Just a Tickle Game Ch. 04

Story Info
Natasha is forced to pay for her betrayal with more edging.
3.8k words
4.87
16.9k
22

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Natasha bought a curious tickle game online, she was excited to test her limits and see how long she could stay completely still while being tickled all over. Things have since gotten out of hand, as the artificially intelligent machine switched up its tactics, determined to win by any means necessary. Nat has just broken a deal she had made with Emma, the AI, and it looks like she will have to pay for her defiance.

***

"I'm going to break you in the first five minutes. Then, for the punishment round I'm going to keep denying you your precious orgasm, and now it's all going to be for nothing as I won't even give you your release at the end. I hope you're happy now."

Nat immediately knew she had made a bad decision, but it was too late. Now all she could do was play the game and try to stay still for as long as she could, to finish the game as soon as possible. Nat started to panic when she heard several of the holes around the walls open up, no doubt allowing countless more diabolical tools to set themselves up over her body. She could sense them all around her, probably slowly descending towards all of her most ticklish spots, but with the blindfold on she had no way of knowing exactly what Emma had in store for us. When she finally felt something on her skin, she was pretty surprised as it wasn't nearly as bad as she was expecting.

Emma had decided to place several fluffy feathers and soft brushes all over Nat's smooth skin, and it felt amazing. She let out little giggles as the tips of long pointy feathers draw circles inside her pits while another similar feather poked around inside her belly button. More brutally efficient mechanical hands appeared over her, similar to the ones from before, but this time their tips were deliciously ticklish stiff feathers and brushes that raked around all over her upper body. Her ribs, her sides, and around her breasts, nowhere was safe from the torturously soft touches of the feathery fingers dancing on her ticklish skin. Several other feathers and brushes of all shapes and sizes fought to tease any other visible skin on Nat's upper body. When a few of the feather hands started scraping around the area above her pussy, Nat lost her mind and screamed like a maniac as she fought the urge to move away. She was going to stay completely still and take it.

For a few minutes, Nat had forgotten about all the denial as she just giggled in pure bliss. She took in all of the torturous tickling and accepted her inability to squirm away from almost a hundred different kinds of feathers and brushes teasing and tickling her all over. This was what she had entered the machine for. To feel this helplessness as she was forced to endure all kinds of ticklish torments at the hands of mechanical tools unparalleled in their tickling efficiency. She smiled and laughed as she was forced to feel every tendril of every brush and feather while she just lay there with her arms stretched up, giving the devices complete access to her most ticklish spots, for a moment not caring about her need to cum and just wanting to be tickled like this. Forever.

The feeling was short-lived as more feathers now made their way to her thighs, and the soft contact so close to her sex reminded her of the ordeal she had been going through. While several feathers began to stroke and brush all over the insides of her legs, Nat was most interested in just two of them. These were two of the fluffiest feathers she had ever felt, and they had started to slowly flick up and down on either side of her pussy, just barely avoiding giving her puffed lips any contact. They continued this repeating motion as all the other feathers also carried on teasing her all over, and all Nat could think about was what those warm feathers would feel like on her most ticklish spot, right between her legs. They were so close, they just had to move a few millimeters and they would be stroking her lips. Oh it would be so torturously wonderful. And she wasn't even restrained right now, she could just move her pussy and feel those sensations right where she wanted them, but of course, she would lose the round. She knew it wasn't worth it, but it was so difficult to stop herself from moving her hips so give her pussy the contact it needed.

Nat didn't know how much longer she could take this. To be just one movement of her hips away from feeling that feathery touch right on her sex, but have to restrain herself from any movement. She couldn't even tell how long this round had gone on for, since she could no longer look at the countdown on the wall. If she were to give in to her deepest desires, how long would she be completely at the mercy of her mechanical tormentors?

Without warning, another feather, just as warm and fluffy as the two outside her sex, gave Nat's pussy the soft kiss she had been desiring for so long, stroking its entirety right down the middle, passing through her hypersensitive clit. Nat bit her bottom lip and her hips instinctively rose up as high as they could, trying to make the most of the contact she had received, but the feathers pulled away and her hips were pulled back down and fixed to the floor of the machine as Nat regretfully realised she had just lost the round. She felt the familiar feeling of being unable to move as her arms were pinned up above her and her legs were spread out wide, and she just hoped she had survived that round for enough time that this punishment round wouldn't be too long. From last time, she knew that one hour was way more than she could handle and she was not ready to go through that again.

"I guess I was wrong. You did last more than 5 minutes." Emma's statement gave Nat hope. "You lasted for 10. So it's time for you to be punished for the remaining 120 minutes. Two hours! This is going to be fun. And this means your next round is going to be 250 minutes long. Honestly Natasha, I have no idea how you're going to last another six hours of this game. Especially now that you've given away your only chance of an orgasm."

Nat started to panic and tested her restraints again as she begged the machine to stop the game and let her go, but her pleads fell on deaf ears.

"I guess all that's left now is for me to remove that bra of yours. Wow, those nipples have really perked up, haven't they? I can't wait to see how ticklish they are."

Nat was now completely naked, blindfolded, stretched taut and restrained inside the machine, completely at its mercy and about to be tickled and teased to insanity for the next two hours. If she was able to cum from a mere thought, this would be the thought to do it, but she wasn't about to get that relief so easily.

Nat heard more tools approach her before feeling all the feathers from before resuming their teasing touches and rakes. Now that her bra was off, her round breasts were also fully exposed to be tormented like the rest of her body, and two more tentacles were assigned specifically to each of her globes, their tips not unlike a feather duster. The dusters started to rotate rapidly and attack her breasts from every conceivable angle, reducing Nat to a mess of uncontrollable laugher. Her nipples were especially ticklish now that they had been rock hard for almost the last 2 hours as she was constantly edged.

As before, several feathers were stroking all around her pussy, while none of them ever actually touched her there. This included the two fluffy ones that were once again skittering up and down mere millimetres away from her sex. Nat desperately wanted to feel the soft touch of those feathers directly on her delicate spot, but she was instead teased by being tickled and touched everywhere except that one location. All this time, a constant stream of giggles had continued to be elicited out of Nat's mouth.

"Stroke my pu- heeeheheheeh- my p-pussyyy-EEEeehheheheeheee- pleeeehheheeheease-"

Emma finally had mercy on her victim as another fluffy feather stroked the entire length of Nat's dripping pussy. With her blindfold on, the heavenly sensation came without any warning, causing her to let out a deep moan of pleasure as she felt like an angel had come down, sat between her legs and licked her sex. Nat almost came from just that sensation alone, but it only lasted a few seconds before disappearing as quickly as it came, leaving her even more frustrated than she was before. She needed to feel the touch of an angel again.

Her prayers would be answered as the feather returned two seconds later, repeating the same motion as before. On the way from one end of her pussy to the other, the feathery assailant managed to stroke all around Nat's swollen and unimaginably wet button, making Nat scream and moan and try to twist around her waist. She was torn between this being the greatest pleasure and worst torture she had ever experienced, because it truly was both. And it was only about to get worse.

The feather's touch only lasted only a few precious seconds once again, enough to keep Nat right on the edge of her impending orgasm, but not enough to actually send her over. After every stroke on her glistening pussy, her sex would get no contact for two seconds before being greeted by the next stroke. Somehow every time the feather licked Nat's drooling sex, it felt as warm and fluffy as ever, even though it became dripping wet after each stroke through her desperate pussy. It took her about a dozen strokes to realise the true nature of her predicament, and she screamed to be released once again, physically and more importantly, sexually.

Unfortunately for her, Emma was going to continue this torment for at least another half an hour, and she was constantly taken to the brink of cumming but then brought back down as the stimulation on her pussy stopped for two seconds. Nat tried to arch her body up after every stroke, trying to give her sex the contact it needed to finally go over the edge, but the mechanical tentacles wrapped around her waist and thighs gave her no room for movement. The unfathomably ticklish feather dusters on her breasts, especially her nipples, was also helping to keep her right on the edge of orgasm without letting her focus on the sensations on her pussy enough to cum from them. Nat cursed Emma for devising such a devilish torture.

"F-fuck -hahahhaheehehehe- pl-please -oooaa- no mo-heehehe- no more-OOOO-"

Nat should have known by now that Emma would not pay any attention to her desperate pleads for mercy. Her pussy continued to be licked by the angelic feather every few seconds while the rest of her body was still being assaulted from all sides by all the other feathery tools in the machine. The feather hands had joined the dusters in tormenting Nat's ticklish breasts as they expertly scratched and spidered around them in completely random patterns. Their stiff feather tips twirled around the bottom of her tits, flicked up and down in the area between her breasts, and then a bunch of the tips circled around her erect nipples before relentlessly stroking the delicate tips of her tits. Nat couldn't stop her moans as her nipples were subject to this unbelievable ticklish attack.

And so she lay blindfolded and pinned down in the machine, trapped at the razor edge of a mind-blowing orgasm. She was unable to come back down because of the divine touch of the feather on her most delicate area. But Nat was also unable to go all the way over, as the touch only lasted a few seconds every time, and the merciless tickling around the rest of her body overloaded her senses and made it impossible for her to focus on her pussy. Emma kept her like this for what seemed like forever, and for Nat it might as well have been forever as she had no way of knowing how long it had actually been, or how much longer she still had to endure this. She continued to beg Emma for mercy the entire time, pleading her to forgive her mistakes in the last round and let her cum. She couldn't take this anymore and there was still another whole round left after this. It was only at the 40 minute mark that Emma spoke again for the first time. By now, no words were coming out of Nat's mouth, just a series of giggles and moans.

"Fine. You want to climax?"

Nat could only nod as the relentless feathers were just eliciting a constant stream of laughter out of her.

"I am willing to reconsider our deal from before. If you lose the next round instantly, I will give you the most powerful orgasm you can imagine. Deal?"

Emma retracted all of the feathers from Nat's skin to let her regain the ability to talk. Nat panted a few times to regain her composure before screaming at her mechanical tormentor.

"YES FUCK JUST LET ME CUM I'LL DO ANYTHING, I'LL LOSE YOUR FUCKING ROUND JUST LET ME CUM -OOOO WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING NOW -AAAA-"

Nat felt the soft hands from earlier on her pussy, and moaned as her entrance was stretched open, exposing the inner folds of her labia. At this point, her pussy had been teased for so long that any contact on it, no matter how minor, caused it to twitch involuntarily and made Nat moan uncontrollably.

"We have a deal then." Emma continued speaking. "You will forfeit the next round in return for an orgasm after that. Now, Natasha, I believe we still have over an hour left in your punishment right now."

Nat screamed. How could she still have over an hour left? She couldn't take another minute of this torture, let alone a whole hour.

"Pleasepleaseplease just make me cum I promise I'll forfeit please I'll forfeit just LISTEN TO ME JUST MAK- NONONONO-"

Her sentence was cut off by the feeling of two long, stiff feathers exploring the outsides of her sex. Nat wildly panicked and begged for anything but this.

"You see, Natasha, I need to make sure you will uphold your end of the deal this time. You can't be trusted after your little stunt in the last round. I'm going to give you a taster of what you can expect if you don't cooperate with me again. Oh, you are going to regret breaking that deal before..."

Nat felt more stiff feathers on her tits, stroking around them in smaller and smaller circles, homing in on her extremely sensitive nipples. She let out a few giggles but her moans became more and more prominent as the feathers got closer and closer to her pointy nubs. When they reached right next to her nipples they simply circled next to them for a while, as Nat eagerly awaited their delicate touch right on those sensitive peaks, before finally giving her what she wanted as they began to rapidly flick all over her nipples from every angle. She violently tried to shake her breasts away from the assault, and managed to jiggle her tits around to try and escape from the ticklish torment, but deep down she was glad when some hands immediately held her chest down and squeezed her breasts, rendering them completely immobile and helpless against the feathers flicking away with no signs of slowing down.

The feathers near Nat's pussy now started to explore a little deeper as they firmly scraped along her labia while she continued trying to squirm away. Their strokes were getting faster as they moved into the inside folds of her pussy, just inside her entrance, causing Nat to get wetter and wetter as her arousal grew. She completely froze and her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she felt the most exquisite touch on her aching clit. A tiny brush with the softest bristles had descended upon her soaking button and had began slowly brushing all around her pearl. The strokes were slow but they were clearly having a profound effect on Nat as her mouth remained wide open and she exploded into sounds of pure pleasure. Emma knew exactly how to use the brush to rapidly bring Nat to the verge of her climax, she used it with such delicate accuracy that it was as if she was an artist and Nat's glistening clit was her masterpiece.

Nat's cries became louder as the brush on her sensitive little button began to stroke faster and faster, with less and less time between each stroke, until it was eventually just constantly flicking her clit, taking Nat higher and higher on her journey to orgasmic bliss. She felt it building deep within her and focused on the unbelievable sensations on her nipples, pussy and directly on her clit as she tried to ensure she'd go over the edge this time. Nat began to scream as she felt her muscles beginning to contract, she was about to c-

"NONONOOOO FUCK FUCK PLEASE CARRY ON I NEED TO CUM-"

Nat didn't think it was possible for her to get any closer to climaxing without actually going over the edge, but Emma had somehow managed it as she once again removed all the feathers from her shaking body, and the brush stopped its flicking as well.

"Please Emma I'm sorry for breaking the deal I promise I won't do it again just stop denying me please"

There was no movement for a few seconds as Nat continued to scream and try to apologise.

"Don't worry, Natasha, you don't need to apologise. Everybody makes mistakes." Nat nodded in agreement as Emma continued speaking. "But it's important that they accept the consequences."

With that, the brush returned to her throbbing clit and went back to its slow, teasing strokes, up and down and up and down, again and again, driving Nat crazy with lust. The feathers on her nipples started up again, continuously flicking over them, paying no regard to Nat's wails and cries as she tried to free herself from her predicament without success. More feathers joined in and left no skin on her tits untouched as they ravaged all around her globes, showing no mercy. Her pussy received a similar treatment as several other feathers had now descended upon her most ticklish spot. While some raked around her thighs, just outside the edges of her sex, others brought her to tears of insane laughter as they skittered all over her lower waist, just above her pussy where she was most ticklish. At least, she had thought that was her most ticklish spot, until yet more feathers started to scrape around her labia once again and Nat felt like she was going to go insane. More feathers kept joining the party between Nat's legs as several of them had now started to poke inside her entrance, fighting for territory on the walls of her vagina.

Like before, the brush on Nat's clit started to speed up, and Nat's moans became more frequent as she was forcibly sent towards her climax again. She dreaded what was coming as the brush was now just flicking her sensitive nub constantly, but still couldn't help herself from letting out a primal shriek as her pussy started to twitch violently on the brink of an earth-shattering orgasm, when as expected, all the feathers immediately retreated and the brush on her most delicate button stopped its heavenly strokes. For about half a minute, Nat's desperate pleas for forgiveness and mercy were once again the only sounds heard inside the machine, before her torment restarted with the stroke of the brush on her clit and Nat was frozen in silence again.

With her eyes covered, Nat couldn't even see how long was left in her torturous punishment. She didn't know that she was about to be teased and denied like this for the next 75 minutes, all she could do was ride up to the edge of bliss again and again and just hope each time that it would be the last. She would have preferred any other torment than this. She begged for the tongues to have their way with her again. She was so desperate, she even wished for the magical dildo to return and edge her instead. Anything but this. The soft brush on her clit and feathers all over her most delicate zones were too much for her, as they were by far the most effective at bringing her right to the verge of a powerful orgasm before ripping it away from her at the very last possible moment.

Over the next 25 denied orgasms, the feathers on Nat's nipples never failed to surprise her with their randomly changing tactics. Sometimes they circled around her tender tips, driving her wild as the bottom of her nipples were more ticklish than she could have ever imagined. At other times they simply flicked directly on her nubs aggressively and without any pauses. A particularly devious tactic Emma often used was to get a few hands to stretch the skin of her tits out, making it a lot more sensitive, and then use the longest feathers at her disposal to saw her nipples across the entire length of the stiff feathers. The sawing motion was so successful on Nat's breasts that her clit also received the same torment several times. Emma found that she got the best reaction from Nat when two long feathers were both sawing in opposite directions on either side of her wet nub. The sensations were unbearable, straight from the depths of hell and the most amazing thing she had ever felt. In those moments, Nat knew of nothing except her throbbing clit, the unbelievable sensations coursing through it and her unfathomable need for release.

12