Just a Suggestion Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There are times, like tonight, when I will be tied up in the lab until late; perhaps too late for me to come over here and us have much personal time together. I had thought that, if you would want to, you could come to my place, let yourself in and make yourself comfortable, and we could have some time together before it was too late."

"It's a key to your apartment?!?" she said with excitement and wonder. "YES! That's a wonderful idea!" she exclaimed. "You can't imagine how much this means to me!!" and she attacked me with a deep, passionate kiss.

"Is there some place that would be convenient for me to put my things? Of course, you may feel free to bring over any items that you would want to, for the nights that you would be sleeping over at my place."

"I'll find a place for you to put your clothes, and you can put your toiletries in my side of the bathroom cabinet." She paused, then continued, "This is SO exciting, SO special! Thank you!" and she gave me another passionate kiss.

"But if we don't get going soon, we will both be late for our first class," I said reluctantly.

"OK," she said with a little pout. "But I will be waiting for you when you get home tonight!"

"Unless the schedule changes, it will be close to 9 PM. But I will text you if things change."

We quickly dressed and headed out to a busy day of classes. Classes and lab schedule consumed my day. I texted Elaine a couple times just to check in.

When I arrived at my apartment, Elaine was there. She greeted me at my door, totally nude, with a passionate kiss. It took very little time until we were both naked and on my bed, kissing deeply and passionately. I was caressing her breasts and buttocks while she was stroking my penis. In no time our sexual need was peaking.

Elaine pulled me on top of her. "Make love to me, please."

How could I deny such a delightful request? I kissed her neck, I kissed and suckled her breasts until she was squirming with arousal. "Please! I need you NOW!"

I placed my rigid penis at the entrance to her tunnel of love and pressed forward. She was thoroughly aroused and wet, so I slowly and smoothly entering her completely. Her arms wrapped around my neck and her legs wrapped around mine, encouraging a deep and satisfying joining of our bodies. As I pulled back, she pulled me forward again until I was fully embedded within her. She was kissing my neck, holding onto my shoulders, and pulling me with her legs. In every way possible, we were trying to merge our bodies and our spirits. My cock was thrusting deeply into Elaine on every thrust, and our passion continued to build and build. Soon her hips were flexing and pumping wildly as her orgasm began to rack her body. I pumped into her harder and deeper as I felt her vaginal contractions gripping my penis until I also lost control, pounding into her fiercely as I shot blast after blast of semen deep into her body.

Our orgasmic spasms rolled on and on until we were each totally spent. Then I collapsed on her heaving breasts. As I began to recover, I covered her lips and face with kisses. Once again I was overwhelmed with my good fortune at having this beautiful, sexy, amazing woman in my life. I wrapped her in my arms and held her tightly until she finally asked, "Are you OK? What's going on?"

"I am just amazed at my good fortune that I have you in my life! You're the most beautiful, sexiest, most amazing woman I have ever met, and I don't want anything to ever happen that might come between us or disrupt the wonderful relationship we are building. I want you in my life forever!"

"Forever?" she said, her eyes going wide.

"I know that we have known each other for only a short time, but, yes, I want you in my life forever."

Elaine threw her arms around my neck, kissed me deeply, and exclaimed, "Thank you! I feel the same way! I must be the luckiest woman in the world! I am so happy that you called me, and that we are together! I hope that we will be together forever!"

We kissed and cuddled, murmuring endearments, until we drifted to sleep in each other's arms.

When the alarm went off I discovered that Elaine had followed my lead and had brought some spare toiletries and some clothes to keep at my apartment. I rearranged some items in my dresser to give her 'her own' drawer. She was ecstatic and understood that this was a significant step forward in our relationship.

I would have a lighter schedule for the day, so I said that I would come to her apartment this evening. I could spend an hour with Monica conducting hypnotherapy, and then we could have the balance of the evening for ourselves. I packed a change of clothes into my backpack, kissed Elaine deeply, then headed out the door. Elaine followed behind, gleefully wielding her new key to the apartment and locking the door.

I texted Elaine about mid-afternoon to say that I thought I could be at her apartment shortly after 6 PM (since I would not need to go to my place for clothes.) She responded that would be great and suggested that she and Monica would make a pasta dinner with homemade pasta sauce. I thought that sounded like a tremendous idea.

When I knocked on their door I was greeted by Monica wearing only panties. After I was in the kitchen with both women (both of whom had chosen to eliminate their t-shirts), Monica said that she was finding the contact of her t-shirt fabric against her now sensitive nipples to be too 'distracting'. Then she went on to say that she hoped that I would not find the prospect of four naked breasts bouncing around in front of me 'too distracting'. While it would definitely be distracting, I assured them that I would find a way to cope.

After a delicious dinner Elaine retired to her room and I sat down to work with Monica.

Monica sat in her favorite chair and I took a seat opposite her. Then I said, "Andromeda", and she was immediately in a deep hypnotic trance. I reinforced the suggestions from the previous session that her breasts and nipples are beautiful and arousing to all adults who see them. I suggested that mild stimulation of her nipples such as from her shirt rubbing against her nipples would cause mild sexual arousal, but stronger stimulation such as caresses of her nipples would cause powerful sexual arousal, while more intense stimulation of her nipples such as sucking on them would result in extremely powerful sexual arousal and if continued, or the contact were extremely intense she might be likely to experience a powerful, spontaneous orgasm.

I suggested that the sight of a man kissing a man, or a woman kissing a woman would cause the same mild erotic thrill as seeing a man kissing a woman, and becoming aroused when seeing a beautiful woman in a sensual circumstance was entirely normal. I further suggested that she might like to try sexual contact with a consenting adult woman even though her primary sexual interest would remain with men.

I also suggested that physical contact with a person who she had some romantic interest would be a warm and pleasant experience, and that kissing such a romantic interest would result in heightened sexual arousal. I emphasized that she would always be in control in any sexual situation and could limit sexual contact if she were to choose. I suggested that she might choose to forego wearing a bra when she planned to spend time with a person of romantic interest. I also implanted that sexual contact with an appropriate partner is a normal, healthy, and desirable aspect of her life which she would investigate, but that protection against unwanted pregnancy and sexual diseases are very important.

I also added that she might choose to engage in oral sex if normal coitus was not appropriate, and that she would find that sucking on a man's penis and swirling her tongue around the head of the penis would be erotic for her. I added that pumping the man's shaft with her hand would control the depth of insertion in her mouth and would provide additional stimulation for her partner. I further suggested that as she felt him ejaculate into her mouth, she would experience a powerful, spontaneous orgasm.

I then reiterated that she would not remember anything that was said during the session, she would immediately drop into a deep hypnotic state when she heard my voice say the word "Andromeda", and that she would awaken fully refreshed when I snapped my fingers.

"Monica, how do you feel?"

"I feel fantastic. I can hardly believe how much time has passed, it seems like I just sat down here."

"That's good. I want to test a couple of items we have been working on. Would you put on your t-shirt and move around the room?"

"OK... It is still somewhat stimulating, but I don't feel like I have to masturbate this second or die. I rather like the mild erotic thrill, and of course my nipples are still and standing up at attention. That's kind sexy, isn't it?"

"Yes, it is very sexy. Watching your beautiful breasts moving freely and your nipples trying to poke through your shirt is extremely sexy, and if I were not deeply involved with your roommate, I might see if I could get close to you." Monica blushed at that comment.

"I want to make sure that you still receive an adequate erotic thrill when your nipples are stimulated. Would you mind if Elaine would join us for this?" I asked. Monica agreed.

I went to Elaine's room and asked her if she would help me evaluate Monica's progress. She was wearing just her panties and started to grab a t-shirt. I stopped her, saying that it would be most helpful to be dressed just as she was. So she followed me into the living room.

"Monica, would you like to remove your shirt?" After she had done so I said, "Elaine, I need to be able to observe from a distance, would you caress Monica's nipples for me?". Without hesitation Elaine knelt next to Monica's chair, reached out and began to caress her nearest nipple. Monica's face took on a dreamy expre

"Oh, that's so hot!" Monica exclaimed.

"Elaine, would you suck on Monica's nipple, it seems to be begging for attention."

Elaine leaned forward and sucked a huge nipple into her mouth and began to suckle at her breast and swirl her tongue around the distended nipple. Monica exclaimed, "Oh, god! Yes! God, yes!"

Then I moved to the other side of her chair, lifted her other breast and began to suckle on her other side, swirling my tongue around her hard nipple. Elaine and I caressed Monica's breasts and nipples, sucking on them more and more passionately. As we continued passionately sucking and swirling her breasts and nipples, Monica began to pant and moan. Then it happened! Monica's body went rigid then her hips began pumping back and forth in frantic little motions and she moaned, "Ooooohhhhhhh!"

Her legs were wide and I could see that the center of her panties were completely soaked, turning the thin fabric nearly transparent. It was clear that she was a natural redhead.

When Elaine and I finally decreased and finally stopped our oral caresses of Monica's breasts, she let out a huge sigh, then said, "That was incredible! I guess we know that I will get aroused from nipple stimulation. Thank you both, that was the best sexual experience of my life! How can I ever repay you?"

To my pleasant surprise Elaine quipped, "Maybe you could return the favor?"

Monica paused only a moment then said, "I'd be happy to!" She rose from the chair and offered it to Elaine. When she was seated we began, dispensing with the preliminaries. Monica began to suckle on one breast while I devoured the other. Elaine was already very aroused so the double onslaught of intense suckling on her sensitive nipples very quickly brought her to a powerful climax. As I continued to suck on her nipple and Monica followed my lead, continuing her voracious suckling on Elaine's nipple, and her orgasm continued on and on. I could see the undulations of her abdomen and her soaked panties as her climax roared through her.

I ceased my sucking and Monica followed suit. As we sat back, Elaine slumped in the chair. She looked at Monica then at me, "That was intense! Thank you both!"

Then she continued, "There has been something that I have been thinking about, but I've never known how to bring it up. Maybe now would be a good time?" She paused, "I have been wondering what it would be like to have sex with a girl... More precisely, I have been wondering what it would be like to have sex with you, Monica. I won't be offended if you say no; it's just that you're so sexy and ..."

"I'd LOVE TO! But what about 'him'? Won't he feel left out?"

I interjected, "I would be happy to watch! Or if I get too excited, perhaps I could enter Elaine from behind while the two of you enjoyed the '69' position?"

"An orgy? Why not? Let's go into my room," exclaimed Elaine.

When we arrived in the bedroom, Elaine pulled Monica into an embrace, rubbing her ample breasts against Monica's monstrous boobs. The two women held each other, rubbing against each other and caressing their bare skin. It was obvious that this was having an erotic effect on both of them, and me as well. Soon Elaine's hand was slipping between their bodies and working its way into Monica's panties. Monica moaned and followed suit. This was followed by squishy sounds as the two women stroked and entered their friend's vagina, pumping fingers energetically in the other's pussy.

When the two women could barely stand any longer, Elaine pulled Monica's panties down and pushed her back onto the bed. Then she kicked off her own and crawled onto the bed.

I retrieved a chair and peeled off my clothes so I could watch in comfort. The girls continued investigating the pleasure of touching and feeling another woman's body, the softness of their flesh, the fullness of their breasts. They explored kissing one another and then kissing down each other's body, once again suckling on the other woman's breasts. Elaine again led the way as they shifted positions to allow them to move further along each other's body. There was a short pause as each reached the line of pubic hair, but Elaine remembered her conversation with me about personal hygiene and knowing Monica as she did she moved farther along. She reveled in the full bright red bush of Monica's pubic hair, and she felt Monica tentatively begin to explore as well. The pungent aroma of Monica's arousal was intoxicating.

Remembering the effect my teasing had on her, Elaine began to lightly brush Monica's pubic hair, then the outer edges of her vulva. As Elaine touched Monica's outer lips, Monica visibly shuddered. She stroked her outer lips again and again until Monica was beginning to flex up to meet each stroke. She seemed lost in the sensations, her part of the mutual experience momentarily forgotten. Then she began to caress Elaine's pubic hair and labia.

Elaine, having the experience of my digital and oral stimulation of her vaginal region, took the lead and Monica followed her example. She spread Monica's labia and caressed them with her finger. She traced her finger along the depths of Monica's slit. As she spread Monica's labia wide she licked her clitoris with the tip of her tongue and Monica bucked at the sudden, intense stimulation. But she understood and replicated the action.

I could hear Monica's muffled moan when Elaine began to suck on her clit. Shortly after that, both women were thoroughly consumed with their individual orgasms. I took that as my queue to join the action. I moved up behind Elaine and slid my rigid cock into her pussy in one smooth stroke. She stiffened for a moment, but her climax was continuing to grip her. I held Elaine's hips as I plowed into her from behind again and again. The added stimulation kept her orgasm crashing through her over and over. She was bucking and rubbing her pussy against Monica's face while she sucked wildly on her clit. The visual stimulation and my pent up need was quickly driving me towards my climax. On each stroke I could feel my balls brushing Monica's forehead. My passion was approaching its pinnacle as I plowed into my beautiful Elaine's body again and again and again. Then my dam broke and I exploded into her with blast after blast of my hot semen. I pumped and pumped load after load into her until I was completely spent.

I rolled to the side, pulling her with me and disengaging the two women from one another. Every one lay on the bed in a near stupor. Finally Monica lifted her head and said, "That was an earth shaking explosion! I've never cum so hard or for so long!"

Elaine said, "You can thank him for that! He showed me how wonderful it is to have your pussy eaten!"

"Thank you!"

"It certainly was my pleasure in more than one way! Watching you two sexy women was beyond pleasant, I couldn't resist joining in on the fun!"

"I think I'm going to grab a shower and head to my room. Thank you both. Have fun!" Monica said as she climbed off the bed totally naked, picked up her panties, and headed out the door.

"How about you?" I asked Elaine.

"It was a fantastic, sexual experience to have with Monica, and with you. I would never have done it without your support. When you entered me from behind while she was sucking on my clit, I thought I was going to lose my mind!

I had been curious what that would be like. It was fun and I climaxed like crazy, but I prefer to have sex with you.

"Are you propositioning me?" I asked with a smile.

"I think maybe I am!" she said with a little giggle.

"I could be had for the right price, little girl." I said in jest.

"I will give you anything you want, all of me!" she said, suddenly serious.

"That's exactly the right answer," I said, just as seriously. Then I opened my arms wide and invited her into my embrace. I held her for a long time, kissing her cheek and neck, her breasts pressed against me. Then she shifted to straddle my lap and took my rising erection in her hand. It took only a few strokes for her to bring me back to full attention. Then she lifted slightly and placed the head of my cock at the opening of her pussy, and slowly lowered herself onto me.

She began a slow, gentle rocking and riding motion, forward and back and up and down all in one smooth stroke. It felt sublime! I reached out and lifted her breasts and she leaned forward to allow me to suck and caress them. We had had intense climaxes a little while before, so this was gentle, loving, sharing of ourselves with each other. We continued on and on, giving and receiving pleasure, feeling our arousal gently building.

When Elaine appeared to be tiring I leaned forward and let her lie back on her bed. Then I began to thrust into her, long slow strokes that brought my penis to her outer lips and slipped all the way into her until our pubic hair intertwined. I continued to caress her sumptuous breasts and nipples as I slowly pumped her full of my cock. Elaine's hips were lifting to meet my thrusts and she was pulling me into her with greater urgency. I continued my long, slow pace until she finally cried, "Please, make me CUM!"

How could I resist my precious one's request? I increased the pace and the force of my strokes. "Yes! More! Make me cum and cum and CUM!! I will never get enough of you! Please!"

I thrust harder and deeper and faster into her quivering pussy. She was getting very close to her orgasm, and my own climax was building within me. I was now pumping my cock into her furiously as she began to buck her hips wildly. She threw her arms around my neck as her pussy spasmed around my cock. I held her tight as I plowed deeply into her again and again until my own climax erupted from within me. I was filling my beautiful Elaine with my cock, my cum, my love.

We lay there for half an eternity, holding fiercely onto each other, pouring kisses onto each other while murmuring sweet endearments. Finally we slept wrapped in each other's embrace.