Just Another Day

Story Info
Just a normal day in the life of a succubus.
10.6k words
4.52
113.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Red_Owl
Red_Owl
51 Followers

Well the bosses asked me to try this out, so here it goes. My very own recording stone, a nice non-intrusive way they say for people to have a perfect record of my thoughts, words, and actions. I'm not sure exactly what they want me to have this for, but I'm guessing it's for research. I don't really know if I'm using this right but here we go. I suppose I should start with a little about myself, because the real juicy stuff will be happening soon.

Control, that's what I love. That feeling I get when I've taken my food to the point of no return. It doesn't matter who or what they are, the pious, the greedy, the fearful. I always seem to get them right where I want them. It's simple, no big tricks involved, I just have to give them a little taste of what I have to offer. A taste that makes their mouths water and their pricks rise. A promise that what I can give is better than anything outside those doors.

Not all the fish in the sea bite at my lure. Sometimes I deal with the quick ones, that run at the site of me. Can't really blame them, a smart man doesn't go around sticking their dick in things with scary horns and spaded tails no matter how nice the tits are. I'm adaptable, changing my form to fit my food, but unfortunately I'm not able to hide those features like my mother can. The quick ones are few and far between, which is good because a girl has to eat and I'm not a fan of chasing down my food.

Even worse than the quick ones are the brave ones. I guess I should mention that the brave can be the best thing for me or the worst thing for me. I love sucking the life out of some holier than thou crusader fighting the good fight. Listening to a monks sutras one moment and their lustful grunting as they fuck me later. But on occasion you get the brave who live up to their creeds. Those walker hopefuls, monks, and disciplined warriors who shoot, bash, and slash their way through my home and "kill" me.

Luckily my most recent visitor doesn't seem like one of those. Not that I actually die, thanks to my oh so gracious masters, but it's still not pleasant. I'm kinky but not that kinky, not really a fan of getting shot and going hungry. I doubt he even knows I've been watching him for awhile. It's no secret why he's here, most of my uninvited guests come here looking for treasure. There's not really much here besides some scrap metal, but it seems to do the trick for the desperate.

Desperate for money, and very soon desperate for sex once I get face to face. I got such a good feeling about this one that I don't even have my constructs active. Wouldn't want them killing the newest set of cock and balls to come visit the ruins. I'm actually getting excited as this intruder works their way deeper into my home. I can't make out to many details with the far sight, besides the fact it's a man and a human which is always a nice surprise.

In my opinion humans always make for the best meals, such a pure taste. The mutants always taste off and usually have some quirks. The Beastmen rut like crazy with big loads but little substance. Cajee are always quick to finish, which is no good for a girl like me who likes to play with her food. I could keep going but I'm sure the points been made. A dick is a dick but I prefer the basic human type, no need to shift to big and furry or short and green I can just stay with my natural appearance.

I guess that's worth mentioning, I lesser succubus like myself takes after the father. In my case dad is a human who's kind of famous, and the reason I get the special treatment I do. Mom on the other hand is a great succubus, no parents just a spirit reformed in the abyss. Going off how things work for demons I'd assume mom was quite the lustful mortal long before she became Elima the greater succubus. Regardless that's a little more about me and finally dinner is close, so I can stop with the biography.

I keep the lights on in this inner chamber, since it adds to the mood. Not that I need it to see, but I like when the fresh meat gets a good look at me. The doorknob turns slowly, and the door begins to open. This is taking way longer than necessary, and I almost want to tell this idiot to hurry up. Finally after a eternity he manages to accomplish the amazing task of opening a door and then we see each other. No wonder he took so long to open the door, he's a coward that immediately attempts to run away.

Luckily for me not only is he cowardly, but also uncoordinated as he trips. I walk slowly towards him, as I watch him try to scramble away. As I get within touching distance he stops, while we lock eyes. By now he must have noticed the horns growing from my scalp. I see the fear, and watch the tiny flutters of his pupils as they involuntarily shake. That look of fear softens as I watch his gaze drift down the rest of my body.

I can't hold in the laugh once I think about how a nice pair of knockers always seems to make men less scared of a literal demon in front of them. My sudden outburst must have startled him as he immediately starts scooting backwards until he's pressed up against the wall. He's definitely a flighty one, but luckily for me he's also clumsy. I keep moving towards him until we're the same distance we were before, with nowhere for him to go.

I look directly at him and ask him a simple question. "Why are you in my home?"

He just stares at my face, shaking. After a long moment of silence I get impatient and began waving my tail back and forth in front of his face and trying to get some sort of response.

"Hello! I'm talking to you." Still not getting a response I continued "Damn, we don't even know each other and I'm already getting the silent treatment."

Finally the little maggot opens his mouth. "I'm sorry....my name is Dareth."

I already hate this guy, I didn't ask for an apology or his name but he's quick to give both. Still I should be nice until we get to the fucking.

"Well Dareth, I'm Zarmodania. You still didn't answer my question, why are you in my home?"

This time he's much quicker with a response "Ma'am I didn't know anyone was living here or I never would have come."

Still he doesn't actually answer, but he is polite, called my ma'am and everything. I know why he's here but I want him to say it. That little bit of control that makes a man admit they're a thief.

"Dareth, do you normally just go sightseeing in places you think are abandoned?"

He gulps obviously nervous to respond, but to his credit gets the words out. "No ma'am, I was actually here looking for things of value. It hasn't been the most productive time on the farm back home. With a child on the way I was trying to find some scrap I could sell for a little extra money. Believe me though I'm not a thief, I wouldn't have been here if I knew this stuff belonged to anyone."

I smile and try to put him more at ease "I believe you. You don't seem like the thieving type. While I applaud your efforts to support your pregnant wife, there's not really much of value here."

He's feeling better, might be that sliver of hope that he's going to get out of this, since the scary demon hasn't fileted him alive. The next words out of his mouth, are his newest attempt at escape.

"Even if there was piles of gold here, I wouldn't take any. Now that I know that you call this place home, it would be wrong. So I'll be more than happy to leave, and let everyone in my village know not to disturb you."

Bullshit of the highest level, well at least the first part. As for the rest I have no doubt he'd be striking fear in the superstitious yokels he calls neighbors. Still there's no way I'm letting him out of this place, I'm hungry. I could just sting him with my tail now, and have him humping me in no time. But there's no fun in that. Like I mentioned earlier, I like taking control of someone, I want this man to fuck of his own free will, at least at first.

My hand slides done my breast slowly, until I cup it. At the same time I start working my magic. "Dareth, are you really trying to leave already? That's a shame, I get so lonely out here by myself."

I watch his eyes as they follow my hand, by the time it's stopped he's getting a full view of my delicious tits. He's probably feeling that perfect mixture of fear and lust. Without moving his eyes he replies.

"I'm really sorry you feel that way. Maybe I can stay a little longer....and then I can leave?"

I smile as I answer him "You're such a gentleman, and they say country folk have no manners."

Who's this they that always seems to talk about broad swaths of people? I have no idea but I motion with my hand to get him up. He gets up slowly, probably still expecting me to smite, stab, or do something else painful to him. Luckily for him, I'm not that kind of demon. What I'm going to do to him is the opposite of painful. I turn around and walk through the door calling to him as I walk.

"Come on Dareth, it makes no sense to just stand in a hallway."

I can feel his eyes watching me as I walk. I'm sure it's not the tail that's got his attention. Nope he's probably watching my lovely posterior as it jiggles with each step. The sway of these hips that perfectly match the rest of my figure. I've worked hard over the many years to develop this body and I love when it does its job. It's been worth the investment in lives it's taken to develop these curves. Finally I stop when I reach a table and some chairs in the center of the room, and lean against one of the chairs.

"I'm sure you're tired, getting out here is a bit of a walk. Sit down and rest your legs."

Mr. Farmer definitely isn't as nervous now, probably thinks he's sitting down for some tea and conversation before he gets to leave. I'm starting to get wet just thinking about later when he's happy to fuck his essence away, and all those pesky thoughts of fleeing are gone. For now he takes a seat at one of the other chairs, while I stay standing . Once it looks like he's settled in I keep things moving.

"Isn't it nice to just be able to sit down and relax?"

"Yes ma'am, the terrain around here can really wear you out. Besides the occasional hunting I usually stay out of the woods."

I saunter over to him, hips rolling side to side with my cups bouncing slightly. Bet the girls back home don't got a body like this. Once I'm close I slowly move behind him and rub on his traps.

"I bet, being a farmer must be hard work. All that toiling in fields just to put food on the table. Just relax, contrary to my appearance I'm really not an evil girl. Believe me I crave visitors and attention."

He stays seated, and I'm not sure if it's because he's scared I'm going to slit his throat if he moves, or maybe he likes the shoulder rub. But I suppose it doesn't really matter. He turns his head and tries to look up at me, but the angle just leaves him with a view of succubus breasts and my eyes peeking out over the top. His reply is close to what I was expecting.

"It can be exhausting, but it's rewarding seeing your labor grow into something everyone needs. Plus with there soon be another mouth to feed my work is even more important."

"I'm sure it must be hard with your wife being more limited in what she can do."

"It does make things harder, having to do more things by myself. I just don't have the money to hire some extra help, but we make do."

Pregnant wife means a nice little opening for me to snake my way into. The country folk around here have this weird tradition that a pregnant woman and the baby's father can't sleep in the same bed or it will cause maternity issues. Of course that just means all these farmers have to go without sex for quite a few months. My hands keep working his shoulders but slowly move down to his chest while I speak.

"That's good, even if you're not both working the land I'm sure you've still grown really close throughout this experience."

"Well, yes in some ways. It's just I miss little things, looking up from the soil and seeing her out there working alongside me, going for walks, feeling her body against me at night."

And there's the opening, time to play dumb. "Feel her body...you mean you don't even sleep together?"

"We did, its just during a pregnancy it's bad luck to do that. It can get lonely at night, so I feel a little bit like how you do."

"I mean that's a little extreme. That's multiple seasons to wait. And you're a man, don't you have needs?"

He definitely gives a physical reaction to that last part. Probably not expecting things to go there. He might even be having a little internal debate on if he should be having this type of conversation with a stranger. He finally gives an answer.

"I mean it's hard but there's not really anything I can do about it so I don't give it much thought."

Much thought he says, but that doesn't mean no thought. I'm sure he's giving plenty of thought to his needs as he stares at my breasts as I rub my hand against one of them.

"There's not really anything you can do about it, but maybe there's something I can do."

Upon hearing this he quickly leans forward in his chair and rotates his upper body to face me. My hand keeps caressing my breast, creating what must be a very enticing view. Eye contact obviously isn't to important for Dareth. He's more than happy to get an eyeful of my bosom but reluctant for anything more.

"Uh ma'am, I don't really think that's something I can accept."

I can hear the sadness in his voice. That nagging desire to just give in and find out exactly what I'm insinuating.

"Oh? And why is that? I haven't even told you what I can do for you.?

I lick my lips while waiting for a response. He must think it's my attempt at looking seductive, but it's really just something I can't help when feeding time is close. Still I'm sure it's not hurting my efforts to get in this man's pants.

"I just have a feeling it's something I can't do."

He's wanting it, and he knows it's close. The bait got put out from the moment he saw me prancing around naked. Now I know he's thinking about taking a nibble, and once he does I'll reel him in. Honestly, I'm a little nervous right now. The truth is if he bolted for the door right now I wouldn't be able to catch him. And if he got outside he'd definitely get away.

That's what's dangerous about a succubus is most men could escape, but never go through with it. There's that stupid curiosity they always seem to have that keeps them around and enjoying the pleasure we provide until it's to late. At least for us of the lesser or half succubi as I prefer, we're not anymore physically capable than the typical female of our father's race. Most of these men could easily wrestle us off if we forced ourselves on them, but by the time they think about it they're to weak.

Well it's time to really put it out there as I reply "Something you can't do? Like pulling those pesky pants down so I can pleasure you? You couldn't let me take your cock in my mouth and bring you some much needed relief?"

Well would you look at that, he's getting a little anxious. I can even smell the start of a little chubby forming in his pants.

"I....I'm married, my wife's back at the farm waiting...it's"

I cut him off by finishing his sentence "Something you need and deserve. You're a good guy, and what stupid superstition has been putting you through is wrong. Keep being a good guy, and let me do this for you."

I leaned in and whispered in his ear "I've been oh so lonely"

He must have been having a debate in his own head, so to help him decide I start rubbing along the outside of his pants. From the moment I start I'm already feeling him getting hard. The first of many little victories is close.

I keep whispering in his ear "let me do it, it's not like we're having sex, it's just sucking your dick. It can be our little secret, and I'm good at keeping secrets. Besides you think you're the first guy I've done this with. The way those women treat you in your neck of the woods is just cruel. Come on Dareth, just let me please you."

He looks around as if there's anyone else that's going to wander into an abandoned broadcasting station. Finally he gives me a win

"Alright let's do it. Just please don't tell anyone, I wouldn't normally do this."

I laugh as I immediately begin working to get his cock free of those bothersome pants.

"Silly boy, who am I going to tell? It's not like I get a lot of visitors."

Finally after little effort I have his meat out and ready for me. I take one long sniff and smell all the pent-up lust swimming around in that sack. Sucks he's not a virgin, but at least he's still pretty young and been saving up for the most part. A succubus can tell a lot from just smelling, as an example I can tell Dareth really hasn't had sex in months and is a frequent masturbator. After analyzing the smell, I take the head of his cock in my mouth.

It's not hard at all to fit it in as my lips tighten down, forming a seal just below the head of his dick. As my tongue begins to slide in a circular motion across his tip, I begin to apply a light suction. Over the years I've sucked off a lot of men and it's funny just how completely average Dareth is. Not that there's anything wrong with average, just like I was thinking of earlier, the average human man has a flavor I really enjoy. Must be my little bias, having a human daddy.

It's not long before I got Dareth nice and hard, as I feel the head of his cock harden and swell up like a mushroom cap in my mouth. I pull my mouth off to get a look at his spit covered meat. There's something magical about a dick covered in my fluids, the way the light shines always looks like a work of art to me. My hands squeeze around the base of his cock, before I gently slide one up all the way until it slides right off.

After doing so I can see a nice fat glob of pre-cum resting on the tip of his cock. I stare at it before looking up at him and making eye contact and teasing.

"Well someone must be enjoying this. You want me to keep going?"

He's breathing heavy, which isn't a surprise. I know what I'm doing, as I start licking from the base of his cock all the way up to the tip. My tongue swirls across the tip, licking up all the delicious pre-cum that's pooled up. It's like a small sample of what I'll be enjoying later, and I kiss the air in satisfaction.

"You taste good, but I can tell you're pent up. You're leaking more than a cracked dam."

He does a relaxed chuckle before responding "Yeah it's been awhile. And I've never actually had someone's mouth down there before. It's a pretty big no no back home."

I pout my lips as part of an exaggerated look of disappointment. "Do they let you guys have any fun? Everything is taboo with you people. You know there's a variety of things besides missionary under the blankets?" If you've never gotten your dick sucked than you definitely haven't had this."

I move my head back to his cock kissing the tip and slowly working my way down giving small pecks as I go. Finally I work my way down to his sack and start licking. He seems to be enjoying it so I continue for a bit before taking one of his orbs into to my mouth. I gently suck on it while at the same time sliding my tongue on it with a well practiced mouth. Once I feel it's gotten enough of my special attention I release and do the same with his other nut.

After a moment I release his left nut from my mouth and cup his sack in one of my hands. I slowly lift it exposing the skin that had been covered up and move my mouth to this sensitive patch of skin. My hot breath blows against it and I see pleasure induced goosebumps forming. My tongue slowly slides out and I begin licking his perineum, making him shiver in pleasure. I stop for a moment to comment.

Red_Owl
Red_Owl
51 Followers