Just Helping Out

Story Info
A joke leads me to knock her up.
2.3k words
4.32
124.9k
84
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dogen7
dogen7
149 Followers

"I always wanted a white baby," Arjun joked.

Ben laughed with his brother-in-law before looking from him to his busty wife, Priya. Ben let his eyes briefly run across her body. Priya was fair skinned but still dark enough to clearly be Indian. Her raven hair cascaded over her shoulders accentuating her pretty face with her dark eyes and full lips. Ben's cock twitched as he let himself briefly imagine what she would look like with his cock in her mouth.

Smirking, Ben turned back to her husband, continuing the banter.

----

A few weeks later, Ben's wife, Anika, had enlisted him to drop off milk at her sister's house. Arjun was out with his friends gambling or what not and apparently Priya had run out putting the kids to bed. Since it wasn't clear what time he would be home Ben was enlisted.

Ben put it off for a bit before finally heading out. He stopped by a grocery store and picked up a couple of gallons of D and then got in his car to drive the rest of the short distance to Priya's. As he started the car his phone beeped despite the late hour.

It was a message from Priya asking if he could grab a few other things if he was still in the store. Ben responded he could and went back into the store. After picking up the bread, eggs, juice, and popsicles he headed back to the car and was finally on his way.

When he arrived Priya popped the door open to attempt to keep herself covered and modest. When she saw Ben's hands were full with bags up his arm she blushed and then let him in hurriedly. Ben went past her attempting to appear to be averting his eyes but he still saw she was wearing a white ankle length night dress that accentuated her figure and showed deep cleavage as her double d's threatened to pop out. Ben hurried up the stairs and into the large common area where the kitchen, a small living space, and dining area are located.

Ben heard her rush pass and up the stairs to where the bedrooms were located as he found space in the fridge for the various items he had picked up at the store. Priya still had not returned by the time he was done so he debated leaving or if that would be to rude.

As he pulled out his phone to message Priya letting her know he left, she came downstairs.

"I was just about to leave," Ben said putting his phone in his pocket and looking at her.

Priya, now wearing an ankle length fluffy white robe that showed far less cleavage and muffled her appearance, said, "Thank you so much for the late night errand! I appreciate it so much!"

"No problem."

"Would you like some chai?" she offered.

"No need to trouble yourself," Ben said. "Though you do make the best chai."

Priya blushed at the compliment.

"Please sit," she insisted motioning toward the bar stolls on the opposite side of the island from the fridge and stove.

"Thank you," Ben said seating himself.

They chatted about their respective jobs as she started the tea concoction. Priya came around and sat next to him as they waited for the mixture to boil. The conversation moved from work to kids and the possible plan for the families next get together.

Changing topics, Priya said, "Sorry again for making you come out so late. I'm sure you'd rather be spending... quality time... with Anika." Her eyes rested on Ben's crotch for a moment before she realized where her gaze had wondered.

She realized Ben was looking at her as she looked up and blushed.

"It's okay," he said. "I'll just wake her up for anything I need when I get home."

"Oh my God! You do that?" Priya laughed, her legs shifting, causing her robe to open slightly, exposing a knee and a bit of thigh.

"Of course," Ben said, trying to not look at her bare skin. "Doesn't Arjun?"

"I wish," she said. "We haven't done much since Ishaan was born. He says he wants another kid but..."

"... you gotta put in the..." Ben cut her off and paused for a breath "... the work."

They laughed together at the insinuation of the pause and the general naughtiness of the conversation.

"You'll never believe what he told me," Ben said.

"Who?" Priya asked.

"Arjun."

"What?" she smiled.

"He said he 'always wanted a white baby'."

Ben laughed but Priya frowned. "That's probably why he is always looking at those Russian whores."

"What?!?! I'm sure it's not like that."

"Ben, you don't even know. He's gone all night like tonight and then won't answer his phone. Probaby why he won't touch me too."

"He's working," Ben said.

"I bet he's doing more than that."

"Hmm." Taking a deep breath, Ben said, "I don't know, I thought he meant he wanted you to have it."

He winked at her and they both laughed again.

Their laughter faded but their eyes remained locked and the sound of their breathing and the chai beginning to boil was all that could be heard.

Ben resisted his bodies desire to reach out for her, to touch her bare leg, to kiss her deeply. He couldn't know she too was fighting the urge to straddle him and feel his body against hers. His cock twitched as his eyes finally wandered down her body, imagining kissing and rubbing her soft skin. She watched his eyes work down her face and neck. She shrugged slightly showing him even more cleavage as her chest jutted out further. She barely moved her legs but it was enough to allow her robe to drape off them further just as his eyes were attempting to see into the shadows hiding her body.

"I should get the chai," she said.

"Right," he said in response though neither of them moved. "Can I help?"

"I got it," she said biting her lip. As Priya stood the robe covered her legs but parted further showing more cleavage.

She turned and walked around the island. Ben's eyes watched her ass as she rolled her hips flirtatiously. His cock stiffened, ready.

He watched her turn off the stove and pour the chai. She still hadn't turned to look at him. Standing on her toes, stretching she reached for the sugar but couldn't reach it. Ben enjoyed the sight of her extending though.

"Can you reach the sugar," she asked softly.

Ben quietly stood up and walked around the island to where Priya continued to face the cabinets, positioned between himself and the sugar. He stood behind her close enough that she could feel his hot breath on the back of her head.

"Where?" he asked.

Priya pointed not saying anything. Ben looked where she was pointing and then stepped forward pressing her against the counter as his hard cock pressed against her back. He placed one hand on her hip and reached into the cabinet retrieving the sugar.

Priya's eyes were still closed as she pushed back into Ben. A soft moan escaped her lips as she enjoyed the feel of a man pressed against her. She could feel his stiffness through his clothes and it made her want more.

Ben placed the sugar on the counter in front of Priya but neither of them pretended to care about the chai at this point. His free hand gripped her other hip before he nuzzled his face into the side of her head. He began to kiss her head and onto her face. She tilted her head and face toward him and finally they began to kiss.

He was different than her husband. He was gentle and passionate where her husband was just demanding. While she wanted his hands on her bare body she enjoyed that he was giving her time, making sure she was warmed up before diving in.

For Ben's part he had wanted her for years and was glad to finally have his hands on her, kissing her smooth skin and lips. His hands gripped her hips tightly while she pushed back into him.

Finally she turned around and he wrapped his arms around her pulling her in to him. They resumed their passionate kissing as their bodies pressed against each other. Every tug and hug and rub pulling her robe further and further apart.

She felt her robe come apart and Ben's clothed body pressed against her naked one. First one and then the other of his hands found themselves sliding inside her robe, first around her waist and then down to grip her ass. She moaned against him enjoying the feel of his strange hands on her.

Ben's cock strained against his pants and rubbed against her naked pussy. She ground it against him the best she could.

Deciding it was time she slid her hands down his body to his waist and worked to undue his belt and pants as they continued to kiss. His pants fell to the floor, bunched around his ankles as she gripped his swollen cock. As she stroked it she could tell it was slightly longer and thicker than her husband's.

As he moaned in pleasure, she broke the kiss looking down at her sister's husband's cock in her hands. Now she could see why Anika was so happy all the time.

She pressed against him and Ben backed into the other counter. Priya shrugged the robe off her shoulders and released her brother-in-law's cock. Gripping his cock again, she adjusted the robe at her feet and then knelt on it.

Ben could feel her hot breath on him before she began to lick and kiss the length of his cock and his balls. She knew how much he loved a woman's mouth on him from the girl talk with her sister and she wanted him to enjoy this as much as she did. Where as Anika sucked him off because she loved him Priya was going to because she loved to suck.

As his cock was engulfed by her mouth his hands rested in her hair. He looked around the room enjoying the feel of his long desired sister-in-law's mouth in the kitchen of her home. His eyes fell on the baby monitor and he remembered what his brother-in-law had said about a white baby. He released her head and pulled his shirt off, dropping it on the floor with the other articles of clothing.

"Stand up," Ben said, the first words exchanged since he got the sugar. She bobbed a couple of more times before popped the head of his penis out of her mouth.

When she stood they resumed kissing their arms wrapped around each other, their naked bodies pressed against each other. His hard, wet cock squeezed into the soft skin of her stomach.

Ben reached down and picked her up, setting her bare ass on the counter. He kissed her breasts, sucking on one nipple and then the other. Her hands wrapped around his neck as he kissed and licked her nipples. She moaned in pleasure at his minstrations.

She reached down between them and grabbed his cock positioning it at her pussy. She rubbed it up and down her slit teasing herself.

"Fuck me," she grunted.

Ben pushed into Priya, his cock popping into her pussy. She moaned as he grunted, his cock stretching her. She rocked the best she could while he thrusted upward. The angle wasn't allowing him to get as deep as either liked even though they were both enjoying their bare flesh being pressed together.

After several minutes of only half of his cock entering her, she finally said, "Down."

As he pulled out she moaned at the loss but then slipped off the counter. Ben watched her tits bounce on her shapely frame before she kissed him deeply again. Breaking the kiss she turned while biting her lip. Placing her hands on the counter she had just been sitting on she looked at him over her shoulder begging him to fuck her.

Ben gripped her hip and his cock, lining them up and then pushed in slowly allowing his head to penetrate her. Gripping both hips he pushed forward inserting several inches before he began to slide in and out. Priya's head fell forward as she enjoyed the cock filling her from behind.

"Yes! More!" she cried out as he fucked into her. His balls bounced against her as her tits were squished on the counter. Her ass bounced with each impact as Ben pounded away.

He could feel his balls begin to tighten as he picked up speed.

"Where?" he managed to grunt out.

"Put a baby in me..." she said as she felt her orgasm about to explode.

Ben grunted loudly, slamming into her repeatedly as his semen filled her wanton pussy. This pushed Priya over the edge and her body shuddered.

Ben grunted several times as the pleasure subsided, his cock still buried deep within her. As he felt himself soften he pulled out and then leaned against the far counter where the sugar still sat.

Priya, biting her lip, opened her eyes enjoying the feel of being filled with cum. She shook her ass at Ben a couple of times before turning to face him. Her large breast and shaved pussy on display as she watched him breath deeply from his vigorous fucking.

As her eyes looked him over they came to rest on his cock. Not wanting to waste any of his fluids she once more dropped to her knees. Taking his softening cock into her mouth without using her hands, she began to clean him off enjoying the mixture they had created. She enjoyed the feel of Ben's hands resting on her head as she licked down their unique cocktail.

"I wonder if that did it?" Priya said when she had finished. She stood up and rubbed her belly.

"We should probably give you another dose soon," Ben joked. "Just to make sure."

As they laughed her youngest started to cry out and she quickly grabbed her robe and ran upstairs to care for him. Ben dressed and headed out, thinking about going home and getting her sister pregnant too.

dogen7
dogen7
149 Followers