Just Between Us 01

Story Info
Sammi lets the revealing process begin.
3.4k words
3.33
3.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just between us 01

Hi, I am not Hypocritical Sam, but I probably wouldn't put up much of an argument if you called me Hypocritical Sammi. I mean, I would begin our argument with a "I'm innocent" stance and I would call you out for breaking me down after a while, but just as long as we keep things between us, like you absolutely insist, then hypocritically speaking, what we keep between us, is just between us then.

And I'll start out by just stating that I belong in female clothing. That's just what my body was made for. I mean, not up top or anything, but I'm just not meant to wear a stiff company collared logo shirt at the Marina down by the river. I mean, I think I could pull that off as a costume or something, but I'm best suited for wearing female undies under everything I wear.

But I'm not a hypocrite about things. I do not flash my undies waistbands in front of my friends and I have never dressed in drag in front of them, but I'm pretty sure that the crew thinks that I wear the wrong undies, but it's not something we talk about. I mean, they probably whisper back and forth, but there had never been a moment where there was a weird conversation that had to remain between, you know, just between us because that would be hypocritical just the same, right?

I mean, I just said it, I'm innocent and only wear a light layer of concealer around the crew.

Well, I suppose it was my fault recently when I put the first "just between us" on the table for discussion and all. I mean, it was truly an accident when my undies waistband became visible to my friend, Hank. And I mean that, it was an accident, but it was my fault for not considering how my short t-shirt moved as I sat and rose from the couch while we were gaming a little one day.

I mean, Hank could have just let it go, so let's not put all the weight and blame on me, but I could also understand that it was probably hard for him to hold back once his suspicions were proven to be fact.

Oh, so, then you ask how Hank dealt with that sneak peek preview? Well, somewhat like a twisting roller coaster, I guess. I mean, at first, he tried to act like he was just holding a ticket for the ride, but as soon as has the attendant showed him to roller coaster seat, well, he was on the ride, so he rode the ride, I guess.

But as we all know roller coaster rides always start out with that slow clunking climb.

"Well, I mean, well Sam, look, you're the weird one of the crew and all, so, ugh, so maybe there have been whisperings and all, but I still want to keep this just between us, alright? I mean, I know nothing and I was never even here today."

"LOL, Hank, that was an honest accident on my part and I should bring it up that I have never flaunted anything in front of you or any of the others before. And trust me, LOL, this is clearly not something that I post on Chang or anything, so yeah, this is just between us. So? You're not running then?"

Which was like telling him that the roller coaster ride had breached the first climb and was just this close to letting gravity do its thing, right?

"Well Sam, because this is strictly and forever just between us and all, well, I mean, why, for how long and what's the harm of giving me a better peek and nine other weird questions and topics."

"Wow, um, Hank, let me skip over the "why" part for now, but the "how long" goes way, way, back. I mean, I've only been fully dressing for about a year, but only in privacy of my Condo and all mind you, but I do wear them every day, but no has ever seen me in full drag and all, so. Besides Hank, what does it really matter than my undies have so much less cotton in them than your boxer briefs do anyways?"

"Well, nice try there Sam, but it does matter. However, because all of this is just between us as we have positively agreed to, um, can we back the bus up and just talk about the how long part for a moment? I mean, last summer and all, right Sam."

"Wow, I'm impressed with your memory Hank, but yes, that night when we were all camping and when I crawled into your tent and into (ugh) your sleeping bag because I was chilled from the rain, well, let's just say that it was a good time for you to not pull my sweat pants down. But you know, just between us, it seems fitting that we should finish that night with how you kept me warm and all, right Hank?"

"Well, never mind all that. I mean, hey, I move around in my sleep and all, so, well, I mean, let's move on and talk about if I can get a real peek at what you're wearing right now and all, I mean, let's keep this conversation moving, alright, I mean."

"LOL, relax Hank. It takes two to spoon, but that's just between us. But you know what, admit to me that at least a few of those "sleep movements" had purpose and I'll show you a quick peek of what I'm wearing today."

"Ugh, I mean, damn it, Sam."

"LOL, close enough, spoon master."

And just to be clear, it does take two to spoon and we were alone in his tent (and OMG, in his sleeping bag) and it was just between us, so. Also, LOL, I mean, give a guy something to push against and it doesn't matter that there are a pair of sweat pants in his way???? I'm asking for a friend.

I hesitated for sure, but I did stand up and I did push the zipper of my shorts down and I did push my shorts down a little to expose what I was wearing, but only from a side view. I mean, it was just a peek at my undies from the side and the side of my hips and all, so.

And that's when the roller coaster gave it up to forces of gravity and sped down the tracks, only Hank didn't throw his hands up in the air to enhance his thrill ride. I mean, he threw his hands around me and then the thrill of his ride was when he pushed my shorts down to my ankles and took a much closer look at my undies, with his mouth! Like with his (ugh) kissing and sucking lips!

"Um, Hank, I think you know with great and personal confidence of what I'm wearing now and you know everything that you need to know now, so are we finished?"

"Well Sam (num, num, num, yum, yum, smooch, slurp, drool, num, num, lick, lick, suck, suck), I just wanted to make absolutely sure of things, (gulp, hmm, hmmm, num, sucky, sucky, bite, nibble, bite)."

Well snap, right? I hadn't had any experiences with that human flesh on human flesh thing and it was a tad mesmerizing how a pair of sucking lips felt on the side of my hips and (butt) cheeks, but I had to slow the roller coaster down before it flew off of the tracks like my shorts flew off of my hips moments ago.

"At least call me Sammi, if you're not going to stop anytime soon, Hank."

"Step (yum, suck, nibble, smooch, smooch, smooth skin, lick) out of your shorts, Sammi."

"Hank, I think that's enough for now. I mean, this is becoming a lot to keep between us and all."

"(brr, brr, brr, OMG, sweet side cheeks, brr, brr, grr, grr, lick, lick, suck, yum, num, yum)."

And then the roller coaster started its slower climb up the second rise, OMG, thankfully!

"Oops, sorry, I guess I got carried away, Sammi, but um, we don't need to talk about this to anyone, right?"

"Oh, trust me Hank, I wouldn't even post about this on Chang under a fake account (like Sammi Sam 10), especially since I never thought about how a little hickey lip sucking action could take place on other parts of the body than the neck. Anyways, you saw, you came and you conquered, so are we done now, Hank?"

"And nowhere in those statements did you say that you didn't like it Sammi, so?"

See folks, here's what had happened and why I don't ride roller coasters. Way back in the day, our family had a "family day" at the local amusement park and my young niece and nephew convinced me (dared me) to take them on the kiddie roller coaster and then I had to sit on a park bench for over an hour because my head wouldn't stop spinning and my legs refused to work. I am not a roller coaster type person, LOL, but I have nice legs.

"So Sammi, those are what, bikini style panties or something then? And you know, do you wear other styles? Also, did I ruin them?"

"Well Hank, I'm somewhat impressed that you recognized them as bikini bottom style undies, but that's enough for now and all."

I mean, hip huggers are a popular style for bikini bottoms anyways, right? I mean, he right enough to get his props and all, so.

"And like I just said, I have been wearing for a lot longer than I care to tell you about, so yes, I have a wide variety of styles and colors. Also, um, just between us because we're done with this now, um, were you able to leave one of those hickey purple marks on either of my cheeks? I mean, it's just between us and I wouldn't be mad (to be badged) and all, so?"

You see folks, this is another reason why I don't ride roller coasters! They make my head spin, which means I could say and ask stupid things!

"The neck and the ass cheek are too different for that, but (num, num, sucky, hickey, you said hickey, suck, suck, suck, kiss, kiss, kiss, slurp, slurp, suck, suck), but as long as the effort is just between us and all (brr, brr, smooch, smooch, suck)."

Folks, I mean, I was fighting him off and that's the only that he was able to twist me slightly.

"Hank! Hank! SOB, Hank!"

"Shut it Sammi and squeeze tight (motor boat, brr, grr, brr, grr, lick, lick, buns, yummy buns, motor boat, brr, brr, brr, oops, lick, lick, slurp)."

Well, he over powered me and all, so. I mean.

"I mean, we already agreed that this never actually happened anyways, right Sammi?"

"Hank, well, anyways it's time to get off of the roller coaster ride now anyways, Hank, so?"

"Damn it, Sammi! I can't believe I had these buns in panties in my sleeping bag and there only cotton sweat pants between us!"

"Well, I prefer to call them undies, but are (you) done now so I can pull my shorts back up? I mean, I'm a little exposed here and the roller coaster ride has clearly leaked oil in your pants and all, so?"

"Oh, um, well, that's just another thing that we can keep between us and all, but, um, I mean, you know, right, Sammi? I was, well, I wasn't looking, but I was just pretty close to things, so, um, do you have any, um, you know, right?"

"LOL, tongue twisted, Hank? Of course, I have hair that grows down there, but I just choose to keep things shaven and all. And you were "pretty close to things", so watch it, Hank!"

"Are you scolding me or setting boundaries, Sammi?"

"Oh, both, LOL, I think. I mean, yeah, both. I'm scolding you and setting the boundaries as to how far your hands grip around me when you hold me into position and I'm just shutting it now."

I mean, see? It's that head spinning roller coaster ride thing. But boundaries are cool, right? Even if everything is just between us.

"Fine, just as long as we both agree that this never happened and that I'm all macho and stuff because I work on boat motors down at the boat house Marina on the river and all, so."

"Hah, you know a little something about motorboating alright, Hank!"

"And you know something about squeezing your buns tight and leaning forward, Sammi!"

"Well."

"Well."

"Fine Hank, we're both hypocrites then."

"Agreed Sammi. So?"

"Oh no, you came and you conquered (and I didn't mind it) and it's over."

"Well, Sammi, I mean, well, maybe we can have a secret signal or something. Like tomorrow night at Ben's house, um, maybe you could swipe your finger across your slender nose to signal to me that you're wearing, um, undies."

"Hank, I just told you that I wear undies like this every day!"

"I know, Sammi, I just wanted to hear you say it again."

Well, hypocritically speaking folks, things that day weren't as gay as they sound. I mean, as Hank was leaving, he kept saying over and over that it wasn't gay, so it wasn't gay. And I stood my ground by responding that I was totally innocent over and over, so it's just a little something that we will keep to ourselves (I fricking hope).

Which Hank the idiot tried to ruin the next evening at Ben's video mixer.

"Damn it, Hank, when I said that you could call me Sammi, I meant when we were alone and all, so watch it. I mean, Jerry's ears perked up for a moment, so I think he may have caught your little slip up."

"Yeah, that was a oops on my part, so sorry. So?"

"LOL, oh, your twirling fingers would have a nice thin waistband of undies to twist around tonight, but you know, you drink dirty boat motor oil instead of coffee, so."

"Hmmm, I like the way you say "dirty" and all, but yeah, all of the guys are here tonight, so. But just so it's clear, I can tell that your face is a little smoother and you Denim shorts seem to be a little tight tonight and all, so."

"Well, you could try talking to me a little quieter and all, Hank, but I may or may not have applied a light layer of facial concealer and all, so hush about that and go play video or something. I mean, I need you to promise me that you needed to be this close to me to notice the concealer and all and then put some distance between us because Jerry has his eyes on us still and he's whispering to Ben and by the way, you might want to come up with a few macho type excuses, like ASAP!"

I mean, I already said that I used light amounts of concealer and what does it matter if I stroked the brush a few more times this time. Which is what I ran through my mind as I noticed Ben the mixer host making a beeline towards me, you know, after whispering back and forth with Jerry.

"Hey Sam, listen, just to address our usual conversation, look, you don't need to ask me if you can use the upstairs bathroom anymore. I mean, I don't know why you need so much more privacy, but just consider it as your bathroom. And I'm not even wondering why you can't just go along the side of the garage like all the other guys, but if you need the extra privacy and all, then just do what you need to do, alright Sam?"

"Why thank you, Ben. That's very nice of you and all. I mean, you know I'm the weird one anyways, so we can keep my unusual bathroom privacy needs just between us, right Ben?"

"Just do what makes you comfortable, Sam."

Now that's a good friend, right folks? No roller coaster ride issues.

Well, sort of. I mean, obviously when he said that the upstairs bathroom was "mine", he meant that more than just mine to use. I mean, I wasn't complaining or anything, but nowhere on the planet is there such a clean bachelor bathroom, especially since I have been asking to use it for such a long time before that particular crew mixer evening and because I knew of its normal condition and all. The bathroom had been scrubbed clean!

Now, I wasn't about to confront Ben directly about how clean the bathroom was or how the two mirrors looked new and all, especially since that might mean that a second confrontation could reveal just how much extra concealer I had applied, so you know, the power of the cell phone and texting, right?

"Ben, I like it. XOXO, oops, Thx."

"Hm, I like mirror selfies, Sam."

"Oh, Sam smiley face????"

"Um, Sammi rear???"

"LOL, like risky rear, Ben?"

"Promise private."

I mean, it wasn't like I hadn't ever taken a bathroom sink selfie before and all, so.

"LOL, risky like this, Ben?"

But it was the first time that I ever had someone gently knocking on a bathroom door. Especially since Ben basically was knocking on that upstairs bathroom before the text even had time to reach his phone.

"I mean, we have to keep this between us, Sam. And let's talk about Sammi too. Between us."

"Well, everyone loves a hypocrite, Ben. Anyways, I mean, you are the host of the mixer and all and you will be missed, so?"

Oh, so when you running short on time, it's best to just grab two cheeks and squeeze then? Squeeze like you're running short on time? Because there wasn't even time to pull my tighter than usual shorts back up before he beat the speed of a text?

"You're a SOB, Ben! I mean, SOB with nice hands and a clean bathroom just for shy little ole oddball me, but a SOB, just the same. I mean, that was pretty slick of you to add so many squirt bottles of soap and lotions in here? I mean, hey, a clean bathroom needs new bottles of lube, right Ben?"

"Well, just between us, was that a squeal of horror or a groan of delight, Sammi?"

"Well, just wash your hands and all."

Oh, huh, I guess I've been kissed then. I mean, pecked anyways, but it was lip action and all, so.

"Sammi, my eyes are up here."

"Well, Ben, I don't even know how you managed to get it out like that and all, but I've never seen one other than my own, that's all. And mine certainly doesn't bounce or throb like that, like even if I tied a string to it and I'm sorry for babbling on like I was on a roller coaster, but please tell me that you only whipped it because you need to use the facilities? And while you're at it, please tell me that you don't want me to aim it for you and seriously, please tell me that you don't me to aim for you in a certain back and forth motion and whatever you do, would you please stop making it seemingly talk to me with the way it's moving all about and just how do you do that because mine has never been like that and I'm still sorry for babbling on, but the bathroom is so clean and all and I promise you that I will make a big mess of things, even though as I say that, you probably want to leave a big mess behind and then SOB, are you going to say something, Ben or just throb it at me like that?"

"It's just between us, Sammi, it's just between us."

Well, he was all worked up anyways and that didn't take long, but I got a promise out of him to support me if I dressed for the mixer at my place and all, so.

And nope, I'll never be a fireman because I couldn't properly aim the firehouse and yup, I cleaned up the (ewe) mess with a lot of tissue paper, but for the back up promise of me wearing what I want to, well, there is a price to pay for everything, I guess.

End Just between us 01