Just a Slut in an Uber

Story Info
My slut can't help herself on our way to a party.
1k words
4.04
36.8k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hot summer day gave way to a cool evening as i opened the door to the uber. She gracefully floated past me into the chic leather interior. As the city lights wished by she wasted no time laying her head in my lap carefully pulling down my zipper one painful click at a time.

Moscow mules were heavy on my breath as i made chit chat with the driver in a vain attempt to distract him from the kitten in heat below. The street lights beating past us outlined her perfect ass as she was splayed sideways on the seat. Her ass was tanned and a perfect bubble. Both globes of her big booty were outlined by her short sequin dress.

My big thick veiny cock sprung free having none of the reservation I had about the risk we were taking. The city lights danced threw the windows and off the shimmery dress encasing my slut. I locked eyes with her as she stared up at me. Her tongue was out her hand wrapped around the base of my cock. She waved my pulsing cock back and forth slapping it each time against her dripping tongue with a slapping sound. As soon as her warm pouty lips wrapped around my tip with a loud slurp I knew any pretense shared with our driver was gone. Our drivers eyes eagerly darted to his mirrors as the sounds of cock sucking permeated threw the car.

Having grown accustomed to my sluts eagerness it was not my first time slipping an uber driver a crisp bill. Always on hand the cool 100$ usually earned a wink and an extra few decibels on the stereo. Then free to fully enjoy the tongue lashing, I gave my bitch a stern slap on the ass. The slap always served as confirmation that she no longer needed to hang on to what little discretion she had left. Hog wild she bobbed ferociously on my pulsating meat. My bitch had a fervor unusual even for her whore self.

Perhaps the heavy handed bartender was to thank for her cock crazed behavior. I pulled up the bitches skirt and pushed three fingers into her sopping cock sleeve as we merged onto the freeway. I could tell the older Haitian man driving was stroking himself in the front seat as his driving had slowed considerably and his breathing quickened. Alissa moaned onto my cock as I hurried my assault on her pussy.

She paused her throating to slurp up her excess spit off my shaft. She carefully dragged her pouty lips up and down my length slurping up the excess drool. I took that moment to grab her by her throat and pull her up to my eyes. Her eyes were lust drunk and only half opened. My slut let out a soft whimper as she stared hazily into my eyes. "Daddy is it okay if I sit on your cock".

I eyed the driver he nodded encouragingly his forehead shiny with perspiration. Still holding alissa by the throat I balled her long blonde hair in my fist and raised her to my lap. She sunk down inch by inch onto my impressive pillar and she let out a throaty moan. "fuuuuck" she groaned. Her mouth remained parted as air escaped her in a primal grown.

I slapped her face and ordered her sternly.

"Now behave or I may reward our driver with your ass". My stupid cunt always had a tendency to be a brat. She whispered in retort inquiring how big his cock was with a raised eyebrow and a crooked smile. Not feeling the desire to share her I quickly snuffed the idea with a hard slap on her ass and a momentary choke on her throat.

The aggression only spurred her on as she bounced relentlessly on my cock. She buried my cock to the hilt and began swiveling her hips feeling the fullness. She eagerly ground her clit against my pubic bone with a moan. She whimpering in my ear as she shivered out a medley of orgasms for what seemed like minutes on end. The ride was a daze of bouncing moaning and grinding as sweat poured down our faces. I came out of my trance as we almost disappointingly pulled up to the party. She pulled herself off of my engorged member.

"Where do you think you're going bitch?" I almost yelled. With that I opened the door and stood facing in. Her lipstick smeared, eye liner a mess, hair matted with sweat she was a vision of lust and sex. Her big natural looking tits bursting from her plunging neckline. Her big green eyes in a daze, she looked so beautiful I hesitated for only a moment to admire her innocent face before angrily pulling her by the hips towards the open air. She assumed the position like a wanton slut. Her ass was in the air as she bent over the seat.

I penetrated her forcefully this time I payed no mind to her desires. Any gentleness gave way to ferocious pounding. She was gushing but I knew she had cum one too many times and was feeling the exposure. Her mind racing becoming fully aware that she was fully on display for whatever prying eyes this Boston neighborhood had to offer. She knew in that moment that she was being fucked in public.

She knew she didn't want to deny her lover his fun. She bit her lip glancing back at me and mustered up one final eye rolling orgasm. My own orgasm was traveling up from deep in me. The site of her ass bouncing wildly as I pistoned into her dripping slit did it. I erupted into her and onto her cum spraying in wild dots across her back.

"Ohhh yes daddy". She moaned glancing at the driver perhaps wondering if he would be upset. She looked back at me beaming with pride for a moment followed by a frantic effort to gather her belongings. The slut before me looked so pathetic as she desperately pulled her dress down in a futile effort to regain her dignity. She stood from the uber now with a sober look on her face.

My slut walked past me up the steps to the massive home before us. She looked back one more time with a coy smile before disappearing around the corner. I exchanged pleasantries with the driver who had evidently enjoyed himself before following my submissive slut inside for an evening of debauchery.