Just a Swingin' Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Desperate to please his Mistress, and so horny the crack of dawn was in danger, Blake launched the Lilliputian from his lap and landed her on the table in front of him. He suspected this was the second test, and was confident in his ability to pass it. After all, he'd delivered for Wonder Woman with just her nipples in play, and Tina? She was randy as a rabbit. Unfortunately, he didn't anticipate the 2 minutes it took to get the damn garters decoupled from her white thigh high stockings. She giggled through all of it, which was less than helpful, but eventually he got the hem of the dress up to her waist, and he dove in to face her tiny nation. But after 5 minutes of fish fingers and oyster gargling, things hadn't moved along as he'd expected. Tina had disassociated with the goosing going on below her waistline, and entered into an unrelated conversation with two girls at the next table - they may just as well have been studying for the S.A.T.s.

"You have 3 minutes," warned Kenya.

Painfully aware that success was about to slip through his semi-arthritic fingers, Blake flipped Tina face down, looping his arm under her left leg and lifting her lily-white asslet, then reaching around and under to interrogate her clitoris. It resurrected her enthusiasm, and she gripped the edge of the table and pitched against his prodding, but it wasn't enough.

"One minute."

I'm going in, he said to himself, burying his face in Tina's baby back crack to survey her asscape with his tongue. It was another first for him, but most likely not for her, in fact, it was as if she'd been waiting for it. She gasped, squealed, and came in his hand, and with just seconds to spare.

"Bravo, Stud!" said Kenya, touching her lips to his leather-clad temple, "You have passed your second exam."

Blake took note of Kenya's subtle but significant change in his moniker from Sub to Stud, beaming with the promotion, and the three of them left FEMDOM and headed to her room, where he was certain he would finally be allowed to worship his Queen.

********

Damn that's hot, thought Blake, as he watched Kenya dress-down her loyal aide-de-camp, jerking her head back and covering Tina's mouth with her jammy lips, as she expertly disassembled the candy striper costume, until Tina was laid bare - her penny nipples all she had of a breast - that and her leafless mons venus underlining her deceivingly innocent appearance.

Kenya bent her head, and her naked lady-in-waiting reached to pluck the tiara from her tower of intertwined braids, then set it on the mahogany dresser, just so. She unfastened Kenya's regal robe at the waist, and caught it as it slipped from her smooth sable shoulders, revealing the grandeur beneath. Blake weakened with the exotic ebony expression of Kenya's contoured scenery. The sway of her naturally ample breasts lent a surprising softness to her otherwise dictatorial disposition. But the impenetrable landscape of indigo wool that guarded the gate of her Fuckingham Palace - flanked by gold garters and columned by black fishnet stockings - firmly reestablished her toxic femininity. Spellbound, Blake twitched and felt his confinement, and that sudden awareness of his possession by this raven authoritarian made him tremble with fear - fear of the failure to please her.

Kenya lined her warm body up behind his, and Blake lost himself in the skin-on-skin as she gyrated along his backside and petted around him to remove the red harness suspenders, taking the time to toy with his nipples. Tina was on her knees unzipping him, one tormented metal tooth at a time, then slowly lowered his trousers and removed them. She blew warm breath into the cage, swept her palms up and down the back of his legs, and pressed her fingers into his bare bum. Blake had never been with more than one woman at a time, so having this abundance of touch was something he'd never experienced, and my God, the sensation - so seductive.

"Lie down on the bed," said Kenya, as she and Tina steered him to it and onto his back. Still putty in their four hands, Blake offered no resistance, but in short order he was spread-eagled and shackled with under-mattress restraints, and that gave him pause. How could he serve his Queen in this position?

"You please me, Stud," said Kenya, unlocking the cage, and Blake sighed with splendid relief as its captive escaped and inflated with the new-found freedom.

"And now it is time to share you with the world," she added.

Blake looked left and right in an attempt to discern Kenya's meaning. When he saw Tina extract a ring light from the closet and position her cell phone in the middle of it, he freaked and yanked at the restraints.

"NO! I can't be filmed!"

"You are wearing a hood!" barked Kenya, "And if you speak again without permission, you will be left here, bound and alone!"

"We're rolling," said Tina, and Kenya sat on the edge of the bed facing the camera, and cleared her throat.

"Hello friends of FEMDOM. I am Kenya. Welcome back to another episode of Circle K. Tonight's submissive has passed two of his three exams, and now with the help of my trusty assistant, you will witness his attempt at the third. As is typical, I will ass fuck him, and once I have taken my pleasure, I will allow him to cum for you. If I am satisfied with his performance, he will be inducted into the elite Circle K Club, joining that very small group of men who have passed my rigorous standards. We hope you enjoy the show, and please Like us on Facebook and subscribe to my YouTube channel."

Wait, what?! Who's getting ass fucked? He wondered.

"Prepare our submissive," Kenya ordered, and Tina was at the ready with a Magnum condom. As she teased him with her fastidious fingertips and struggled to suit him up and grease him down, Blake squirmed and groaned with her efforts and the uneasiness of the unknown.

"Ssssshhhh settle down," said Kenya, "Do not disappoint me."

Kenya straddled Blake's hips, her planetary posterior presented for her fans in Pornlandia.

"Hold him," she said, and Tina got Blake's willing Wonka into position allowing Kenya to press back and breach her puckered perimeter with his purple knob. Blake had never sailed the windward passage before, and if anyone would have told him his maiden voyage would have been under these bizarre conditions, he wouldn't have believed it.

"HAH HAH HAH HAH," he huffed, as if going into labor, rather than a back alley. And when Kenya had taken the whole of him, she bent forward to brace herself on his outstretched biceps and pierce him with her violet eyes.

"I'm going to take my pleasure from you now, Stud. You must fight the urge to cum if you want me to own you - to treasure you - to love you. Nod if you understand."

He did, and Kenya unleashed her beast - her molten muscular anal walls boa constricting his cock, her steel brillo bush and wet wonderland twerking along his pelvis. He wanted to lose it in that Forbidden City so badly, but he knew the dire consequences would far outweigh the fleeting bliss, so he did what most men do in this situation: he closed his eyes and focused on the most boring sport in the world - his sport - soccer. All that running around and hardly any scoring. Who was it that won the men's championship that year? Argentina? The only thing he knew for sure was that it wasn't the good ol' U.S. of A. The women's team was far superior.

"Look at me!" demanded Kenya, snapping Blake out of his stupor, and when he opened his eyes and faced the tempestuous temptress who had booty-trapped him, it was evident from the hot steam billowing from her flared nostrils, and the sweat exploding from her pores and raining down on his face and chest, that she was on the verge of climax. Unfortunately, he was too. He clenched his jaw and fisted the bedding. He wanted to cum - OH MY GOD - how he wanted to cum! But he couldn't disappoint her - she had to go over first. So he made an executive decision, and without express permission, began to thrust up to meet her reach. Her wild eyes flew wide with his efforts, and after 60 seconds of feral fucking, accompanied by a succession of foreign profanity, she shouted her intention, and then detonated - her ass spasm so hot so tight so violent, it was more than evidence of orgasm - it had the added benefit of squeezing him off.

He had done it! The man from Cranbury had done it!

"Very very good boy," said Kenya, as she laid her head on his chest, purring like a peaceful panther, "The biggest and the best I have ever had the pleasure of conquering."

She kissed him, uncharacteristically tender, snaking her meaty tongue into his hungry mouth and gently sucking and nipping his lower lip. She was so sexy and so beautiful and God he wanted to hold her and.... and then Krystal's fair face materialized in his mind - he hadn't thought of her all night. Why the hell did he feel guilty about that?

"My friends," said Kenya, to the camera as she queened him - sitting on his face - her knees resting on his burdened biceps and her palms on his dewy chest, "Tonight's submissive has passed his final exam, and will now be rewarded. Tina - you may begin."

"Okey dokey," said Tina, detaching Blake's bone-tired prophylactic and flicking it from her fingers onto the floor.

Blinded by Kenya's undercarriage perched above him, Blake couldn't see what the mischievous munchkin had in store for him, but he knew when it came to prosecution, no one was better at badgering the witness. He jumped at her first touch - her hands surprisingly cold on his nipples, but it wasn't her fingers, it was metal vice grips - yet another first. Next he felt a drizzle down his cock, over his balls, and into his crack, and Tina smoothed the oil around his pelvis - heating it to a delicious warmth. And then it was deja vu all over again - her forceful tug on his shaft, her thumb pressed up between his balls, and the tip of her middle finger in his ass.

"You are not to ejaculate until I give my permission," said Kenya, "Say 'Yes Mistress, I understand.'"

"Yes Mistress, I understand," he moaned.

Then a buzzing sound as Kenya tasered him with the remote control. The voltage surged through his nipples, reaching deep into his groin - it hurt so good, and he wondered if he, like Wonder Woman, might be one of those people too.

"All the way," said Kenya, prompting Tina to throat-coat him like he knew she could - she was the ONLY one who could.

And then the strangest thing: As he dined on Kenya's honeydew and drank her milk of paradise, his spirit detached, and for a brief time, allowed him to observe and marvel at his bound and gloriously tortured mortality. But the sublime suffering would soon have to end - permission or not - because la petit mort was beckoning. Fortunately, Kenya was a master mistress, skilled enough to intuit his breaking point, and gratified enough to give him his due.

"You have permission to cum, my darling," said Kenya, "on the count of three... two... ONE!"

And at that moment Blake lost his mind - howling as a geyser of his guy milk exploded from his cumslit and wallpaper pasted Kenya's pointer sisters.

"Excellent! Excellent!" she praised him, as Tina pumped another round into his chamber and fired again.

Blake shrieked with this second unexpected release and shuddered with the recoil.

"Oh my GOD! Please stop!" he begged, as Tiny pumped and prodded and poked, but his muffled appeal went unanswered, and as a steady stream bubbled from his tip and over Tina's gifted hands, he convulsed with the draining.

Blake drifted into a state of sensual semi-consciousness, his racing heart and his ragged breath drowning out the particulars of Kenya's final message to her minions. When the jumbled jargon finally coalesced into words resembling English, he made out her meaning and revived with alarm.

"TINA, PREPARE THE TOOL!"

Kenya crawled off Blake's face and seeing the confused fear in his eyes as they bulged beyond the holes in the hooded mask, she bent and kissed his pussied lips.

"Do not worry, baby boy," she said, "It will be over before you know it, and you will be mine forever."

Just then Tina appeared from the bathroom, holding what looked to be a small diameter fire iron. When she passed it to Kenya, Blake noticed it had a circle on the end of it with a 'K' in the center, and he inferred its intended purpose.

"NO! PLEASE! WAIT!" he yelled, pulling at the restraints, prompting Kenya to squeeze a red ball gag into his mouth.

"Ready him," she said, and Tina lifted his sac.

----------------------------------------

STAY TUNED FOR THE FINALE OF JUST A SWINGIN'

12