Just a Walk in the Park Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're what now?" I asked. My heart started to beat faster.

"I like to dominate people, especially my boyfriends," he answered.

"How much control over me are you talking about?" I asked, my fingers literally crossed and my mind daring to hope.

"Well, we will start simple and work our way up," he said, nervousness creeping into his voice.

"Work up to...?" I asked. I was barely able to contain my excitement.

"Total submission. You will dress as I tell you. You eat when I tell you. You will fuck who I tell you to and you will always have to ask for permission to cum." He blurted out in a torrent.

"May I see the contract?" I asked.

"What contract?" he asked.

"The contract your legal team prepared; I've seen that fifty shades movie Arthur. And I know how you love to dot I's and cross T's," I remarked.

He walked over to a drawer and produced a thick stack of papers. I started reading and he went back to watching people be people.

I started reading through the document, asking the occasional question.

"If you are providing me with everything I need, why do I need an allowance?" I asked.

"To buy stuff..." he answered.

"Like what?"

"I don't know, stuff," he answered getting a little upset, more at his lawyers than me.

"May I buy food and clothes for the poor with it?" I asked.

Arthur smiled with approval. "Of course."

Ten minutes later, "it says here I am to move in with you. What about the lease on my current apartment? I still have 3 months to go," I asked.

"Don't worry about it," he said with a smile. "I own your apartment building."

"Since when?" I asked.

"This morning," he answered.

Twenty minutes later. "Will I be allowed to complete my courses at the university?" I asked.

"Yes, and I encourage you to do so, but I insist on paying for it. I don't want you saddled with student loan debt," he answered.

Thirty minutes later I asked my last question. "What about Judy? It does not have anything in here about her."

"With regards to what?" Arthur asked confused.

"She is very nice and while I don't feel the same way about her as I do you, I would like to please her. If I can, may I?" I asked.

"Of course," he answered with a smile.

I turned the last page and asked "May I have a pen, Daddy."

He was about to hand me one when he paused. "You don't want to think it over?" he asked.

"I do not need to think about it, Daddy. I'm ready to sign," I said.

Arthur was not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, but he wanted to make sure that I understood what I was accepting. "You are OK with all we discussed?"

"I acknowledge that you are a voyeur and I have no problem with you watching other people. In fact, I can't wait to watch people too, it's more fun than I thought. I am an exhibitionist as you and dozens of people are now aware and so I defiantly have no issue with you recording us having sex and showing it to anyone you want. As for you controlling me up to and including sharing me with other men to satisfy your sexual desires, I am totally for that. I actually crave it and can't wait to start being your boytoy," I confirmed.

Arthur stared at me dumb struck.

"Arthur, I have been dreaming of submitting to you since we met. I want you to tell me what to do." I got down on my knee and started to rub my face against his pant leg. I want to give total submission to you. You are, the sexist guy in the world and I swear I will live each day to serve you and only you. You are going to have to knock me out and drop me in the dessert somewhere to get rid of me," I said like I was high on meth or something. Which I wasn't and never would be. The contract clearly stated in the, 'Arthur cannot section;' drug me or make me take any substances that are not FDA approved or illegal.

He handed me the pen. I signed it, dated it and printed my name under my signature. I handed it back to Arthur and he put it back in the draw. "My friend Carl owns a moving company. I could see if he is available to move you in this week."

"Want to rent my apartment out as soon as possible huh," I asked.

"No, I just want you here as soon as possible," Arthur stuttered.

"Well, there are only a few things I want, a picture and my computer, of course. A few nick knacks and postcards, stuff like that. Other than that, I don't really need anything else. My furniture can go to Goodwill and my clothes will fit in a couple of suitcases."

"I'll call him then." Arthur reached for his phone.

I went and sat down at the computer and started to read more of the comments left by people.

"Wait, is this the same Carl that I see listed on the feed from our live stream earlier?" I asked.

"Yes," Arthur answered leerily.

"Is he hot?" I asked.

"Why?" Asked Arthur.

"Because then I can thank him properly for his services and his nice comments about our video, in person. Would Daddy like to watch that?" I asked.

His rock-hard cock said he would.

I used the secret passage and went into Arthur's bed room. I had to admit I was very underwhelmed. It was half the size of the library and looked a lot like a hotel room. It had a king-sized bed that was flanked on either side by end tables. The lighting was soft with lamps for reading on the end tables. A door led I assumed to Arthur's closet. Another because it was open, I could see tile and fixtures, must be his private bath. There was another that if I hadn't got too turned around must lead back to the hallway. The final door that was directly opposite the one that lead to the library was the one I could not figure out. What could possibly be in there?

I am a snoop by nature and the other door was calling to me. I couldn't figure out what it might be. Maybe it was Arthur's sex chamber. Maybe it was the doorway to Narnia. Most likely it was just another closet or way back to the hall but I had to know. I reached for the door handle. I turned the knob and Arthur's voice filled the room behind me. I let go of the knob.

"It's all set. Carl will meet you at your apartment tomorrow and bring you and everything else here. He has cleared the whole day for you, so you can drop stuff off at Goodwill or the shelters or where ever and then bring anything that is left here," Arthur explained.

"Where?" I looked around at the exquisitely decorated room and wondered where the hell would any of my stuff go.

Arthur nonchalantly opened the door I was about to open and said "Why, your room."

The lights were on motion sensors I learned later, but it was kind of magical the first time when they came on as if at the sound of his voice. The room was twice as big as his. Same king size bed but it was an old fashioned four poster job. Like his, there were doors leading to a walk-in closet and a bath but my bath was at least as big as one and half of his and the closet was as big as almost his entire room. There was a forest of built-in shelves with one big open space containing a TV. "This is all mine?"

"Yes, unless you want something bigger?" Arthur asked.

"You're going to knock down the wall and give me the next room over?" I asked sarcastically.

"I can't do that as that it the outer wall of the house and is a load bearing wall but the room directly below this one is a guest room so I could have a narrow spiral staircase installed over here," He pointed to the far corner, "And there your go." He answered perfectly serious.

"I think I can make this work. Do you mind if I share it with two homeless families? I could put one of them in the bathroom and the other in this closet." I opened the doors to my walk-in closet and stopped dead in my tracks. "Arthur. There are already clothes in my closet."

"Yes, there are Jason." He confirmed.

"Why are there clothes in my closet?" I asked.

"Because I wanted to make sure you had a few new things when you moved in. The rest are clothes left over from my last boy-friend, Ethan. He was about your size but if they don't fit or you don't like them, we can donate them to the local homeless shelters too." Arthur's mood turned pale.

All the clothes were modern and in very good taste. Organized by level of formality. I fingered the sleeve of one of the dress shirts. "What happened to him?" I asked.

"What makes you think something happened." Arthur asked.

"What happened?" I asked again, knowing that no man in his right mind would ever leave the sweet, kind, handsome man that stood before me on the verge of tears.

"Car crash. He was killed instantly," Arthur answered.

I hugged him. "I'm so sorry."

"I will never forget him." Arthur sniffled "I do still love him. I won't say that I don't."

My eyes went wet. "And I love you all the more because you can't," I admitted.

We stood there for a while just hugging each other. Then I went exploring a little. And came back with a women's summer dress. "Arthur?"

"Ethan was into ladies' clothes a little. He would put them on for me. I'm not sure if there's a maid's outfit in here but a number of nice stockings and ladies' knickers in those draws over there," he said pointing.

I walked over to the drawers he indicated and found everything was organized. Ethan and I would have been two peas in a pod. I pulled out a single black stocking and put it on my hand. I walked back to Arthur and took his dick in my now stocking clad hand. He leaned back against the door frame and spread his legs a little. "Oh, that's nice," he purred.

"Does Daddy like little girls with dicks?" I asked.

I stuck his dick in my mouth and started to play with his balls with the stocking. "Yes, Daddy does."

"Do you think Judith would teach me how-to put-on make-up?" I asked taking a break from sucking to stroke his dick.

Arthur let out a moan, "She showed Ethan. Judy and Riya took him shopping all the time."

"Well, I have no intentions of letting you talk me into surgery but we can defiantly play dress-up from time to time," I offered. The truth was the stocking felt so nice on my hands, I couldn't wait to have them caressing my shaved legs.

I resumed sucking his cock. His shaft was getting even longer than it had before. I inhaled the smell of sweat and soap. I wondered when we would get around to shower sex. I linked under his balls and he trembled. Then I kissed the small strip of skin between his balls and his anus. I must have hit a sensitive spot because he started to lift himself up. "Oh, Jason that is nice."

Still sheathed in the stocking I started to insert my index finger into Arthur's ass. Since I was busy fondling his balls with my tongue and playing with his ass with my fingers, Arthur was kind enough to take over stroking his own cock. I watched as he alternated slow long strokes with fast short ones, taking note for the future. I had a lot to learn but I was hoping to be teachers pet as soon as possible.

Once I had the pattern down, I started emulating it with the index finger I had put in Arthur's ass. He rewarded me by letting out a long moan. I was either giving him great pleasure or he was about to birth a baby calf. I assumed the latter as he kept playing with himself.

Eventually, I moved back to sucking his cock but only after adding another stocking clad finger to his ass. Arthur was really enjoying the anal exam I was preforming and he started to push back against my hand. My fingers went deep into his bowl and he started letting out a series of little grunts every time my fingers went in and out. I heard the stockings rip and Arthur say, "Shhhhiiiiiittt."

Before long I was rewarded with another special treat. Pavlov was right. I was quickly coming to classical conditioning. This load was not as big as the last load but it still tasted good. Arthur looked tired and I was tired from all the fun and contract reading so when Arthur asked if, 'we' wanted to go to, 'our' bed, I agreed.

I stripped off his shirt and then asked him where his pajamas were. I was looking forward to dressing my new daddy. Arthur responded by saying he hadn't worn PJs since he was twelve. I asked him where the dirty clothes went and he said there were hampers in each of our closets and he yawned He told me that he would go over the dry-cleaning and laundry schedule with me in the morning.

Arthur dimmed the light to low and I settled into bed next to him. Then I thought of his pants and boxers siting on the floor in the library and just couldn't sleep until they were in the hamper too. I retrieve them and walked softly, not wanting to wake Arthur, back to my new closet. I found a hamper in my closet identical to the one in Arthur's and put all his clothes in it. I also found the mate to the black stocking I had used to give Arthur a hand job with earlier and threw it away. Once again, I can't stand disorder and having an odd number of black stockings would just be weird. Then out of the corner of my eye I saw a sky-blue silk nighty with black lace trim. Turns out I am Ethan's size. It fit me perfectly. It is possible it was just my imagination, but I could have sworn someone fondled my butt as I looked at myself in the mirror. "Ethan?" I asked.

Now truly ready for bed I returned to Arthur, spooned myself behind him, and fell asleep to the sound of my new daddy softly breathing.

12