Just a Suggestion Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oral sex can often be fireworks like the Fourth of July, although I sense that this was particularly good. Intercourse can also provide fantastic fireworks, but it can also be Christmas and your birthday all wrapped together. A varied diet of many sexual activities and positions can provide an extremely satisfying sex life."

"Many activities and positions? I feel SO naïve!"

"Over the coming weeks and months (I almost said years) we can investigate and explore options and practices that increase our pleasure and deepen our relationship. Tonight has been a wonderful start along that road of exploration." I said as I rested my chest on her beautiful breasts.

"You know that I am extraordinarily inexperienced, but I would like to do something for you."

"You don't need to do anything for me, and certainly should not feel any sense of obligation to do anything..." I began, but she cut me off.

"Not out of obligation! But I DO want to do something ... try something. But I have never done it before, so I may not be very good at it. Will you let me try?"

"Sure, I'm up for anything you want to try."

Looking at my rampant erection, Elaine said, "Well you certainly appear to be 'UP'". Then she added, "I would like to try to suck on your penis. Would that be OK?"

What man has ever said no to a beautiful woman who wants to suck on his cock? But I said, "I would enjoy that immensely. But I need to warn you that I am extremely aroused and my own climax will probably come very soon. I will try to warn you before I ejaculate."

"OK, now just lie back and let me see if I can do this properly. Do you have any suggestions?"

"Don't try to take too much of my penis into your mouth. You may want to wrap one hand around the shaft to pump on my cock and control the depth that I enter your mouth. Give lots of lip and tongue action, and try to avoid too much contact with your teeth. Gentle stimulation of my scrotum can be nice also."

With that, Elaine shifted position so that her face was directly over my cock. I spread my legs wide to give her free access. When her lips wrapped around the head of my erection and she sucked me into her mouth, I thought I had gone to heaven. It was clear that this was a lady on a mission. She sucked the head of my cock into and out of her mouth, swirling her tongue over the sensitive head almost constantly. Her hand pumped up and down in synchronization with the rise and fall of her mouth. Then she began to gently caress my scrotum.

I was soaring higher and higher, and I could sense that she was becoming aroused as she felt my cock growing in her mouth and sensed my building excitement. After a stimulating evening I was approaching my climax. I moaned out, "I'm going to cum."

Elaine redoubled her efforts, sucking harder and pumping faster. I was trying to hold off my orgasm, trying to give her time to disengage, but she was determined to finish what she started. My balls were boiling with need, and then I erupted like a volcano spewing load after load of lava hot semen into her mouth. One hand was now grasping her own nipple and the moaning of her voice around my spasming cock told me that she had experienced another orgasm as she sucked and swallowed my cum.

When my spasms had completely subsided and she had sucked and licked every trace of my semen into her mouth, Elaine sat back, smiling like 'the cat that ate the canary'. Knowing full well the answer before asking, she asked, "Did I do that OK?"

I could barely lift my head off the couch pillow to reply, "OK? That was FANTASTIC! I don't know how it could have been any better!" Then I paused and asked, "Did you climax with me?"

Elaine blushed a little and nodded, "Yes. It was not the spectacular fireworks that you gave me, but it was at least as good as when I do myself." Then she blushed harder as she realized that she had just told me that she sometimes masturbates.

"I'm glad." Then I went on, "You seem to be a very sexual woman, even though you haven't had much experience or much opportunity to express your sexuality. I hope we can explore that more as we spend more time together."

"Me too," she almost gushed.

Then she crawled up to lie beside me, breasts pressed against my side, an arm and a leg draped over my body. "I wish we could stay like this forever." She whispered.

"Well, I don't have anywhere I need to be until my 8:00 AM class on Monday..." I quipped.

"My roommate will be back tomorrow afternoon," she said glumly. Then she brightened and smiled, "So that would give us all night and until around noon tomorrow!"

"Is that an invitation for a 'sleep-over'?" I asked.

"It certainly IS! My bed is a standard double, but it would still be more comfortable than this couch. Would you like to see my bedroom?"

"I thought you would never ask!" I replied.

12