Just an Old Man?

Story Info
Have You Ever Been With an Older Man?
4.4k words
4.31
88k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you've ever been involved with an older man, then I know that you have experienced or can imagine what it is like to lie under him, wanting to feel him inside you. Suppose you're a Baby Girl who is fortunate enough to have a mature, knowledgeable Daddy. You'll be able to understand what I felt, why I felt that way and why I eventually gave in to my desires and found that despite everything that had passed between us, I had fallen in love with him.

This story references reluctant/non-consent sex, forced intercourse, an older man/younger woman relationship, intense emotional bonding, and dominant/submissive personalities. As always, please try to suspend your disbelief and enjoy and feel.

* * * * *

I had grown up the daughter of a well-to-do attorney. I never lacked for things or love. Not long after, I graduated high school and was in the midst of deciding which college I wanted to attend (I had been accepted to three!) Daddy's law firm went through an unannounced audit, and to everyone's surprise, soon afterward, Daddy was let go. I never knew why he had left the firm (though I had my suspicions). He nor Mom would ever talk about it. The firm did not want its clients or shareholders, to know anything about the audit details. Despite everything that happened, to keep it as quiet as possible Daddy left with a decent severance package.

My parents thought this was a perfect time to reevaluate their situation and to start a new phase of their lives. And so, Mom, Dad, and I set about house hunting, and in a short time, we found the perfect place for us. Sure it was much smaller than our old house, with no pool, no three-car garage, no guest house, but it was a comfortable, lovely house in a good neighborhood, with friendly neighbors.

*****

One of those neighbors was Simon Laneaux.

In all honesty, Mr. Laneaux, Simon creeped me out from the beginning. I could sense him stealing glances at me as we helped the movers unload the moving van, but at the time, I didn't pay much attention to him until he came over and offered his help.

To my mind, Simon was an old man, and I certainly did not find him physically attractive or sexually desirable. But still, I must admit that there was something like an electric sizzle between us from the first time we met. I didn't understand what it was, and so, I suppose, I just ignored it. But he felt it too and was not about to ignore it. His age and experience told him I was an opportunity not to be missed or overlooked.

Simon was about the same age as my Grandfather would have been (he had passed away two years earlier). He obviously took care of himself, nice looking in an average way, tall, athletic body, though just beginning to develop a bit of paunchiness, with obvious evidence of greying about his temples. I met Simon not long after my nineteenth birthday; we had just moved into our new house and lived directly behind Simon and his wife, Janet. It was a friendly neighborhood where the rear of the houses faced each other and were divided by a narrow alley between the houses that provided access to our garages. After several weeks, it seemed as if my parents were connecting with Simon. As far as I was concerned, he reminded me of my Grandfather, someone who had always been very special to me, emotionally open and receptive to my needs and feelings. Simon and Janet, my Mom and Dad, quickly became not only neighbors but close, good friends.

*****

From the beginning, Simon seemed always to be there offering a helping hand, especially when I was alone and no one else was home. From the way the houses were situated, he could, from his back window or his yard, easily check my daily comings and goings which he did all of the time. Whenever Simon saw me pulling into the driveway with packages or grocery bags, he didn't hesitate to come over and offer his help. He was so thoughtful, seemingly eager to help me with my bags of groceries or even doing handyman things around our house, something my Dad was inept at.

Of course, I always thanked him, and then one day, he said no thanks were necessary, that just a hug would be enough. We hugged, and to my surprise, I swear I felt his hard, hot erection pressing against my stomach. Though Simon's behavior had frightened me, I still managed to convince myself that it was just an innocent grandfatherly hug.

*****

I remember when whatever was developing between us became real and no longer a game of teasing an old man when one afternoon, he cornered me in the kitchen and began trying to feel me up. Standing way too close, he squeezed my ass cheeks and actually put his hand up my oversized t-shirt and pinched my nipples making them hard and erect.

"Stop... what are you doing? Please don't do that," I stammered, embarrassed and humiliated that this man assumed he could touch me like that. Momentarily startled, I did not push him away. When he pressed me against the table, he slipped his hand between my thighs and cupped my pussy, making me gasp.

"How old are you, girl?"

"Nineteen," I replied.

"Nineteen? You look a lot younger than any nineteen, he said with a glint in his eyes and a lick across his lips.

He leaned in closer and inhaled. "Hhmmm... your hair smells like flowers... fresh, young, new." He slowly ran his hand along my inner thigh but quickly pulled it away when he heard footsteps approaching from the hallway. Just as Daddy entered the kitchen, Simon turned away and casually walked to the other side of the kitchen, "There you go, Lacy... anytime you need help with whatever it is, just let me know," and followed my Dad outside.

I stood there alone in the kitchen shaking, my heart pounding and my eyes brimming with tears of fear and... and what? I was repulsed by what had happened that afternoon in the kitchen and began avoiding him whenever I could.

*****

When Simon came at me again the following weekend, I realized how much was at stake.

My family was at Simon's house for a BBQ, and the adults had been drinking and smoking most of the afternoon. My Dad and Mom, and Janet were gathered around the kitchen table playing cards, but Simon, obviously having had one drink too many, had left the game and now sauntered over to the chaise where I was stretched out with my eyes closed enjoying the sun. When I felt hands openly fondling my breasts, my eyes flew open, and I scrambled up. Standing there in front of him with my breast exposed, all I could do was stare in disbelief.

"You're a disgusting pervert," I said.

All he did was grin before he ordered me to sit down.

No longer grinning, he said, "I know a lot about your family, Lacy. Interesting things about your Dad and why he had to leave his last job. He's been quite open in discussing what happened and his part in it. If you don't want everyone to know about his greed and complicity, from now on, you're going to do exactly what I tell you to do. Whether it's fixing me a drink or spreading your legs, you'll do it, or your loving Daddy is going to go to prison, do you understand?"

"What are you talking about, Simon?"

"Do you understand?"

How foolish and naive I had been to think that he was our friend, my friend.

As I stood there listening and watching him, there was a sense of masculine superiority and control that freighted and aroused me at the same time. He was threatening me, blackmailing me. I told myself that if all it would cost was a kiss or a quick feel, that wasn't too much to pay. But as I was to discover, in a short time, the cost of his silence would increase.

"Alright, Simon," I finally said and hurried into the house.

Nothing else happened between us until maybe two weeks later when I parked the car in the driveway, and he saw me getting out of my car. Following me into the house, he pulled me to him and kissed me hard on the mouth. As he pushed his tongue between my parted lips, he took my hand and placed it over his growing erection. I resisted and breaking away from him ran out of the garage. "Remember my warning, Lacy," was all he said before heading back across the alley to his yard.

It happened again a few days later. I didn't resist this time but instead allowed my body to lean into Simon as he fondled and rub himself against me.

Our growing small intimacies went on like that for a while; you know, a kiss at first, then his hand inside my panties, him rubbing and sticking his finger inside me. After a while, despite my feelings of humiliation and degradation, I would inevitably start to get wet and occasionally cum just from him rubbing me. It quickly progressed to me licking his balls and letting him slid his cock into my mouth.

Despite my young age, I came to understand just how knowing and experienced he was that first time he slipped his hand between my legs and deliberately masturbated me to orgasm. And now, just a few weeks later, here I lay, with Simon straddling my chest as he presses his cock into my mouth and starts slowly stroking. I involuntarily moan with pleasure when he holds my head in place and pushes his cock further into my throat

*****

Simon had been in his backyard and saw my car when I pulled into the driveway. He called to me as he crossed over to our open garage.

"Hi, baby girl," he said in that warm masculine voice he used when he felt horny and wanted his dick sucked.

"Hi," I said in response as I turned around and saw the fullness tenting his pants.

Without further conversation, Simon reached up and pressed the button that slowly closed the garage door. After a few seconds, the garage light went out, and we stood in the cool darkness of the garage, kissing hungrily.

"I missed you, little girl... I missed you a whole lot," he said as he urged me to my knees.

"I missed you too, Simon."

Things were definitely different between u now. I had acknowledged to myself that my sexual involvement was purely of my own doing and desire. Simon's threats against my Dad had long been forgotten; after all, he had what he wanted... me

"All I could think about this morning was being with you, tasting you," I said softly to him as I undid his pants and pulled his cock free. I opened my mouth for him and sucked the head, licking away the silvery bead of pre-cum that glistened on its tip.

"Look up at me Lacy, he said, I want to see your eyes." After a few minutes of stroking, he gave one hard deep thrust, shuddered, and shot a copious load into my mouth. I took it all, not wasting a drop of his delicious essence.

"Oh fuck Lacy... that was good," he said while I remained kneeling in front of him, busily licking and sucking him clean.

*****

Simon's wife Janet was away visiting her sister, so I did just as we had planned when an opportunity like this presented itself. Late that night, after Mom and Dad had gone to bed, wearing only my nightshirt and a pair of panties with a robe tied loosely at the waist, I slipped out of the house and quietly walked across the alley and let myself into Simon's unlocked backdoor. He was there waiting for me, naked, with a huge angry looking erection that literally pulsed and leaked in anticipation. As I passed in front of him, heading toward his bedroom, Simon grabbed my arm so tightly that it hurt and bent me over the back of the sofa. With my robe bunched up over my hips and my panties pulled down, he started roughly probing and seeking entry. "Simon, wait... wait, we have time," I began, started by the suddenness of him grabbing me, but before I could get the sentence out, he was pushing his big veiny dick with its bulbous red cockhead inside me. He suddenly stopped, and then I screamed out in surprise and pain when he rammed his cock forward and broke through my virginity.

Taken by surprise like that, I was scared, and in a rising panic. I think I remember him putting some kind of capsule or something under my nose and saying, "Its ok baby, it's ok... take a deep breath... it's ok." The smell was awful, but as soon as I did as he said, I felt a tingling wave of pleasure begin to build in my clit and spread through my body to my breasts. As my body began to relax, Simon resumed slowly stroking in and out of my increasingly wet pussy.

I wasn't sure at first what had happened, but the now diminishing pain and burning between my legs quickly made clear the realization of what he had done. I had never been with any man that way, and despite the weeks of intimate foreplay and teasing... I had still been a virgin.

Simon continued to fuck me, his slow strokes turning into forceful thrusts. I prayed he would stop, but he didn't. It was as if he were in some kind of trance.

"Simon... please....." I begged.

"Don't cry, baby, don't cry," he kept repeating in a gravelly voice as he continued to fuck me roughly, almost desperately. My pussy had been dry and tight, but the longer he worked his cock inside and deeper into me, the wetter and more aroused I became. He put the capsule to my nose again, and I inhaled its vapors and immediately felt a warm flush of desire wash over me. Simon's thrusting increased in speed and forcefulness, and I could feel my body softening and yielding for him. With some primal instinct, Simon sensed my surrender and when his body began to spasm, I felt his hot cum spewing out, filling my tight, young pussy until white threads of cum oozed out. I began to shiver and then cry with sexual release when I experienced an almost painfully intense orgasm.

I stayed leaning over the sofa, whimpering. My arm, where Simon had grabbed me, was beginning to bruise, and my pussy was red and swollen from his abuse. He had scared me... he had never done it like that or treated me like that before.

Simon slowly pulled out and turned me around to face him. "I'm sorry, baby, I'm sorry, don't cry. When I saw you come through the door, all I could think about was getting my dick inside you."

I stood there, just looking at him, and took a step back when he reached out, picked me up, and carried me to his bed.

Simon lay me on the bed, stretched out next to me, and held me until I calmed down.

"Is that what rape feels like, Simon?" I asked in a quivering voice as the tears again began to trail down my cheek.

"Rape?" he repeated in a surprised, questioning voice.

"Rape, Lacy? I'd never deliberately do anything to hurt you, and you have to know that. Yes, I was inconsiderate, self-centered and thoughtless... but I... I...

I'm so sorry. I won't let that happen again, baby," he whispered against my ear before he reached over and removed my robe. Lifting my arms, he pulled my nightshirt over my head, leaving me naked and vulnerable but comforted by his encircling arms. My head resting on his shoulder, my hard, erect nipples pressed against his chest, we lay in the dark quiet of the room without speaking for a long time until he began to make love to me; slow, intense lovemaking that left us both exhausted and thoroughly satisfied lovers.

*****

As that year wore on, I began to notice that Simon and Janet were spending more and more time apart, and I suspected though I never asked him directly, that she may have found out about us. During those times when Janet was away, Simon was at his masculine, erotic peak because he did not have to be concerned with discovery and was able and eager to fuck me whenever he wanted. Him being much older and experienced, he knew what to say to get me to do whatever he wanted. He could sometimes be deliberate and manipulative in getting what he wanted, but I didn't care... by then I was already falling in love with him.

As impossible as it may sound, my parents were oblivious to what was going on. During one of Janet's absences, telling my parents that I was spending the night at a girlfriend's, I went to spend the night with Simon.

It was late, and we were in his bed, and I lay awake listening to his deep but soft breathing and watched the rise and fall of his chest. I couldn't resist, and after a few minutes opened his pajamas and gently, lovingly went down on him. I could feel him getting hard in my mouth, and I marveled at how quickly this "old" man responded to my cock-worshipping him in his sleep. He opened his eyes and grinned. He sat up, pressed me onto my back, and, moving between my spread legs, lowered his mouth and, with his tongue, began to separate the soft, fragrant pink petals that covered my warm, moist pussy. Slowly, tenderly he suckled my clit until my hips began to sway instinctively and then thrust upward against his warm, wet mouth. When my clit was swollen and hard, I began to moan as my growing wetness covered Simon's face.

The fluttering sensation of pleasure increased and the throbbing urgency between my legs seemed unbearable. I reached down and unashamedly held Simon's head to my pussy as my body began to tremble and a strong orgasm washed over me.

Before my orgasm had calmed, Simon rose onto his knees, exposing his swollen, pulsing pole, and without taking his eyes from mine, slid his cock into my pussy and thrust forward. I gasped as he slid his impressive length all the way inside me. Simon began pumping, and I groaned when my body shook from his assault and felt the moist warmth of his breath against my cheek as he fucked into me. With his eyes closed, he pounded away. Finally, with one last deep thrust, Simon exploded, and his cum sprayed out, filling me, drenching the walls of the sweet pussy that he had claimed as his.

Simon seemed to cum for a long time before he finally emptied his balls. By the time he finished, I could feel the familiar throbbing of my clit as another orgasm began building between my legs. Without really being conscious of what I was doing, I let out a guttural groan and began to whimper as my body shuddered under him. I pushed my hips upward, opening myself to him, wanting and needing him to bury his cock deeper inside me.

Simon slumped down on top of me, grunting like a bull and grinding his still hard dick into me, the pressure and friction of his hips rubbing against my clit. Simon started slowly stroking in and out, and when I started cumming for the third time, he looked deeply into my large and lust glazed eyes and said, "you're my little slut... this pussy is mine."

I came bucking against him, calling his name over and over, "Simon, oh god... Simon."

*****

The affair between Simon and I lasted for more than a year before I moved away to college. A lot had happened during that year; Simon and Janet divorced, Daddy started a consulting business (and is doing quite well), Simon moved into a beautiful apartment on the other side of town where we could be together without worrying about being seen. But most importantly, though, was that my Mom found out about Simon and me.

One morning Mom walked into my bedroom only to find Simon there on top of me, covers crumpled on the floor, the two of us naked and focused only on our lovemaking. Caught up in the sensation of Simon's cock buried deep inside me, Simon brought me to orgasm and then began to cum himself before I saw the door closing. I didn't know how long she had been standing in the doorway, in shock at what she was witnessing.

As I said, I don't think she told Dad, but we did talk that day. I told her that not for the first time, Simon had come over that night and had intended to leave after we made love, but had fallen asleep. When he awoke that morning, he wanted sex, and my giving into that urge resulted in her walking in on us. I told her everything, how it had started, how long it had been going on.

"Oh my God, Lacy, Simon is an old man... how could you let him touch you that way?" she said with a trembling voice.

12