Just a Quick Picture

Story Info
During a relaxing shower, his girlfriend's sister shows up.
3.9k words
4.61
33k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vec68
vec68
50 Followers

Note: The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this work are fictitious. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rising steam gave the bathroom a misty look. I was waiting for the shower to warm up, standing completely naked and watching some stupid video on YouTube.

I was only half paying attention. I'd smoked some weed about 10 minutes before turning on the shower, and the THC had only just started to take hold. Everything had good vibes--especially because I was about to take a shower in a "rich person" bathroom.

You know, the bathrooms that are larger than most bedrooms? The showers always have like 4 or more faucets for water to come out of, and the tiling is always some luxurious dark granite.

That's exactly what this shower looked like. I'd been watching my girlfriend's parents house for the past week and the bathroom was just one of the perks.

My girlfriend, Samantha, and her parents had taken a trip to Europe. Sam and I had been dating since 9th grade, so they knew me and trusted me to take care of their home. They were paying me too.

It was a great gig! The Franklin's house was massive--it had 5 bedrooms and all the latest appliances. There were granite countertops and hardwood floors. They had a smart home system and an 80-inch plasma screen with surround sound built into the living room. It felt like they had everything.

Oh, and a bunch of booze on top of all that. The Franklins had moved everything they didn't want me to touch. But they assured me the rest was open. Some expensive wines, top-shelf liquor, and flavorful craft beers for the taking.

It was a dream for a guy like me, who had just turned 21. I was on summer vacation and I got to spend it in a house like this with no one looking over my shoulder? I was in heaven.

So yeah, you can see why I felt so good waiting for that shower to warm up. I stuck my hand under the water and it finally felt hot enough.

"Hey Siri, play the summer playlist." I said.

"Now playing, the summer playlist." I heard a voice echo through speakers built into the bathroom ceiling. I told you, the Franklins really had it all.

Sunny tunes started to fill the bathroom. I got into the shower and began rinsing off. Feeling pretty high at this point, I began dancing along to the sound of twangy guitars and washing my body with soap at the same time.

I lathered the soap around my torso and arms, and eventually made it to my hips, then my thighs, and then my crotch. If you have a penis, then you know what happens once you get to cleaning. You're kinda just down there already so...why not?

Plus, I was feeling pretty fuckin good. Why not add to the pleasure? With my right hand, I ran the soap along my dick. Then, with my left hand, I started stroking my shaft slowly.

I closed my eyes and really took in all the sensations. Warm water flowing down my face, tingling and pleasure coming from my cock, a steamy atmosphere all around me, and vibey music filling up my ears.

I took my time and enjoyed myself. If you've ever jerked off while high, you know how damn good it feels. Nearly ruins jerking off while sober!

Well, all of a sudden (and I'm unsure how much time actually passed before this) I felt like I heard a voice come from the hallway. If I smoked enough, I could get very slight auditory hallucinations. Despite some suspicion, I decided it was just because I was high and the fact that the music was making things hard to hear.

Plus, there was no way anyone else was here. It was just me. I shrugged it off and got back to touching myself.

"Hello?" I heard quietly from the hallway. My eyes opened wide. Okay, this time I definitely heard something. My heart started beating a bit faster. Who the fuck was here right now?

I looked over at the bathroom door through the foggy shower glass. Oh shit, I'd left it wide open. I mean, can you blame me? I was high and no one had been in the house the whole week.

"Helloooo?" I heard it more clearly. It sounded like a girl. My eyes widened. Oh fuck, I'd totally forgotten--Jaycee.

She was the younger daughter of the Franklin family and was taking summer classes at the local university. She was a freshman, so she lived on campus and was there most of the time. But before the Franklins left, they told me she would double-check the house on Friday afternoons.

Today was Friday. Fuck! Okay, I tried to convince myself this wasn't a big deal. I just had to get out real quick and get a towel on. Maybe just let her know I was in the shower and I forgot she was coming. But would she think I left the door open on purpose? We'd outlined she was coming on this day, and I didn't want her to thi--

"Ben!" I heard a shocked voice exclaim. It echoed through the bathroom.

Instinctively, I covered my privates and felt massive embarrassment. My cheeks got warm. I'd gotten so caught up in my thoughts that I failed to notice Jaycee appear in the doorway.

I looked over and saw her now. She was standing there, staring directly at me. Thankfully the shower glass had fogged up with all the steam, but there was no doubt she could clearly see the outline and blurred details of my naked body.

By the way, since it's coming up, I was proud of my body. I was by no means a bodybuilder, but I went to the gym five times a week. Two days doing cardio and three days doing weight training. My body was getting toned this summer and I'd gotten a solid tan.

Anyway, that didn't stop me from feeling embarrassed. After all, my girlfriend's little sister was seeing me very much naked, even if it was obscured by the foggy glass. I felt words start spilling out of my mouth, "Oh my god Jaycee, I am so sorry I totally forgot you were coming today and I didn't mean to leave the door open I just--"

"It's all good!" she interrupted. It took me back for a moment. She sounded incredibly calm. Speaking over the music, she said, "I was actually hoping you could help me out with something."

I was incredibly confused. "Oh, uh, sure? Like right now or..."

"Yeah, I was hoping right now. I mean, I know you're" she gestured with her hands, "doin' this whole thing, but it's kinda urgent. I need you to look at something for me."

What a weird request. And this was a really bad time. But, it seemed like she was telling the truth. "Okay, well just turn around so I can put on my towel." I said.

I saw her turn the other way. Turning off the water, I stepped out of the shower dripping wet. "Hey Siri, stop playing." I said.

The music stopped and I wrapped myself in a towel. Jaycee was still in the doorway and her back faced me. I hadn't seen her in a few months since she'd left for college.

She was a shorter girl, about 5'2 I think. Her stature accentuated her strong legs. They were thick at the thighs and toned at the calves. In high school, she played lacrosse, so it made sense. Her hair was a light brown, but it looked like she had just gotten some blonde highlights done. Her face was round and slightly tan.

I couldn't help but notice she was wearing sporty tights. They were short, I'm guessing they extended no more than 4 inches down her thigh. She also was wearing an oversized t-shirt, so I could barely see the bottom of her tights. Some might say it looked like she wasn't wearing pants at all.

With my towel wrapped firmly around myself, I approached her and said, "Alright, so what's this all about?"

She turned around and showed me her phone. "My boyfriend is cheating on me and I have no idea what to do."

On her phone was a picture of some douchey college guy at a party. It looked like someone had snapped a photo of him while he wasn't looking. His hand was firmly on some sorority girl's chest, cupping her barely covered tit.

I looked back up at Jaycee. "Shit, I'm sorry. How long were you guys dating? I never met this guy."

"A month. He's a prick." she said.

"Oh, well, listen this sucks and all but if it was just a month I think you should just move on and say fuck that guy."

Jaycee rolled her eyes. "Ugh, you don't get it. He's the first guy I..." she paused and made a jerking off motion with her hand. "You know."

I put a hand up. "Alright, alright, okay." I didn't wanna think about that image. "Well, I'm really sorry. No one deserves to get treated like that."

I shrugged my shoulders. "But uh, I don't really know what I can do about it."

Jaycee sighed. "Yeah, so...I have an idea. But before I tell you, just know that the only reason I'm coming to you is because I don't have any other guys I can trust. All of my other friends are out of town."

My eyebrows furrowed. "Uh, okay?"

I saw her consider what she was about to say. Sort of hesitating to ask. "I kind of...want to make him feel like shit...so I was thinking about...taking some selfies with..." she said the next part super fast like it was one word, "another guy's dick."

She looked at me with pleading eyes. Probably her way of apologizing for the awkward request but also to make me feel bad for her.

I was completely thrown off by the question. My mouth fell open for a solid 10 seconds. It took me a moment to figure out what I wanted to say. It didn't help that I was high.

"Uh, I mean, that would be...super inappropriate. I mean, what about Samantha and your parents?"

"They won't know." She said.

"Yeah but like, you'd be going behind their back. Plus, I'd be doing the same thing to Sam that this guy just did to you."

Jaycee was only 18 and to be honest, she still acted like she was 16 sometimes. Obviously, she hadn't thought this insane request through.

Still, she tried to argue her point. "Not the same thing at all! He did this to me in public with zero shame. All I would do is take a picture with your cock. No one has to see your face, no one has to know it was you. And I'll send it to him over Snapchat so the picture disappears anyway!"

Did she really just say cock? I'd never heard Jaycee talk like that before.

"Please, Ben? You're basically family and I trust you. It will literally take like a minute. I swear. No one will know. Sam would want you to help me!" She pleaded.

Wow, that was a low blow. I shook my head, considering what she was asking. I mean, sure no one would know but I still felt guilty even thinking about it. I loved Samantha.

Buuuut...Jaycee was right, we were basically family. Which I guess made it worse in a sense. But we weren't REALLY family so it wasn't wrong like *that*.

And the Franklins trusted me. I guess in a roundabout way, this might help Jaycee move on and feel better, and I always wanted to help out the Franklins when I could.

Looking back, I know none of that made logical sense, but at the time, it made sense to my marijuana-influenced brain. Plus, I was still horny from jerking off in the shower a little bit. After mulling it over, I said, "Okay. I'll help."

Jaycee's face lit up. "Really? Oh, thank you Ben!" Quickly, she tugged on my towel and exposed my body.

Once again, I covered myself without thinking. Jaycee laughed and said, "You gotta uncover if this is gonna work."

I looked down at my crotch covered by my hands and realized what was about to happen. My dick was about to be fully exposed in front of my girlfriend's little sister.

Awkwardly I mumbled, "Oh. Heh, yeah." I moved my hands and felt my heartbeat pick up. Following gravity, my dick and balls flopped out from my cupped hands.

Holy shit. My cock was out. Jaycee looked right at it and I felt my cock start to swell into a half chub.

"Perfect." she said. "Okay, just gonna squat down. You stay standing so your face isn't in it."

All I could do was nod. Jaycee got on her knees right below me with her back resting on my shins. My cock dangled right next to her head. The reality of the situation hit--oh fuck, what was I doing?

Suddenly, my body tensed. I felt a warmth engulf my shaft. It was Jaycee's small right hand. Instantly, my cock started to harden. Being high only made the sensation more intense and I felt my cock tingle, even as her hand just stayed still.

She held out her phone with her left hand as if she was taking a selfie. I guess she was, just with my cock in the frame.

"Damn, Ben. You have a pretty thick dick! Good for Samantha." she said as she tapped her phone and took the picture. How did she have no shame right now?

The compliment was shocking coming from my girlfriend's little sister. "Uh, thanks." My cock got harder in her small hand.

From below, Jaycee said, "Just gonna take a few more to be safe." She readjusted her phone and her position slightly. The movement caused her hand to barely graze the head of my dick.

I moaned under my breath and spasmed a bit. Fuck, that felt good. I'd just been touching myself about 5 minutes ago. Whether I wanted it to be or not, my cock was primed and ready for more stimulation.

She snapped a few more photos. "Hmm, I don't think this is getting the point across." She brought her phone closer and looked down at it. The whole time, her right hand stayed on my cock. Her grip got lazier and pulled down on my shaft while she scrolled through the photos.

Some breath escaped me due to the movement. Every little adjustment she made lightly stimulated my dick and she just ignored it like nothing was happening. What the fuck was going on right now?

Due to the stimulation, my voice wavered a bit when I said, "How is this not getting the point across?"

"Hold on. I've got it." Jaycee said quickly. She held the phone back out to take more pictures and I felt something wet touch the very tip of my cock.

Once again I spasmed and the movement made my hips move back and forth in one quick motion. That made my cock slide through Jaycee's hand, but it hit something else--her mouth.

That was the wetness I felt. She's stuck her tongue out and placed it at the tip. And when I spasmed, it hit her lips, mashing my cock against her mouth for a brief moment.

I froze. My cock had just touched this girl's mouth. This was beyond fucked up. Yet, she still seemed calm about it all.

"Ooh, that looked good, actually. Let's try that again." she said.

"Wait, what?" And with that, I felt her lips wrap around the head of my cock.

"What are you doing?!" I said.

"Relax, Ben. It's just for the picture."

I looked down and saw her mouth wrapped around my package. She was looking forward and taking photo after photo. I could barely see the screen.

In the frame, my cock was completely inside her warm, wet mouth. Her eyes were open wide with a smug look on her face. I swore she was moving her head a little bit and I felt spit coat the entire tip.

It felt so fucking good, I can't lie. From out of nowhere, I started to feel the slight build of an orgasm. I didn't know whether to feel turned on or embarrassed.

The logical part of my brain was still processing the wrongness of the situation. I blurted out through straining teeth, "Did you get the shot yet?"

She removed my cock from her mouth and looked at the photos. "Almost, let's try one more thing. I think this will really piss him off."

"This is going way too far!" I exclaimed. I know, I know. Someone was sucking my cock and I was trying to make it stop but...just look at the situation I was in. Can you blame me?

"Oh come on, Ben. We're almost done. Just one more pose, pleeeease?" she begged.

Against my better judgment, I sighed and nodded. "Fine. But just make this one quick." Looking back, it came from a selfish place. I was close to cumming and the urge to orgasm was overpowering any logic.

"You got it. This one is gonna work." she said. She let go of my cock and grabbed the bottom of her t-shirt. Then she pulled it above her head. Suddenly, my girlfriend's little sister was topless.

I felt my face get warm. She wasn't wearing a bra under her loose t-shirt. I saw her small, perky tits drop slightly as the fabric slipped up and over them.

My cock was already hard, but it somehow swelled even more. It started to feel sore, and I felt a small amount of pre-cum dribble out of the tip.

I should've said something but I couldn't. Jaycee's fully uncovered torso was right below me. And now I actually took note of her entire appearance.

Jaycee was what one might call 'thick'. Her lacrosse days had given her a bit of a wider frame. But she wasn't fat by any means, just thick in all the right places.

It was obvious from the way her shoulders, arms, and sides looked. There was a minuscule amount of chubbiness, but toned muscles were just behind all of it.

I looked further down and saw the tights she was wearing. They hugged her hips and butt, leaving little to the imagination. She was sitting on her knees below me, so her thighs looked especially thick. I noticed she was pretty tan too. She had tan lines on her boobs in the shape of a skimpy bikini top. Her hard nipples were a light brown.

I also realized in that moment, she was barefoot. The way she was sitting on her knees allowed me a peek at her sprawaled out toes and pale, scrunched up soles. With this view, I could basically imagine her without the bottoms on. I secretly (and with a twinge of shame) hoped they would come off too.

Before I had a chance to comment, her mouth was around my cock again. I looked at her phone and saw she was taking a video. Her head moved up and down my shaft and she sloppily licked the tip of my cock.

Where did this come from? Fuck. It felt amazing. Her spit made my cock slippery and the soft texture of her lips made my eyes close with every movement.

I heard her start speaking between individual sucks, "See this Derek?" SLOBBER. "This is what I think of you." SMACKLE. "You'll never get to feel this mouth on your cock again." GUSH GUSH. "This guy is loving it. Isn't that right?"

She was talking to me? I opened my eyes and looked down. She was staring right up at me with my cock in her mouth. Thankfully my face wasn't in frame.

GUSH SLUSH. Another slobbery suck from Jaycee, and then she said. "Come on, say how good it feels." She got right back to sucking on it.

I couldn't believe this was happening. I moaned, "It feels...so fucking good."

She laughed and looked back at the camera. "See that, Derek? This guy gets all of this and you don't." More sucking.

I felt my orgasm growing. Oh shit. Did she get the shot yet? She must've gotten the shot.

Jaycee kept monologuing into the camera and sucking me off between each phrase. "You're a piece of shit, Derek. You're never going to feel this again. You're gonna miss me."

"Jaycee..." I mumbled. As good as it felt, I didn't want to cum on my girlfriend's little sister. The embarrassment would be too much.

But she didn't hear me. She just kept talking, sucking, and stroking me. I looked down and saw her small tits shaking as she got me off. I felt a strong pulse in my dick.

"Jaycee...wait." I mumbled again. Still, she ignored me and kept looking at the camera. Her pace was increasing. I bit my bottom lip, trying to hold my orgasm back and hoping she was almost done with the shot.

"Have fun with your new little whore." said Jaycee as she gripped the head of my penis. It was turning purple and pre-cum was leaking at a steady stream. I felt it get spread on my cock like lube as she kept moving her hand and mouth.

I don't think she noticed. My cock was pulsing. "Jaycee...pleeeease." Oh fuck, I couldn't hold it much longer. Her naked torso was right in front me. I couldn't help it, I thought about what it might be like to be on top of Jaycee, holding onto her thick hips as I pounded her.

Oh no. Oh god. What did I just say?

vec68
vec68
50 Followers
12