Just Can't Resist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why...why?!"

Justin whispered, "Don't say anything. Just enjoy it."

He looked behind Justin to see Aaron coming from behind and sticking his cock back inside the blond man. Justin welcomed it with no trace of doubt in his hedonistic manner.

"Let me have it!"

Ronald could see Justin's blond hair swinging back and forth from Aaron's hard pounding. He now acknowledged in silence that their physical tempos picked up speed again. He and Justin were now sandwiched between two men specializing in dark chocolate delight. Ronald, frightened by this infidelity, had to look straight into his best friend's eyes to calm his nerves. He waited for everything to come to a halt, but as two minutes passed, Clive and Aaron's movements still didn't cease. Justin's smile was what brought his anxiety to a standstill. Ronald adored the simple sight so much that he had to give him another kiss. Their fully erect cocks wrestled each other as they pressed their bodies together. Both black men, who still pounded Ronald and Justin from behind, kept the pressure tight.

Aaron cried out, "Fuck, yeah! This is a good night!"

Ronald lost track of time. Several minutes did pass, but he didn't know how many. His embrace grew tighter, since this would be a good time to feel reassured when Justin stayed close to him. Their hug meant something more.

Aaron laughed. "Oh, you like that, don't you, Ronald? It feels good, doesn't it?"

Amidst his panting, Ronald gave the only answer that seemed to fit his mood. "Yes...yes, it does."

He waited for Clive and Aaron to release their hot cum after their ardent infiltration. He would accept it without an obvious objection. Justin counted on him to share the same submission. He would never flee from an important moment, a scenario that changed the way he looked at the one man he had trusted and admired the most.

Ronald could hear Aaron yell, "You can't stop us! You can't fuckin' stop us!"

Clive's grip on Ronald's arms had tightened. Even if the thrusts didn't stop, Ronald could feel the climax approaching ever so closer.

"Oh, God!"

Ronald held Justin in his arms as both Clive and Aaron reached their breaking point. They shoved their cocks deep inside their acquaintances and waited for their juices to fill them up. Ronald could almost feel the hot succulent seeds filling up his passageway. It was the inundation that he had dreaded all this time.

Fortunately, Justin was there to relieve him of his personal concerns. He gave him a kiss and whispered, "I'm glad you're here with me."

Ronald remained speechless.

Aaron shouted, "Fuck, yes! That's what I'm talking about."

As soon as Clive and Aaron pulled out, Ronald and Justin fell to the floor after being used as pawns drained of their necessary energy. Ronald felt dehydrated from the pulsating rhythms that he had been forced to partake in. The high temperature in the warehouse worsened his condition. He lay on his side and gazed at Justin, who caressed Ronald's arm with delicate fingers.

His smile did little to sustain Ronald's eventual disturbance of their relationship.

"Why are you smiling?"

"Because you're with me right now."

Ronald had just noticed the other two men standing beside them. Both Aaron and Clive had just put their clothes back on. They looked down at their susceptible prey for the night. Their mission had been complete.

Aaron proclaimed, "Have a nice evening."

The two black men walked away. Several seconds later, Ronald could hear a door opening and closing. He looked up to see that he and Justin had been left alone. It all started as morbid curiosity. And now, Ronald and Justin lay naked with numerous trails of semen dripping down their legs, buttocks, and abdomen. The warehouse that once held confidential jollity had downgraded itself into a hushed bubble finally free of cries of naughty satisfaction.

Ronald stood up. He didn't even want to touch the quick-drying fluids that stuck to his skin. He looked to see his best friend's legs appearing to have the same features. The only difference would be that Ronald couldn't see anything from behind his back. He felt so fortunate for that.

Justin asked, "What's wrong?"

Ronald felt so annoyed by such a stupid question. "What the hell do you mean? Do you see what's happened to us?!"

Justin didn't seem fazed by the reality of the situation. "Oh, it's all in good fun. You did like it, didn't you?"

Ronald couldn't say anything. All he could do was stare at the small puddles of Clive and Aaron's liquefied conquests on the concrete floor. "I shouldn't have done it...I shouldn't have enjoyed it."

A little smile formed on Justin's face. "See? I knew you wouldn't object to all of this."

"But I should. This isn't good for us. Imagine what our wives will say and do if they find out."

"All you have to do is be quiet. That's the only solution."

Ronald just had to look away. He didn't feel comfortable knowing that his best friend expressed positivity toward their newest state of affairs. "Why would you do such a thing in the first place?"

Justin drew a little closer towards him. "I couldn't help it. I just can't resist a thing like this. It's something that I'm willing to receive. I didn't want you to be left out. You needed to share this moment with me. You're my best friend, and that's all that matters to me."

"Your wife won't like what you did."

Justin chuckled in an almost devious manner. "She doesn't have to know. No one has to know."

Ronald took one step back. "Stay away from me. You've done enough damage."

"Don't think of it that way. Think of it as a really good opportunity for us to grow a little closer to each other."

Justin immediately drew closer and gave Ronald a long kiss. Knowing everything that had been placed on Justin's lips, Ronald felt a little disgusted. But he didn't move away. He just let his best friend kiss him on the lips. This strange feeling that originated from their first naughty encounter just a few hours ago grew even more powerful than before. It didn't tell him to escape from this sinister plot. It just told him to stay and let it simmer until the arrival of a certain eruption would be imminent. Ronald grabbed Justin by the arms as the continuation of their kiss prevented an alternative option to cultivate in the midst of their undying relationship.

When he finally stopped the kiss, Justin whispered, "Don't leave me. Stay a little longer. I don't want you to think that you're the submissive one here."

Ronald closed his eyes for a moment. "What are you doing to do?"

"Just watch me."

Justin looked down at Ronald's own piece of sustenance guaranteed to fulfill certain appetites.

"Just stand still. I'll take care of it."

Slowly and gleefully, the blond man got down on his knees and grabbed Ronald's cock with his fingers. Ronald looked around to see if potential witnesses began to spot the two nude men giving each other personal pleasure. Leaving the lights on in the warehouse would be the perfect mistake if they wanted to keep this all a secret. Luckily, Ronald didn't see anyone walking past the window. Even on a Saturday night, it still wouldn't be possible to be alone in the middle of L.A.'s vast and diverse industrial district.

"Justin...please don't do this."

Justin's only response was his slow strokes. His fingers moved back and forth, giving the cock the thickening it deserved.

"This is how you do it."

Justin's warm fingers and gradually swift movements should have troubled his best friend, but Ronald couldn't even complain. He remained silent because of the growing sensation that would place positive energy between his legs.

"Why...why would you do this?"

Justin didn't stop caressing the cock. "It's because I like you a lot. That's why we're friends. This will be a good reason why we stick together."

Ronald had to grab hold of the shelves behind him. He could feel the blissful eruption approaching. He almost shivered when Justin's right hand picked up speed. He closed his eyes for a moment. The temptation surrounding this wicked deed was just too great for him to conquer on his own.

Justin whispered, "Let me have it. Let it pour down my skin. Just stand still and let it happen."

"You want it? Then, you can have it!"

Ronald no longer cared if it became unusual to him. He wanted it to happen. He wanted to present his best friend a special type of nourishment necessary for a warm and enchanting evening. The eruption was almost sudden. Ronald's cock ejected shorts bursts of warm juices. All of them landed on Justin's chest and abdomen.

Justin smiled. "It feels good on me right now!"

Ronald watched as his own semen slid down the blond man's skin. Justin used his hands to spread it all out on his chest. Now, a good portion of the thick and sticky substance clung on to his front side.

"Fuck, yes! I knew it would happen like this."

Justin looked down at the residue on his fingers. Almost immediately, he gave his index finger a slow lick. Ronald's intrigue toward the unknown experienced a more effective progression when he witnessed his best friend swallowing small ounces of his personal imports.

Justin whispered, "You taste real good."

Ronald still didn't want to end it right here. He brought Justin up and gave him a kiss. He didn't even mind the tiny remainder of his own deposits that remained on Justin's lips. Staying close to his favorite companion meant more to him than anything else as of this moment.

"Clive and Aaron won't be the only ones who will use you like a toy."

Justin chuckled. "You want me to be your plaything? Show me that you can handle it."

Ronald kissed him again. "All you have to do is turn around."

Justin smiled as he turned around and showed Ronald his backside. Ronald looked down to see traces of Clive and Aaron's semen still dangling on Justin's legs and buttocks.

Ronald didn't feel too impressed with the visual representation of human domination. In order to be fully capable of expressing genuine astonishment, he would have to share the same experience, but this time, with him being the official master after Clive and Aaron's absence.

"You're gonna need more than just their cum."

That was when he grabbed Justin by the waist and pulled him closer to achieve the same effect as before. Without a hint of meticulous planning, Ronald grabbed his cock and shoved it deep into Justin's complimentary crevice. Justin almost gasped before he let out a gentle moan. Ronald would have to do all the work, but he didn't mind. Just hearing Justin cry out in both pain and pleasure would be enough to end the evening on a high note.

"Oh, fuck me! Fuck me hard! Oh, yes!"

Ronald's basic mechanics began to work overtime. He pushed his favorite little creature deep inside his best friend. Both of their bodies' rhythmic movements didn't start as a slow and steady measure, but instead as a swift pace driven by their natural testosterones. Ronald pushed it deep and pushed it hard. Justin had to hold on to the edge of a shelf to keep him from losing his balance. Ronald could hear his hips smacking against Justin's buttocks, and he desired its nonstop continuation. His pelvic thrusts remained fast and hard. It felt so unfortunate that he couldn't see Justin's face as he entered him in a repetitive motion. He would have loved to see him moan like a satisfied woman in bed.

"Ronald! Don't stop fucking me! Please don't stop fucking me!"

Ronald held Justin tight in his arms. Semen that stayed on Justin's chest now found a place on his master's hands and arms. The blond man's back came in contact with Ronald's chest. His adrenaline fueled his forward motions and kept it going with a longer life.

"Take it like a man, you fucking puppet!"

The only thing that would break his concentration would have to be his own devotion to his wife. Every now and then, his thoughts shifted back into his yearning for his safe trip home, to return to his wife and sleep in the same bed together for the rest of the night. But then, with what he had to deal with in the city's industrial district, he could no longer look at his best friend the same way again. And he didn't mind the sudden change in their relationship. This new experience made him appreciate their unbreakable bond.

He whispered in Justin's ear, "I blame this all on you."

In the midst of his quick breaths, Justin replied, "Yes...blame this all on me. Use me as much as you like."

Ronald could feel his body anticipating his next ejection. A sumptuous sensation in his hips and thighs confirmed his next status.

"Here it comes!"

Justin yelled, "Let me have it!"

Their relationship changed in an instant. Ronald's embrace grew even tighter. He almost gasped. Releasing his liquid seed became reality, and this time, it wouldn't be received by a woman. It inundated Justin's body as it found a place in his warm and tight chamber from down below. This taboo they participated in reached a fitting conclusion. Ronald kept his dick inside his best friend. He didn't want any of his juices to spill out of the hole just yet.

Justin couldn't stop panting. "I didn't think you had it in you. You're a fucking pro."

With his body heat rising to a higher level, Ronald leaned in and gave Justin a kiss. The warm summer night did wonders to his high-octane performance, and he felt relieved that he would take a brief moment of rest after his strenuous movements. He finally pulled out. He watched as his semen spilled out of Justin's tight hole and landed on the concrete floor, making some faint splashing noises on the way.

Justin proclaimed, "Isn't this the perfect way to go after a hard day's work?"

Ronald's newfound thirst for human flesh still didn't end. He couldn't stop staring at his fresh cum dripping down Justin's legs. It seemed so beautiful from the start.

"I'm not done yet."

Ronald grabbed him again and inserted his long prick deep inside him for the second time. "Man, your hole is so warm and tight."

Justin chuckled. "I'm hoping you can stick it inside me for as long as you wish."

"That's not a bad idea at all."

Ronald started his rhythmic movements once more. But this time, it was a slow and delicate procedure. He locked the blond man in his tight embrace as his thrusts became more subtle than his previous achievement. It appeared that Justin didn't express any disapproval. His slow deep breaths, coupled with his soft and gentle moans, didn't give any indication that this minimized aggression in human nature troubled him at all. He rested his head on Ronald's shoulder. Ronald could see from the corner of his eye that Justin closed his eyes and smiled. Being aware of his best friend's satisfaction with the scene made Ronald more self-assured of their invulnerable friendship.

"You like it when I'm inside you, don't you?"

Justin giggled as though he was a woman seduced by pure chance. "Don't stop fucking me. It's always good to be beside someone like you. You're one of a kind."

"I AM hot stuff. Don't EVER forget it."

Ronald's slow and delicate thrusts remained the same. He kissed Justin on the lips. He still didn't care if he touched any sort of substance that settled on Justin's lips. The two men's friendly embrace reminded him of his opportunity to become the true master. Clive and Aaron wouldn't be here to steal his spotlight. This had become his moment to seize the reins and obtain the freedom to exceed expectations. It truly motivated him to carry on with their clandestine showpiece. He decided to stay inside the warehouse for just a little longer.

He whispered, "I'm not about to call it a night. It's too fucking soon."

Justin still allowed him to keep his slow forward movements steady and stable. "Go ahead. Speed it up. I'm ready for anything."

Ronald quickly regained his fierce determination. His excessive momentum for his physical patterns returned. His forward propulsion picked up speed yet again. Smacking against Justin's buttocks had increased in volume. With his long solid prick back inside its most recent grotto, Ronald's appetite for complete infiltration emerged from its brief slumber.

"You should hold on to me. I'm usually faster than this."

Justin obeyed his command. He grabbed hold of Ronald's arms for the incoming projectiles awaiting full confirmation.

"You're so good at this! Don't stop! I want you to fuck me as long as you can!"

With a primitive attitude still intact, Ronald conjured up his remaining strength in order to end the night on a positive note.

"You can't stop me! I'm already ready for this!"

Justin screamed, "Give me everything you got!"

Ronald's high-octane performance reached its breaking point. Everything stopped. They held each other tight before they loosened their grips.

"Oh!"

The final climax had been reached. They collapsed on the concrete floor and landed safely on their backs. Their wet bodies finally took the time to ease their tension. Ronald looked up at the spotless ceiling above him. Just the sight of plain white paint helped him relax after his unexpected encounter with three hungry men, including his one true acquaintance.

Soon, complete exhaustion finally took over his mindset. "We should stay here for a while."

Justin smiled. "I'm tired, anyway. This'll be a good place to help us rest."

Ronald could feel his fatigue kicking in at the right moment. As soon as he felt the excess of it, he closed his eyes and waited for his nightly reveries to begin.

* * *

Even before he could open his eyes, he remembered everything that transpired inside such a calm and spacious building, its warm and moist interior sending instantaneous memories into his current state of mind. The twenty-seven-year-old man looked to see his best friend of the same age still lying beside him, his head resting against Ronald's shoulders. The cool concrete floor acted as the perfect wakeup call as Ronald immediately sat up straight and rubbed his eyes. He could still feel the long trail of dry juices on his legs and buttocks. Clive and Aaron's imports had now become a permanent accomplishment imprinted on his body and mind. Ronald sighed before Justin opened his own eyes and gave him a little smile.

"Good morning."

Those two simple words meant nothing to Ronald. He looked out the window to see the sun rising above a concrete wall. Its freedom from unwanted shrouds gave it an opportunity to send a fraction of its luminosity onto the same floor that Ronald and Justin had just laid on. A pedestrian from outside would easily see these two nude men if he had gazed through the window.

Ronald whispered, "I have to go back home."

Justin got up from the floor and rested his hand on Ronald's leg. "It doesn't have to end like this. I am still rooting for more."

Ronald shook his head. "I have to go home. My wife must be worried about me by now."

"That's too bad. I don't want you to leave."

"I have to."

Ronald stood up. The warehouse had become so silent after the secret festivities initiated by four thirsty men. Before he could grab his clothes from off the floor, he noticed a look of genuine fulfillment from Justin.

"You were great last night. I just want you to know that."

Ronald couldn't resist. He pulled Justin closer and gave him a kiss. Justin wrapped his arms around Ronald's neck to help keep their connection close. Their sticky chests and abdomens didn't even matter to Ronald. Holding his best friend in his arms provided a little comfort. It helped him unwind after their thirst for newfound territory had come to a close.

Justin whispered, "I'm always here for you. If you want to do it again, I'll be the one to let you release it all for me."

Ronald replied, "I'll see what happens."

Soon after separating from each other, Ronald grabbed his clothes from off the floor. He pulled out his smartphone from his pocket. He dreaded this moment. His wife had sent him several text messages, asking where he had been all night. He turned around to see Justin putting his pants and boxer shorts on without even cleaning his legs. Ronald took a deep breath. He needed to find a good explanation for his own wife as soon as possible.

12