Just an Average Romance

Story Info
Money has the ability to ruin everything.
30.6k words
4.53
53.5k
71
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a wonderfully clear day that was still cool in temperature. The winter had been long, wet and cold in this small Midwestern city of 80,000 souls. The late March breeze still hinted of the winter winds that had torn at the students of the small university as they moved from building to building each day. The sunshine hinted at the warm days to come before graduation and the ending of the spring semester.

It was a day that would stand out in the minds of both of our main players for years to come but for different reasons.

Mark Adams was ready for the spring. He was a senior in the business administration college and ready to graduate. He was 23 years old, having stayed out of school for a year to earn money for tuition and was a serious student who was intent on getting his diploma in four years rather than the usual five or six years that the average student takes to complete an undergraduate degree.

He also worked full time at a clothing store, one that was positioned in the market for the young crowd. He had started in the retail store but the university was located in the same town as the clothing store's headquarters for the three hundred store chain. He had moved from the retail end to the distribution end and had even spent time helping with photo shoots for the different lines of clothing and knew how to make the signature tee shirts that sold well. He was proud that a couple of his ideas had become good selling tee shirts that were apparently timeless and were perennially available on line.

He was in line to be promoted to assistant manager of the local store with hints of quick promotion by his superiors once he had that minimum degree under his belt. He was already planning on working towards his MBA as the corporation was big enough to build a career in and yet small enough to not get lost in the crowd. That is, if you were a goal driven individual.

Mark didn't have much time to mix with other students outside of class, so he couldn't actually remember when he attended even a sporting event at the university, though the university had very good teams. Maybe his last attended event was the last football game in his junior year. He had played wide receiver for his first three years until he received an eye injury that made it harder to concentrate on the ball in flight so he had reluctantly left the team and concentrated more on his studies. He also didn't have time to attend any other extracurricular function.

He was wearing one of his signature tee shirts and a pair of board shorts along with cross trainers and shivering in the breeze when he rounded a corner of the business administration building while en route to his next class, a required history class, when he contacted the person who would change his life.

The unfortunate recipient of his mass was a cute coed wearing sweats and a hoodie with the hood up. She was carrying a huge bag full of books instead of the usual computer or tablet that had the required textbooks downloaded. The full backpack made her a little bent over from the weight and when colliding with a 180 pound former wide receiver made her overbalanced and easy to put on the ground.

Both would remember Mark's first comment to the marketing major. "Oh, my God, I'm so sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going." The coed was sitting on her nicely formed rear and her backpack had opened spilling some of her books onto the ground near her. What was more disturbing than her sore backside was the fact that some of her loose papers were now floating around in the breeze. Her latest paper due in the next class was in the mix of white fluttering sheets in the wind.

"Oh no, not my paper. Please, can you help me get them back?" was Stacey's first comment to Mark.

He nodded as he sprang to the task of chasing the errant pieces of paper. His athleticism was evident as he leaped and dove for paper. He tried to not crumple the pages but occasionally a corner got wadded a little as he then moved to the next piece of paper. Soon the two had all the papers recovered and they moved together inside so that Stacey could sort them all out.

Without speaking they sorted and got Stacey's backpack back into shape so she could continue to class. By the time they were finished they both realized that they were late for their next respective class so they retired to the common area and Mark bought a coffee for himself and a latte for Stacey.

Mark put out his hand after brushing his brown hair out of his eyes. Stacey could see that he had intense blue eyes and wondered if they were natural or colored contacts. She didn't seek an answer to her unspoken question. "Hi, I'm Mark. I am so sorry for meeting you like this."

Stacey smiled back. "Hi, my name is Stacey. It was a unique way of meeting and my butt may be sore for a few days but it isn't all bad." Stacey leaned back and studied Mark for a moment. "I think we may have had a few classes together this year. You sit towards the back of the room unless required to sit somewhere else, don't you?"

Mark nodded. "I get to class early as much as possible and can study for a bit before class starts if I can grab a seat near the door. I can't study as well when sitting at the front if alphabetic seating is required by the instructor."

Stacey also looked a little familiar. She was definitely in the cute next door neighbor category. She wasn't a slim model shape but more of the cheerleader toned and fit body type. With her sweats and hoodie he couldn't quite determine how large her breasts were but he had never been a breast man. It was the girl he was interested in, not her looks per se. Stacey had a beautiful smile, something he had always been attracted to. He took a wide and honest smile as an indicator of how the person felt about life. If a girl smiled easily and a lot then she usually found life exciting and wonderful. A perennial frown usually meant a sour outlook on life and not someone he would choose to be around a lot.

Stacey had kept her hood up so he couldn't quite see her hair color but he felt it was dark and her brown eyes were expressive. She was also familiar but he had never had an opportunity to sit near her in any shared class. Because he worked so much outside of class they had never run into each other in any other collegiate setting.

They spent the hour talking and getting to know each other a little. Stacey let him know her major, marketing, and Mark told her about being in the second largest group of students on campus in business administration. They both laughed when he commented that his degree would make him qualified as a salesman. Stacey had replied, "That is still better than a degree in ancient literature. That will only get you a job flipping burgers." They had agreed on that one.

The hour slipped away all too fast. Soon they had to part. Both wished the other well and said the requisite "See you around." They parted and headed off.

Over the next few days they were nodding at each other when passing between classes. Occasionally they would stop and say a few words even when in company of a group of students. Stacey even found herself moving closer to where Mark would sit in their only shared class this last semester. After spring break they were sitting together.

After a week of sitting together Mark had to ask Stacey to move as he was no longer getting any study time before class started. He was very polite about his request but he knew it hurt her a little. He tried to explain that he was focused on getting his degree and that it was crucial to his future with the clothing company where he worked when not in class.

Stacey couldn't quite understand. She worked the odd hour at her dad's tire and auto repair store helping with scheduling of repairs but didn't need the money as much as the experience of dealing with the public. She had always been popular and had guys hitting on her all of the time. Her friendship with Mark was decidedly different than the usual horn dogs that she knew. Some were attracted to her knowing that her dad owned multiple stores and was rather well off. Some liked her looks and wanted to fuck her. But very few just sat and talked with her. Even her current boyfriend, Thaddeus Jones, Thad to his friends, was more interested in talking about being the starting quarterback than actually holding a serious conversation with Stacey.

Stacey never hid her relationship with Thad from Mark but also didn't understand why he never asked her out. He never seemed to stare at her tits and she never caught him checking out her ass. The young woman side of her was a little piqued at his lack of response to her body but her more mature part admired his restraint and maturity.

She asked around and found out about his injury and, from Thad, found that Mark had always been kind of a loner. He had never joined the team events unless required by the coaches and had never rushed the fraternity that most of the team belonged to.

Even his practice sessions had been focused on the issue at hand. There had never been any horseplay involving Mark in the locker room or on the field. He never took any easy classes to keep his GPA up. He was a solid but not spectacular player. They missed him this last year but not that much.

Of course when Stacey asked Thad about Mark, Thad was immediately jealous of any male interaction with his girl so she quickly learned to not bring up their platonic conversations and where she was sitting in class.

Thad had no shared class with Mark as his major was communications. He hoped for a sportscaster job when his football career was over. Of course, like most athletes, he was hopeful at a shot at the pros. If he could only play a few years at that level his financial future would be guaranteed and his resume greatly enhanced. Maybe he could be a color man at the national level. He practiced his speaking and diction at all times, even on the field.

Thad and Stacey had a physical relationship also. Whenever he could he sprang for a motel room off campus and the two would then "make love" in Thad's verbage. Stacey had thought it lovemaking when they first got together but was now coming to the conclusion that there was little romance or foreplay in their sessions together. It was more just fucking.

Chapter 2

Stacey had not been a virgin when she and Thad had first started dating. No, that little hindrance to a life of carnal pleasure had been dealt with on prom night. Yes, stereotypically she had believed that her high school senior year boyfriend, Luke Benson, also a quarterback, was the love of her life and she was madly in puppy love. She had ignored her friends who tried to tell her that he only wanted to fuck her and then forget her. She had been on the dance team and played clarinet in the band, she had not been able to make the varsity cheer team, but she had attracted Luke. He pursued her and they dated. Over time Luke had gotten her into necking and provided her with the requisite hickeys on her neck for her girlfriends' enjoyment and her parents disapproval, then on to massaging her breasts both over her clothes and later with her blouse opened and her bra shoved up. He then graduated to sucking her nipples and transferred the hickey location to her breasts which again made her girlfriends titter with glee when she had to change in the locker room after PE. But she was able to successfully hide these love marks from her parents.

Then he introduced her to his "big" cock that was maybe 5 inches long when fully erect. He taught her how to stroke his cock while they necked at the local make-out spot. He taught her how to unzip his jeans and help his cock get free without damage or pain from his zipper. He also tried to get her to suck his cock but she resisted as she had felt, in her naiveté, this was a sick thing to do. He had to be content to have her stroke him while he tried to get into her pants literally.

He wasn't too successful there. He would occasionally get to stroke her virgin pussy over her jeans that she favored but he couldn't get her to unzip or pull them down. When weather permitted she sometimes wore shorts but they weren't quite loose enough to get his fingers under far enough to touch her bare pussy lips. He had no idea if she trimmed, was naturally hairy, or was clean shaven and she would only get extremely red when he would inquire while sucking her nipples to their maximum hardness. Hell, he didn't even know if she was getting very turned on by their necking.

She also would not stroke his erection to completion. He would be left hanging when she thought he was satisfied as she did not experienced enough to understand what teasing can do to a boy in heat. He experienced 'blue balls' many times from the sudden stoppage of their necking so she could be home on time. Each time he would have to pull on to a quiet side street and stroke off his load of pubescent sperm so that he could safely continue the drive home. He actually started to wear shorts and boxers for their dates so he would have 'room to grow' so to speak.

The week before prom he finally convinced her to stroke him to completion. He pulled his boxers and shorts off completely so that he could not have any sperm stains to explain to anyone. Stacey didn't have any brothers so she never got to experience finding rags and socks stiff with sperm. She had no idea exactly what would happen when a boy would have this final explosion and make such a mess. Of course her health class had informed her of what an orgasm was and how an egg became fertilized but the actual experience of holding an erection in her hand as it swelled and twitched as he became more and more aroused was all new and, she had to admit, exciting.

Luke was more than ready to explode as she grasped his cock and moved up and down. He tried again to get her to suck his cock but she refused. Finally he actually got her to put some saliva on her hands and his cock to lubricate it somewhat so that there was less friction and thus more pleasure.

He started to hump up into her hand as his excitement grew. He loved and hated that she was in control of his orgasm. It was more exciting than when he was able to control the action either via his own hand or stroking into a willing pussy but frustrating in that he couldn't control speed and tightness of her hand strokes. He was getting closer and closer and more excited. His heart was pounding in his ears and suddenly...he screamed and shot a huge load of semen out of the small opening at the end of his cock. Stacey was so surprised she let go and he spurted up and then sideways at her. She found multiple spots of the smelly outpouring later on her blouse and shorts.

Luke was so surprised that Stacey quit stroking his cock that he let out another short snort of alarm before grabbing his cock and finishing his orgasm. He soon had semen over his own hands as well as dripping down onto the seat and the floor.

"Shit, shit, shit, how am I going to get this all cleaned up?" was his only comment. Stacey was wide-eyed looking at the voluminous amount of bleach smelling white fluid. Her unspoken question was whether this was a normal ejaculation and how does anyone deal with the mess of it all? She decided to not ask as Luke seemed a little upset at the mess.

The two set about cleaning the car and trying to make it smell a little better. They succeeded somewhat. Luke drove Stacey home and then on to his home with the windows down letting it air out in the early spring evening.

Luke was satisfied that he was making progress, albeit slowly, in getting into Stacey's panties. Hopefully the romance surrounding prom would be the final trigger and she would give up her maidenhead then. He had a jolly smile on his face as he drove home after giving Stacey a fierce and full kiss when he walked her to her door. He would have been a little less exuberant if he knew that she had not been turned on at all with the date that night. Luke had been more about his pleasure than any for her.

But, prom night was different. Like many virgins across the country this was the night that changed her from a girl to a woman. Everything was planned to make it a romantic night, from the dress that was overpriced and only worn one time, just like a future wedding dress, the corsages that were the first ever for most prom attendees, the banquet, and then the dance itself.

Most girls would never wear something that showed so much bare shoulder and cleavage except this one night. Then the date with a nervous young man wearing a tuxedo for the first time, the corsage that might have to be pinned to the bodice of the gown, the requisite pictures by the proud parents and then on to the banquet. For some young ladies this was their first banquet with the proper forks and linen napkins. Who cared if the chicken was cold and tough? This was prom after all. Then came the dance. Most boys had no clue how to properly dance so ankles and feet were kicked and trod on but still this was prom. Stacey was lucky in that Luke had been required by his mother to take some ballroom dance lessons. Her ankles and feet were spared the abuse. The school gym was decked out in balloons and streamers with strobe lights and a real disco ball hanging above the dancers. All in all, a romantic dream come true.

After the promenade itself was the requisite post-prom parties. One was sponsored by the junior parents and chaperoned. You had to pass a breathalyzer test but once in the couples could mingle and party. Someone usually managed to spike the punch but it was so light on alcohol that you would have to visit the bathroom multiple times to relieve a painful bladder before any buzz could be felt. Someone always tried to get a buzz though.

Stacey and Luke attended this post prom party as it was the best attended one. All of their friends would be there for a while. This party could last until dawn and Stacey had permission to stay as long as she wanted.

About 3:00 a.m. Luke persuaded her to leave so they could be alone. Stacey was still high on the whole theme that she didn't feel that anything wrong could happen. She felt like an adult and free of high school constraints.

When they got to the limo Luke produced a bottle of cheap wine. They drank from a couple of plastic wine glasses that the limo driver had and soon that buzz was present. Luke was used to drinking as his family always let the kids have a beer during family get-togethers but Stacey was unused to any alcohol and soon was tipsy. The back of the limo made a great seduction spot. There were colored lights that gave a surreal glow to the rear of the limo. The seats were soft and wide, just perfect for a little horizontal Mombo time. There was also a privacy shield that prevented the driver from seeing into the back. Luke put it up and directed the driver to just cruise.

Stacey was happy and a little tipsy. She was also mellow and ready for Luke's advances. He took it slow by kissing her multiple times and then kissing her ear and whispering how much he wanted her to have the full experience of this perfect night. Stacey sighed and nodded her head. Luke unzipped her dress and opened her bodice where her naked breasts were encased. He sucked and nibbled at her perfect rose red nipples until they stood hard and wet from his saliva and Stacey was giving out pleasurable little sighs and soft moans.

Soon he was pushing up her skirt and feeling her damp panty crotch. He stroked her nubbin though the sheer material. He was surprised that she wasn't wearing cotton panties tonight but actually had lace panties. Maybe she was more prepared to lose her maidenhead than he thought. His cock was hard at the thought.

He continued to gently stroke her pussy and suck her nipples until she gave out a moan of frustration. She had seldom felt the need to masturbate but knew that she could only tease herself for so long and something had to give. This time it was the gentle stroking of Luke's that had to become more vigorous or stop. Her alcohol clouded brain said, "Please do it harder."

123456...9