Just an Older Dude Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I straddled her chest and rapped my swollen cock against the bridge of her nose.

"Open your mouth."

She shook her head back and forth.

"Yes, stick your tongue out or I'll tickle you," I warned. The tip of her tongue peeped out. I brushed my dick across her lips and tongue softly.

"More."

Her little pointed tongue slid straight out like a tiny pink penis and I rubbed the underside of my dick over it, back and forth.

"More," I growled unconvincingly.

Her tongue disappeared for a moment then came back.

"Taste good?"

"No," she mumbled, trying not to open her lips.

"Open."

"No."

"Yes. Open." I lightly brushed my dick across her face as she shook her head less vehemently than before. "Open your mouth. I want to come in your mouth."

"Noooo," she moaned.

I slid my dick between her pursed lips and felt her tongue trying to escape.

"Lick it. Make me come," I growled softly. She shook her head giving me a nice sideways rub.

"Ah, that's nice. Lick it and suck harder." I lifted her head and slid two inches into her mouth. She sucked softly then started wiping her tongue back and forth under the head. A writhing snake laving my dick head. I groaned and held still, tensing while she brought me closer and closer.

"Ah, feels so good, Kat. You're really doing it," I groaned through gritted teeth.

Finally, I pulled away, realizing I'd almost lost it. I slid down over her and kissed her open, gasping mouth, tasting my saltiness.

Her hands grabbed my head and she pushed my face back from hers. "You put your cock in my mouth," she accused in a little girl voice.

"Yes."

"You made me do it."

"You liked it."

"You forced me."

"No."

"Yes, you forced me to suck you."

"You liked it."

"You made me do it."

"Wanna do it again?"

She didn't answer.

"Do it again?"

"Get off me."

I rolled off and knelt beside her. She sat up and wiping her mouth, crawled to the edge of the bed. She slumped, dangling her shins over the edge.

After a moment she sighed.

"My mouth is too small." She looked appraisingly at me. "I can't handle more than a couple of inches." She looked down at her hands, her hair a swaying dark curtain in the dim light.

"I noticed." I moved close behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist and my legs around her butt. She leaned her head back against my shoulder and looked up into my face.

"I was going to let you cum in my mouth," she sighed. "Why did you stop?"

I kissed her forehead, and said, "Cause I didn't want you to just let me."

"You had your tongue buried in me so why not?"

"I love putting my tongue in you. You're delicious and it gives you a nice cum."

"Yes, it did ... a very nice one." She licked my throat. "You're salty."

"How did you feel when I was forcing you?"

"I felt trapped. You were sitting on my chest and I couldn't move. You held my head and pushed your cock in my face."

"And?"

"I felt so helpless. You could do anything you wanted to me and there was nothing I could do to stop you." She licked my chest again. "So I just gave up and did what you told me to do." She shuddered against me.

"Was it bad? Was I scaring you?"

"No, it wasn't bad or scary. When you started poking that thing in my face I didn't want to, but ..." She pulled her head up and looked at me intently. "I started getting into it."

Kat stopped talking and her eyes narrowed. She thought for a moment before continuing. "You were dominating me in such a gentle but persistent way; almost like you were teasing. And I liked it after I realized that all I had to do was say 'stop' and you would."

I hugged her lightly, "Yeah, I felt that."

"You felt it? What do you mean?"

"Your empathy. I'm very aware of people's feelings, especially yours." I stroked her back from shoulder to butt. "Your skin is a role model for silk. I love the feel of you."

"Don't change the subject. You know I'm an alpha female at work and for me to say you're a beta male is probably too generous."

"Yup. You make decisions and I make recommendations." I stroked her back up and down slowly before cupping and squeezing her butt.

"Stop that. You can play with my butt later. I'm..."

I cut her off. "I can talk and fondle butt at the same time."

"It's distracting. You're putting zingies up my spine."

"Good grief girl, what do you think your licking me is doing to me?"

"Okay, I'll stop."

"You already did."

"Shall I do it again?"

"No, it's my turn now." I ducked my head to her firm breast and licked salty skin.

"More zingies," she groaned.

"Mmmm," I mumbled around her nipple. I felt her arm start jiggling. She was rubbing fast with three slick fingers pressed hard and flat against her pussy.

"Harder," she moaned. I bit harder and twisted her other nipple lightly.

"Oh, it's close. A nice little one."

I chewed her al dente nipple with my teeth.

"Yesssss! She hissed," and came with a little lurch against me. "Ah, so good. It's nice to be held while cumming," she panted. "That was a dreamy little cum."

Her head lolled back against my shoulder and I brushed my mouth over hers, inhaling her warm, sweet breath.

"Your cock got hard, you voyeur." She reached around to stroke the few inches standing above her thigh. She slid off the bed to the floor and scrambled to her knees. "Come here, you naughty man," she said in a soft purring voice.

She pulled my butt to the edge of the bed and smiling up at me, kissed the head of my dick making it twitch. She laughed and started licking around the head making me groan.

"Put it in your mouth. Do it like you did before." Giving orders while I could still talk. She sucked like a nursing baby. Short hard pulses that were going to short circuit my brain very soon. She started jacking my dick with one little hand, the other busy between her legs.

"Sucking good," I moaned trying to hold back for just a little longer.

I forced my body to relax and grabbed her head, pulling her off. "Sit. Put your back against the side of the bed." I knelt on the floor before her, my dick twitching in front of her face. I placed it against her lips and she opened her mouth slightly. I nudged her lips and she took me in. I put both hands on the bed and starting slowly fucking her mouth going ever so slightly deeper with each stroke. She gagged, I pulled out and didn't move while she coughed. Her mouth opened, one little hand palmed my balls and the other started stroking me. Faster and faster she stroked.

"I want it. Give it to me." She chanted, "Come, come, come." Her tongue flicked back and forth under my dick faster than an old Sicilian mandolin player's pick.

"Arghh!" I grunted and squirted molten semen. She gagged when the first spurt splattered the back of her throat. Time seemed to stop. A moment stretching to minutes. I felt another burning blob coming down the pipe and groaned in both pain and pleasure.

"God, God, good," I groaned.

It coated her tongue as I felt yet another one coming. I lurched forward and she got more than two inches. I could feel her throat clenching and releasing around my dick head as she swallowed. Nirvana, Valhalla or some Kingdom of Heaven was on me. As well as Kat's tongue. She sucked hard then started a gentle nursing. The electric charges zapping my skin slowly faded to pleasant warm tingles. I sighed. She nursed. I shivered. She chuckled. Try that with a sensitive dick in your mouth ... ladies. Please.

12