Just Havin' a Rub Pt. 03

Story Info
All that rubbing makes a mess.
3.9k words
4.7
6.9k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 11/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm off...I'm off...I'm finally getting off..."

Naomi's quitting song warbled through the hall. My bedroom clock flashed 4:25. I moseyed to the living room arriving as she ripped the headset from her laptop.

"You coming tonight?" She asked.

"Of course. What time did you want to leave?"

"Around 7."

I grinned.

"That gives us a couple hours."

Naomi shook her head.

"C'mon" I said. "It's been a long day. Let's unwind together."

I opened the coffee table drawer and extracted a faded gray FoodCo shopping bag.

"Darren, put that away." She said.

I pulled a crisp ivory beach towel from the sack.

"We said we weren't doing this."

I spread it across the cushions.

"This is wrong."

I laid out the rest of our supplies in a thin line on the table. Lube, vape pen, two face cloths and a black Trojan just in case. Naomi snatched the bag and replaced each item soon as I set it. She snapped the vape pen in her fist and swung back her arm. Her almond eyes dared me to approach.

She paced backwards to bathroom by the kitchen. Plastic tip in hand, she held the pen over the lidless toilet.

"get ready to say goodbye to your weed." She threatened.

"What for?"

"I mean it! Go back and put away the towel or you'll lose this and the rest of your stash."

"C'mon Naomi I..."

She moved her empty hand to the flusher.

"Say one more word." She warned.

I returned to the living room couch. Naomi followed to watch me refold the towel and cram it in the bag. I signaled for the pen twitching in her fingers. She scowled and slapped it into my hand.

I took it to my lips.

"You better step outside or go to your room with that." She warned.

I kept inhaling.

"Don't think I won't throw it out when you sleep."

I hit until my lungs burst and coughed an ocean's worth of fog near her face. I returned the pen.

"Hit it, toss it, I really don't care."

Naomi sat. Her knee shook. The pen continued to twitch. I signaled again.

"If you're not gonna chuck it I'd like to have it back. I'm havin a rub in my room."

She held the pen to her mouth for a small pull. Her shoulders slumped as she exhaled her first and second hit. I reached for my turn, but she yanked it for a third.

"Felling better?" I asked.

"Yeah. Sorry I went off on you."

I took the pen and walked towards the stairs.

"Wait." she called.

I turned around as she relayed the towel.

"You can do that here."

I unclasped my jeans and shed the boxers on the way to the couch. Naomi hit the pen and blasted my face with steam. I shuffled my fingers across my stiffening shaft. She sat beside me examining the veins beneath the helmet.

"Wow, he looks angry today."

"He's been trapped away from you." I replied.

She brushed my hand away and replaced it with her own. Her thumb and forefinger traced the raging outline. A drop of precum slicked her finger.

My fingers inched under her skirt towards the center. She sighed and spread her thighs. I met her crevice surprised to feel her lack of panties."

"get the lube." she asked.

I grabbed the tube from the bag and emptied a healthy squirt into my fingers. I rubbed for warmth and returned to her puffy mocha lips.

She squished as I probed her warmth. She moaned as the digit deepened. I added another while my thumb pressed her nub.

"More!" She urged

A third finger pulsed inside. She squeezed her pussy

"Oohhhh... ungh... close!" She bellowed.

"Cum for me."

"Oh...Oh...Oh shiiiiiiiiiit."

Her eyes closed. Her thighs slammed my hand. Fireworks exploded through her face.

"Oh God...Oh God... Oh my fucking GOD!"

Her moans tightened my balls. Spurts of cum jetted across my t-shirt. I grunted as a blast hit my chin.

I panted and recovered. Naomi giggled.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Thought you didn't believe."

I rolled my eyes and stripped my dripping t-shirt. Naomi grabbed a cloth from the bag and threw it in my hands. I balled the fabric and dabbed her peach.

"I think it's dry now." she said.

I kept dabbing.

"Not for long."

She snatched the cloth.

"Armando and Brian are expecting us and you need a shower."

She approached the stairs. I wiggled the crinkling condom from the bag.

"You know we still have this, right?"

***

I paralleled the Honda between two dented Buicks on the dark constricted street. Naomi and I rechecked our locks and strolled towards Armando's backyard string lights four houses away.

The two men smiled as we sauntered up their driveway.

"Hello darlings. Welcome to our housewarming." greeted Armando.

His arms reached up to hug me. My black Wu-Tang hoodie clashed against his pink flamingo polo. He hunched to kiss Naomi's cheek and almost bumped the chestnut fedora off his balding scalp.

I shook Brian's gangling hand and introduced myself. His leaf thin arms were longer than my legs. A ginger lock fell down his forehead as Armando turned to him.

"Honey, can you fix these two a plate? No meat."

Brian trotted to the kitchen. I raised an eyebrow.

"You remembered."

Armando's eyes shifted.

"Yeah. That's why it positively wounds me that neither of my two best friends made it to our wedding. Speaking of which, are you a couple now?"

Naomi laughed.

"Just a couple of friends is all."

"Thank God for that." I chimed.

Naomi stared hornets as Armando led us past the canary plywood gate to the backyard. Here the string lights glowed in all their pale glory. Starbucks jazz played from a neon tinted Bluetooth speaker propped against a homemade Tiki bar.

Armando hopped behind the well. His hands posed near the bottles like a high noon gunslinger.

"What'll it be y'all. How bout some shots? Pew pew."

We took fire from his finger guns and shook our heads. Armando frowned and drooped his eyes at Naomi.

"Is this is because of your... friend?"

"No" she replied "I'm born again now."

Her navy prairie dress flourished as she performed a showy half pirouette.

Armando nodded.

"Wait right here."

He disappeared into the house. A microwave beeped. Brian trotted over two paper plates of soul food and vanished soon as he arrived.

We held our plastic forks and studied the crowd. Their air seemed to reek of mustache wax, old spice and Bali shag. Their homemade tattoo designs were better suited for slot machines or retro anime.

"Who are these people?" asked Naomi.

I shrugged.

"Could be Brian's friends."

"Must be. These don't seem like Armando's people at all."

My fork bent under rubbery macaroni.

"So let's get to know them."

Naomi sighed.

"They could be ax murderers."

"Not if we kill them first."

Naomi slurped some greens and shoved her plate into my open hand.

"Go ahead. I gotta pee."

She left for the house while I stood like a henpecked dummy. Two hands, two plates and no half polite way to eat from either. I spied a picnic table with a clean corner and sat.

I had just swallowed my first mouth of cold cornbread when a nasal voice ambushed my ears.

"Excuse me, that's my seat."

The black stiletto boots shone from the ground. Tattered fishnet stocking crept to the barely kept secrets beneath her jet velvet miniskirt.

"Excuse me!" She repeated.

Her slight bosom poked braless under a Catholic blouse with three missing buttons. An upside down pendant crossed her chest.

"Hey... Asshole... that's my seat."

I grabbed my plates and stepped from the bench. She set down her steaming platter. I walked away. She called me back.

"Hold up"

She rifled through the petite coffin shaped clutch beside her.

"Gotta make sure you didn't take anything."

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"The purse I left to mark my seat."

I shook my head.

She flipped through the folds and clasped the latch.

"You're good."

She attacked her meal. I turned back.

"I'm sorry, but there's one thing I really need to know."

Her sea foam eyes glowered.

"What?!"

"Where in the hell did you find hot food?"

She scrunched her nose like she was fitting me for a helmet.

"In the kitchen same as you."

"No, Brian made mine."

She looked at my plate with its half-eaten fossils.

"He gave you that?! Man, that's fucked."

She sighed and patted a square of bench to her left.

"Have some of my yams." She offered.

I took her seat as she scooped her steaming, cinnamon scented yams on my soggy plate. I bit in. The warmth engulfed me.

"Goddamn these are good. Thank you!" I told her.

"I have more if you want."

I nodded. She plied my plate with peach cobbler.

"Name is Dahlia."

"Darren." I replied. "How do you know Armando and Brian?"

"I live next door. They probably invited me so I wouldn't complain."

Dianna Krall crooned through the speaker. I chuckled.

"You don't seem like a Karen."

"I'm not an ax murderer either."

She bit into her fried chicken leg.

"So who's that chick you came with?" She asked.

"That's my roommate Naomi."

She grinned.

"So that's what you're calling it?"

I ate a hunk of peach out of the cobbler.

She leaned in.

"Wouldn't you rather live with someone more like you?"

"In what way?"

"You know. Someone you can share a comb and sunscreen with."

I picked up the plates.

"I gotta go."

Before I could stand. Dahlia slapped her hand on my thigh and slithered her fingers to my crotch.

She squeezed. I felt her nails through my jeans and swelled in her palm.

While everyone washed down their piping southern delicacies with pints of PBR Dahlia kneaded my shaft under the table a mere cigarette toss from where their eyes could reach.

"Someone who can ride without crushing your legs."

She removed her hand from my crotch and licked it from wrist to fingertip. She scanned the crowd with care and slinked under the waist of my briefs. Her dainty fingers smeared my precum down to the base. The other unzipped my fly.

Her lips met my ear. Her breath smelled of Amaretto.

"I have a room for rent." She whispered. "Come with me and I'll show it to you."

I winced as she nibbled my earlobe. She dipped her shirt and pronounced her rosebud nipples.

Suddenly the sweatshirt tightened around my throat. The hood flew back and knocked me off balance. I thudded on the Astroturf lawn ass first. The phone leaped from my pocket and skittered beyond my reach. I crawled for it and accidentally exposed my hard shiny cock to the entire table.

Some gasped. Some turned away. The former frat boys cheered and hollered. An unseen voice yelled "Fucking legend."

Naomi unhanded my shirt. Her eyebrows tightened. For a moment I swore an avenging angel would crash through her forehead and bloody his sword with my throat. A single tear salted her round cheeks. Her breath trembled.

I tucked my cock and refastened my jeans.

"Naomi I..."

"Shut Up!" She replied.

"Look, It's not what you..."

"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT. SHUT...UP!!"

The crowd roared. Dahlia cackled loudest of all.

Brian wormed his way through the throng and bent to Naomi's ear.

"Um...excuse me. You're being way too loud. So you can either lower your voice or leave my house."

I swaggered towards Armando's lesser half and craned my neck as close to his face as I could reach.

"GO...FUCK...YOURSELF!" I screamed. "Is that loud enough for you?"

Brian flinched and grabbed his phone.

"I'll call the police."

I chuckled.

"Don't bother. Your cooking sucks. We're going to Denny's."

Dahlia caught Naomi's eye. She flipped her blond curls and waved a catty goodbye one slimy finger at a time as we saw ourselves out the canary gate. Michael Buble serenaded our escape.

***

I aimed the fob to unlock the Honda. Naomi snatched it.

"It's my car. I'm driving."

Her words stung like bullets. I raised my hands and backed towards the passenger seat. She started the engine but kept the transmission in park. Another tear fell.

"I should leave you with your people." She said.

"My people?"

She humphed.

"Yeah, all your people. Brian, that blond..."

"You mean Dahlia? Fuck that racist bitch." I replied.

Her glare cut my soul.

"Exactly what you would have done if I hadn't come along."

Twin tears dripped from both eyes. She shook and exhaled.

"I know you're not like that, but when you serve the flesh you reject the spirit and open a door for the enemy. That's why I rebuke my flesh."

She sobbed. Her head turned to the ceiling.

"Do you hear me Satan? I rebuke my flesh... I rebuke fornication, rebuke masturbation, rebuke intoxication all temptation. You might get Darren, but you won't get me."

She shifted into drive. The backyard string lights faded to a speck behind us. Her left knee jiggled as she entered the nearby onramp.

I can't recall which God awful gospel singer split my eardrums, but Naomi cleaved her tone deaf voice to his. I followed the dashboard display and counted our minutes from home.

At the same time I feared the awkward conversation soiled rags and unhoused lube might conjure when we passed our couch. I wished for matching horse blinders that would march us to our rooms with nothing further to discuss.

It never happened. Naomi halted in front of the living room.

"You gonna clean that up?" She asked.

I gathered the scattered remains. The towel, facecloths, lube, vape pen all re-entered the WinCo Bag.

"Throw it away." she ordered. "I don't need reminders of my old life."

"You mean this afternoon?"

Naomi Huffed.

"This afternoon... yesterday at breakfast... doesn't matter. That life ends tonight."

I lifted the bag and shuffled towards the hallway hoping she'd change her mind. She said nothing as I walked through the front door. I held my breath and lifted the crusty trash can lid.

I should have tossed the entire bag and jumped in front of the first working fan I could find. But that's not how farewells work.

Instead, the towel unfolded one corner at a time as I draped it on a glob of Tuesday's chow mein. I reminisced the way Naomi's brown button ass grooved the fabric.

The facecloths hung heavy with lube and pungent fluids. I took a final whiff and prayed it wouldn't be my last. Who was I kidding? God doesn't grant the smutty pleas of heathens. It landed against the green cheese of a former pizza crust.

I wanted to spare the vape pen's life. Perhaps I could stash it in my pocket and give it a safe home under the mattress. I took a long toke. Her cherry lip gloss flavored the plastic tip.

Exhaling, I remembered the clouds she that formed in front of her topless nipples. The time I blew its steam into her pussy and chased with my tongue. The way she ground her bare tail bone against my cock until it shot white trails along her spine. Delicious thoughts that should have revved my dick to life.

But they didn't. My penis understood this was goodbye. I flung the pen against a fly encrusted cap of Hidden Valley ranch dressing.

A family of hissing raccoons surfaced from under the Honda. They spied the open trash and rubbed their greedy palms in hopes of a rancid meal. Without further fanfare I dumped the bag and shut the front door.

Naomi sat on her end of the couch with folded arms and a jiggling knee.

"Is it done?" She asked.

"Yeah."

"You trying to be slick?"

She cast a finger towards the coffee table. The Trojan man stared back.

"Was that supposed to be for me?" She asked.

"Sorry, Must have forgot."

Naomi sneered and grabbed the foil package.

"You really thought I was gonna let you lay up in me? After what you did? Go have a rub with your new girlfriend."

"I thought this was about Jesus." I replied.

She balled her hand. Her knee bounced the ruffles of her hem.

"Yes. Jesus on everything."

I grinned.

"Where was Jesus when my hand was up your skirt?"

Naomi's mouth quivered.

"Don't you DARE mock my God!" She yelled.

"Funny how he didn't show until I got with someone else."

Her knee jumped her toes half off the floor.

"Darren! I'm warning you."

I paused.

"This ain't Jesus. It's jealousy."

Her mouth froze mid rebuttal as her body turned to ice.

"Why did it have to be her?" she asked?

I lowered my head and met her eyes.

"She came on to me."

The hem of her dress wooshed as Naomi's ass slid towards me. A bible length apart, she slapped her hand against my thigh and molded it to the exact shape of my cock. Her fingers nursed its curves, fondled its bumps with flawless speed and pressure.

"Did she come on to you like this?"

A dime sized blotch formed through my jeans. Naomi released the metal fasteners and tucked my briefs under the balls. She glided from the couch and knelt.

The touch of her warm, familiar hands echoed across my groin. Her thumb on the tip shook boulders from my mind. The strokes spread aching shivers through my thighs.

Naomi stared hornets into my eye as she spit into my lap. I gasped as her wet grip brought me close to madness. I felt the stirrings of a mind blowing cum begin to build.

She leaned to my helmet and brushed her lips. First a peck, then a smooch, a little more tongue and bam! I was inside her mouth.

Her tongue matched the skill as her hands. She massaged my balls. The orgasm churned and rumbled inside. I was about to let my sins explode all over her navy church dress.

She lifted her head and unhanded my balls. The hornets returned to her eyes.

"And what were you about to do to her?"

"Take her to the bedroom." I replied.

She grabbed my hand and led me upstairs.

My arm cleared the comforter in a single sweep. Her books, brushes and spent clothes clattered to the hardwood floor. She shucked her dress and offered me her back.

"Unhook me."

I unfastened her bra as she wiggled her panties past her knees. My own outfit fled my body to ravish hers. Beside the bed we locked eyes and gasped.

Naomi had her cute round face, cupcake tits, chubby tummy, and all her other curves and edges. The same body I rubbed and daydreamed over for weeks.

But now she felt more like a partner, a mother, a lady I could spend my dying days in a rocking chair with.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and clutched them at the tail bone. Her simmering body squished against mine as I pushed her into my chest.

I bent low, cast wedding bells in her eyes, and for the first time we engaged in an act so devilishly taboo we had never dared to speak of it.

We kissed.

My mouth spread in a tight thin line as the corners unsealed. Naomi's thick juicy lips plunged into mine. First a peck, then a smooch, a little more tongue and bam! I was inside her mouth.

I laid my tongue on top of hers and slid back and forth. She cleaved to the motions. I bumped my hips. She rocked in time. My hands slid from her tail to her ass.

She sucked my tongue for a deeper stroke. My hands drifted down her cheeks. Dewdrops glazed her crack. I followed the trail to her gushing pussy. She moaned through the kiss. I slid a finger inside.

But it wasn't the same.

We weren't just havin a rub to unwind, fall asleep, or treat anxiety. This felt sacred.

She released my lips and moaned.

"Ohhh...Darren."

Another finger glided inside. She purred.

"oooohh... you like this pussy?" She asked.

"yeah"

"You wanna fuck this tight little pussy?"

"Oh God yeah!"

I slushed my fingers out and pulled back the comforter. Her back hit the sheets and her legs spread wide. She held up her knees. I raised her ankles to my shoulders.

"Wait a minute." I said. "You grabbed the condom, right?"

"I thought you had it."

Shit!

I lowered her legs and stood. She grabbed my wrist.

"Do you love me?" she asked.

"Yes" I replied.

"Can I trust you to stay no matter what?"

"Of course."

She smiled.

"Leave the condom downstairs and don't you dare pull out."

12