Just in Case Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Are you still comfortable about the therapy?' Doctor Love softly inquired.

'Yes,' I simply smiled, sharing his knowing gaze.

'Please, use the ensuite,' he offered as he stood up. 'I'm looking forward to seeing your lingerie on as well.'

I smiled a little nervously with the comment and went through to the bedroom with my carry-bag. I'd seen the room while using the ensuite before and thought it would be where we would be making love. The king-sized bed has a luxurious quilt cover and matching velvet ceiling to floor curtains framed the window filled with lace. A fireplace, similar to the one in the suite, is a feature of the room and looked lovely with a large mirror above. I smiled at the thought that it couldn't have been a more intimate setting.

I went into the ensuite and shut the door. It's a stunning room with brilliant white walls and furniture and a small chandelier hanging from the decorative ceiling. The antique dressing table with a large mirror is idea for applying makeup with an assortment of cosmetics provided for Guests. The white roll-top bath with antique brass fittings is gorgeous and the soft cotton towels luxurious. Pretty lace curtains are at the window and the fragrance of fresh flowers filled the room. It's my favourite room and I felt a very special Guest.

I slipped out of my high-heels and removed my dress and bra, hanging the dress up. Removing my panties revealed my neatly trimmed pubic hair. I'd anguished over my normally bushy black hair, finally deciding on a trim instead of shaving. I placed the camisole over my head and it felt silky smooth as it slipped into place. A smile filled my face as I wriggled into my French knickers.

Looking in the mirror, the outfit looked beautiful and I felt incredibly sexy. The camisole enticingly displayed my firm and full breasts, cascading from them to just above my waist. The knickers looked gorgeous. Turning to seeing the reflection of the bottom of my cheeks brought a wicked grin to my face.

I put the kimono on and loosely wrapped it around my waist. Wanting to make a good impression, I practiced removing it until I was happy with the technique. It seemed to take my mind off things and settle my nerves. I sat at the mirror touching up my makeup and then went to join Doctor Love.

I gasped with delight as I stepped into the bedroom. 'Ooh . . . Doctor Love! It's . . . it's . . . so beautiful,' I sighed overcome with emotion.

Doctor Love was lying on the bed wearing a white cotton robe. The drapes were closed and the room lit by candles placed on the mantelpiece over the fire and the two small antique bedside lamps. A fire was burning brightly in the fireplace, consuming a freshly placed log. Red rose petals had been sprinkled over the bed and the furniture and I could hear soft music coming from the suite.

Doctor Love had created an even more intimate setting than I thought possible. 'Wow,' I gasped as I looked around the room and finally took in his sensual gaze and lovely smile.

Any trepidations or nervousness about what was to unfold were forgotten. I moved to the edge of the bed and loosened the belt of the Kimono while maintaining Doctor Love's gaze. Easing it off my shoulders caused it to slip down my back and I caught it with my hands at my side before allowing it to drop seductively to the floor. I couldn't have done it better and Doctor Love confirmed it with an unbelievable sexy smile.

'Looks like you've done that before,' he softly teased.

His comment drew a confident smile. 'I practiced it in the ensuite,' I softly laughed.

I could feel the warmth in Doctor Love's eyes as he scanned the curves of my body, admiring the lingerie. His eyes lingered at my dark cleavage then trailed down to my hips and French knickers before checking out my flawless long-toned brown legs. I did a slow sensual twirl and brought a large smile to his face and his eyes finally settled on mine.

'You look stunning,' he softly complimented. 'Come and join me.'

I climbed on the bed and lay beside Doctor Love. Rolling close into him, our eyes met and he must have read my mind. 'I promise whatever we do will be gentle and enjoyable,' he whispered.

I saw the kindness in Doctor Love's eyes and smiled. 'I know,' I simply whispered back.

Combing his fingers through my dark short hair, they finally came to rest behind my neck. His caress was tender and his lips were soft and warm as he placed a kiss on a cheek. Others followed drifting towards my neck. I felt his breath between the kisses as his lips grazed, sucking lightly on my skin causing a tingling sensation. A hand gently prompted me to lift my head exposing my neck more fully while his kisses floated down drawing a small whimper.

Doctor Love's hand softly slid behind my back gently pulling me toward him, our bodies folding into each other as he held me tenderly. Lifting his gaze and looked deep into my eyes, he placed his lips so tenderly over mine. The kisses became more intimate as our lips gently caressed.

My heart skipped a beat and my stomach fluttered as I enjoyed the increase passion of our kissing. 'Oh yeah,' I moaned at the sensation, signalling I wanted more.

Our lips parted but Doctor Love drew back. I sighed and moved towards him wanting his lips. He placed a finger to mine and I kissed it lightly.

I looked at him and smiled seductively. 'I want you to teach me how to make love,' I purred.

'You're learning very quickly,' he softly replied, his lovely smile assuring.

Doctor Love moved off the bed and I rolled into his empty space and onto my chest. Turning my head, I looked at him longingly as he stood and faced me. The fire was still burning brightly, ravishing a log and I heard it roar and spark as it feasted. The soft music continued to filling the room as if performing a duet. I gazed at Doctor Love and sighed, savouring how wonderful the Practice was.

Noticing Doctor Love reached for the belt of his robe interrupted my dreamy thoughts. 'You've set a very high standard,' he teased.

Unfastening the belt and easing the robe from his shoulders caused it to slip down his back and he caught it with one hand before placing it neatly over the back of a chair. I smiled acknowledging Doctor Love's performance.

Suddenly my heart was in my mouth as I realised that he stood before me naked, my eyes were drawn to his erection. 'Oh gosh,' I nervously mumbled, moistening my dry lips.

My eyes widened realising how incredibly hard and erect he was. Doctor Love's cock was long but perfectly proportioned in width with a shiny meaty head, smooth skin and sculptured veins running along its length. 'How's it ever going to fit?' I thought to myself.

I ran my eyes over Doctor Love's lean and slightly muscular athletic body. He obviously looked after himself. Only a light mat of greying chest hairs and his short greying hair gave his age away. He climbed onto the bed and straddled my backside, his weight supported by his knees and his hard shaft nestled in the cleft of my backside.

Leaning forward, Doctor Love tenderly kissed the back of my neck and his lips drifted up to my ear. 'Relax and enjoy,' he whispered.

His kisses floating back down, more eagerly sucking on my scented skin. His soft hands roamed the contours of my back, sliding over the silky fabric of my camisole. I closed my eyes lost in the feeling of his gentle caress. I sighed as his hands stroked the bare naturally tanned skin of my lower back and began gliding up under the soft fabric.

I felt the camisole riding up my back and his tender kisses trailing the garment. 'Mmmm,' I softly purred enjoying his sensual touch.

Doctor Love's hands softly slid down my side to my hips and he gently pulling me towards him until I was kneeling with him positioned close behind. I sighed into the quilt cover, my face still resting on the bed as Doctor Love caressed my backside through the fabric of my knickers. His fingers hooked into the waistband. A long soft gasp escaped as he started to peel them down, his kisses trailing the retreating knickers.

'Oh, Doctor Love,' I moaned and trembled with anticipation, the closeness of his kisses and breath confirming his gaze upon my intimate mound.

The knickers dropped to my knees and I lifted one and then the other for their removal and finally lifting my toes, they were gone. 'Everything's fine. You're doing well,' he encouraged.

I felt the warmth of Doctor Love's legs against the back of mine and his erection between my legs pressed against my opening. He leaned into me and I felt the curve and weight of his body over mine, enjoying the firmness and warmth of his embrace. Doctor Love's fingertips glided under the camisole and discovered the curves of my rich brown breasts.

'Hu, hu, hu. Oh yeah,' I couldn't help but pant and moan with his soft and tender sensual touch.

I felt the slight rocking of his groin against my backside and his erection sliding between my legs. His smooth pale hands kneaded tenderly into the soft yielding coloured flesh before pausing to tease my dark nipples with his thumbs.

I was expecting Doctor Love to enter me at any moment but he kissed me tenderly on my back. The kiss was soft and passionate as he continued to caress my breasts with his magic hands. I felt his mouth open slightly and the light touch of his tongue against my hot skin sending a shiver up my spine and causing me to softly whimper.

The intensity of the emotions he aroused in me was overwhelming. 'Oh no . . . what?' I softly sighed in disappointment as he pulled away and started to leave.

I turned to watch him get off the bed and he stood facing me, his cock still highly aroused. 'Come and sit on the edge of the bed,' he softly gestured with a reassuring smile.

I moved to the edge of the bed, watching Doctor Love and wondering what was happening. He opened the draw of the side table and removed a tube. Taking my hand in his, he guided it to his shaft. He closed my fingers around his erection and we stroked its length together. It felt hard and throbbed slightly against my light grip. I looked up to see his dreamy eyes and the look of pleasure that consumed his face.

His hand left the back of mine and he removed the top from the tube. 'It's just personal lubrication and it will help,' he softly explained.

I continued stroking while Doctor Love drizzled some at the base and some across my fingers as I slowly ran my hand up and down. The massaging suddenly became effortless and I could hear the noise of the wetness as my fingers caressed his erection. It brought a thrill of satisfaction to see how much pleasure I was providing.

'Oh yeah,' Doctor Love moaned and I became more adventurous, stroking faster along its full length with a firm grip.

Doctor Love lent forward and gently lay me on my back. I lost the grip on his erection and it came to rest between my legs. I sighed with the thought of what was about to happen. He worked my camisole over my breasts exposing them to his lustful gaze. My sighs turned to loud moans as he softly kissed my breasts with long lingering kisses, his lips lightly sucking at the silky-smooth tanned skin.

'Oh . . . Doctor Love,' I moaned as he slowly worked towards a nipple and finally taking the dark nugget in his mouth while softly caressing the other with his fingertips.

Each suck and nip of his mouth caused immense pleasure. His shaft massaging my intimate opening and passionate lips and fingers had me in a state of bliss. I closed my eyes and savoured every moment of it.

I suddenly gasped a deep breath as Doctor Love unexpectedly entered me effortlessly, gently and painlessly. 'Yes, yes, yes,' I screamed, as much in relief as with the delightful feeling of fullness and smoothness.

I opened my eyes and we shared a sensual gaze. 'Ooh yeah, that's nice and you're so big,' I gasped, a smile filling my face.

The deeper he entered, the more I wanted. I arched my back and took him fully and willingly. Doctor Love gently stroked with a slow and steady rhythm. I never knew such levels of pleasure existed as Doctor Love almost pulled out before entering me fully again and again.

Each of his thrust sent pleasure radiating through my body and we both sighed with the sensation. I didn't feel any of the pain or discomfort that had plagued my memories of sex, just the sheer delight of our lovemaking. I watched Doctor Love as he slowly pleasured me and saw the enjoyment on his face.

'How does it feel?' He softly asked returning my blissful smile.

'Mmmm . . . lovely,' I sensually purred like a little black kitten.

Doctor Love held my thighs with both hands and slowly increased his rhythm, thrusting a little faster and harder. My moans grew loader and continuous with the pleasure I felt against my sensitive internal flesh, the sound of the wetness adding to the excitement.

'Are you okay?' He asked searching my face for a sign of reassurance.

'Yes, yes, yes, I gasped. Don't stop . . . please don't stop!' I almost begged.

His hands reached under me cupping the cheeks of my backside. Lifting my hips so they were level with his thrusting shaft, he held me against his body with my shoulders on the bed. I felt his balls caress against me with every enjoyable stroke. I lay there lifeless, rocking with the movement of our lovemaking and held in Doctor Love's arms. It was just beautiful. Doctor Love, sensing that I was overcome with emotion and spent, withdrew and gentle lay me down.

I just gazed up at Doctor Love, my breathing heavy and with a contented smile. 'Wow . . . that was amazing,' I gasped.

Doctor Love laid next to me, an arm around my waist and thigh between my legs where it came to rest against my moist opening. He held me close allowing my body to recover and my mind to absorb everything I had just experienced. We shared a sensual gaze and he softly smiled.

'Thank you, Doctor Love,' my eyes fluttering closed, blissfully content as I lay in his arms.

I felt his fingers gently combing through my hair as he did when we first embraced. It seemed such a long time ago. Lowering his face to mine, I lost count of how many times I savoured his tender lips but each one was delightful. I met his eyes and saw them glide over my body and then his fingertips traced where I felt his gaze, causing a little thrill of excitement.

'Your lingerie is lovely and it looks even more beautiful on you,' he softly commented causing a smile to fill my face.

'Please use the ensuite,' Doctor Love kindly suggested. 'Have a shower if you like and take as much time as you want. I'll meet you back in the suite.'

I collected my French knickers and kimono and made my way to the ensuite. I loved the warm and contented feeling as I got dressed and attended to my makeup. I relived our lovemaking in my mind, not wanting the memory to fade. Doctor Love was gentle, yet passionate and his lovemaking was so satisfying. It felt like part of the journey we were on, exploring, experiencing and learning new things. I felt no discomfort or pain, just a desire for more. I knew Doctor Love was a wonderful doctor and now a sensational lover.

I returned to the suite and Doctor Love was dressed and seated at his desk working. He noticed me taking a seat on the couch with my carry-bag. Smiling as we made eye contact, he joined me on the couch opposite. I loved everything about the therapy and was already thinking of when I could arrange another session.

'How was the sexual therapy? Any discomfort or pain?' Doctor Love added.

'No. It was wonderful and enjoyable,' I sighed, softly beaming at him.

I asked about the personal lubricant. Doctor Love explained that pain was common for some women and can lead to a loss of interest and even a fear of sex. Creating an intimate setting and gentle touching, caressing and kissing was intended to create arousal. Doctor Love said it would also help to settle my anxiety about having painful sex and concern about it affecting my relationship with Jimmy. He told me that these situations could lead to a lack of natural lubrication that women produced during sex.

'The personal lubrication will help and you may find that you don't need it when you become more comfortable and experience in lovemaking,' he explained.

Doctor Love continued to explain that sex can sometimes be painful due to a size difference between partners. This can cause uncomfortable stretching or deep penetration. Lubrication can help but so can the use of different positions when making love. Doctor Love mentioned it was a matter of trying which positions brought the most satisfaction and less discomfort.

'How big are you compared to other men?' I ventured, surprising myself.

Doctor Love didn't look fazed and took a moment to ponder the question. 'A little above average I should think,' his answer making me even more pleased the therapy had gone so well.

'Can we have some more therapy sessions?' Hoping he would hear the desire in my voice.

'Yes. I'd like to schedule a couple more appointments so we can try some different positions and techniques, if you are comfortable with that?' He recommended.

A smile slowly crept across my face. 'Yes, please. It's been helpful,' I added trying to hide my excitement.

'We can make the appointments on the way out with Maddisyn,' he suggested and then his lips turned into a generous smile.

'Was it good for you Doctor Love?' I nervously asked with a hopeful tone in my voice, my eyes searching his for an answer.

I saw contentment in Doctor Love's eyes as he gazed into mine. 'I'm sure you will make Jimmy a very happy man,' he replied, bringing a broad smile to my face . . .

I smiled to myself as Jimmy hugged me tenderly on our wedding night. Then a soft moan floated over my lips as his hand slipped up under my camisole, bringing me back to the moment. I gripped the silky-smooth fabric and stretched my arms over my head, arching my back to offer the soft and succulent brown flesh.

'Oh Nikki, I'm one very happy husband,' Jimmy smiled, before lowering his lips and capturing a nipple.

12