Just Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded as I stood up.

"Your two weeks will be in on Monday, right?" Drake asked as I walked away.

"Sure," I nodded.

"Thank you," Drake said.

It was the least I could do; I wouldn't want to be around the other guys if one of my co-workers stole my girlfriend. They would never let it go.

Even though she had broken up with him, it still felt like I cheated with his girlfriend.

"So, what now?" I asked as I pulled away from his house.

"Oh, I can think of a few things," Bailey said with a huge smile.

"Well, let's get to them," I said as I rolled down my windows.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Bailey and I were meant for each other. We loved working out together. She got her promotion quickly after we moved in together, which took less than a month.

I got a better job at a local sight; it paid a lot more, and I had to do a lot less. No more travelling, which was good because, in bed, we were inseparable.

Drake even came around to us being together. Of course, it was after he got with Kelsi, the two of them hit it off as well, which was surprising because she was a city girl, and he was a country boy. I was shocked one day when Drake showed up at my house with a clean shave. I had never seen him without a beard.

We became better friends afterwards. It was like that saying that things happen for a reason, and I had to admit it was true.

"So," Bailey said as we returned to our hotel room after getting married in Vegas.

"Another thing off your list," I said.

"Yup," Bailey said with a smile.

"Now, to take something off yours," Bailey said. "Which I know, you've been thinking about, for a long time."

"What's that?" I asked.

"You'll see," Bailey said as she sat me down on the edge of the bed.

Bailey turned on some stripper music and proceeded to strip in front of me.

"I like where this is going so far," I smiled as I took off my clothes.

"Hold on," Bailey said as she pushed me back on the bed. "Not done yet," she smiled.

The last thing to come off was her panties; as she pulled them off, she slowly turned around.

"It that?" I said, staring at her ass.

"Yup," Bailey said as she bent all the way over.

I stared at the jeweled end of a butt plug. "Has it?"

"Been in there since this morning," Bailey nodded. "Can you think of something to replace it?" Bailey teased as she looked back at my hard cock.

"Oh definitely," I nodded as I grabbed her by the waist and pushed her onto the bed.

As I said, we were meant for each other.

The End

12