Just a Thought

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so tight, mom."

"Oh God. What are we doing? This is so very wrong."

"That's why it feels so good. Tell me you're not loving every inch of my cock."

"Baby..."

"I'll know if you're lying to me," I cut her off sternly.

After that she went quiet, her eyes looking demurely to the side of me as I plunged home into her depths.

"Lift your legs," I commanded, "Be my horny little slut."

It was incredible how her body responded as I degraded her. She was so used to being in command. At home, in business and even around the school, this was a woman used to giving orders. Perhaps that was why taking orders made her pussy convulse strongly around me.

With my help, she lifted her legs straight up, perpendicular to her body, resting them together against my chest to the left of my head. Her perfectly plump backside bulged over the edge of the counter like a ripe pear.

While I pumped into her I angled her backside up until her internal monologue went from soft coos of pleasure to bellows of passion. What a gift it is knowing exactly when your cock is hitting the right spot. No blind fumbling or hoping for the best, this was a tactical strike on her pleasure centers. All sex should be this way.

In seconds I had her back to the quivering mess she was only minutes before. Her huge natural breasts sloshed around on her chest as I hammered into her without mercy.

My mom was writhing like pornstar beneath me and I did not want to blink in case I missed a microsecond of it. I wanted it tattooed into my memory in high definition for the rest of my life.

"Toni, you slut. You're going to come on your son's giant cock. Oh, Jesus. Why has it never felt this way before? How does he know exactly what spot to hit, what pace to set? Sex with my son should not feel this good."

As her body seethed beneath me I slowed my thrusts, drawing out her ascent to her peak. I could hear it coming, I could see it in the sudden jerks of her body and the tensing of her belly muscles as they prepared for the exquisite crash.

"Did I say you could come yet, slut?"

"Please!" She begged, "Please let me come. I'm going to explode. Please, baby."

"Who is your master?"

"You are! You are!"

"And what are you?"

"Your sluuuuut!" She wailed as I slowed almost to a stop. Being able to read her thoughts I was able to direct my cock just perfectly to keep her riding along a very narrow, crumbling edge.

"Good. Don't forget it. And don't forget how good I make this pussy feel."

"I won't, I can't."

"That's right. This pussy is mine now. Say it and I'll let you come."

"It's yours. It's all yours."

"That's a good little mommy slut."

I rewarded her by drawing my cock right back, almost entirely out of her. She moaned. I reached out a hand and took hold of one of her nipples between two fingers. Then I slammed into her. At the same time, I squeezed and twisted her swollen nub painfully. The dam holding back her pleasure was already cracked and leaking. This was like hitting it with a bouncing bomb.

Her climax detonated inside her. It sent her body into a convulsive fit. Her back arched and her legs fell off my shoulder. They spread wide and invited me to slam into her again and again, adding fuel to the chain reaction of her orgasm.

Her ass shook with the impacts of my body and the force of her climax.

Her inner voices became a static of buzzing ecstasy. I carried on all through the long deconstruction of her essence and the slow reconstruction around her shaking foundation. When they finally started making utterances that made any sense there was one word that rang out, drowning all the rest. My name. Over and over.

"Marlon. Marlon. Marlon."

I felt like a fucking God! I had never thought I could break a woman like this. She was mine, body and soul, her mind told me so. I felt a warmth in my chest and a lump of emotion in my throat. It felt so incredible to be wanted so much you could feel the other person's desire almost like a stabbing pain. Even when two people were as close together as my mother and I were in that moment there is always a distance. Always an uncertainty of what the other person really thought. But, for possibly the first time in history, I knew beyond doubt just how much my mother loved me. How much she worshipped me and needed me to rule over her desires.

I grinned to my ears as I picked her up off the counter. My usual instinct in this moment would have been to cuddle her. She looked so sweet and tender, curled up from her bone-weary pleasure that I wanted to hold her close and make gentle love to her. But that was not who my mom was. Not my real mom. I knew what she wanted, her voices were whispering it to me. Letting me know how she wanted me to show my love. To show her I was unlike any of the other men she knew who fawned over her beauty, poise, and intelligence.

I lowered her to the tiled kitchen floor, onto her knees, my cock slipping out of her pussy in the process. I was painfully hard now. I needed to climax or it might cause brain damage from all the electrical output arcing out from the pleasure center of my brain.

"What are you doing, Marlon?" She asked, her words a little slurred, as if her orgasm had inebriated her.

"Giving you what you want, mom."

"And what do I want?" She asked, a little timidly as I stood over her, taking her head in one hand and guiding her forward. She went down onto all fours on the kitchen tiles and glanced back over her shoulder. She looked more beautiful than I thought it was possible for a woman to look, with that uncertainty in her wide eyes and her distressed hair falling over her come-streaked face.

"You want..." I spoke as I moved around behind her and took her hips in my hands, "...To be fucked..." I pulled at her hips so that her ass rose up. Her back arched and I could hear the nervous murmurs in her head.

"What's he going to do, Toni? What have you awoken in your sweet little boy? He's a fucking animal. He's terrifying. But why does that make your pussy ache so much? Isn't this the type of man you've always wanted? You had to make him yourself."

I spread her cheeks of her perfect ass and looked down her crack, past her tiny pink bud of an asshole to her ludicrously wet pussy. Her puffy lips were already spread, her entrance looked like it was blowing me kisses as her body heaved in breaths.

"...Like a bitch in heat," I finished and drove my cock home into her waiting cunt.

"Marlon!" She tried to chastise me, but it tailed off into a moan.

I stood, almost straddling her, my knees bent, my cock buried so deep my pubic hairs were tickling her asshole.

"What would happen," I spoke as steadily as I could, although I was starting to lose my composure already, "If Mrs. Wright from next door walked in now."

"Ooh, Marlon don't," She squeaked, "I don't like you talking like that."

I chuckled. I didn't even need the voices to tell me she was lying this time. Her body bucked and her pussy clamped down just at the mention of the idea.

"Imagine if one of your friends came in right now and found you, face down, ass up on your own kitchen floor while your nineteen-year-old son was fucking you like an animal."

"Don't say that Marlon," She groaned, her back arching even more, angling her ass up to accept my thrusts deeper and harder.

"What would they say if they saw you like this? Behaving like such a desperate slut."

"Mmmmm."

I got down on my knees and took her big ass in my hands. I gripped her tight and began to fuck her hard. Harder than I had ever fucked anyone. My body slapped into hers, sending bowshocks through the flesh of her buttocks. Her huge breasts were dangling, swinging back and forth pendulously with each collision.

I spoke in a softer voice, "What if Laurie came in now? What if she saw her mom like this? What would she think of you?"

The only sound that came from my mom was a pathetic whimper.

"She'd think you were a whore," she whined to herself, "She would be disgusted by you. Why does that make me want to come so hard? What is wrong with me?"

"Nothing is wrong with you, you're fucking perfect, mom." She was so lost in the intensity of the pummeling I was giving her body she seemed not to notice that I was responding to her thoughts and not her words.

"You get off on the idea of being shamed. So be it. Nothing you can do about it, but maybe I can help you live it out. It has to be better than living with it all locked up inside you."

I was closing in on my climax now. It felt so incredible to just be able to let go of all my inhibitions. I did not have to worry that I might be hurting her, or that the way I was treating her would damage her psyche. My mom was a proud woman, a strong woman and behaving like this only made her more excited. I wanted to push her to the edge.

"Imagine if dad came in right now. Think about what his face would look like. His wife, his pride and joy, the envy of every man within a hundred miles, being fucked like a whore by his own son."

She cried out, the burning shame like tinder to her fuse.

"Yeah, that's it. Your pussy is milking my cock, mom. Keep that up and I'm going to come in you. I'm going to fill you with my seed."

A storm raged within her, "No, don't! We need it! it's not safe! I'm not on the pill. Your father had the snip! Do it! Fill me up with your hot come." It boiled more and more, the spiral growing tighter, ramping up her pleasure.

"Tell me you want it," I growled, "Beg for my come to fill you!"

"I... I..." She stammered, her body a rollicking, jouncing mass as I rode her to my climax, "Do it!" She yelled, "Come in me! Come in your mommy's unprotected pussy!"

"Oh Jesus," I grunted, feeling my body go into a total lockdown. It was like the second after the barbs from a stun gun sank into your flesh. I went completely still, slightly terrified by the magnitude of the forces that were about to travel through me.

Semen gushed out of my cock like someone had knocked the cap off a fire hydrant. I shook and juddered like the stun gun had been turned all the way up to eleven. I should have been drained after coming all over her face, but it was as if I tapped some deeply hidden reserve. As I flooded her pussy she gave an involuntary shriek as her own body cramped down, not ready to climax again so soon. She came from all the dirty talk I had been revving her with and from the sheer insanity of letting her own son pour millions of little swimmers into her fecund womb.

She shivered out a wicked third climax as I pumped a sloppy mess into her that filled her to the very brim. It left my balls aching, feeling like rolled-up tubes of ointment.

"Fuck me!" I panted, slapping her ass and enjoying how it carried the rippling wave right across the dense flesh, "That was incredible. You are incredible, mom."

I pulled free from her clinging embrace and watched as my come globbed out of her sloppy cunt onto the kitchen floor.

My mom remained on the floor, she had curled up, her body still shuddering slightly.

"Are you okay?" I asked, suddenly concerned about just how far I had taken things, and how fast I had done it. This all had to seem completely insane to my mom. She had no idea that I was acting on her thoughts.

"I'm sorry, Marlon," She said shakily.

"Sorry? Why?"

"I'm sorry you had to see me like that. Like the wanton slut I am."

"Hey," I chided her, taking her by the arm and starting to pull her up, "Hey, don't say that. Don't be sorry."

She came up reluctantly, her eyes averted. Her voice on the edge of tears she asked, "Why not? I am a slut. I just fucked my own son and I came harder than I ever have in my life. Three times."

I took her cheek in my hand and turned it to me. Giving her a serious look, I said sternly, "You are a slut. But you are my slut. Never be sorry about that."

"Marlon," She tried to shift out of my grip but I held her.

"No, don't be sorry that I saw behind your mask either. That was the single hottest thing I have ever seen. I loved every minute of it."

"You don't... hate me?"

"Ha!" I coughed out a laugh, "I've never loved you more. You were vulnerable for me, mom. Maybe for the first time in your life. Maybe that was why it felt so good. It did feel good, didn't it?"

She gave a slow, shy nod.

"Good, now I am going to make a proposal. You can keep your dirty secrets from the world, but you no longer hide them from me. You don't have to be ashamed by your need to be dominated. You can just come to me anytime you want to live them out. No one else will ever have to know."

"We can't..."

"We can. I will keep your secret and, in return, you are going to be my own personal whore. I am going to take you whenever and wherever I want and you are going to beg me to do it, isn't that right, slut?"

"I..."

"Isn't that right, Slut?" I pronounced the last word louder and more clearly.

"Yes, master," She replied.

"Excellent. Now, you have to go to your meeting in," I glanced to the kitchen clock, "About twenty minutes. You probably want to get cleaned up?"

She nodded.

"Well, you can't."

Her eyes flared wide.

"You are going to show me what a good little slut you are by putting the clothes I stripped off you of back on and getting in the car and going to school. It will remind you of me every time you get a whiff of scent from your soiled clothes. You had better pray these soaked tights dry off in the time it takes you to get there."

"But Marlon..."

"You are going to wear my dried come on your face all the way to school too."

Her eyes popped and she looked ready to lose it with me but I held up a hand and continued, "I will be kind though, I give you permission to wipe it off when, and only when, you are parked in the school lot. Is that understood?"

I heard her inner voices protest, but I also heard others moan out a long thread of pleasure. I reached out a hand and cupped her pussy again. I could feel her core turning molten again under the heat of her burning shame.

"Is that understood?"

"Yes, master," she agreed, her knees growing weak with just the thought of the mortification she was about to endure. It nearly made her come again on my fingers.

"Good," I removed my hand, which was met with a whimper, turned her around and slapped her ass hard enough to leave a red handprint.

"Now, clean up this mess and then be on your way. I'm going to take a shower. I'll be waiting for you when you get back. Just think about me being here at home planning when I can next take you and make you come again."

She gave a small involuntary shudder but, as I turned and walked away, heading to the bathroom, I heard a choir of voices singing out:

"He wants me! He's going to take me again. He's going to ravish me and humiliate me and make me come over and over. Oh God, I can't wait!"