Just another Orgy - Yeah Right!

Story Info
Gordy & Gail get to accompany friends to an orgy.
6.1k words
4.43
14.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The difference between a war story and a fairy tale -- a fairy tale starts; "Once upon a time . . ." and a war story starts; "This ain't no shit. . ." -- Unless you're a prostitute; then it starts "There I was, flat on my back. . ."

So my story starts like the prostitute and this ain't no shit - - -

There I was, flat on my back, lying on a single bed mattress on the floor. There was a woman sucking my cock and doing it very well. I was sucking on her clitoris and stroking, what I hoped was her G-spot, at the same time. To add to the thrills, some guy was holding my legs in the air and stroking a good 6 or 7 inch cock, in and out of my asshole.

To say I was in seventh heaven would be an understatement. I knew who the woman was. She was my wife's secretary, Cindy, from work. Cindy was a well-proportioned young lady; probably a 36-C cup, raven black hair, and piercing green eyes. And her pussy juices, running into my mouth, had a sweet/salty flavor that I savored. It wasn't our first 69 action and I hoped it wouldn't be our last.

I didn't know the guy fucking my ass. I may have known his name, but he pegged me after Cindy and I got into the 69 position and I just hadn't seen who he was. His cock was thick enough to rub my prostate just right. I was sure Cindy was drinking down lots of pre-cum.

I didn't know where my wife, Gail, was, at the time. The last I had seen her, she was sandwiched between a father/son pair. She was riding the father, with his cock up her ass, while the son fucked her pussy from the top. Her head was laid back, eyes closed, and her "O"-face said it all about the pleasures she was receiving.

One thing was about to happen. Cindy was ready to really let go. While, not a squirter, Cindy really let the juices flow, when she came. The way her pussy was starting to squeeze my fingers was a good indication that she was ready to blow. She had, also, increased the suction power on my cock. The head of which, was currently buried in her throat as she swallowed around it. Naturally that had my juices boiling and I could feel my balls starting to tighten.

The guy fucking my ass was keeping a steady rhythm and showed no indication that he was nearing the end. He was doing such a good job of stroking my prostate with the head of his cock that it was adding to my tension factor. It was actually going to be a close race, as to who came first -- Cindy or me.

It was Cindy -- and Wow! Her pussy clamped tight around my fingers and she started to growl around my cock. I got my fingers out of the way and sucked hard on her engorged clit. Then, I stuck my tongue in her pussy and prepared to swallow. She didn't squirt so much, as she gushed. My mouth was suddenly flooded with juice and I swallowed quickly as another gush came soon after.

The vibrations from her growling and moaning around my cock were doing the final trick and I felt my balls tighten for the first shot. Her legs were shaking and her pussy was wandering all over my face as the third gush pulsed out of her - some in my mouth - some in my nose - mostly splashing all over my face.

At that point the first shot was streaming out of my cock into her throat and I didn't care where she washed me. I kept shooting ropes into her throat, as she kept my cock buried deep while I came. Her squealing and growling around my cock was drawing more cum out of me. As she came down from her high, she kept my cock buried and swallowed around it, then slid her head back so she could suck every last drop I had left. She finally let my cock fall out of her mouth and rolled off of me, twisting around so she could give me some sweet kisses.

I was finally able to breathe again and after wiping her juices out of my eyes, I saw who was fucking my ass. It was one of Gail's girlfriend's husband, Mark. Apparently Cindy's and my orgasms had me involuntarily clenching my asshole around his cock and that had triggered his final thrusts. He sped up the rhythm and was reaching deep into my ass with his balls banging into the base of my spine.

Cindy licked my ear and whispered, "God, that's so hot. I love seeing men fuck." She turned to Mark and said, "Are you ready baby? Are you going to fill my lover with your hot sperm?"

She leaned in and ran her hand between his legs, caressing his balls. "Ooooh, he's so tight." She looked into my eyes. "He's going to give you such a big load, Lover. And, I'm gonna watch." She leaned over, laying her head on my still hard cock. She lifted my balls up, kissing them as she got close to see Mark's hard cock pumping me faster and faster.

She looked up at him. "Look down here, baby. See me watching you fill my lover with your seed. I want to watch you fill him deep and full. Come on baby. You can do it. Come on. Come for me and my lover."

Mark looked down into her eyes as she talked, and that seemed to be the trigger. I felt his rod swell inside me and he grunted, "Coming -- comin' --COMING!" Two more quick thrust and he jammed his cock into me as far as he could and let go. I could feel his cock pulse the ropes into my asshole and feel the warm juice splashing into me.

Cindy rose and hugged Mark like a baby. "Didn't that feel good?" she asked. She kissed him hard, as he sat back from me, his cock flopping out of my asshole, leaving me with that instant feeling of emptiness. I rose up and grabbed the two of them in a group hug. "Now that was awesome." I said. "That just made the whole night awesome." We continued the hug for a couple of minutes swapping kisses, and, I noticed Mark licking my face for Cindy's juices.

After a little more hugs & cuddles, Cindy and I got up and looked around the room. The variety of sex positions scattered about was enough to make the pope horny. I saw a familiar ass waving in the air and guided us over to it. Gail was kneeling, bent over, slurping at the pussy of a redhead lying on the floor. The redhead was sucking down a cock that was dangling over her face. I didn't recognize either of those players, but I could pick my wife's ass out of any line up.

Cindy and I knelt behind Gail and Cindy ran a finger down Gail's crack. As Cindy's finger lingered on Gail's asshole, Gail moaned and pushed back against it. Cindy ignored that and ran her finger down over Gail's, pussy, which caused another moan and pushback. Yep she was still a horny little minx.

Cindy pulled a soaking wet finger away from Gail's crack. She held it out to me and I automatically leaned forwards to take a slurp. "My, god," said Cindy, "This woman it wetter than a lake. I wonder how many men have come in her tonight?"

Gail heard that, because she held up four fingers and pointed to her pussy. Then, held up two fingers and pointed to her asshole. "I will never achieve the stamina of this woman," said Cindy. "She's just amazing. She definitely needs a good cleaning. Are you a cum-licker, Gordy?" she asked me.

"You betcha!", I replied. I moved Gail's feet apart, rolled over and slid my head up under her pussy. Gail picked up on what was happening, because she accommodated my shoulders and dropped her pussy down to within my reach. I quickly curled my tongue around her clit and started a sucking motion. Cindy was right -- my wife had juices smeared all over her pussy and still leaking out of her.

My tongue was working on her pleasure because I could hear some faint moans and her pussy muscles began to push more fluid out of her. I quickly swallowed what she provided and hardened my tongue to fuck her pussy with it. That drew some louder moans and more juices dribbled out onto my lips and into my mouth.

Cindy had been stroking my cock and getting me hard again. She straddled me and began sliding her clit up and down my rod. Since my eyes were up under Gail, I couldn't see what effect she was having, but her soft moans indicated that she was doing it right. As Gail's pussy muscles squeezed another dollop of fluid into my mouth, Cindy adjusted her thrusts so the head of my cock slid into her. She quickened her bounces, driving deeper into her, and from her gasps and moans, I could tell she was ready for another peak.

My tongue was working the magic on Gail's pussy, as she was grinding it down on my face. I had to slide my hands up under her ass cheeks to keep her from suffocating me. When I did that, I slid a finger into her pussy and started stroking the spot I had found years ago. As I did that, I curled my tongue back around her clit and sucked hard. Gail abandoned the other woman's snatch and started to get into my treatment of her pussy.

"Gawd, Gordy!" she cried, "Keep going -- Don't stop, OOoooohhhh Fuuuccckkk -- YyyeeeSSSS!" and she came, hard, juices flooding my face and mouth and even up my nose. I kept licking and stroking for all I was worth, and kept lifting her ass up so I could get some air. She kept squirting and grinding until she came down from the high, giving out some soft final moans and rolling off me to the side. After catching her breath, she cradled my head in her hands.

"That's why I love you, so much," she said, "You always know the right thing to do at the right time." That's when we heard Cindy moaning some more and I felt her driving hard down on my cock again. We both looked up at her, looking down at us with half closed eyes. Gail reached up and gently pulled her down to us so we could share a three-way sloppy kiss. As we were swapping tongues, Cindy suddenly jerked up, with her eyes wide open. She twisted her head around, and we looked around her to see her boyfriend, Carl, probing at her asshole with his cock. Cindy held still until he had the head of his cock embedded, then pushed slowly back onto him. I could feel his cock entering into her through the thin wall between her pussy and asshole. She groaned as he bottomed out and I could feel his balls slap against mine.

Carl and I soon got into a see-saw -- in/out rhythm that turned Cindy's moan into cries of pleasure. Those cries drew an audience. Soon there were a couple of guys standing beside us, watching, while they stroked their hard cocks. Gail had been kissing Cindy, muffling some of the screams, but she turned to one of the men and slipped her lips over the cock head of one of the men. The other guy stepped up and offered his cock to Cindy's mouth. She sucked it down and continued to moan loudly around it. As I looked to the couch, I saw a chubby blond, lying with her head in a guy's lap, and sucking for all she was worth, but her eyes were glued to the two cocks stroking in and out of Cindy. Leaning over the back of the couch was a cute little redhead, watching with eyes and mouth wide open, but she could have been just reacting to the guy behind her, holding her shoulders and stroking into her with hard thrusts.

Needless to say, the effect of Cindy's vaginal muscles, randomly squeezing and releasing, and the feel of Carl's hard cock stroking in and out of her asshole was rapidly tightening my balls again. I know my shaft was hardening more as I was getting ready to release. I think Carl was ready, also. His eyes were tightly closed and his grunts were becoming shorter as his strokes quickened. About that time Cindy had a small climax. Her body shuddered, her moans became a muffled squeal, and her pussy tightened down on my cock hard. That did it for me. With a groan I let go and flooded her pussy with my cum. That triggered another small climax and her pussy clamped down on my cock again. There was nothing I could do but enjoy the ride. I was on the bottom. Cindy was now slamming back on both Carl and I. She had let go of the cock she was sucking and was hanging onto my shoulders while she was moaning in my ear. I gently took her head in my hands and guided her lips to mine for a kiss. As well as moaning into my mouth, it felt like she was trying to tongue fuck my face.

Then there was another small climax. She ground her lips onto mine -- our tongues dueling while we sucked on one another. Suddenly she pulled away from me, pushing up with her arms as her head swung almost straight up. She let out a howl, her body stiffened, and she came really hard. Her legs were shaking, her stomach muscles were rippling, and another howl came from her. She slammed back against Carl. My cock was softening, so when her pussy muscles tightened she squeezed me out of her.

Carl let out a roar and slammed up into her. I could tell he was flooding her asshole with cum, and she was enjoying every drop of it. She pushed back against him and held herself there as he finished.

Once Carl had climaxed he fell forward onto Cindy's back. This pushed her down on to me and there I was again -- lying on my back, on the floor, this time with two limp bodies pinning me down. Gail looked over from the cock she was sucking and saw my predicament. She dropped the cock and leaned over to shake Carl. "Come on, Baby," she told him, "Get up, you're squashing my husband." She swatted his ass a couple of times and he finally looked up and around. Once he saw what she was talking about, he sat up and pulled Cindy's limp body up with him. They were still straddling my crotch and Carl tried to get to his knees and pull Cindy up with him. She was still groggy from her last climax and didn't want to move.

Carl slid to the side, got his arms under Cindy's ass and stood up, cradling her to his body. She wrapped her arms around his neck, nuzzled her head up under his chin and purred. Our cum and her juices were dripping out of her, splashing down Carl's front and dripping off his softening cock.

"I think I'd better get this one somewhere to rest a bit," he said, with a chuckle.

"Yep," I said, standing and reaching a hand down to help Gail up, "Looks like we got the last fuck out of her."

Gail swatted me behind my head. "Don't be so crass, Gordy." She said. "She gave you two wonderful rides tonight. Be more respectful of the woman's capabilities."

"Ouch," I said. I leaned in so I could whisper in Cindy's ear. "Thank you for the wonder fucks, tonight dear. You were marvelous and erotically exciting." Cindy murmured something and snuggled more tightly to Carl's chest, lifting her head enough to nuzzle against his neck. Carl carefully wended his way through the mats and mattresses to the individual rooms.

I looked at Gail. "Darling, that last one was my swan song for Mr. Peter. If there's a pussy to eat, a cock to suck, or someone wants a go at my ass, I'm game, but I don't think I can get it up again worth anything. What are you up to?"

"Well," said Gail, "I want a round with Lenny. I'm super lubed and that bludgeon of his ought to fit really nice tonight." Lenny was a tall black husband of one of Gail's tennis partners. He was, at least, 10 inches long, soft -- an honest BBC. I wasn't surprised that Gail had her eyes on him tonight. I had seen Gloria, Lenny's wife, enjoying an anal reaming from one of the guests I didn't know.

Gloria was the one who got us the invitation to this party. Gloria and Lenny, Gail and I, and some other friends had swap sessions occasionally. Every now and then Gail decided to take Lenny's cock as deep as she could. It looked like tonight was one of those nights.

I liked to watch her take him in. Just the anticipation of that large rod would get her lubed. She always tried to start out slow with him, but after two or three short strokes would usually drive herself as far onto his cock as she could. The she would just lay there and enjoy the ride.

We found Lenny sitting on a couch with a young brunette, stroking him hard and tonguing the head of his cock. Gail asked, "Are you going to ride that thing?"

"Oh my God, no!" exclaimed the youngster. "He'd rip me in two."

"Well, then, would you hold that rod straight up for me, and I'll show you how it's done." Said Gail.

The youngster straightened Lenny's cock up and Gail straddled his legs. "Hi, there, big boy, I've been looking for you tonight," she said, leaning in and brushing his lips with hers.

"Well, Darling, I'm just sitting here ready and waiting for you," he said, chuckling. "This young lady has been keeping me company and hard until you got here."

Gail positioned her pussy over his mushroom head and slowly began to drop down on him. Just his head entering into her caused her to groan. She dropped about 3 inches and then rose up a little, just keeping his head in. The little brunette twisted her head around to watch with eyes and mouth wide open. Gail dropped, slowly again, letting another two inches into her, and letting out another moan. She rose again, just keeping his cockhead buried.

Then she dropped -- hard -- impaling herself on his rod. Her ass cheeks slapped his thighs. "AAaaaAAHHH!" she cried, as he bottomed out in her. She stayed impaled on him and locked lips with him in an erotic sloppy tongue twisting kiss.

As Gail dropped, the brunette snapped her head back. "Oh My God!" she cried, looking at the junction of Gail and Lenny, then looking at me, then looking back as Gail started to rise again. As Gail impaled herself the second time, I sat at the other end of the couch and pulled the young brunette to me. I lad her back against me and started fondling her tits.

"I'm Gordy," I spoke in her ear, "And the lovely slut impaling herself is my wife Gail." By this time, Gail had set up a rhythm of rising high enough to keep Lenny's cockhead encased and then dropping back down, bottoming out with a cry or a moan and the occasional "Oh My God!" and "Fuck ME!" thrown in.

"My name is Julia," said the brunette. "Is she really going to ride him to completion?"

"Oh, yeah," I replied. "I don't know if Lenny has gotten off tonight, but he can last about 20 30 minutes with her." I had slid one hand down Julia's tummy and was starting to dip my finger in her to see how wet she was. She was wet enough to start fingering her clit.

As Julia started breathing a little heavily, Gail lifted herself off Lenny's cock with a plop. "My legs are tired Sweetie," she told him. "You get on top for a while." Lenny slid off the couch onto his knees and Gail lay back on the couch where he had been sitting. Lifting her legs high and wide, she reached for him. "Come on, Baby. Come into Momma. And when you're ready, I want you coming deep into Momma. I want it in my cervix, Baby."

Lenny moved forward, placing the head of his cock in her stretched out pussy and slid all the way in. As he bottomed out in her, his balls slapped against her ass. He quickly retreated, then slammed it home again, setting up a rhythm of full strokes that soon had Gail quivering under her first orgasm.

"Fuck . . . Fuck . . . Fuck Me!" she cried, as she wrapped her legs around his waist using them to pull him tighter to her with each thrust.

Julia's eyes and mouth were wide open as she watched Lenny ravaging my wife. Her pelvis was reacting to my clitoral ministrations and she was caressing the tit that I wasn't fondling.

"Are you getting turned on by them?" I whispered in her ear. "Do you wish that you were getting pummeled by that giant rod? Would you like to feel how full a Big Black Cock can make you feel?"

Julia squirmed back against me. "Oh my God," she said, "How could I ever fit something like that in me. It would tear me to pieces. I'd be so scared." She had reached behind her and found my floppy cock and balls and was caressing them gently. Amazingly, Lenny and Gail's show, as well as fondling as voluptuous young lady was having a rising effect on me.

I nuzzled into her neck, nibbling at her ears and spreading kisses over the nape and sides of her neck. "Lenny is one of the nicest BBC's I know." I said. "He will treat you so gently and work you so carefully, that you would be begging him to bang your cervix within about 20 minutes."

About then, Gail reached out to me, but grabbed Julia's knee. "My God, Gordy!" she cried, "He's making me cum AGAIN AAAAaHHHHAHHHHHH!" Her legs shot straight out, almost kicking Julia in the tits. I deflected Gail's leg and pulled Julia tighter against me.

12