Just a Simple Hike

Story Info
A hike turns into an encounter with a beast like no other.
3.1k words
4.46
29.2k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Jake's first solo hike turns into an unexpected encounter with a beautiful beast.

All involved are over the age of 18.

*

I close my eyes and take a deep breath of the brisk morning air. The chill just starting to break with the rising sun. Three days into a week long hike, my first solo, and I'm feeling good. Leaving the tent open behind me I walk over to the edge of the cliff face I camped by. I watch the water cascading across the rocks far below as I relieve myself. As I pull the gym shorts I slept in up, the glint of something metallic catches my eye near the bottom of the gorge, but when I look closer I can't find anything. Brushing it off I head back to camp to make a light breakfast of oatmeal and dried fruit.

After packing up camp I start making my way down the winding trail deeper into the gorge. It will take almost an hour to get to the bottom then I'll follow the stream for the rest of the day before it opens into a massive meadow. On the edge of which is my next camp.

After Several hours of walking, I came across a deep clear pool that I decided was as good a spot as any to break for lunch. As I collect firewood for my meal I can't help the feeling that something's watching me. I feel to make sure my bear spray is still on my hip.

Laughing nervously I say, "There's nothing out there, I've just been alone too long. Great, and now I'm talking to myself." Granted talking to myself isn't that uncommon, I chuckle to myself shaking my head. I build a small fire to boil the water for my dehydrated chicken and rice, and sit back and wait. Sipping on filtered stream water I just take in the view of the lodgepoles, cliffs, wild raspberries, and hearing the pleasant sounds of a dozen species of birds.

After burying the fire and a quick sweep of the area to make sure I didn't leave any trash, I head off down the trail. The feeling of being followed never quite fading.

The rest of the day went by well enough. I saw a herd of elk, passed a few stunning waterfalls, and best of all I've now gone three whole days without seeing another human. Not that I'm antisocial, I just like my alone time now and then.

Just as the western horizon starts to get a little color I come out of the gorge to look out on a plain of grass. A dark line on the horizon shows the end of the meadow. Just under ten miles, tomorrows walk. I sigh as I take off my pack in the middle of tonight's campground. The night looks clear and warm so I decide to forgo the tent to sleep out under the blazing galaxy above me.

Suddenly I'm in a bathtub, but its huge. Spread eagle I can barely touch the corners. Keep in mind I'm six foot three inches tall. Six foot three, with brown hair, brown eyes, an athletic body, and the stubble of being on the trail for three days growing on my handsome but nothing special face. The really weird part is, jello started getting poured into the tub in four little fountains streaming from the heavens. They were being poured directly onto my feet and hands and suddenly I couldn't move them. Panic began rising as I realized it wasn't draining away and was beginning to cover me. I was gonna drown! I started struggling.

Suddenly I woke up with a gasp. I was tied, feet and hands spread, to stakes in the middle of a small meadow surrounded by thick bushes.

"What the hell" I grumble, "and why the hell am I naked"!

That's when I saw her, crouching just passed my feet. A wicked smile on her face with a mischievous glint in her, too large to be human, amber eyes.

A lot of information, too much information, goes through my head all at once. I'm alone in the woods, I've been tied up, and this thing looking at me has fangs. She was shorter than the average female, but not too short with nicely toned legs, a tight little bubble butt, and tits that would make the perfect handfuls. All of that may sound nice, it was pretty nice, except the fact that she was covered in hair! It was silver and glistened, like someone had melted down a bunch of silverware and spun it into delicate threads of silk. Though she did have striped patterns of black so intricate they almost looked like tribal tattoos. The hair between her thighs up her stomach across her chest and covering her face was really short while the hair running up her back was a little longer. The hair framing her delicate face hung in think luscious waves. As she started circling me I noticed she had a fluffy tail like a Huskies curling right above her ass, wagging slightly in anticipation.

"Umm, hello? Yeah, you, uhhh, don't want to eat me. I haven't showered in like three days so..." I stammered, so brave. At this she just cocked her head and moved a little closer. Her cute little nose wiggling as she sniffed.

Cute? Are you nuts? She's covered in hair. "Umm... so do you have a name?" With that she suddenly lunges at me. I tense expecting to feel those fangs sinking into my throat. Instead she nearly jumps across me, straddling me, and looks me in the eye. Her nose nearly touching mine, she stares so forcibly into my eyes I start to wonder what she's looking for.

Abruptly she licks my lips and starts sniffing me more intently. Nuzzling at the hair surrounding my right ear, goosebumps run up my arms and chills run down my spine. The taste she left on my lips appealing and intoxicating.

God it's been to long since I've been laid, I'm getting turned on by a monster. "Uhh you could at least take me to dinner first?" She seems to take this as an invitation and presses her body down on me. I feel something hot and wet press against the shaft of my dick, which I just now realized is quite hard.

I groan and she starts to rock her hips slightly and begins kissing and sucking at my neck. "Oh god" escapes my lips as she nips my neck slightly. The feeling of her warm wet pussy rubbing up and down the bottom of my dick driving me crazy. I pull against the ropes, wanting to grab her ass, her boobs, anything.

She works her lips down my neck and across my collar bone, her fingers tracing the muscles on my chest. My heart races and my breath quickens as she gets lower and lower. Kissing my chest, my abs, and now kissing around my thighs getting close but never actually touching my now throbbing cock. Everywhere she kisses seems to tingle and further inflame my lust.

The feel of her fur as she moves across my body is like the finest silk. Soft, smooth, warm, and smelling of pine and maybe cinnamon?

"Jesus", I groan loudly as she runs the flat of her tongue from the base of my dick to the tip, where she flicks the underside of my head with the tip a few times. "What the hell is that, your spit? Everywhere it touches starts to tingle and burn in the most tantalizing way." She just grins at me and continues to lick me like a popsicle. "I know you can't understand me, but god that feels good."

I'm still struggling against my bonds. Though admittedly not as strongly, but I do start working at the knots with my fingers instead of pulling at the stakes. I'm not making much progress yet, not that I want to, but what if she tries to eat me when shes done?

Right as she starts a long lick up my shaft she looks up at me. I'm lost in eyes of amber. People may say eyes have depth, but this was real. It was like looking into a deep mountain spring; but harder, kind of like a gem. Far below in these depths glowed a fire, like a little sun. Right as her tongue gets to the tip, she winks, and dives. Burying my entire lengths in warm hot wetness, tighter and warmer than anything I've ever thought possible.

I'm in absolute bliss, then she starts wiggling her tongue and my head hits the grass. "Aphrodite I found you", is what I meant to say but it probably came out closer to, "mmmh ghha ff-fuck". Her head starts to bob slowly while she wiggles her tongue, and she does this for an incredibly long time before she comes up for air.

"If you keep doing shit like that I'm gonna cum" I say to her as she starts to swirl her tongue around the rim of my head. "Ohh you just like to tease? That's fine it'll make me ughhmm..." I lose my train of thought as she does it again; except three quick full strokes, burying her nose in my pubes everytime. Then she starts to just suck on the tip and do wonderful things with her tongue.

Meanwhile I'm probably speaking my own personal foreign language and drooling on myself. What can I say, as far as blow jobs go it, blew, the competition away. I start feeling tingling in my toes making me curl them.

"Oh dear god, I'm gonna cum if you don't stop." She seems to take this as encouragement and buries my dick in her throat. Holds for a second, then starts bobbing up and down, her tongue wiggling and squirming all the while. Right before the orgasm of my life she pulls off and just stares at me; raking her claws up and down my thighs, leaving faint scratch lines.

I struggled, I complained, I probably whimpered, I definitely begged, and I might have even whined, but she just stared. Those big amber eyes somehow making me hornier.

Then she starts to lightly play with my balls and lick my dick again. Covering me in goose bumps and making me groan like never before. Abandoning my throbbing member she starts kissing my abs. Leaving hickeys and bite marks all the way, her body never losing contact with my dick.

When she reaches the top her eyes meet mine, nose to nose again, and I kiss her. She melts against me, kissings always has been my game. While I distract her I work on the knots some more, finally I get them loose but leave them looped on my wrist for now.

She breaks away "God I love fangs, and that tongue, so nimble." She grins and leans forward, raising herself onto her knees. Losing contact with my dick for the first time since she stopped blowing me. She grabs my dick and fits my tip snug against her lower lips.

"Oh yes please." Then total mind wipe. The head of my dick slides into an incredibly warm tight space. There's no way to describe it. Think about a virgin pussy that's much hotter and wetter. Then just as her hips hit mine the tip of my dick started to tingle, running down to the base, and up my spine.

"God you literally are an aphrodisiac, if I could sell your pussy juice I'd be a rich man." I say to her after she sits pressed against me for a good thirty seconds and I can start to think again. Then she starts to grind against me and I'm nearly gone again. Hold it together Jake, you need your thoughts for this next part.

She grinds on me for a minute. Massaging her clit against my pelvis before she starts to speed up and bounce on my dick. I lay there, pretending to fight my bonds, enjoying the sight of her riding me. "An angel like you'd never expect, but an angel no less." She rests her hands on my chest letting her hair fall over her face and fucked me harder. Looking down, presumably at me penetrating her.

Abruptly I throw away the ropes, grab her hands, and flip her onto her back; my dick never losing its place, nestled tightly inside her, near her womb. I pin her hands above her head and keep my head and neck back, wary of her fangs.

I just stare at her as her struggling subsides and the fear starts to back out of her eyes. I suddenly lick her lips and start smelling her ear nuzzling her neck and leaving little kiss. All the tension in her muscles melt and she whimpers a little.

"Ahhh, so you can make noise!" I wink at her. "You know it would be easier if you untied these ropes." She just cocks her head and wiggles her nose, making me take a few small strokes into her. I lean to the side and point to my feet, "ropes," I say pulling against them. She pulls me against her and I feel her feet run along the outside of my calfs and the bonds falling away with a slight scratch at my heels, sharp claws.

I start kissing her as I thrust slowly into her. I let my dick slip out of her and start kissing my way down. I slowly let go of her hands as I get to her boobs, oh god what boobs. At first all I did was lightly lick at her nipples, pink under her very short soft fur. I ran my hands down arms and her sides barely rubbing her boobs with my thumbs, once I hit her hips I came back up and cupped her tits. I was right, perfect handfuls. My dick, now sadly free of its sheath, throbbed at the contact.

Reluctantly I continue to move my way down, kissing her stomach, her waist line, from one hip to the other, and down over her pubes. Kissing lightly around her lips I tease her, and she whimpers and moans quietly. I kiss my way extremely lightly down her slit, then spreading my tongue I lick all the way up. When I hit her clit I start quickly flicking at it with my tongue. Before sucking it between my lips, causing her to arch her back and lightly squeak. Keeping suction, I torture it with my tongue, lashing and whipping it. Occasionally dipping my tongue down to her warm tightness my mouth starts to tingle and I'm hornier than I've ever been or probably will ever be again.

I bring my hand up under me and slid my middle finger inside those quivering depths. I stroke up towards her belly button over and over again and she starts to purr. Literally purr, her whole body starts vibrating and humming, turning her pussy into a biological vibrator. I slip a second finger inside her and she shudders, whimpering and whining, she fills my mouth with warm sweetness that nearly makes me cum.

I lightly lick at her pussy as she slowly stops shuddering and her purring dwindles to a light hum. I roll her onto her stomach and just admire her beautiful ass. I begin to kiss it and stroke her fur, it's a little longer back here. She begins to purr some more so I pull her up onto her knees. Her fluffy little tail wagging slowly, her knees together, her perky round ass spread just a little. Her moist slit glistening beneath begging to be fucked.

I position myself behind her, my legs on either side of hers and slide my dick between her legs up against her belly. I just stay like that stroking her back from her ass to her shoulders.

Suddenly, with my hands on her hips, I pull back and thrust into her; all the way to the hilt in one fluid motion. Taking the breath out of her in a gasp. I immediately start fucking her in long smooth even strokes. I play with her tail, enjoying the sight of my cock splitting her pussy and trying not to cum.

"Oh lord, your pussy is seriously like a vibrator. Warmer than a humans. Tighter and your juice has a texture I cant even explain." My toes start tingling, which is crazy because that never happens.

"Venus, my Venus. That's what I'm gonna call you, and I'm gonna cum in you and fill you to overflowing."

She starts shuddering and the spasming of her pussy makes my toes curl. " I grab her hair and pull her off of her elbows. Her back arches. "Imagine a collar", I say as I wrap my hand around her neck. Choking her lightly, I suddenly see stars. I pump into her roughly, I take my other hand under her arm and grab her tit, pulling her against me. Then I feel her fingers on my balls and I explode. So much cum forcing its way through my dick it almost hurts. After a few hard thrusts I bury my dick all the way in and collapse on top of her barely holding some of my weight off her with the hand I took off her throat.

I roll to my side cradling her in my arms. My semi hard dick still inside her, utterly spent. "Your perfect" I whisper in her ear, "if I could do this every night I'd never need anything else." With that I fall asleep, feeling her heartbeat against my chest and enjoying the feeling of the curve of her ass pressed up against me.

I wake up to a sharp shrill sound, much like a whistle. I open my eyes just in time to see a furry little butt disappearing into the woods. I start to get up to run after her when I feel a slight tremor run through the ground.

"What the hell..." I hear a hum and the air starts to vibrate like a constant low bass note. Then a silver ship like a narrowed V raises into the air just beyond the meadow. It hovers for maybe a second then shoots of into the stars at impossible speeds. I stare after her for what seems like hours until the east starts to color and a thin fog rolls in.

With a sigh I get up and just now noticing all my stuff stowed away nicely at the edge of the clearing. The rest of the trip went by, sadly, uneventful and I made it home in one piece. I haven't stopped thinking about my little alien husky since and I doubt I ever will. Six weeks later I bought my very own husky pup and named her Venus.

*

Thank you so much for reading, I hope it did the job! This is my first erotica, let me know what you think. Constructive feedback is very much appreciated.