Just For a Day Pt. 02

Story Info
Brandon shows Lucian a new light in himself.
5k words
4.7
5.3k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

I haven't seen Brandon the rest of the week. Every day at school I would try and look out for him, but with no luck. I asked my mom if she saw him at the house or knew anything.

"No Honey. I haven't seen him. Maybe he left to go visit a family member or something." My mom replied the Friday evening when I asked her for the third time that week.

Ever since the Monday night when he came to see me, I have been looking forward to seeing him again. My heart would race when I think of how he laid next to me in bed. How we kissed in secret. I woke up the Tuesday morning excited to go to school, knowing I would be able to see him there if not on the road where I walked back from the bus stop.

But I was left with disappointment as the whole day passed with no sign of him. And so, it continued the whole week. Nothing.

I left my mom in the kitchen as she was preparing a quick meal for me, before she had to go back to the mansion. Every fourth Friday of the month, they would meet with Mr Berkley and discuss the next month's plans and arrangements for the staff schedule.

I walked into my room and laid down on my bed.

"Where are you..." I quietly asked myself.

It just felt weird. I couldn't make heads or tails from it. I should have asked for his number, but for some reason it never occurred to me.

I laid on my bed and stared towards the white ceiling for what seemed like hours.

"Lucian. You didn't eat anything." My mom popped up next to me.

Her sudden words bringing me out of the trail of thought I had. I imagined his dad sending him away to some sort of "Straight Camp".

"Sorry. I wasn't feeling really hungry. I'll go eat something now." I replied and got up from bed.

"You ok honey?" she asked whilst placing her hand on my forehead as if to feel for a fever.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said while hugging her.

It was dark outside, I noticed as I walked into the kitchen. The baked potato my mom made me was ice cold. I placed the plate in the microwave and turned it on. I could hear my mom in the background running herself a bath.

My mind was wondering again. The loud beep of the microwave pulling me back. I couldn't understand it. How can he just disappear from sight?

I grabbed the plate and went to go sit down on the couch. I flipped through the channels on the small TV my mom got from Bill the caretaker. I wasn't paying much attention to anything. By the time I finished eating I noticed I landed on some reality show.

I flicked the TV off and washed my plate. I had to know where he is... Is he sick? Maybe the rain on Monday gave him the flu? We were both completely drenched and maybe he picked up some sort of bug. But then surely my mom would have known that.

I looked outside the kitchen window towards the mansion. There were a few lights still on and I could see Brandon's bedroom light on. My mind was racing. I knew what I was about to do, but its risky. What if someone sees me?

I knew my mom was busy taking a bath and she usually takes about forty-five minutes. I quietly opened the door and walked into the night air. It was dark except for the light shining from the mansion. I quickly jogged past the large pool and moved closer towards the rose bushes for cover. I could see Brandon's room, but I couldn't see the inside as the curtains were rather foggy from this distance.

I nearly crawled towards the back garden that's attached to the main wall of the house. Large Ivy were growing over a wooden frame that leads up towards the house and windows of the seconds and third floors. Brandon's room was on the second. I knew I should be able to make it up as I am sure Brandon came down from there on Monday night when he came to see me.

I slowly climbed the frame, trying to not make any noise. As I steadily ascended the frame, I could hear voices coming from Brandon's room.

"I said NO!"

A man's voiced broke loudly. I recognised it as Mr Robertson.

"WHY?! I don't understand! I can make my own decisions in life!" I heard Brandon yell back to his father.

I stopped dead in my tracks and listened.

"You will not embarrass me like this! My son! My own flesh and blood! A faggot!" His dad spat the last word.

A loud thud noise nearly made me lose my balance. It sounded like someone dropping to the floor. I quickly pushed my head past the frame and peered inside the room. Trying not to be seen.

I gasped out loud. Brandon was lying on the floor with his dad standing over him, clutching his face. Mr Robertson's right hand in a fist.

"If you so much as even look at another boy, I swear to God! I will break every bone in your face!" his dad screamed and stormed out the room leaving Brandon on the floor holding his lip that was now bleeding.

I didn't know what to do. My heart was racing and an anger such as I have never felt before was boiling inside my stomach. Hatred towards someone I don't even know.

I looked inside again to see Brandon getting up and going towards the bathroom on the other side of his room. He was crying silently with tears falling down his cheeks. Should I do something? I wanted to break open the window, touch him and hug him, but the fear of his father coming back in made my feet climb down the frame again. Five minutes later I was back in my room. Staring through the window, looking out back towards the dark hill. I couldn't see anything, but I still pictured Brandon standing outside it with his toothy grin like he did on Monday.

I couldn't believe how awful his father was. Why would any parent hit their child for being different? I felt pity for Brandon. He was alone in his room and now his father was abusing him for being himself.

I couldn't sleep that night. I tried, but my mind wouldn't let me. When my mom's alarm went off, on her phone in the other room, I got out of bed to make some coffee. It was six in the morning and still dark out.

"You're up early sweetie." My mom said in between a yawn as she walked into the kitchen.

"I made coffee." I said and handed her the warm mug.

"Thanks."

I walked back towards my room when my mom stopped me suddenly.

"Lucian. Is everything ok?" She asked before I could leave.

Should I tell her? I thought to myself. What if she freaks out? What if she doesn't accept it? I'm not even sure myself how I feel, and should I tell her I saw Mr Robertson hitting Brandon? That means I would have to admit that I snooped and climbed the walls.

"Yeah everything's fine mom. I just slept bad." I replied and smiled at her.

I couldn't do it. There is just too much I don't understand myself and I need to talk to Brandon, to see if he is ok.

Chapter 2

The bus stop got closer as I walked down the familiar road. It was the following Monday and I still haven't seen Brandon anywhere. My mom told me the Robertson's were going to Italy for a week tonight and I wanted to ask about Brandon but decided to let it go. In my mind I already made a decision. I was going to go see him. Even if I have to scale the walls of the mansion again.

When the last bell rang for school that day, I could barely keep my mind straight. I knew there was a possibility that he might leave with his parents tonight, but deep down I hoped he was going to stay.

At around six I looked outside the window to try and see if there was any movement inside the mansion. My mom was still there setting up new curtains Mrs Robertson ordered from France the week before. Mr Berkley had everyone work late the whole week. I made myself a sandwich and wondered at what time they were leaving for their flight.

A loud knock on the door snapped my mind to alert and gave me chills down my spine. I walked towards the door and opened it. Brandon was looking at me with his great blue eyes.

"Hi." He said and moved his gaze to somewhere behind me.

His lower lip had a small bruise and his left eye had a purple mark around it.

"Oh my God! What happened to you? Where were you?" I quickly asked whilst trying to calm my heart trying to beat out of my chest.

He moved his hand to his lip and gave me a smile.

"Oh this? Haha. Don't worry about it. I was really sick with the flu and I fell in the shower. I obviously lost the battle there and the shower won. Should pick my battles more carefully." He said and looked up towards the sky as if to wonder about something.

He was lying to me I thought to myself. Maybe he was ashamed and didn't want to say anything. I looked into his eyes and felt my own pity for him burn for him inside my chest. He was wearing black shorts with a white hoody and flops. I was getting cold for his sake now as well.

"Do you want to come in?" I slowly asked. Not knowing why he was here.

"Err... I can't stay... I have things to do. My parents just left for the airport." He replied as he moved his feet around.

He looked as if he wanted to say something but couldn't. As if something was stopping him.

"Look... I..." Be he stopped mid-sentence.

I tried to touch his hand to let him know he can tell me anything, but before our hands made contact he pulled away and placed his hands inside his hoody pockets.

"I can't really be here. I need to sort out my life and decide what I am and what I am feeling..." he trailed off avoiding eye contact with me.

"I'm just not sure I am who I think I am..."

"Oh..." Was all I managed to say.

My heart was beating extremely fast in my chest. Brandon was here to tell me he doesn't want to see me. I felt a sting of pain shot through my chest and my eyes get foggy. Please don't do this I was thinking in my head.

"I'm not even sure what I am, but I do know I like you Brandon..." I said as I tried to avoid his gaze.

Please. I begged in my head again.

"Maybe we should think about everything. Maybe..." but he stopped again.

"Yeah..." I followed.

Brandon just stood there with a blank expression on his face. I didn't understand why I was feeling so heart broken. I mean... I didn't even know I was attracted to him since like a week ago. Can someone really fall for someone so quickly?

"I've got to go. You know... Things..."

"Yeah... Sure... I have to eat..." I replied not looking at him.

He turned around and walked back towards the glittering mansion. I just stood there and stared back at him. Watching him walk away. In my head I was yelling for him to come back. By the time I came to and realized I was still just standing in the doorway, it was completely dark out.

I closed the door and went straight to my room. I laid on my bed and looked outside the dark window. My mind playing through the events that happened tonight. Was Brandon really doing this for himself or was it because of his father pushing and threatening him? I felt a tear fall down my cheek. Pain. I had never felt these emotions before.

I couldn't accept it. Brandon was not honest with me. I could feel it. Anger was building in my chest. I turned towards my phone and looked at the time. After midnight. My mom was sleeping already. I heard her come in about two hours ago. She peered into my dark room and assumed I was asleep as I didn't answer her call.

I got up from bed and quickly grabbed my jacket. I was going to confront him. I slowly opened the small window and jumped out into the cold air. It cooled my face as I tried to control my anger and fear. I could be seen, but I didn't care.

I walked around the small house and the mansion came in view. Brandon's room was dark. He must have been asleep. I quickly and quietly ran past the pool and large garden on the left. Roses were planted everywhere, and I smelled the sweet scent they gave off. I reached the wooden frame leading towards his bedroom windows and started to climb. My mind racing with the words I wanted to yell at him.

I was just about to reach the top part of the window to try and steady myself when my foot slipped on the frame and I felt myself fall. I tried to grab onto the frame, but I missed it completely. I made a small yell as I fell and knew what was about to come.

"Oh my God! Lucian! Are you ok!?" Somebody was standing next to me trying to lift me up.

It was Brandon. He was bare chested with just a small pair of black boxers on.

"Ouch... My leg..." Was all I managed to say as a sharp pain in my right leg shot up my spine.

"Lucky you landed on the soft grass. What the hell were you doing?" He asked as he helped me up to try and stand.

"I came to talk to you!" I angrily replied. This was his fault and anger build up inside me again.

"What? Why?" he asked let me go to see if I could stand.

"Because. I have things that I want to say..." but pain in my leg caused me to nearly fell over again.

Brandon grabbed hold of me again before I could fall.

"Come. Let me get you inside. Does it feel broken?" He asked.

"No... Just sprained I think." And with one sweep of his arm I was in the air.

"What the..." I tried to ask but he was already moving at a fast pace bag into the mansion.

It was dark. Seems everyone was in their rooms and quarters.

I thought I heard something by my window. I went to bed like ten minutes ago and lucky was still awake when I heard you call out.

"Sorry..." I replied feeling bad now.

Brandon carried me all the way to his room up the stair. I couldn't help but feel impressed that he was able to carry me all the way without needing to stop. He placed me on his bed and told me to lie down and he went to the bathroom for a towel.

"You ok?" he asked as he pulled my leg straight to see if I was able to move it.

"Yeah. It hurts, but I should be ok." I replied and pulled myself a bit more up.

"Listen... I'm sorry for this..." I started but he closed me off.

"Its fine man. We didn't really end the conversation this evening with a proper talk I guess." He said as he slowly moved my legs over to sit next to me.

He was still without a shirt and the room was still dark as he didn't turn on the light. There was more than enough light coming from outside to make it easy to see him. Like a moonlight glow flowing into the room. The light made his skin seem more tanned and showed every muscle over his developed arms and chest. He was looking away from me.

"I'm really sorry Brandon. I know what you are going through." I slowly said while trying to get him to look at me.

"I know your father beats you and forbade you to see me."

His response was almost immediate.

"What?! What are you talking about?" he quickly said and stood up.

"Please... I didn't mean to... I wanted to talk to you. I wanted to see you... You disappeared for days and I got really worried..." I quickly replied trying not to make this sound worse than it already sounded.

"You were spying on me?!" he angrily asked.

"No Brandon! Please... I didn't mean to..." Was all I managed before he stormed off out of his room.

"Fuck!" I yelled out loud.

I tried to move from the bed as to go after him, but the pain in my leg stopped me dead in my tracks. I fell back onto the pillow and screamed inside my head. I laid there for what seemed like hours. The smell of him was everywhere in the bedding. It smelled so good. Sweet and it made me miss something I didn't know I missed. The smell of him.

I took the pillow next to me and hugged it tightly against my chest, closed my eyes and pretended it was him hugging me.

"I'm sorry..." his sudden voice from next to the bed made me jump.

He was wearing his hoody again, but still in his boxers. I tried to get up again, but he stopped me and sat down next to the bed again.

"My dad doesn't want to accept me for what I am. He feels I betrayed him in every sense and feels I don't deserve anything they ever gave me. When I tried to reason with him again... He punched me..." Brandon's voice got softer.

"He has never lifted his hands for me before and it really took me off guard. It kind of broke something inside me... Anyway... A few days later I tried talking to him again as my mom wanted nothing to do with me or my dad's issues. She always took his side no matter what happened. He really lost it and punched me again. He told me that if I ever look at another guy, he would beat the crap out of me. I didn't know what to do..." he stopped.

I felt a great shame wash over me. How could I have been angry at him? I wouldn't even know what I would have done if it was me in that position.

"Tonight, before they left. My dad called me over." He continued.

"I hope you remember our little conversation Brandon."

"That's all he said to me before leaving. No anything of I love you or stay safe." Brandon was looking at the floor again.

"I'm really sorry... Your dad sounds like a real asshole..." I said and tried to move my hand so I could touch him.

"I'm sorry for what I said earlier. I could have and should been honest with you from the beginning." He said and turned his face towards me again.

Even in the dark I could still see his blue eyes shine back towards me. I tried to smile, but I wasn't sure he could even see my face.

"You look really handsome in my bed by the way." He said and grinned his toothy smile to me.

I felt my cheeks flush with heat. I stood up, took off his hoody and laid down next to me.

"Is it fine if I hold you?" he asked while looking at me.

"Sure..." I replied and lifted my head so head could place his arm around me.

We just laid there next to each other. Both looking up towards the ceiling. I felt the heat from his body. I could smell the sweet smell of his deodorant and a very small feint smell of sweat. Probably from carrying me all the way up. It didn't bother me at all. I wondered what he was thinking.

"How's your leg?" He asked after a few minutes.

"It's ok. Feels better now." I replied and looked down towards my feet sticking up.

I noticed his feet, bigger than mine, was only a few inches away from mine. I slowly moved my left leg closer to his and slightly made contact with my toe on his. He moved his foot closer and placed it tightly against mine.

"Your feet are warm." He said and I felt him edge his body closer to mine.

"Are you cold?" I asked and tried moving my head to look at his face.

He was looking at me already. His face was close. I could smell the remnants of tooth paste still on his breath. He slowly moved his lips closer to mine. I could feel every nerve in my body shiver for what was about to happen. The electricity between our bodies were making my entire body shiver.

He leaned down and placed his lips on mine. I closed my eyes and slowly kissed him back on his soft lips. I slowly opened my mouth, just a little to let his top lip wedge between mine. I felt his tongue slowly brush against my lip and I opened a little further. Our tongues made contact and I felt a small moan leave my throat.

"You taste really good..." he said as he pulled away from me.

My cheeks blushed red again as I looked at him. He was so close to me now. I could feel his erection pressing against my leg. He would ever so slowly grind himself against my leg every few seconds. Just enough for me to feel it.

"There is something about you Lucian." He said as he placed his hand next to my face and pulled me in again for another kiss.

This time I opened my mouth and fully kissed him. He followed and for the first time, we were making out. Truly. I turned my body towards his, unaware of any pain in my leg, if there even was any pain. At this point all I wanted was for him to kiss me, to feel every inch of his body against mine. I pushed my hips forwards towards his and felt our hardness press against each other. A low moan left his mouth as I grinded myself against him.

"Fuck..." He slowly said between a breath and placed his lips on mine again.

I felt his left hand move in between us and grabbed my dick. He slowly moved his hands up and down over my dick, making me leak more precum through my underwear. He quickly stopped and moved lightning fast next to me. With one movement he had my entire lower body lifted in the air.

12