Just a Simple Romantic Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Puzzled, he did so. I pulled a couple of items out of my bag, then knelt between his legs.

"Hold this," I commanded, handing him a small plastic fob.

He took it, examined it and its buttons.

"This one," I announced, holding up a similar object, "is for you."

He suddenly looked alarmed.

"Not...?"

"No. Relax, silly." I held it against his body, behind his sac. "But push a button for me, please."

He did and both of us hissed slightly at the sudden vibration in my hand.

"Off now."

I tore off a length of duct tape from a roll, passed it sticky-side out under the two lines along his taint, halfway between rosebud and balls, so to speak. Careful of his hair down there, I used the tape to secure the vibrator in place.

"Again," I directed and the thing buzzed softly. "How's that?"

"Different." He paused. "Different, but not all that strong."

I grinned, took the fob from his hand and turned the egg off.

"Sit up then."

He did, started to rise to his feet before I pushed him back gently.

"No. Just sit there for a moment."

Let's see if I've guessed right.

I thumbed the fob and Todd's eyes opened very wide. The egg was now pressed into the internal root of his erect penis, just an inch or so from his prostate.

He took a deep breath, let it out in a ragged fashion.

"Um, wow." he sighed.

"Hey, presto!" I smiled. I hoped he was enjoying himself as much as I was.

I turned it off, held out a hand and lifted him to his feet.

"Can you walk?"

He took a couple of tentative steps, nodded.

"Nothing pinching?"

"No."

"Where's your phone?" I asked.

He nodded at the kitchen counter. I passed it to him.

"Unlock it."

His eyes caught mine for a second before he thumbed its screen and handed it to me.

"Pose."

I took half a dozen photos before turning it off.

"Souvenir," I explained, placing the phone back down by its charger cable.

I pulled my own phone out of my purse, unlocked it and handed to him. His eyebrows again rose.

"You didn't think it was to be all one-way, did you?" I asked.

He chuckled, began taking photos as I turned in front of him.

He started to hand it back, but I held up my hand.

"There's more."

I sat on his sofa and pulled a couple more items from the bag. One was a small bottle of personal lube, the other a smallish box of sturdy red cardboard, twice as long as it was wide and covered in white Chinese characters. Something shifted inside as I lifted it; there was a rattle and a very soft gong. I handed it to him and he shook it gently, wondered at the sound.

It could have been another egg. It could have been a butterfly or a more modern, controllable vibrator. But, as somebody once said, there's no school like the old school. I'd read of these and had been intrigued - what better time to experiment?

About the size of small limes, each ben-wa  ball was perfectly smooth, shiny even. The only concession to modernity was that the balls were of stainless-steel instead of the traditional silver or ivory.

I grinned at the expression on his face when he took them out of the box, laid them in his palm. His hand twitched in surprise at something, then again before he broke into laughter.

"You're serious?"

"Don't lose that camera!"

I lay down and spread my legs, giving him a clear shot, amazed at how shameless I was feeling - and how good  that actually felt. Such a change since we'd been together!

I stroked a forefinger along my sex, felt the silk of my hose on the back of my hand, smiled for my phone. My finger suggested I wouldn't actually need lube, but it was the first time I'd tried ben-wa balls and I wanted to be sure.

I carefully spread goo over my lower lips and the surface of the first ball. I giggled as a smaller ball or weight inside its hollow shell rolled around, making the outer one shift and jiggle with each movement of my hands. A rapt expression on his face, Todd stared as I raised my bum, held the ball to my sex and, after a moment's experimentation, pushed it into me with a finger.

It felt cool, odd, not at all like a normal vibrator, let alone a man. It didn't quite fill me, but it certainly was the right size to stretch me.

Todd's expression behind the phone screen was laser-focused. I waved slippery fingers at him, blew him a kiss, heard another click of the camera.

Without waiting for a reply, I took the second ball, shook it and smiled happily as it chimed softly.

There's no school like...

Regal Chinese ladies had used such for centuries. Who was I to argue?

The second ball followed the first into my sex. Carefully, so as not to get goo on the sofa, I rose to my feet. Returning a minute later, having wiped excess lube off my hands and pussy, I found him filming me walk towards him.

I again spun slowly, smiling broadly.

"You like?" I repeated.

His cock twitched and I laughed in happiness.

The two spheres within me felt odd - good, but very odd. Every movement brought them against each other, sending low, erratic vibrations through my sex. Each step I took also caused the unseen inner weight to shift and roll within the first large sphere, adding to the sensation.

It wasn't nonstop vibration like a modern egg, but it was still highly arousing, in a random, irregular fashion.

And every step I took, if I listened carefully, brought a low chime.

There would also be a need for me to work just slightly to keep them from falling out. I could see this evening would be a challenge.

A fun one.

I took a deep breath. I'd set the task; now it was time for me to see it through.

I smiled, held out my hand for my phone and checked the time.

"We need to leave, Todd. Get dressed, please."

"What, like this?" He waved his hand over the erect phallus protruding through meshed rope.

I smiled encouragingly.

"Just like that, but you might want to wear something loose over it. Semi-casual is fine."

I grinned at him.

"But no underwear."

"And you'll be wearing what?" he demanded, a sly smile on his face.

I picked up my coat, waved it slightly.

"This."

His smile grew.

"Just..."

"Just," I cut in. "But let's get going. There's a reservation waiting for us."

His eyes again ran over me, lingering over my boobs and pussy. I shivered at how good that glance made me feel tonight.

Good calls, all the way!

I pulled one sleeve over my arm, smiled at him encouragingly.

"Get moving!"

When we left a few minutes later, I sincerely believe we looked like any other good-looking couple out for a romantic evening.

Well, maybe except for our flushed faces.

+

I held his hand as we strolled, pulled him in towards me.

"How are you doing?"

"Um, weird? No, horny, really horny. Jeez, Katie! Weird, too, I guess, but really wired. Where did you...?"

"Get the idea? Well, we talked that night, after Jill and Tim's party, remember?"

"Very much so."

"And we'd both kind of said yes, but nothing really happened."

"I was thinking about it a lot," he said softly. "I wasn't sure you were serious, Kate. Like, I didn't want to upset you by doing something too pervy."

My delighted laugh drew the attention of several passers-by.

"So, is this too 'pervy' for you, sir?"

I squeezed his arm harder as we walked. He was silent for a moment before he spoke.

"No. I mean, it's unexpected and I wouldn't want to have anyone else see or know..."

"The important thing, Todd, is that we  each have seen, that we  both know."

"I suppose."

"And we probably  won't meet anybody we know, right? No need to make casual conversation..." Here I fumbled in my coat pocket for the fob and ramped the egg up momentarily to its maximum. "No likelihood of being invited back to their place for drinks after."

The possibility clearly shocked him; he stared at me, aghast. I could see him calm himself, put it aside. He shivered slightly.

'Damn, but you're full of surprises, woman!"

I loved laughing with him, felt safe beside him -- felt safe enough to be daring with him. This was working.

"But what are you  going to do at the restaurant, Katie?"

I could see the wheels going around in his head.

I again used the fob to remind him of my options. His stride changed briefly and he almost stumbled, turned to see me smiling impishly.

"I think I'll play it by ear, honey."

"How do those... things feel inside you?"

I giggled, found my phone and, without breaking stride, held up a very clear photo of me inserting the first one.

"These things?"

His head whipped around, looking to see if anyone on the crowded sidewalk around us had noticed.

I found I was enjoying myself more every second. Whoodathunkit?  I laughed lightly, dropped the phone back into my purse.

"They feel weird, to be honest. It's stimulating, but very gentle, much less so than a finger or you inside me."

"You're enjoying it?"

"Oh, yes! And they're supposed to be good for a girl's pelvic floor, too - help tighten everything up."

"Like you need that, Kate!"

I laughed delightedly, hugged him.

"You sweetie!"

"'S true!"

"Well, it's different, but fun. I'm getting just a teeny bit more turned on with every step."

"I hope it's a long way to the restaurant," he snickered.

I briefly thumbed the fob again, saw his instant reaction.

"It might be, depending on who's asking."

He chuckled. "Sorry, babe. My bad."

"No, you aren't bad and you aren't sorry, either."

"True," he grinned, then turning his head slightly, as if listening for something, "What happened to the bell?".

"It's noisy out here."

"Ah. Of course. Are there more surprises coming?"

"No," I said.

We arrived at the restaurant and I tugged softly on his arm to direct him.

"Not yet."

+

Todd, gentleman that he was, opened the door for me and we entered into light, warmth and the smell of good food and quiet money.

The maître d' appeared almost instantly, fueled both by solid professionalism and clear memories of my visit last week. He greeted me by name and without further ado led us to our table, a quiet spot in the corner.

The dining room was softly lit and richly decorated. Chairs were comfortably embroidered and the circular tables covered with gleaming silverware under pressed linen tablecloths almost reaching the floor. Candles flickered, soft music played, loving couples exchanged murmured sweet nothings on this special night.

"May I take your coat, madam?"

Todd's eyes opened very wide. I let him fret for several long seconds before replying.

"No," I smiled. "I'm a bit chilly. I think I'll keep it on."

The man bowed. In many circumstances, the gesture would have seemed affected. In this case, it felt perfectly appropriate. He pulled out a chair, helped me sit down. Todd seated himself and I mentally snickered as he carefully adjusted his position over the inescapable egg. I set the pulse to rise slowly until it would be humming maddeningly under him before cutting out suddenly. After a few seconds pause, it would start all over.

A moment later, a server arrived with a stand containing ice and a bottle of champagne. He'd obviously been briefed, for he presented the bottle to me for inspection instead of Todd. I'd given my order last week; now, I merely checked the year before nodding.

He went through that little dance they do, finally easing the cork out, presenting it to me. When, finally, it was over and he had departed, I raised my flute to Todd.

"Here's to us," I said.

He clinked glasses, smiled.

"And to fascinating women with delightful imaginations."

"I'll drink to that," I responded.

Flute half-way to his lips, his expression changed as I thumbed the fob for a less powerful, but constantly-oscillating vibration.

Still smiling, he hissed slightly.

"More surprises, Katie?"

"Lots more," I assured him.

"And what about you?"

"Todd," I assured him truthfully, "I can feel them every time I move. It's down to almost every breath I take making them shift a bit."

"That's good?"

"Oh, yes!"

He looked at me as two servers laid out a salad.

"Really?"

I smiled, ruefully, happily.

"Yes, but I'm not entirely sure I'll be able to walk home if this keeps up."

His smile was as enchanting as it was irritating. I took some comfort by the way he squirmed slightly, trying to shift the woven harness under his clothes.

We made light banter over the salad and then crab-stuffed mushroom caps. The service was excellent and the food better still, but I wondered how long I could hold out before pulling a Harry meets Sally in front of several dozen strangers.

I changed Todd's vibrator egg to an off-and-on pattern, strong-then-nothing, strong-then-nothing. I could tell when it kicked in by the way he clutched his cutlery and by the pauses in his breath, could see it fade away by the way he gradually lowered his shoulders.

His eyes opened very wide as I casually unbuttoned my coat, one button, then another, adjusting the lapels to display my throat and the beginning of my cleavage.

"Um," he stammered, obvious wondering how far this would go.

There was a sudden lull in the conversation around us. I turned to look briefly behind me. Todd's eyes sparkled at a faint chiming sound.

"Really?" he grinned.

"Oh yes!" I could feel my face was very flushed; I was becoming very aroused.

I shrugged off a pump, eased my foot forward. Todd jumped a little when I found his foot, ran over the toe of his shoe, then moved upwards. I could feel the hem of his trouser leg, lifted it and started to stroke his calf with my toes.

"Hi, there!" I whispered.

He has an amazing  smile and this one was one of his best.

I'd ordered duck for the entrée, knowing how much he liked it. Indeed, his eyes lit up when it was placed in front of him, but it was obvious that his full attention was elsewhere. At one point, he tried lifting himself on his toes and elbows to take off some of the pressure on the remorseless egg, but it didn't seem to work any better for him than trying to sit really still was working for me.

We smiled wryly across the table at each other, both of us torn between a delightful meal, our nearest-and-dearest and...

And. Oh, yes -- and!

I was very comfortable in the coat, but thought it time to step up our game. I reached up and slowly, slowly, slowly undid the third button. I eased the coat open just a little more, saw Todd's almost enchanted stare at my cleavage.

I lifted the key by the chain, held it away from my body and, my eyes on his, licked my lips, gloried when his breath caught.

I realized that I was sitting in the corner with my back to the room and that gave me more inspiration.

Confident that only Todd could see me, I opened the fourth button, then the fifth. Smiling broadly, I pulled the coat open enough to reveal both breasts over the top of the scarlet corset. I half-tucked the lapels into my armpits, leaving the girls fully exposed, then casually picked up my fork and sampled a bit of candied carrot on my plate.

I sighed in modest relief from having my nipples constantly against the lining and grinned openly at the mesmerized look on the boy's face opposite.

I leaned forward, whispered.

"You'll tell me if somebody's coming?"

He nodded, chewing very slowly. There were actually beads of perspiration on his forehead.

Poor man - the trouble I put him through!

Continuing to play footsie with him under the table, I smiled wickedly, looked down at my breasts. My nips were like bullets and Todd was having trouble finding his mouth with the fork.

Another mental chortle - this was even more fun than I had dreamed!

I put down my knife and fork, used my hands to lift them towards him, shifted my torso from side to side to show them off.

That proved a bit of a mistake. The movement sent the inner weight rolling inside its shell, pouring a sudden pail of liquid oxygen onto my fire.

I gasped softly, dropped my hands to clutch the edge of the table. I saw his eyes shift from my boobs to the white knuckles in front of me. He chuckled.

Laugh, will you?

I ignored the surging heat in my loins, found the fob and ran it all the way up.

His eyes almost crossed.

"Stop," he whispered. "Please. Or it'll get really embarrassing for both of us."

I relented, dialed it down.

"Thank you."

His eyes suddenly rose, up over my shoulder. I hurriedly pulled my coat closed. My movement resulted in another soft chime and I bit my lip to stop from moaning.

The server smiled at us.

"May I clear your plates, ma'am?"

I nodded, held up my hand to make him wait.

"Honey," I said softly, "I'm willing to skip dessert, if you are."

His smile almost pushed me over the edge all by itself.

"I think I can find something to nibble on at home."

I almost choked trying to keep from laughing.

I looked up at the waiter.

"I think we're done. No dessert or coffee for us. Thank you."

He nodded, stepped away.

"May we have the bill, please?" Todd asked.

"Paid in advance, hon," I stated, quickly refastening my coat and finding my shoe. "Let's go."

The server helped me with my chair. I nodded thankfully, took Todd's arm and we were moving.

I still have no idea how we managed to walk out of the place without falling over. The slight irregularity in Todd's walk might have been seen by those around us as normal — wine at dinner, after all — and his baggy sweater covered both harness and his erection. For myself, I tried to think the other guests were focused on each other.

Hopefully.

In any case, we exited calmly, like any other couple. I smiled at the staff on the way out, thanked the ubiquitous maître d'. Very normal.

Once outside on the now-almost-deserted sidewalk however, the door solidly closed behind us, we began laughing and giggling like a pair of five-year-olds at a particularly exciting birthday party.

Todd pulled me against him for a deep, loving, fiery kiss, his hands running over my face and body as if we were the only people left in the world. I was delighted to feel his hardness against my stomach, moaned with pleasure as those strong hands cupped my breasts through the coat.

"I need you," I moaned softly.

"You are amazing, Kate! I love you!"

Hand-in-hand our our way to his condo, we kept speeding up, even with me in those silly high heels, until we were almost at a run. The balls within me seemed to have a life of their own -- a jealous, demanding, increasingly-insistent life.

Aware the egg wouldn't be there for much longer, I found the fob and turned it to its highest setting. His hand clutched mine for a second and he took a deep, deep breath before breathing out.

"You devil!" he laughed and then he was fumbling with his keys and the door slammed shut behind us and I was in his arms, bear-hug challenging my breath, lips locked in burning passion and my head filled with love and the scent of masculine lust, the pounding of my heart and the demanding, almost frantic, urgency of my breasts and sex.

Pulling apart, we began flailing at buttons and fastenings. I kicked my shoes off, one landing in his kitchen, popped button after button holding red wool together until I was again clad in just stockings and corset. His eyes were locked on me as he pulled and fought with zippers and buttons until he too was bare but for the shibari  harness. Unwilling to take his eyes off me, his hands fumbled with it.

"Where the hell are the knots for this thing?" he hissed.

"Leave them, fool!" I growled. Hooking my hands through the ropes, I pulled him against me. "Leave them!"