Just Another Day Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She paused for a moment to reach under the blanket and wrap her hand around my cock. I reached over and gently squeezed one of her massive boobs. We leaned in and shared a kiss.

"Can I tell you something?" I asked her.

"Of course honey," Mom said, "You can tell me anything, you know that."

"When you left my room last night, you're not the only one who masturbated. I imagined you were still there watching me, and started walking over to me, but I came before you made it." I said. "But I felt guilty about it afterwards. Like you, there was a part of me that told me I was wrong for thinking about my mother like that."

"Do you remember what I told you yesterday?" mom asked, "When I told you I loved you more than anything else in the world? You ARE my world. When I jerked you off last night, it wasn't an impulsive move by a horny old woman. I knew exactly what I was doing. I wanted to see your cock, I wanted to show you my body, and most importantly, I wanted you to fuck me. I didn't care if it was 'wrong', or 'immoral' or whatever. I wanted my son, the most important person in the world to me, to fuck me. I wanted to feel your cock sliding in and out of my cunt, I wanted to feel your cock throb inside me when you came. I needed it."

"Speaking of which," I said.

"Oh don't worry about that," mom said, "I seriously doubt that I can get pregnant at my age. I mean it's not impossible, but it's very rare for women my age to get pregnant. And it felt so good to feel you cumming inside of me. Everything you did to me felt amazing. You were amazing."

"You're amazing mom," I said, "And don't think that you don't have it anymore. I've always known how smart, funny and kind you were, but once I hit puberty, I realized how beautiful and sexy you were, and how much of an idiot dad was to cheat on you. Last night, when I was fucking you, I realized that you mean the world to me, and only then did I truly appreciate everything you've ever done for me. Making you cum was my way of saying thank you. And I'm guessing that last night was not a one time thing?"

"Oh no, like I told you last night before you fell asleep, that was only the beginning." mom said, "We're going to be fucking a lot more, at least once a day. You're not moving out, and you're not getting another job. Your job is to fuck me. Anytime you need mommy's cunt, you can have it."

"That reminds me," I said, "Where did that come from? That woman I fucked last night, that was not the woman who raised me."

She laughed, "You've never seen that side of me for obvious reasons, but I've always been something of a nymphomaniac. I developed long before most of my friends, so I got a lot of attention from the boys. Then I discovered masturbation, and how good it felt to touch myself, and not just my pussy, but my whole body. Whenever I could, I would strip naked and just touch myself all over, until I finally fingered myself to some rather intense orgasms. Once I discovered sex, and realized how good it felt to get fucked, I couldn't get enough. Before I met your father I was rather promiscuous, and I fucked a lot of guys. For the first month your father and I dated, we fucked almost every day. After the divorce, whenever I wasn't dating, I masturbated almost every single day. I just wanted to get fucked. When I couldn't, I took matters into my own hands. But now, no more masturbation. If I want to get fucked, I have you." Then her face turned serious, "But, and I'm sure I don't have to tell you this, but you can never tell anyone about this. We're both consenting adults, but we're still mother and son, and if this got out it would ruin both of our lives. But I can't live without you. I need you."

"Don't worry mom," I said, looking into her eyes, "I'll fuck you anytime you want. Anytime, anywhere. And I won't tell anyone."

"I know you won't baby, but what mommy needs right now is to suck her baby boy's cock." She said, a lustful smile forming on her face. "I want to get it nice and hard so you can fuck me. I already told Beth and Kathy that I'm not coming in today. Today is all about you and me. Today, all we're going to do is fuck."

Mom threw back the covers and wrapped her lips around my cock. Earlier I mentioned that I'd only slept with four of my previous girlfriends and out of those four, only two of them were willing to go down on me. Mom was better than the both of them put together. She did things with her tongue that I didn't think were possible. She didn't just suck my cock, she teased it, she played with it, she made love to it. Mom's words stuck with me, "I knew exactly what I was doing", "I wanted you to fuck me", "I needed it". I looked down between my legs at the 50 year old woman who pushed me, kicking and screaming into this world, who battled my father in court in a nasty divorce, who for the last 20 years cared for me almost single handedly, took care of all my needs, never turned me away when I needed help or advice, had always been there for me and now had my cock in her mouth. She looked up at me, and I knew that the only thing on her mind right now was sucking my cock. Her son's cock. Her baby boy's cock.

I felt like the room was spinning, I knew I was getting close, but so did mom and she stopped, gripping the base of my cock and staving off my orgasm. She finally let me go.

"Mom... I was so close," I gasped.

"I know," she said, matter-of-factly. She sat up and straddled my hips, "I told you I was getting you hard so you can fuck me."

She guided my cock into her soaking wet pussy as she mounted me. "You did all the work last night, let mommy take care of you. Let mommy ride your cock."

She leaned forward so her 40DD tits were in my face and I eagerly sucked on one of her massive globes as she pumped herself on my rod. I let out a muffled moan around the immense amount of tit flesh in my mouth, and mom was moaning as she bounced up and down on my stiff prick.

"Oh god, that feels so good," she moaned, "My son's cock deep inside of his mommy's cunt. Sucking on my huge titties. You like sucking on your mommy's huge boobs baby?"

I reluctantly let her huge nipple slip from my mouth, "I love your tits mom," I said, "I could suck on your tits all day."

"You know you can if you want to. My cunt, my tits, even my ass are yours anytime you want." Mom moaned.

She slightly adjusted the way she was riding me and sat up fucking me faster, making her huge tits bounce obscenely on her chest. I reached up and grabbed them, pinching her hard nipples. She looked down at me with lust burning in her eyes.

I looked down to where our bodies met, and still couldn't believe that my mother was fucking me. I watched as my cock disappeared and reappeared as my mother bounced up and down on it. The sensation of the same pussy I came out of now wrapped around my cock was heaven. I could feel another orgasm building and looked back up at mom's face.

"Mom..." I moaned, "I'm gonna cum."

"Good," she moaned, "Be a good boy and fill up mommy's cunt with your hot sticky cum."

I threw my head back and screamed in pleasure as I exploded deep inside my mother. I felt my cock throb deep inside the woman who meant the world to me, the woman who made me feel whole, the woman who would do anything for me.

Almost as soon as I came down, mom leaned forward and I could feel her pussy contract.

"Holy fuck, Eric, you're making me cum!"

She grabbed my face and kissed me, screaming with pleasure into my mouth as she had an intense orgasm.

And that was the start of it. From then on mom kept her promise. We fucked literally every day, sometimes once, sometimes twice, sometimes even three times a day for three months straight. Everything we could think of. I fucked mom in every orifice. Her mouth, her pussy, her ass, she even let me tit fuck her. In every room. Her room, my room, the bathroom, the living room, the den, the foyer, the upstairs hall, the dining room and the kitchen. We would have fucked on the front and back porches if there wasn't the risk of the neighbors seeing us. We scoured the internet to find new and interesting things to do in bed. Mom started wearing less clothes around the house, she bought a couple other nightgowns even sexier than the one she already had, if she wasn't wearing those (and just those, no panties), she was wearing a oversized t-shirt (again, sans panties), or a black silk bathrobe that my father had bought her for their first wedding anniversary with nothing on underneath. Once in a while, just to tease me, she would walk around naked, and act like it was the most normal thing in the world. I always wore shorts and a t-shirt around the house, I still did, I just went commando now so mom could get to my cock quicker. Anytime I wanted to drive my cock into her, she willingly parted her legs for me. It didn't matter what she was doing. If I wanted to fuck, she dropped everything to take my cock (unless she was cooking).

It went the other way too, if mom wanted my cock, she got it. Whenever we were both home, our bodies were fair game. We sometimes teased each other by going down on each other while we were on the phone. Watching my mother try to keep her composure while talking to my grandmother while I ate her pussy was always fun. She would then turn the tables on me by blowing me while I talked to my friends.

So now, back to where I started. Mom walked in on me, stroking my cock as I was waiting for her to come home. She always called to let me know when she was coming home because she usually wanted to fuck as soon as she got home. So when she found me ready to go she pulled off her clothes and climbed on my cock and started riding me on the same couch we first fucked on all those months ago.

"God I love your cock baby," mom moaned as she bounced on my lap, "I can't get enough of you. Fuck me. Make your slutty mother cum all over your fucking cock."

"Yeah, you wanna cum all over my cock, mom?" I asked, "You wanna gush pussy juice all over your son's cock you dirty old woman?"

"Yes," she groaned, "I want to drown my son's cock in cunt juice!"

This was usually how our sex talk went. We always referred to each other as mother and son when we fucked. I once tried referring to my mother by her name and she told me to call her mom because it made her more excited to know that we were doing something that we shouldn't be. She said it was "delicious" that we were breaking societal taboos.

I sucked on her tits that were inches from my face as she rode me, and that got her even more worked up.

"Yeah baby that's it," she whispered, "Suck on mommy's huge tits. That's it. You're such a good boy Eric. Driving your hard cock into your horny fucking mother whenever she wants it. I love you so much baby."

"I love you too mom," I said, looking up at her.

She pushed my head back and kissed me, her tongue darting into my mouth, finding mine.

"You're such a good motherfucker." Mom said, "Literally."

"It's easy when I've got the hottest mother on the planet." I said, "Oh fuck. Mom... I'm gonna cum..."

"Already?" she asked, "We just got started, how can you be cumming already?"

"I got started without you, remember?" I said, "Oh fuck... I'm sorry mom, I can't hold it..."

I threw my head back and groaned as I exploded deep inside my mother's pussy.

"I love the feel of you erupting inside of me," she moaned as I held her in place as my cock throbbed inside of her, firing off several loads of cum deep into the same hole I emerged from 25 years earlier. "Stay hard for me, I'm not done yet. Keep your cock in mommy."

She knew just what to say to keep me going. Calling herself "mommy" always did it for me, because she would sometimes use the same tone of voice she did when I was little. And just the fact that she was my mother was enough to keep my cock at full mast. In fact, I found I could go at least twice with mom, or stay hard long enough for her to get off, if I came first.

She started riding me again and within a few minutes she was screaming in orgasmic bliss as she finally had her orgasm, and as promised drowned my cock in pussy juice. Mom had some of the wettest orgasms I'd ever experienced. I could feel the warmth of her orgasmic fluids flowing out of her, down over my balls and onto the couch. She leaned down to kiss me again, and slowly pulled herself off my cock. We shifted position so I was laying on my back and mom was resting on my chest.

"Eric, I have to tell you something," mom said.

"What?"

"I... uhm... that is... I..." she stammered.

I looked down at her. "What is it mom?"

"I... kinda... told your aunt Sabrina about us."

"What?" I asked, "You told aunt Sabrina? What happened to 'We can't tell anybody about this'?"

"I know, I know," she said, looking up at me apologetically. "I didn't mean to, it was an accident."

"How do you accidentally tell your sister that you're fucking your son?" I asked. I wasn't mad, I was confused.

"Well it all started when I stopped by her place a couple of days ago..."

TO BE CONTINUED...