Just Havin' a Rub

Story Info
Everybody does it. Let's do it together!
4.3k words
4.52
23.6k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 11/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Darren, what the entire fuck?!!"

Naomi glared at me from my bedroom doorway. One hand perched against her ample hip. The other held a black gym sock with a thin white crust from heel to calf.

I stared back stunned. She continued.

"I almost sat on this during work today. What's it doing on the couch?"

"I.. I was smoking some weed, having a rub and must have forgotten to take it upstairs. I'm sorry."

Naomi lowered her glasses. Her hazel eyes shot hellfire into my soul.

"So you were downstairs... sitting there... bare butt on my couch jacking it?"

"ummm...yeah, but you weren't even home."

"You better not have got anything on my cushions."

"Don't worry I cleaned up."

Naomi threw the crusted sock against my arm.

"Yeah, I see how you cleaned up. I'm going downstairs and you better hope you got everything on that sock or I will have you out by the first of next month."

"I already paid you half the rent."

Naomi pointed lasers at me through her finger.

"You can have your little half the rent back. You knew this was a Christian house before you moved in. I'm not going to have you practicing witchcraft in my living room."

My mouth fell open.

"Witchcraft..?I wasn't summoning spirits. I was just having a rub."

"You were summoning that spirit of immorality. All things unholy to the Lord are witchcraft. Leave the enemy in your own room."

I paused for a deep breath.

"No. Not this time."

"What do you mean?"

"It's my house too. Sometimes after a late night having a rub is the only thing that helps me sleep. I'll set down a towel on your couch first. I'll be careful about cleaning up, but why should I stop?"

Naomi bent down to inspect the cushions.

"It's that lustful spirit in you Darren. I know what this really is."

Naomi stared closer. We both noticed the small crusty white stain at the same time.

I quickly reached down, scooped it up with my finger and dabbed it on my tongue.

"It's ranch dip. You must have been eating Ruffles again."

Naomi huffed.

"Fine... I better not hear you doing this down here again."

I smiled.

"Oh I promise you won't hear a thing."

***

A few nights later we resumed our nightly Yahtzee sessions. I opened the dog eared box, set the dice on the coffee table and sat on the couch. Naomi bent towards it, paused and moved to a nearby stool.

"Don't know if I can trust this couch anymore. Think I heard you last night."

I set up the game and sighed.

"I got home at 2:30. You weren't even up."

Naomi picked up the dice cup and shook a full house with twos over threes. She wrote her score on the sheet.

"You don't know when I'm up."

I rolled and set aside three sixes

"So what were you doing? Probably sitting at the top of the stairs with your ear to the wall."

"Never mind what I'm doing."

"Well, never mind me then....Yahtzee!"

My final dice had left the cup and spun into a six. I wrote on my sheet in haughty strokes. I arched my back and stared upon her.

"If you must know Inspector Naomi, I went straight to my bedroom, closed the door, hit the hell out of my vape pen, got naked, entertained my lustful thoughts, laid on my bed and had my best rub in weeks."

Naomi rolled and set aside two ones. Her final try was a jumbled mess. She marked down her two points.

"Is that why you were so happy this morning?"

I rolled twice and set aside a two four three.

"Probably."

She shook her head.

"You're too much. I can't with you."

I picked up the dice for my final try.

"One away from a small straight."

The dice cracked against the table. What a mess. I wrote down a single digit on Chance.

***

By 9:30 Naomi had beat me in three of five rounds. We said our goodnights as she waltzed up the steps. I stayed behind to watch TV. An hour later I killed the light and headed to my own room. Normally I clomp up the stairs with the grace of a drunken elephant. This time, something told me to move slow and quiet.

I crept with my toes lightly pressed on the hard jutted edges of the steps to avoid the creaks. I lowered to all fours as I neared the top.

I heard fast ragged breathing slither down the hall from Naomi's room. The breathing gave way to faint muffled moans.

Soon I heard a final whimper. Her breathing slowed to a satisfied sigh. I tiptoed to my own room and silently locked the door.

Naomi was not a Christian caricature. She was a real woman with wants and needs. I thought about her lying on the bed lying naked. Her dark brown skin, touched by hints of lights from across our street. her round, perfect tits with their barbell piercings. Did she rub them? Tease her nipples?

I pictured her fingers working their way down her round belly to her waist and gently teasing her lips. Were they shaved? Thinly patched? I could almost smell the sweet nectar oozing from her tight pink hole as her fingers walked through the crevice. Perhaps she circled her clit with her thumb.

Most of all I imagined her cute round face covered in a pillow or blanket. Desperate to hide her sin from a heathen roommate. Did she think I would scold her? Or worse. Entice her to go further.

I tore off my clothes and rubbed myself senseless. Couldn't let Naomi be the only one.

***

I enjoyed this image for weeks, but neither of us spoke about it. Not until that one rare Saturday where both of us were home for the night. We split a pizza and I scarfed down the first three slices. Halfway through the fourth I yawned.

"Think I might turn in early."

Naomi snorted.

"You're probably not even tired. Just wanna go have a rub."

I took a bite and inhaled some cheese.

"Or maybe I'm actually tired."

Naomi tilted her head.

"No, you just wanna rub."

She dipped her pizza slice in ranch and took a bite. I caught a glimpse of her as she leaned to the plastic bowl. She wore a satin blue prairie dress. Very churchy just like her other frocks, but its many frills and ruffles did nothing to hide the shape of her perfect tits.

She looked away from the pizza and stared straight into my eyes right before I could raise my chin.

"Uh huh, I saw you looking...Don't think you're slick."

I giggled.

"You aren't either"

She raised her eyebrows.

"Excuse me?"

"Seems like every other night I walk upstairs and hear you moaning in a pillow. "

She threw her slice to the plate and creased her forehead.

"I don't know what you think you heard, but why were you spying on me?"

"Didn't have to spy. It's been hard not to hear it."

"But I wasn't doing that."

I shook my head.

"Really...?I know the sound. Besides, you listened in on me."

Naomi tried to reply but the words stuck to her throat. She relented.

"Okay, fine. I do it too."

"Is it good?"

She nodded.

"Sorry I went off on you?"

"Already over it."

Naomi yawned.

"I might go to bed early too."

We shared a glance from across our plates. An infectious guilty smile crept from her mouth. I smiled back. She giggled. I laughed so hard my head fell to my chest. I looked up to see her doubled over as well. It made my laugh so passionate that tears sprang from my eyes.

We regained our senses. Naomi's cute round cheeks were tear stained as well.

I gave her a sly look.

"You don't need to use a pillow this time."

She leered back.

"Maybe I'll sleep with the door open."

I smiled.

We giggled again and headed upstairs to our respective rooms.

***

I laid on my bed quietly with the door cracked. For an hour I heard nothing. I ground up some thick sticky herb and rolled a tight brown spliff. I blew the smoke towards the ceiling as it burned down to a paltry nub, but again, nothing.

Maybe she had actually gone to sleep.

As I chopped up more herb the telltale breathing wafted through the hall like sonic pheromones. Naomi's medley of moans and gasps always sent a wicked tingle through my thighs, but this time felt different.

Her breathing sped up. Her voice no longer muted by pillows or a need to be hidden. Still restrained but easy to hear.

My dick budged rudely against my thigh. I unrolled my jeans to give it room to grow. Naomi's breathing led to groans.

"Oh...ungh....ungh...oooooh"

I stroked my boxers over the angry tent.

"ahhh....uhhh...ahhh....oho...oho"

My hands wandered inside the waistband.

"yeess....yesss....ungh...oooh"

The rub began!

I ached to be inside that room. See her cute round face screwed in ecstasy. Watch the passionate sweat drip down her forehead. Watch her perfect tits bounce in the rhythm of the fingers sliding through her sexy channel.

"ohh,,,oooh"

Every stroke made the image sharper and more vivid. A warm wet shaven pussy slopping with juice. Her legs kicked in the air as she laid on her back. A left hand pinching her nipple like a smoldering match.

"UNNNGGHHHH"

I exploded all over my shirt. I didn't care.

Instead I drifted to a still peaceful sleep. In my last conscious moments I heard her breathing grow loud again.

***

I woke up, showered and threw chopped peppers into a hot frying pan minutes before Naomi wandered into the kitchen. She smiled and mumbled a good morning before helping herself to a cup of coffee from my French press. She fired up another frying pan and poured in egg whites.

We cooked, ate and made small talk about all kinds of trivial stuff, but never mentioned that thing we heard each other do the night before. We never talked when we did it again three nights later or two days after that.

She still left the house in prairie dresses, but inside she now favored shorts, t-shirts and silk pajamas. She wasn't shy about letting her unfettered nipples grow hard against the fabric. Soon the pajamas gave way to clingy nightshirts that barely covered her cute button ass.

***

One afternoon in the minutes before sundown, she changed into a white and pink number. It featured a pattern of tiny grey kittens smiling and laying on pillows. I sat on an exercise bike as she entered the living room. She stretched and hooked her smooth legs to footholds of the elliptical in front of me. Our makeshift gym session had begun.

I watched her ass bounce up and down as her arms and legs wooshed back and forth. Saw her shirt slowly moisten from damp to wet. Soon it was nearly skin tight. The curves of her panties pushed through the kittens and showed off every frilly contour.

My dick swelled and bounced between my thighs as I rode.

Naomi grabbed the tension dial on the front of the machine and clicked it up two notches. Before long her shirt rode up against her back. Her purple panties danced across her backside. They bunched and twisted between her cheeks as her bare ass jiggled further from the bands.

Meanwhile the elliptical whispered mechanically as it guided her hips and thighs up and down in a come hither motion.

My dick was a small bat.

I turned off the timer on the bike. It didn't matter if Naomi rode for three days straight. I wasn't getting off until she did.

She finished and stepped off her machine. I was a panting half collapsed mess by then. I didn't even have the energy to hide the flagpole between my legs. She smoothed her shirt back over her ass and turned around as I tumbled off the bike.

She giggled.

"Look at you trying to go hard like me. You weren't riding like that before I got here."

I stumbled to my feet.

"St...sti...still kept it up though." I coughed out a burning lung as I spoke.

I caught my breath.

"Think I need to go to bed early."

Naomi cast her eyes to my bulging gym shorts and flashed a Cheshire grin.

"I can see how tired you are."

I stared back at her breasts. They looked like cherry topped cupcakes against her shirt.

"You look exhausted too." I replied.

We walked upstairs side by side.

***

A week later, after another hot sweaty session on the bike and elliptical, Naomi stepped off panting and declared her need for a shower. She left the living room and headed up the stairs.

I thought she would use the shower in her master bedroom. Instead I heard the warm water rushing through the drain in my hallway bathroom. As I topped the stairs I saw the yellow light spill from the cracked door.

I tiptoed towards the light. The frosted glass shower doors were wide open. Naomi stood wet and naked in the tub with her back to me. She hummed as she scrubbed her arms.

The wash rag slipped from her hands and landed on her feet. She leaned down to pick it up. As her wet naked ass bent forward I caught a wink at her tight puckered hole. Her clean shaven pussy glistened underneath just as I imagined.

It took all of my will and strength to turn away and walk towards my room. Soon I heard the water turn off and a knock at my door. Naomi stood there barely wearing my peach bath towel.

"Shower's free. Want to go to bed after?"

Goddamned right I did!

***

That late Friday morning rain pounded against the street. The power was out and the roads were too flooded to go anywhere.

We passed the time playing board games. Soon the rattle of dice grew stale.

Naomi folded up Monopoly and returned it to the living room shelf.

"I wish we could watch TV."

I smirked.

"Thought God told you to stop doing that."

"That was just so I could hear him more clearly, but that ended about three weeks ago."

The rain hammered the bay window. I had an idea.

"I have my battery from work fully charged. It should give us a couple hours if we watch the little one."

"But the Wi-Fi won't work"

"I downloaded a movie on an old flash drive. We could watch that."

"Go get it."

Minutes later I returned to the living room with the red battery and blue thumbstick. I had changed into a pair of thick green lounge shorts and a red t-shirt. Naomi entered from the kitchen holding two bowls of potato chips. She had also changed into her loungers.

I noticed between her black shorts and blue sweater there was a small gap where her cute chubby belly poked free. She caught me looking.

"This is my goal sweater. When I get to my weight it's gonna fit."

"Looks pretty good now."

She rolled her eyes.

"You don't understand. I want to get down to 150 and I'm gonna do it by the end of the year.

I chuckled.

"The way you've been killing me and that machine I believe you."

She sat down on her end of the couch and curled up in a blanket.

"So what do you have to watch?"

I popped the thumb drive in the TV. A long forgotten beach murder sex comedy mystery movie played on the screen. We reclined to separate sides of the long grey couch and munched our snack.

On the dusty screen a yacht filled with beautiful college students docked the pier of a private tropical island. Within minutes of stepping ashore Preston, Becky and the gang sipped their first cocktail. At night they took pills, danced to EDM, and fucked any wet hole within groping distance.

Naomi's left knee jiggled slightly.

"This movie is strange."

"How so?" I asked.

"Everybody's hooking up with each other. Cheating. Fornicating. They don't need to do all that."

I shrugged.

"Not that strange."

Her knee jiggled harder.

"Of course, you would condone this."

"Doesn't matter if it's right or wrong. It happens a lot."

In the next scene Preston's well stabbed corpse washed up on the shore. Naomi shook her wrists indignantly.

"See. That's what you get for all that sinning."

I laughed.

"The killer is probably that one guy who can't get laid."

She huffed.

"That's why they need to turn away from flesh and focus on Jesus."

I nodded.

"Or they could learn how to get laid."

"But that's what's getting everyone killed."

I raised an eyebrow.

"The killer is getting them killed because he's in his feelings. It's not up to everyone else to stop fucking to make him feel better. At the very least dude needs to put down the knife and go have a rub."

Naomi nodded.

"Okay, but still..."

The battery beeped and shuttered. The TV blinked off five minutes before the end.

Naomi sighed and pointed to the shelf.

"Wanna play Yahtzee again?"

"I'm done with games. Let's go for a nap."

Naomi firmed her tone.

"If you need one go ahead. I'm not tired."

I grinned.

"Maybe I could get you tired."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"It's nothing." I replied.

"No, seriously Darren. Tell me exactly what you mean by 'I'll get you tired'."

Inches shorter Naomi could still stare down an elephant. She squared her eyes like a whole herd stood behind me.

This time I stared back.

"For almost a month we've been going to bed at like 7:30, having a rub, and pretending like we don't know what's going on down the hall. Fuck the hall. Let's do it right here."

She tilted her head.

"Right here, Darren?"

"Yeah, right here."

"Why?"

"Listening's not enough. I want to watch."

Her brows scolded.

"That lustful spirit has you."

Her knee shook. I grinned.

"It has you too."

Her cheeks flushed. She briefly raised a hand to cover them. The other hand stilled her leg.

A kaleidoscope of emotions danced across her face. Dread, desire, lust, fear, guilt and excitement all competed for her next decision. She looked me over with uncertain eyes and noticed my shorts.

"Are you hard?" She asked.

"Yes, very."

She paused and looked me over again.

"Can I see it?"

I snapped down the waistband of my shorts and tucked it under my balls. She studied my well-trimmed package from across the couch. After a moment I put it back.

"Your turn."

Naomi hesitated before working her shorts down. She bumped her ass a touch from the cushions as slid her panties to her knees. Instead of pulling them back up she kicked her legs forward until her shorts flew from her feet and landed halfway across the living room floor.

Her feminine musk filled the room. I studied the dark brown lips and bright pink center. It seemed to call my name.

"So we're doing this?"

Naomi nodded.

"Got any towels?"

I opened the drawer on our coffee table, pulled out two towels and laid them on the couch. I hopped out of my shorts despite my hard on getting tangled in the fabric.

With our shirts still on we stretched out on opposite ends of the 6 foot sofa. Each had one leg on the cushions with the other propped on the coffee table.

I scooched a little towards Naomi, but she held up her hand.

"That's close enough. This is look, not touch."

I nodded and wrapped my slow tentative fingers around my flag hard staff and shuffled its reddish skin. Having a rub in front of anyone always felt a bit awkward, but once Naomi touched her own lips. My hesitations melted away.

I slowed my stroke and took in the view. My stuffy sexy roommate's stubby fingers lightly tickled the Y of her smooth slender legs. She closed her eyes, inhaled deeply, tipped her head back and released the breath. A shy half moan escaped her throat for a half second.

I slathered my cock with the precum that leaked all over my hands. I stared at her vagina and imagined how wonderful it would be inside. Have her wetness collapse down on my member and compel me to thrust harder.

Naomi's fingers migrated from her lips to her pink wet hole. Splotches of nectar dripped down her thighs. Her cute bare belly bounced to the rhythms of her thrusts. I matched my strokes to her pace.

I sped up and she followed. She slowed down and I complied. As we synced she lowered her other hand and tousled her clit with a thumb. Her pussy strokes pushed deeper. The moans soon followed

"ohh...ahhh...yes...ungh"

I added a few of my own for fun.

"ungh....god yess...ohh"

I desperately tried to hold off the climax. Enjoy this perfect feeling forever. Tried to look away. Think of baseball. What's 32 times 17?

Naomi moaned louder. She frigged herself at an impossible speed. My defenses broke down.

12