Just Finishing Up

Story Info
Acquaintance offers to help.
1.2k words
4.22
3.7k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her unknowing husband yells to Tracey he is just going upstairs to repair the plumbing, she calls out to him that she is just finishing up some cleaning in the sitting room. My slowly deflating cock slippping from her lips allowing her comment.

l recently had been transferred to another locality after my breakup. I had moved into a shared accomodation with another officer and this particular day l was wandering the streets to see the sights. l popped into the local Newsagent to grab a local paper when l spied a magnificent beauty behind the counter. Her name tag indicated that her name was Tracey. To describe her as gorgeous would be an understatement. My first impression was that she reminded me of my childhood crush, Farah Fawcett. Tall, friendly, with wavy blonde hair, slim build and a smile to die for. The most outstanding looking lady l had seen for a long time. She was about 35yrs old. The ring on her finger was enormous, she was married.

Behind the counter, obviously on a stepup, she towered over customers resplendent in her white uniform business shirt and black slacks. I made a pact with myself to ensure l came to the newagency often.

In the next few months, l must have stopped in numerous times, and each time she and l would have a friendly chat. Our chats would only be interupted by customers and resume once they left. She took a keen interest in me. One morning l arrived in uniform, rushing to get my paper and of course say hello. Tracey was beaming, she had never seen me in uniform. We exchanged pleasantries and she asked if l had found more permanent accomodation yet. When l explained l hadnt as yet, she asked if l might be interested in renting, or even buying her Fathers house, as he had recently passed and her husband and her were doing the repairs to sell or rent it out. We made an arrangement for a quick tour of the property.

I arrived early just after my shift end to find a sprawling property. A two story brick house, double garage and manicured front garden and lawn. Immediately sensing that this was too big for just me, l thought l would be polite, wait and do the inspection.

Tracey arrived, expaining that her husband, Sam, wouldnt be coming for awhile as he needed to get some plumbing supplies for repairs to the upstairs bathrooms. Tracey was dressed casually a long t-shirt, and shorts, wearing nice running shoes. The look gave me a first chance to see her magnificent tanned legs. I also noticed that the shirt gave a tight view of her large breasts, and identifiable nipples, protruding from below,

Tracey took me through the house, pointing out the views from each room, really selling the house. We entered a downstairs sitting room, surrounded by three glass walls looking out onto a stunning fernery. The light enhancing the natural beauty of the fernery. Although Not just looking at the fernery, l was admiring the view as Tracey stood looking out towards the ferns. Her butt, was extremely well proportioned, tight in fact, just nice. Her tan legs looked amazingly long and pointed to the heaven in her shorts. l thought my little head was thinking too much, overwhelming my brain. l had to step back and consider the married lady she was.

We started talking about the house, the size, the property, and the proposal of someone living there. I did admit to her that a house of this size needed a family, and not just a man who has a pending divorce. Tracey's eyes lit up, smiling and laughing, suggesting my harem would enjoy it. A little forlorn, l told her that was not something l was interested in. I told her how for the six months since the separation, and for many months before, l was not interested in company, how my depression had been the catalyst for the transfer, and a new beginning was a long way off yet. Tracey laughed, telling me every woman loves a man in uniform. She quietly offered, I do.

It was my turn to smile, suggested that one day, l will resume life, not just living.

As my eyes were watering a little, memories do that, Tracey moved forward. She put her left hand on my cheek, looking me in the eye apologising for bringing up bad memories. I just acknowledged that somethings are harder than others.

It was if a switch was turn to on, the innuendo from Tracey started. Her hand reached down, brushing my trousers and crotch, somethings are harder than others, she said.

Little comments about the idea of a man like me being alone and pondering life, and how that man should ponder the things inches from him not over and past him. She tenderly touched my face, then grabbed my hand. She looked like she was ready to move away, but pushed back on my chest sending me sprawling onto a seat overlooking the outside views.

She leaned forward, her hand back on my cheek, and softly kissed my lips. My mind went into overdrive, married, married, married, l thought. My little mind won out, l pressed onto her lips, our tongues swirled. It was passionate, but tender.

Unlocking our lips, Tracey lifted her leg over my lap and sat on me. Sh again kissed me, more passionately now. Her fervour extreme, her hands started slowly unbuttoning my work shirt. She was lowering her lips to my chest, sliding back on my lap each time. Eventually she was at my belt buckle.

My hardon evident, my trousers tenting, she manoeuvred my belt and zipper, reaching in grabbing hold of my now straining cock. I watched as she licked her lips, moved up to my face and kissed me again. She whispered, that a hard man is nice to find. I smiled. Pushing again against my shoulders she slipped down and removed my shaft from its confines. She kissed the tip, dragging her tongue along the sides. My hands found their way to her hair, her long blonde waves between my fingers, holding her tight.

It was not going to be long for me to be overwhelmed, l felt the pressure, she did too as she snuggly held her mouth around my dick. It happened quickly, my eruption immense, her lips locked and sucking the life out of my purge. It was intense.

It was amazing, it had been a very long time since someone had sucked my cock, and even longer than l could remember, someone swallowing. She just stared up at me, my shrinking violet in her hands, still kissing the drips on the end.

Our reverence was not long, as a loud bang come from the front door of the house, her husband Sam yelling out that he was going upstairs to do the plumbing repairs. I was nervous, Tracey yelled back to him, that she was just finishing up cleaning in the sitting room. She smiled, l smiled as she stuck out her tongue, smirking, very little left of me on it.

She lifted her finger to silent mode, and helped me redress, l needed it my knees were weak. She ushered me out the garage door, and down the driveway, winking as l started to leave. Dont forget about considering this place, and when you need another inspection, this time more indepth, she said.

As l got back in my car, l thought, large house, fantastic views, and great service, maybe l could live here.

We did more over the years, more adventurous, and more spontaneous, more to tell.