Just For a Day Pt. 03

Story Info
The dangers of keeping secrets.
4.5k words
4.79
3.1k
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just For a Day Part 3

Chapter One

A loud knock on the door made me jump upwards. Brandon quickly jumped out of the bed and looked towards the door. He was wearing white briefs and I could clearly see that he needed to have his morning pee. My heart pounded as I tried to force myself out the bed. Brandon's hand waved me to stop.

"Yeah?" Brandon asked unsure whilst looking towards the door.

"Mr Brandon. I have Mr Miller downstairs and he wishes to speak with you." Mr Berkley's voice came through the door.

Brandon's eyes flew open and grabbed his phone that was laying on the nightstand. He quickly glanced down and started running for his jeans on the floor.

"I'll be out in a minute!" He yelled as I got out of bed to try and find my shoes.

"Dude! We need to get you out. Quick!" He whispered loudly to me as I tried to get my shoes on as fast as possible.

A sharp pain in my leg reminded me of the previous night's engagement between us. Brandon was pulling a white t shirt over his body when it dawned on me.

"Just how exactly am I getting out and who is Mr Miller?" I asked out of breath as I got up from the bed, having just tied my shoelaces.

"He is kinda my best mate at school. My parents love him, but he is a bit of a douche, and he doesn't know about my... nature." He replied worriedly.

"Ok. That still doesn't explain my escape route." I said whilst looking towards the window.

I could jump. I thought to myself. Try and aim for the bushes and hope for a soft landing, or just hope for a quick death in any case. I laughed in my head. Another knock on the door made me jump. A different voice came from the door. Younger.

"Hey Brandon! You in there?!" A young guy's voice came through the door.

This must have been Mr Miller I thought to myself. I was just about to bust the window open for a quick escape when a pair of hands grabbed me and pulled me towards the closet.

"Shhhhh. Stay in there and don't say anything." Brandon said as he pulled the large white doors of his massive wardrobe and shoved me inside.

I couldn't help but feel a little man handled and shaken form this whole experience. Brandon, now wearing a pair of jeans and white t-shirt was running towards the door. He stopped, took a breath and opened the door to reveal a brown-haired guy I know I've seen at school before.

"Dude! What the hell? I've been waiting for like hours for you. You jerking off in here?" He asked as he walked in and gave Brandon a playful punch on the shoulder.

"Yeah, I was thinking of your mom actually." Brandon said and punched him back.

"My mom is eighty-five you sick fuck!"

Both guys were laughed at the stupid joke. I smelled a small hint of sweat around me and realized I was standing next to twenty different pairs of shoes. It wasn't bad, but interesting. Almost a little sweet. Brandon's voice pulled me from my mind again as I tried to listen to their conversation.

"What are you doing here?" He asked and moved towards his desk to pick up his watch.

"Excuse me! But YOU were the one that doesn't pitch up to school for like a week and you don't reply to anyone's texts. I thought I probably need to come and see if you are still alive and maybe identify the body for the cops." He laughed at his own joke again but stopped when his face focussed on Brandon's.

"What happened?" he quickly asked as he realized the bruise on Brandon's face.

"oh. Haha I fell." Brandon quickly lied and looked uncomfortable.

"Was it him?" He slowly asked.

Brandon didn't reply and just walked away towards his bed and sat down.

"Dude. Your father is a piece of shit." The guy said and sat down next to Brandon on the bed.

He was wearing a black jean with a white hoodie top. His brown hair was cut short and was standing up in a few places. He was slightly smaller that Brandon, but bigger than me. He had green eyes, that were visible even from where I was standing and peering through the small crack between the doors.

"Thanks Jonathan." Brandon said and gazed at the floor.

Jonathan. I remembered now when Brandon said his name. He was one of the jocks in the baseball team. He was a bit of a clown, and the girls were always swooning over him. I also got the feeling that this wasn't the first time Brandon's dad hit him. I was glad that he had a friend that cared so much.

"Ok let's go!" Jonathan said and jumped from the bed to break the awkward silence.

"Go where?" Brandon asked in shock as he got up. "I have to stay and do stuff."

"Yeah, like what? Beat your meat some more?" Jonathan laughed.

"Dude, seriously. Ill come over to your place a bit later. Just let me get my morning started and finish up some crap I must do." Brandon replied as he moved towards the door to open for him.

I felt a weird sensation in my stomach. Like hurt. Was he talking about me? Was I crap that he needed to dealt with? A burning flame erupted in my stomach. Breathe I told myself. He is just trying to get rid of him.

"Fine. I'll see you later but bring some of your games mate. I haven't played the new ones you got." Jonathan said as he turned to leave the room.

I take it he knows of Brandon's hidden game fetish I thought to myself. Brandon closed the door and immediately looked towards me as I was climbing out from the cupboard.

"I'm sorry about that. I needed to get him to leave." Brandon quickly said as he walked towards me.

"Jonathan is my best mate and pretty much knows everything about me, but I haven't told him about me being gay yet. I'm not even sure if I want to." He said and looked towards the floor.

"Oh ok." I replied, not knowing what to say.

I was back in my room about thirty minutes later. Brandon made sure Mr Berkley and the staff were downstairs before he sneaked me out front, so I could walk my way to the back yard. The sun was hidden somewhere behind clouds and the air felt cold. The pain in my leg was manageable. I was on my bed when my phone vibrated next to me.

Brandon -- "Ill see you again tonight."

I didn't reply and tried to calm my mind again. It was racing. I tried to recollect my memories of last night and tried to remember how Brandon made me feel. I felt my stomach flutter as I focussed more and more on Brandon's face and how we kissed.

I turned towards the clock next to my bed. Just after ten. I needed to finish up some homework and wanted to do some reading on a book assignment we had. My mom came in a few minutes later and she told me she would be going out to see a lady about cleaning the curtains for the mansion. I was alone.

Chapter Two

I was walking back towards the bus stop. It was Monday again. Brandon and I have been secretly seeing each other at nights and sometimes during breaks in school. I was nervous of course. Scared that people would find out and scared my mom and I would be out on the street if Brandon's father should find out. I was nearly caught last night when I tried to sneak off to Brandon's room again. I tripped just as I was about to reach the vines and the light by the kitchen came on. Brandon's mom peered outside, as if she heard something.

I made my way back towards our little home instead of climbing the stairs up towards him. My heart racing. I couldn't handle it. The constant threat of getting caught was making me loose sleep. My grades were falling, and my mom was suspicious. Brandon on the other hand seemed to relish in the idea of us sneaking around.

"But it makes it so hot." He said when I told him I was slowly killing myself with stress.

He messaged me last night when I didn't show up at his room.

Brandon -- "Are you still coming over?"

I didn't open the message and left it. I was shaking still at the time and just wanted to try and calm myself. He didn't come to school again today and it made me feel uneasy. Did his father see his messages? I was hoping and praying that Brandon would at least be smart enough to erase them or lock his phone.

I climbed out the bus thirty minutes later and was making my way up the usual walk towards the mansion by the mountain. It was cold again and the sun was nowhere to be seen. I felt the wind tuck at my jacket and folded it tighter against me. I heard a noise in the distance and looked up. Brandon's yellow car was speeding down the road towards me. The car came to a halt next to me and Brandon spoke through the window.

"Can we go for a drive?" He slowly asked.

He was wearing red sweatpants and another white shirt. He looked a bit off. Almost like he just recovered from a deadly flu.

"Er sure..." I replied and got in the passenger seat.

We drove in silence as we made our way towards some unknown destination. We were driving for about fifteen minutes when he stopped next to some trees that had a small bench on the side of the road. I could sense the tension in the air. I wanted to say something the whole time, but fear stopped me.

We walked towards the bench and we both sat down next to each other. When he didn't say something after a minute I spoke. "Are you going to tell me what's wrong?"

He breathed in deeply and looked towards me.

"I told Jonathan about me." He looked pale.

A feeling of relief washed over me. I was dreading something bad. I didn't say anything and just looked at him. His hair waving slightly in the wind.

"Was a bit of a shock for him. He thought I was joking of course, but I got through to him eventually." Brandon said and looked towards me again.

"How?" I asked slowly.

"I told him about you and about us."

I felt a sudden cold over my body.

"What?! Why?!" I was standing and yelling.

"I'm sorry! It just kinda happened. I didn't mean to. He didn't believe me, and I was trying to convince him, it all just happened so quickly." He quickly said while getting up also.

My mind was spinning. Was he going to tell the whole school? Will it all come out in the open? I felt my heart pound in my chest. I was angry and felt betrayed.

"Lucian please. I'm sorry." Brandon pleaded with me.

I started walking away. I needed to get away. I need to be home.

"Don't go!" a strong hand pulled me back and I felt my heart skip a beat.

Brandon pulled me hard on my arm back to him. He grabbed my face and pulled in into a kiss.

I was burning with anger, but his soft lips made me almost immediately forget about everything. He opened his mouth and I instinctively let my tongue find his. We made out for what felt like hours but was only maybe thirty seconds. I pulled away and pushed him away from me. I needed to breathe and think. With him so close to me, I could barely remember my own name.

"What did Jonathan say when he finally believed you?" I asked in between taking breaths.

"Well... He seemed surprised and really taken aback. He did seem a bit weird afterwards." Brandon replied as he sat back down on the steel bench.

"He did promise that he won't say anything to anyone. I made him swear it." He said as he looks back up to me.

I started pacing up and down. Thinking the worst. I was still upset with Brandon for telling Jonathan. I felt betrayed in a way.

"Please calm down. I promise things will be ok." Brandon said and he grabbed my hand when I paced past him again.

"Don't make promises you can't keep." I replied and pulled my hand away from his, certain he was going to try and kiss me again if I didn't.

"I need to get home." I said as I looked at the time on my phone.

We were driving back home again a few minutes later. My mind racing with every fear in my brain. I could always run away I thought to myself stupidly. Brandon's hand on my leg made me jump and he looked at me worryingly.

"Don't be so deep in your head Lucian. Nothing happened and Jonathan won't say anything. He is my best mate."

I didn't even reply. I just stared out the window.

We arrived back at the mansion a few minutes later and I basically ran from the car to avoid talking to Brandon and worse, avoid someone seeing me. He didn't say anything when I left, and I wasn't going to look back towards him.

I was safely back in my room and fell hard on my bed. What does this all mean I thought to myself. I can't do anything about this. I will have to ride this out and hope none of it comes out. It all comes down to, can Jonathan keep a secret? I really hoped so.

Chapter Three

It was three days later, and all seemed normal. Nothing came out, yet. Brandon was trying to see me at every turn in school. I in turn was trying to avoid him at all costs. Jonathan finally looked at me yesterday in English class and it made me extremely uncomfortable. Before then, I probably didn't exist to him. He kept taking glances in my direction. Trying to get me to catch his eye. I pretended I couldn't see him and just focused on the board, writing everything down Mrs Wheeler was saying.

It was after school that something new had happened. I was on my way to the bus stop after I refused Brandon for the umpteenth time when he offered to take me home, when someone called my name suddenly. It was Jonathan.

"Wait up!" He yelled as he came running behind me.

"Can I walk with you?" He asked as he came to a sudden halt next to me.

"Er..." Was all I managed to get out, before he cut me off again.

"I want to talk to you... If it's cool?" He slowly added after seeing the puzzled look on my face.

I nodded and continued up the bring pavement towards the bus stop, passing a large tree on my right.

"Brandon told me everything and I'm sure he told you that he told me?" he asked, and I slowly nodded yes, not sure what to say here.

"I just wanted to say, I'm glad you are there for him. He has had a bit of a rough childhood with his dad being the asshole that he is."

I didn't say anything and just kept on walking.

"I also promise I won't say anything to anyone. Your secret is safe with me." He said whilst stopping suddenly.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me to look at him. His sharp green eyes reminding me of a meadow with flowers and grass. I felt my stomach jump as his hand made its way to mine. He took my fingers in his and pulled my hand into a shake. He did it way too slowly for any normal guy to shake another guy's hand.

"Ill see you around." He said with a toothy smile and winked at me.

He turned around and walked back towards school, leaving me wondering what the hell just happened. I have been trying to come to terms with the fact that Brandon made me feel something for him, love or lust or I don't know what, but now this brown-haired boy from school, with his perfect teeth is making me feel something similar. Was I just picturing it in my head? I turned around and made my way towards to the bus stop again.

By the time I reach the mansion gates, it was cold again and looked like it would rain. I made lunch when I got home and started on my biology project. I was just about to save my last paragraph on my laptop, when my phone vibrated. Probably Brandon, asking me what I'm up to, usually this time of day.

Unknown Number -- "Hey, Are you busy? J."

"J. As in Jonathan?" I asked myself loudly.

Why didn't you just type your name in full I asked myself irritably and where did you even get my number? I quickly started typing a reply.

Lucian -- "Homework and not really sure who you are. Phone doesn't recognise the number."

Unknown Number -- "Its Jonathan lol."

Where did you even get my number, I thought to myself again.

Lucian -- "Oh ok. Ill save it. Where you got my number from? Lol"

Jonathan -- "A friend gave it to me."

Brandon. I was sure it. I made a mental note to mention this to him and vent my frustration when I see him again.

Lucian -- "I need to finish up with homework or my mom might skin me."

I was trying to figure out what he wanted from me. Why would he message me and why would Brandon have given him my number?

Jonathan -- "Just wanted to say hi. Ill check in with you later. J."

Check in with me later? What are you? My parole officer?

Lucian -- "Erm. Ok cool."

Weird I thought to myself and pulled my laptop closer, trying to remember what I was doing. I finished up my project the rest of the afternoon and waited for my mom to come in. We made dinner and I listened to my mom telling me of her day.

My mom was already in bed sleeping. I got undressed and got in bed. I was just about to turn off my lamp, when I received another message.

Jonathan -- "You still awake?"

Lucian -- "Just about to go to bed actually."

Jonathan -- "Kinda wish we could talk some more."

I was getting a weird feeling from his messages. What did he want to talk about?

Lucian -- "Think it can wait for tomorrow? I really need to sleep. Tired as fuck."

I replied and placed my phone on the bed stand. I waited for him to reply, but nothing came, and I fell asleep after a few minutes.

Chapter Four

Brandon gave me a lift to school again the next day as I missed the bus.

"I feel like I haven't seen you in ages." He said as he placed his hand on my leg.

"Did you give Jonathan my number?" I suddenly asked without even realizing.

"Yeah... He asked to have it. Was that not ok?" He slowly asked.

"Its fine... I Guess... But please don't just advertise it to everyone." I said and pulled his hand into mine.

"I won't." He smiled and pulled my hand to his legs instead and placed it right onto his hard dick.

"Remember when you suck me off?" He asked sheepishly.

I couldn't help myself. He was wearing grew sweatpants and you could see the outline of his hard dick without any effort. I slowly started rubbing my hand over his thick member and felt him twitch as I rubbed my thumb over the head. I was getting hard as a rock myself. Brandon started breathing heavier.

"Fuck! That feels amazing." He said and lifted his head against the seat.

I'm not sure why, but I had this sudden urge to have his dick in my mouth again. I slowly reached up to the waistband and placed my fingers inside, feeling the warmth of his skin against mine. As I started pulling his pants down, his golden pubic hair revealing themselves, he lifted his butt a little bit off from the seat and I pulled his pants down to his knees.

"Wait. Let me pull over."

"No! Keep going." I quickly said and he looked at me with a grin on his face.

We were driving past trees and a random house here and there, but lucky no people. I took his now throbbing cock in my hand and gave it a light squeeze. Clear precum appeared from the tip of his dick and I instinctively lower my head to lick it up. A soft moan escaped his mouth as my tongue made contact with his dick. He was so thick. I slowly opened my mouth and let the head of his dick slide in. The warmth of my mouth and breath blowing over his slightly hairy balls.

"Oh shit! Please don't stop. That feels fucking amazing." He said between breaths.

I just hoped he would concentrate on the road and not kill us. I lowered my head further to try and take as much of his dick into my mouth. I felt a hand behind my head and suddenly Brandon thrusted himself deeper into my mouth. His cock hitting the back of my throat. He lowered himself a bit and then shoved himself upwards again. I could feel my own cock in my jeans pushing against the zipper, trying to break out.

"Fuck! I'm getting close!" He panted as he started shoving faster into my waiting mouth.

I could feel he was about to nut as his massive dick felt harder and grew bigger in almost every way.

"Aaaah! Fuck!" He forced my head down and tightly kept it there.

The tip of his dick was entering my throat and I felt his nuts pull up. A sudden blast of sperm hit the back of my mouth. Five more burst followed their way into my mouth and throat. He was moaning really loud in the car and nearly swerved off the road as he shot his sperm down my throat.

I pulled of his still hard dick and licked the last bit of cum from the tip. His body tensed as I did it.

12