Just Call Her Queen of Porn Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Guy wanted to work this around to getting more information about his wife's new job but needed to do so in a way that would not reveal his nearly total lack of knowledge. "Well, I guess Brooke told you that she is a newbie to the whole thing. I know she loves it so far, and I damn well know she has the skills to succeed." Grin.

"Oh, does she ever hon. I can't believe how well she delivered her three lines on the trapeze. That's not counting the moans and squeals of course." Chuckles shared. Angel continues, "She is pretty good for a girl who only ever acted in high school before. But skills are not the main ingredient in the skin business, and she has a skin that makes me look like a rag doll."

He tipped her glass and swallowed the last of his wine. "Angel, you are SO not a rag doll, you are a classical doll." Then he reaches over to take her all but empty glass and rose to go into the kitchen. She protested that she had enough of that stuff, but he didn't acknowledge her as he headed to the fridge. He had replaced the bottle he opened before dinner, so it was slightly cool, and he uncorked it with the tell-tale pop.

When he returned and handed her the newly filled glass, she did not refuse, and she did not appear to notice that he sat down again a good 6 inches closer to her than they had been.

"So, you think she is going to make it as a porn actress?"

"Oh God yes, Guy. She's a natural and so beautiful. With the King of Porn himself pushing her like he has been, she will be a feature film star in no time. She is so lucky to have the support of him and of you as her understanding hubby."

"I guess that makes me lucky too."

"For sure, Guy. I know she loves you so much." She felt obligated to lie a little bit in a situation like this. "And she is going to be bringing in the BIG bucks when Director Mason is done with her."

He muses over that one, "IF he is ever done with my wife."

"Oh, Guy, are you worried about that? I don't think you need to be. Sure, they are are pretty inseparable right now, but that's just how it is in this industry. Their affair will cool down soon enough, who knows, maybe Brooke will outgrow the King and she will be too hot even for him to own." She smirks in only partial jest, mentally kicking herself for uttering the word 'own'."

Guy throws more coal on the fire, "They are going pretty hot and heavy right now for sure."

"Oh, God yeah, I've never seen anything like it Guy! Maybe I'm saying too much, but it's obvious she confides in you and you are OK with it all." She gives him a little hug and points to her now empty glass.

He pours refills and says "Yes, I love her and want all the success in the world for her. Do you think her open affair with the boss could be a problem for her career? Isn't she going to be expected to make herself available to other important men and will they be afraid she is spoken for?"

"That's a good question, sweetie. Possibly, but I think Mason is too smart for that. Around LFI it is obvious that they are lovey dovey and spend a lot of time together in his office suite, if you know what I mean. They always have lunch together, and when I say together, I mean together. Her hand it seldom off his cock, and his is never off her breasts. Makes me so fucking jealous."

He forces a convincing smile, "So you want him too, eh?"

"Well not really, Guy. Oh, I am always horny," with a wink she reaches over to briefly squeeze his thigh, but I know my place. I get lots of offers from other guys around there, and I will probably be opening up a few zippers pretty soon, but I am not crazy enough to try to mess with my only friend's man."

"Is that right? I don't think I realized Brooke was so possessive about him."

"Oh fuck, you maybe haven't seen them together very much, Guy. But those two are so obvious about their possessiveness of each other it's positively sickening. Like two teenagers going steady. They make out half-way through lunch and then all of a sudden, they aren't there anymore. We know we will see them come out of his suite in an hour and a half, with stars in their eyes and smiles on their lips. I hope I am not telling you stuff you shouldn't be hearing, Guy?" She returns her hand to his thigh and scootches a bit closer.

"No, no, it's nothing I don't know full well about, Angel." Something inside him just felt like it was dying. He fills her glass and bends closer to kiss her full on the lips. She puts her glass on the end table and her hand behind his head. He also gets rid of his glass and pulls her into him forcefully. After several minutes the only words she speaks are "I'm on the pill."

He only manages a few scattered comments such as, "My bed will be much more comfortable" and "fuck, you are gorgeous" and "you are so tight, girl." A couple of hours later he mumbled a brief thank you to the Lord. They fell asleep in each other's arms.

When the rising sun peeked through the shades, they arose and he showed her the way to the master toilet, standing right in front of her while she sat for a needed piss. She laughed and playfully slapped the flaccid, but intruding, dick in her face.

Of course, that ended them back up on the disheveled bed to practice some of the things they learned about each other last night. It didn't last long. When new lovers haven't coupled for several hours, well, the next one just cums pretty quickly and without a lot of time-consuming repositioning on the mattress.

As he lies on top of her, draining his wilted dick, she brushes his sweaty hair off his forehead and says, "Why is it I feel like it's the most normal thing in the world to be like this with you?" She bends up to kiss him softly and briefly on the lips. "Just like I've been having my first fucking of the day with my partner since forever."

'Why did that sound so right to him?' he thought. He couldn't have voiced his own feelings so eloquently, but the notion very much resonated with him. This was leagues better than a morning-after quicky with a porn star from out of state. This felt like the woman of his life, laying spent beneath him. He knew this was going to have to follow its due course.

Needless to say, Angel and Guy showered together. More precisely one should say that he showered her off while she showered him off. You've probably been there, done that. Then they dried each other off with the same loving towel strokes and headed, still nude, to the kitchen.

With his new love's approval, he whipped up a batch of pancake batter and started half a dozen eggs in a large fry pan along with some bacon. O J from the fridge met with approval and she put her arms around his waist and twiddled his dick while he finished the cooking. "I don't much like maple surple honey, she said, do you think you could put some semen on mine?"

"I will give you more semen this morning my friend, but I do need a little more time to recover. If you're really desperate I suppose I could suck my jism out of your cunt and spit it on your flapjacks."

"Ewww."

As they sat to eat, they moved back to topic A. "I thought maybe my wife would have called by now, Angel. I didn't try to call last evening because I thought she might need her sleep." And, because he forgot to, what with his preoccupation with Miss Forester, he thought to himself.

"Oh, I'm pretty sure she is alright, Guy." She knew that this was going to be TMI, but damn it, she had a newly found desire to stick a bit of a wedge in her friend's marriage. "Her loving boss spent the night with her she said."

"What?"

"I'm sorry, honey. I guess I should have told you before. Or never at all might have been better. But she has texted me a few times."

"Tell me for Christ's sake! No, better yet just show me the texts."

His tone of voice made her disinclined to resist. Also, she really wanted to share this news. Angel displayed reluctance as she handed over her phone, cued to the start of the exchange with Brooke last evening after he had fallen asleep.

Angel: "r u awake? how u doin?"

Kayleigh (hasn't changed her old name yet): "ok, about to doze off. how bout u?"

Angel: "im fine. they say I just need couple days off to heal up. 1 cracked rib is all. back north now, ready for bed. Did you get fed?"

Kayleigh: "I wasn't much into food. dave insisted he was ordering the salmon upgrade for me, but I said not on my tummy.

Angel: the boss is there with you!?

Kayleigh: "wouldn't u know. came bout a hour after you left. he was coming apart and so mad that he wasn't there at the time of our fall. busy man.

Angel: "I thought visiting hours over at 6"

Kayleigh: "and u think that matters to my man?"

Angel: "tell me more"

Kayleigh: "he's the king, right. nurse tells him to go, he pulls out 2 hundreds and hands to her and asks if she would donate this to her favorite cause and let him stay there as its so important to patient's wellbeing. I tell her I really need my husband at my side. Smirky face icon

Next day 06:13

Kayleigh: omg im in so much pain! meds wearing off. dave's out in hall yelling how his wife needs meds. he can be a pushy bastard, but he's MY pushy bastard.

Angel: "so he did spend the night with u?"

Kayleigh: "of course, where else would he be?

Angel: "of course. tru love. i knew u 2 were fucking & sucking 10 times a day, but not overnighters too. wow. so how about ur other tru love?

Kayleigh: "haven't talked since he left. im sure he thinks i need to sleep. I will text him later if I don't hear."

Angel: "that's so nice, do that if its ok with your boss."

Kayleigh: "jesus be an asshole to me then!"

End of conversation.

Guy was stunned. So many emotions. He put his head in his hands and actually started to cry big boy tears. She left him alone and tinkered around getting her stuff together to leave.

"NO, please don't leave me now." He pleaded and held out his hand to her. Her instincts screamed to her to comply, not to leave her new guy in his pain. Without a word, she sat down next to him and hugged him in a mostly motherly way.

XxXxXx THE SHOWDOWN AT GENERAL XxXxxX

In the morning Guy called the Fire House and was unhesitatingly granted a day off for personal leave. They knew about his wife's close scrape of yesterday. Then he headed down the pike to SF General. Entering was not problematic, she was not in intensive care. As he approached her room a nurse was coming out and she challenged him with a stare.

"I'm just here to see Mrs. Winston," he said to her as he continued toward the door.

"Just a minute sir, she is indisposed right now, you'll have to wait a few minutes".

"That's alright, I am her husband." He reassures her."

She looks at him with a mixture of surprise and fear, "Her husband...but...well I mean...". She looked nervous and asked if she could see his ID. He shows her. "Well, just a minute sir, let me sort something out." She goes to the door of the room and lets herself in without opening the door fully.

Instinctively, he grabs the door before it closes and pushes himself inside to see a nurse's aide sponge-bathing Kaleigh's naked body as she sits up on her bed, her night shirt lying beside her. An unfamiliar man is just rising from the chair right next to his Kaleigh's bed.

"She's INDISPOSED!! For fuck sake she's naked as a jaybird, and this creep is NOT her husband! What kind of a whore house is this hospital? Squeals from Kayleigh mix with shouts from the nurse and aide, bellows from Director Mason and even louder indignations from Guy. A uniformed officer runs down the hallway toward them. Can you spell maelstrom?

The head nurse, whose name badge read Ardith Hess, finally managed to gain the upper voice and told the officer to watch the redheaded man in the corner. The aide handed a towel to Kaleigh who held it to her chest while trying to dry off and looking at her red-faced husband. Guy got himself under control and spoke clearly in a strong voice, that the intruder was not family and needed to be taken out of the room.

The aide left the room with permission, Guy sat himself down in another chair and shut up. Dave Mason rose to the occasion, saying that he was the patient's employer and was here at her express request. There was a lull in the hullabaloo and the officer asked the naked women on the bed, which of these men was telling the truth.

"Sobbing almost hysterically, Kayleigh said they both were. Pointing at Guy she said this was indeed her husband who walked in at an awkward moment. Pointing at Mason she said, "This is my boss, the head of Loving Films, and he was just here visiting with me."

"While you were getting a sponge bath, right?" from Guy.

"SIR! The officer stabs a rigid digit in the direction of Guy's face."

"May I speak up, officer?" from the lady in bed.

"Yes, please, what do you make of all this mam?"

"There is something that most of you do not know that would make this a good deal less awful than it seems right now. I am an actress in the Loving Films company owned by Mr. Mason here." She manages to get her breath back and calm down a little.

"We make Adult films. I appear nude in many scenes. Director Mason sees me naked around the studio almost every day. I would have to guess that he has seen me nude more often than he has seen me with clothes on." Some faces were showing the lighter side of this story.

When Dave, excuse me, Director Mason came to visit me last night, I begged him to stay with me. I was a mess. My husband here was not able to be with me but the Director was kind enough to tell a little white lie to the night nurse and tell her he was my husband. I backed him up, so of course they allowed him to stay in my room. That's all there was to this mix up. Honey, you tell them." She was looking right at me.

"Absolutely, officer. I didn't know about her overnight visitor and was just surprised when I saw him watching her get bathed. No harm, no foul and I apologize for raising cane."

"Well, from the hospital's perspective, we are not liable for letting someone other than family see the patient. He AND our patient flat out lied to us and we don't ask for photo ID in such cases." Nurse Hess announced.

The officer resumed his lead at this point. "OK folks can we call it a stand down at this point? Is anyone suggesting filing charges against anyone else?" He took a 3 second silence as a no, and suggested they break up the crowd, which he did. The nurse left first. Kayleigh scooted back under the covers. The officer pointed at Mason, and asked him if he wanted to go now, no charges will be filed.

Mason looked confused, uncertain. He looked at Kayleigh for support and she nodded to say go ahead. He bullheadedly staked out his claim by walking over to her bed and quickly kissing her on the lips, which she did an unconvincing job of resisting.

While this exchange pretty much destroyed the claim that they were just boss and employee, the officer was just happy to have the stand down and let Mason pass. He then turned to the remaining principal and asked Guy if he wouldn't prefer to go on home now and visit his wife later in the day.

"No way officer! I haven't had a minute with my wife since before the accident and I belong at her side." He moved as if to go to her bed. She looked up at him and shook her head, "Sweetheart, you have just seen and heard some things that you quite rightly do not approve of, so now would not be a sane time for us to thrash it out. I genuinely am injured and traumatized you know, and I need to get some sleeping meds now and get some rest. Can you see that honey?"

He stepped back realizing the correctness of her statement, and not knowing how to get the pot to stop boiling, he just smiled wanly at her and left the room.

XxXxXx NEW LIVING ARRANGEMENTS XxXxX

Heading back home he blue-toothed Angel. Her voice put a smile on his face as he greeted her. Of course, they needed no introduction, the cell phone era put an end to the old "this is so and so" to open phone conversations. Her voice gave a hint of the extent of her curiosity as to his day at the hospital.

He drifted for a second, he loved just hearing her voice...there is a reason that the Iowa accent is called the only NON-accent in America. No drawl, no twang, no nothing but middle American no-frills plain talk. It calmed him.

"How was your day, Guy?" She wanted to know.

"It was more than a little upsetting sweetie. I would like to forget it ever happened. But I would also like to tell my new friend every detail. If you want to hear it all."

"How could I resist? The saga of my only friend and my newest, bestest lover...can't wait."

"I'm 15 minutes from home, can you come spend some time with me?" He asks.

"It's the weekend, no filming. Not that there would be any anyway with both actresses on the injured reserve list. I can be there in about 15 myself, plus the time it takes to put on some decent clothes."

"Why bother with the decent clothes? I can take your clothes off in a flash, decent or not."

"Be there lover..." Angel thought that this was certainly encouraging.

Guy picked up the Saturday mail from the box, opened up his home and began sorting through the mail. As usual he made 3 separate piles, his, hers, and the recycler's. He wondered for a second about when and where she would see her pile, and then heard a car pulling into his drive.

Seeing the gorgeous porn star actress approaching his front door was much pleasanter than seeing the one he left in a hospital bed an hour or so ago. He actually started fantasizing if this might be an upgrade to a newer model Porn Girl. Who could be that lucky?

He swung the door open for her before she could even ring and pulled her in for a long hug. He let her loose enough that they could lock lips and the smooching took a while longer. Fixing them both up with iced tea, he sat her down on their, by now accustomed, couch.

"Was it awful, babe?" She asked.

"You know HE was fucking still there? Well, not actually fucking, but he was right beside her bed and she was stark naked?"

"No fucking way?"

"No shit. They were giving my wife her sponge bath and her boss was sitting there 2 feet away watching. Course they had told the staff that he was her husband." He put his head down into his hands in a dry heave.

Angel put her arms behind his head and pulled him close. "Heh, heh, you know, I have seen those two together pretty near every day since I joined the company, and I can't say I ever saw them when she had clothes on. I don't mean to make light about it honey, but something about that does seem kind of humorous. Not if you're the hubby I guess."

He opened his arms to hug her closer and kissed her neck and ear. "God, I need to be with you right now girl." He made no move to escalate the hugging and feeling stuff, and soon started to doze off.

Angel extracted herself from the huddle and laid him down lengthwise to encourage a nap. When he soon obliged, she carefully got up and went to the kitchen. She heated up leftover chicken from the night before and sat across from Guy on the couch to eat. She just looked at this muscular hunk with contentment.

She had never known anyone so attractive to her. She had never had anyone in her life that she would describe as a soul mate. She'd enjoyed a whole lot of good fucking but nothing that one could say really touched her soul. She chuckled when that word struck her. She didn't know if she had a soul, or where it was, or even what it might look like.

When he had been snoring for a good 45 minutes, she knew just how best to waken one's new man. When Guy did come awake, he noticed right away that his trousers were open and pulled down on his hips. He groggily recognized Angelina Forester as the woman who had his cock well into her mouth. It didn't take long at all for him to figure out exactly what she was up to, and to realize that he approved. He instantly decided to let her do as she thought best, she had been making really good decisions in his life so far. He started softly humming a happy tune.