Just in Case Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Entering the bedroom, I found Doctor Love naked and laying on the bed. I smiled to myself noticing his clothes neatly folded or draped over an antique blue velvet chair.

I walked evocatively towards the side of the bed with a sexy smile. 'Who's happy to see me?' I teased gazing at his erection as I trailed my fingertips along his toned pale thigh.

His naughty smile sent a shiver rippling up my spine. My hand felt the warmth and smoothness of his cock and the throbbing veins beneath the skin as my curled fingers glided along its length.

Doctor Love softly moaned and arched his back. 'You've got a lovely cock,' I grinned, my eyes suddenly widening as I felt the hardened flesh throb strongly.

I recalled Maddisyn's comments about dirty talk and Doctor Love's advice. 'I bet your big cock wants some tight wet pussy,' I ventured and felt several more forceful throbs of arousal against my palm.

Maddisyn was right and Doctor Love was obviously more comfortable with it now. 'How about we start our sexual therapy by wrapping my legs around your gorgeous face?' I suggested with an exaggerated West Indian purr.

My pussy moistened as a naughty smile slowly formed on Doctor Love's lips. Holding his gaze, I reached behind my back and unclasped my bra, allowing it to slip off my shoulders and fall to the floor. I briefly paused, listening to my pounding heart as his eyes roamed over my naturally tanned breasts with erect dark peaks before climbing onto the bed. I straddled his chest and moved forward until my pussy hovering above his face.

Looking down at his expectant gaze, I slipped my fingers into the flimsy sodden fabric of my panties. 'Do you like my new G-string?' I teased as I caressed my slippery folds.

'It looks wonderful on you,' he smiled up through my cleavage.

I grinned and rolled my eyes as two fingers easily slipped between my moist folds. 'See how wet I am,' I moaned, my teasing fingers slurping with every thrust.

'No need for lube,' he softly laughed causing me to momentarily throw my head back with laughter.

Doctor Love peeled the white patch aside and clasped the back of my hand to coax my fingers free. 'Oh God!' I gasped and trembled watching my slick coated fingers disappear into his mouth and sucked clean.

My pussy just throbbed in response. 'Lick my pussy . . . please,' I begged.

Doctor Love's fingertips traced the chocolate crested folds before teasing them apart to reveal the red flesh glistening with pooled moisture. I gasped watching Doctor Love inhaled the scent of my pussy before slowly running the flat of his tongue through the shallow furrow of my internal flesh.

Adrenaline surged through me with that first intimate stroke. 'Fucking eat me,' I moaned.

I gasped with the pleasure; my breath stolen as Doctor Love thrust his face between my thighs. My legs were soon quivering around his ears as his tormenting tongue worked my moist folds and his lips nipped at the sensitive flesh. Gasping and moaning, clutching his short grey hair with my fingers brought little relief to the torturous pleasure.

Doctor Love sucked the red flesh into his moist lips, teasing it relentlessly with his skilled tongue. 'Oh fuck. I'm going to cum,' I gasped, thrusting into his face to coax him deeper.

My breathing became a series of desperate short gasps for air and my stomach quivered rapidly up and down as the orgasm ragged through me. I squealed through the convolutions that left me breathless, gasping for air as aftershocks cursed through my body.

Fingers still locked into Doctor Love's short grey hair, I pulled his face from my pussy. 'I need your fucking cock!' I loudly moaned at him with insatiable lust.

I moved back and lifted a leg over Doctor Love's hips to impaled myself, eyes widening as his cock slowly filled my tight pussy. Arms outstretch to his chest, I supported myself as I shimmied with a rhythm and moaned with the pleasure.

'God, I love riding your cock!' I moaned at Doctor Love.

He captured my wildly swinging breasts. Cupping them with his hands and strumming my nipples with his thumbs, caused me to moan louder and louder.

Doctor Love gazed up at me, his face contorted in pleasure. 'Is that what you want?' He moaned.

'I want you to cum,' I gasped back.

I squealed and shrieked playfully as he wrapped me in his arms to roll me off and ended up between my legs. 'What are going to do to me, naughty doctor?' I grinned.

'What I've wanted to do to your breast since I first saw them,' he lustfully moaned as he positioned himself over my stomach.

Doctor Love slid his cock into my cleavage and got me to squeeze his erection between my breasts with my palms on top keeping them tightly together. Doctor Love's hips thrusted his slippery cock between my breasts. His erection almost withdrew completely before his pale cockhead reappearing through the deeply tanned opening.

His caressing cock felt wonderful against my breasts and I could feel his balls sliding over my toned stomach. 'Come on. Fuck my tits. Fuck them harder,' I moaned, my accent more pronounced with the thrill of making Doctor Love cum.

Doctor Love responded to my dirty talking encouragement, his hips more frantically thrusting between my breast as he sighed and moaned with the effort. He lent forward supported by his arms above my head and his thighs tightened around me. I felt his weight pressing against me with his cock pistoning through my tight cleavage.

'I'm going to cum for you Nikki,' he uttered before a creamy white liquid erupted from his cock, hitting me on the chin and cascading to my neck.

'Oh goodness,' I gasped with surprise, quickly catching the warm stream of cum with my fingers as it slowly crept down the side of my neck and shoulder.

Doctor Love stroked his erection, working the remaining cum from his cockhead that fell like little sticky droplets onto my breasts. 'I'll get some tissues,' he offered reaching for the draw in the bedside table.

'There's so much and it's warm,' I beamed, an innocent and surprised tone in my voice.

Motionless as Doctor Love cleaned me, he couldn't have wiped the smile from my face. 'A warm shower will get the rest of it,' he suggested, returning my smile.

We went through to the ensuite and I removed my panties as Doctor Love got the shower ready. 'Going to join me doctor?' I invited, fluttering my eyelashes at him with a sweet innocent look.

'After you,' he simply smiled opening the sliding door.

I'd never been in such a large and luxurious shower. The antique brass taps and shower fittings looked lovely against the decorative heritage tiles. The spray of hot water filled the shower and rising steam gradually engulphed our naked bodies.

Doctor Love used some gel and the caress of his soft hands lathering my neck and shoulders soon had me purring. Streams of bubbles of lathered gel ran down coating my breasts, arms and stomach before flowing over my mound. I smiled watching the hot water coursing over my body leaving the rich brown skin glistening as the lather cascaded down.

'Your turn,' I smiled, working gel into my hands.

My palms roamed Doctor Love's chest and stomach, tracing the contours of his muscles as I lathered his body. Drifting lower, I gently cupped his balls and my other hand lathered his cock in bubbles. I loved the feeling of the soft silky-smooth skin and felt it stiffen, pushing against my palm.

I glancing up seeing Doctor Love's reaction to my touch. 'More sexual therapy?' I teased, flashing him a naughty smile only to shriek playfully as I was suddenly pulled into his embrace.

His lips found the crook of my neck, kissing and sucking on the wet skin under the warm spray of the shower. 'Turn around,' he whispered in my ear.

Doctor Love wrapped his arms around me, his erection throbbing against my backside as his lathered hands glided over the soft curves of my breasts.

His gentle hands kneaded and tenderly fondled my breast. 'Oh yes, yes, yes,' I whimpered as their dark buds sprouted through the white coating of suds and bubbles.

A hand slowly glided down my body, teasingly towards my pussy that throbbed in anticipation of his touch. My moans and whimpers echoed louder in the constrains of the shower as his caress of my highly aroused clit made my legs tremble with excitement.

I flung my head back against his shoulder as two fingers pushed deep into me. 'I love it when you do that to my pussy,' I moaned, his palm cupping my mound.

I softly moaned as water cascaded between my breasts and down my toned body to flow through his stroking fingers. 'Make me cum. Please make me cum . . . please,' I begged.

Doctor Love's other hand relinquished a breast to teased my clit with a single fingertip as his other fingers gently thrusted into me. Signs and whimpers escaped as I cupped my breasts, fingers squeezing the yielding brown flesh before rolling the twin peaks between my thumbs and fingers.

Doctor Love's gentle caress suddenly became urgent and forceful, strumming with his fingers. 'Uh, uh, uh, uh,' I gasped uncontrollably, my body trembling as our tormenting fingers drove me to the edge.

I could feel it building as my pussy writhed against Doctor Love's palm. 'Oh fuck, yes. That's it!' I screamed as my whole body began to tremble.

I began gasping for air and my stomach convulsed uncontrollably as I rode out the climax. I whimpered and sighed until the very last wave of pleasure subsided and slumped back against Doctor Love's chest.

I turned to face Doctor Love, gazing at him with pleading dark eyes. 'Let me suck on your cock . . . please,' my accent dripping with lust.

'Nikki, I don't think . . .,' he commenced, abruptly pausing as I grabbed his cock forcefully.

'I'm not getting out of this shower without having your cock in my mouth!' I demanded, dropping to the shower base.

'Tell me what to do. Its sexual therapy isn't it?' I growled up at his stunned gaze.

I followed Doctor Love's instructions and slipped his cock into my mouth and felt it pulse against my lips. 'Ooh, it's throbbing,' I grinned, looking up at Doctor Love.

I swirled my tongue across the meaty tip of his cock before sucking the head into my mouth. 'Look up and see me watching you. It's more exciting,' Doctor Love continued instructing.

The warm water cascading down my back felt wonderful as I sucked his erection and teased with my tongue. I smiled around his cock watching Doctor Love moan in pleasure as I bobbed up and down while stroking his cock in a corkscrew motion.

'What's wrong?' I sighed as Doctor Love suddenly pulled out of my mouth.

'Nothing. It's perfect. Keep stroking,' he softly moaned.

My curled fingers pumped his cock to the tune of his sighs and moans. 'Are you going to cum for me Doctor Love?' I wickedly teased, his face wincing with the torturous pleasure.

'Oh, yes. Play with my balls,' he breathlessly moaned.

I cupped his ball sac and massaged his balls with my fingertips as I stroked. 'That's done it,' he gasped.

My eyes widened as my fingertips felt his balls pulsing and then his cock throbbed against my palm. 'Oh, Doctor Love!' I gasped as his cock erupted, shooting warm creamy cum over my breasts.

I worked the remaining cum from his cock onto my breasts like he did earlier. 'That was wonderful,' Doctor Love smiled down as he pumped some gel into his hand.

I raised my smiling face to the stream of water, washing the cum away before Doctor Love lathered my neck and chest and rinsed the foamy suds off me. I couldn't stop smiling as we stepped from the shower and dried ourselves. The white cotton towel felt so soft and luxurious against my dark skin.

Doctor Love helped me slip on a white bath robe and I turned to meet his gorgeous smile and warm sensual eyes. 'I'm sorry about the obscene language and getting a little demanding. I've never been so . . . so . . . wild,' I apologised with a coy smile.

'Nothing to apologise for,' he smiled back. 'Just take it slowly until you know what Jimmy's comfortable with,' he added.

'What was it like with me? Was it exciting for you? Was I good to . . . you know?' I asked, desperately searching his face for a reaction.

Doctor Love held me close and whispered his answer in me ear, words I'd never thought I would ever hear him say that instantly brought a hidden smile to my lips.

I suddenly fended Doctor Love away and stepped back, feigning being shocked and fluttering my hand to my chest for effect. 'Doctor Love! You said it was sexual therapy!' I shrieked, my distressed look dissolving to a broad knowing smile.

12