'Just' Jane Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My daughter is right." Maureen chuckled. "You're in love with them both."

"Kate? You talked to my mom?" I asked stunned.

"You really don't know, do you?" My grandmother shook her head in disbelief. "I thought you met with Penny."

"You mean Penelope, Lela's mother?" I wanted to clarify. Maureen nodded still smiling. "I met her in the hospital before she passed."

"Alone?" Maureen probed.

"For a few minutes." I circled the patio unable to understand her point.

"And what did she tell you?"

"She told me about her affair with my grandfather. How Kurt shot her husband in your bed. How she seduced Poole." I explained.

"What about Lela?" Maureen asked pointedly.

"She said Lela was the daughter she always wanted." I relayed almost her exact words I thought.

"That fucking black bitch!" Maureen quipped. "Till her dying day. That's what she promised."

I was stunned at her choice of words, I had never heard Maureen curse.

"Jane sit down I have something to tell you." My grandmother pointed to the chair I abandoned earlier.

Sitting down Maureen reached across and took my hands in hers. She closed her eyes then slowly opened them.

"Jane..." My grandmother sighed heavily. "I gave birth to Lela not Penny."

I thought my head was going to explode.

"WHAT?" I yelled stunned. "How can that be?"

The question was stupid I admit but you have to remember my state of mind.

"Kurt didn't get Penelope pregnant, her husband got me pregnant." Maureen confessed.

"But Penny raised Lela I was there!" I protested.

"Jane, forgive me I know how this must seem but there was a good reason for that." My grandmother moved to sit beside me.

"A white woman with a black baby? Back in those days? A married white woman with a black baby?" Maureen spoke softly. "Lela would either be dead or raised in some group home."

Maureen's eyes let me know she was serious.

"I don't know how Kurt found out I was pregnant but since he had a vasectomy years ago he knew it wasn't his. A month or so later he shot Lela's father in our bed." Maureen admitted. "Kurt sent Penny and me away to have the baby. When she came back with Lela everyone assume it was hers."

"So you just gave Lela to Penelope?" I asked emotionally.

"The hardest decision I ever made, but I've never regretted it either. A black woman with a mixed child wasn't unexpected back then, even though Lela looks black, if she didn't who would even care?" Maureen's eyes started to water. "When Lela didn't develop like other kids her age Penny only loved her more."

"So you knew early on?" I questioned.

"At eighteen months we suspected. It got worse as she grew up. Max was a godsend there as well. Lela had a real family that loved her." My grandmother wiped her eyes. "Your grandfather was never the same after Penny started raising Lela. Penny promised me she would never sleep with Kurt again and would never tell anyone about Lela for as long as she lived. I guess she kept her promises on both of those."

"And Poole? Penny said she seduced him." I hesitated asking.

"Lela must have been ten or twelve, you'll have to do the math. Poole had just turned eighteen earlier that year. I heard they fucked the day of the funeral?" Maureen cussed again. "The rest is history."

Maureen stood up and paced the patio. I had so many questions but now didn't seem like the right time. As if in a stroke of genius Maureen went into the living room and picked up the phone.

"Yes, will you please find Lela and have her come here at once." Maureen said.

"Yes, that will be fine, thank you."

Maureen came back to the patio and pulled me to my feet.

"So you need Poole to tell you he loves you?" Maureen asked forcefully.

"That's what I want." I replied demurely.

"What about Tina? What is he to do with her?" Maureen replied.

"I've already told Tina if she goes I go." I answered honestly.

"And Lela, is she just a pawn?

"I'm in love with Lela and I will not allow anyone to use her as a pawn not even you!" I spat back.

Just then Lela opened the door and walked in. Maureen and I both looked her way at the same time.

"What did you find out?" Maureen asked Lela.

"They're waiting for us." Lela said with a smirk.

"Jane you tell Poole what you told me. Don't give an inch, if he doesn't come through leave until he does."

"Seriously?" I questioned her.

"As your grandmother I insist. Lela will take you but I don't want her there when you tell him." Maureen explained.

"But mom..." Lela complained.

"Not this time baby, Jane just promised me she wouldn't let that happen."

"I better call Max then." Lela said disappointed.

"My car will take you to Poole's, Max can pick Lela up there."

With a kiss on the cheek and a hug I will never soon forget I tuned to leave Maureen.

"I'll see you tomorrow." Her mother said to Lela as she received her hug and kiss.

"Can I go swimming?" Lela grinned.

"Only if you promise to keep your suit on the whole time. Jermaine almost had a heart attack last week." Maureen laughed.

"But it broke!" Lela giggled.

"Broke my ass, this isn't Poole's house you little exhibitionist." My grandmother laughed. "Now both of you get out of here and end this drama, I'm too old for this."

The car that picked us up at the airport was waiting outside.

"So who else knows?" I whispered through clenched teeth.

Lela leaned in to steal a kiss. "Poole and Max." Lela said before she moved away.

"Tina?" I asked.

Lela laughed and shook her head.

"So how often do you see Maureen?" I happened to ask remembering the bathing suit incident.

"Every day for lunch unless she's busy." Lela giggled.

"How do you get there?" I asked.

"Bobby drives me." Lela looked at the driver. "Bobby say hi to Jane, she's my niece, oh, and she's also my girlfriend."

"So I've heard." A deep voice replied as he waved his hand. "Hi Jane."

"Hi Bobby." I replied embarrassed.

We all laughed but not for long as we soon turned onto Poole's street. Lela seemed to know what the stakes were as we pulled up.

"Jane, remember what my mother's said." Lela leaned in to kiss me. "Don't forget to tell Tina how much you still love her."

Lela's lips pressed hard against mine as if to drive home her point. Bobby's eyes lowered from the rear view mirror out of respect.

"I love you Lela." I whispered.

Her hand moved between us and grabbed my tit squeezing it firmly. Without a word my lover told me she knew.

Max was waiting when Lela and I piled out of Maureen's car. Bobby unloaded my luggage and set it just inside the open garage. We waved to Bobby as he drove away. I went to Max an put my arms around him and pulled myself tight.

"Oh Max what have I done?"

This mountain of a man wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer.

"Jane you taught me to open my eyes when it comes to Lela. Now it's time for you to open Poole's eyes too." Max replied.

I released Max then stretched up and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm sorry to ruin your day with him." I smiled sadly.

"That's ok, he wasn't really there today anyway, and Poole hasn't been the same since the two of you left." Max winked at me.

I stood there and watched Lela and Max leave. Alone in the drive I looked at the new car Poole bought for me to drive. The keys were in my purse, two suitcases with clothes Tina bought sat just inside the door.

They owned me I thought for a brief moment. Or did I sell myself? I wanted to put the clothes in the car and drive away like I did earlier today. Then I thought of Lela reminding me how much I loved Tina. I thought of Penny and Maureen.

Pulling my bags behind me I entered the house through the kitchen. Tina was at the counter cooking, Poole was outside at the grill.

Tina looked at me through blood shot eyes and then my bags. When she looked back up to my eyes I saw the pain she was in.

"Dinner will be ready in a few minutes. Please feel free to wash up, I'll have Poole take your luggage upstairs." Tina said her voice cracking as she spoke.

I stood there holding my bags from the airplane not knowing what to say. It had been a long day, but with the time difference it was just now seven on the west coast. Then I saw Poole fill the doorway to the patio. Tina followed my eyes and now saw him too.

"Poole please take Jane's suitcases up to her room while she washes up."

Poole looked at Tina as she spoke and then to me. His eyes were piercing mine to the point I could see the fury built up behind them. I released the bags and headed to the powder room.

"Yes Tina." Poole replied calmly.

In the bathroom I washed my hands and splashed water on my face. The towel trembled as I tried to hold it in my unsteady hands.

"Just breath I told myself."

Spending more time than needed I finally gathered the nerve to leave the small sanctuary.

"Oh good you're here." Tina said as a tear rolled down her cheek. "Poole just went out to get the food off the grill. Please sit here"

Tina pulled out the chair, I sat in it as she moved to the counter carrying dinner back with her. Poole place the shrimp and vegetables from the grill on the table and took a seat to my right. Tina sat directly across from me with Poole to her left.

Without a word we passed the plates of food to serve ourselves. Poole was the first to speak.

"Max said you were at Maureen's?"

"Not now Poole. I told you not until we eat." Tina said gritting her teeth.

"For god's sake woman it's her grandmother! I can't talk to her about family?" Poole protested.

"NO!" Tina snapped back. "We have nothing to talk about until after we eat." Tina glared at Poole.

I took another bite just to make sure I didn't say anything but I could see Poole was just itching to attack me. Tina took a sip of wine, I could see she was seething to do the same.

"Can I ask her about the weather?" Poole dared to break the silence.

"GOD DAMN IT POOLE!" Tina screamed. "Why don't you just ask the fucking bitch why she fucking ran away this morning?"

Tina threw her fork across the room and put her face in her hands as the tears flowed.

"Well you heard the woman. What do you have to say for yourself?" Poole aske accusatorily.

It was one thing to be called a fucking bitch it was another to suggest I was the only one at fault. If they wanted to play rough two can play that game.

"Ok, ask the slut why she suggested Elaine take me to dinner?" I pointed to Tina.

"You did what?" Poole looked at his wife. "Why would you do that? Elaine hates Jane."

Tina pulled her hands back and gave me the evil eye.

"I just thought if they spent some time alone they could at least tolerate each other." Tina explained.

"As her slave?" I hissed.

"What are you talking about?" Tina looked at Poole acting surprised.

"She attacked me and told me I needed to give her a back rub like I gave you and I would now be her slut." I explained. "Poole called just in time. Well there almost was a cat fight."

"Why didn't you tell me?" Poole asked in exasperation.

"She's Tina's partner." I shot an accusatory look at Tina.

"So she's my partner. I may have told her about the back rub but I never suggested you would be her slut."

"Bullshit, you admitted the next morning you set this up." I snapped back. "'I told her you would be willing', you said you told Elaine"

"To go to dinner." Tina argued.

"'Don't worry you'll be my slut tonight!' You said this morning too." I sneered.

"That was just for you. I didn't know what happened last night." Tina sighed.

"And today, she threatened to lie to you if I didn't have sex with her tonight while you were at an appointment she set up. Elaine said you would believe her over me." I pointed out.

"Come on Jane you're making that up?" Tina accuse me.

"Tina did you have an appointment Elaine set up?" Poole asked.

"Yes but..."

"Ok what about the guy you sent to my room Friday night? Timothy?" I pointed at Tina.

"Oh this has gone on far enough!" Tina yelled. "I definitely didn't send a man to your room, Timothy or by any other name." Tina laughed it off. "Why are you doing this Jane? To make me look bad in front of Poole?"

"To make you look bad? Tina I'm in love with you! I thought you loved me too?" I looked at her closely.

"Jane I do love you, but why are you making this up? To make Elaine look bad." Tina's eyes pleaded with me to stop.

"Ha! I can prove it. Timothy, or whatever his real name is showed me a text with your picture. You were waving and a caption said 'hope you're having a good time." I sat back and folded my arms. "Now if you didn't send him how did he have your picture from THAT day at the convention on HIS phone? Then how did he know that I was your slut?"

Tina was floored by the news. It wasn't a good sign that she was trying to figure out what was going on. If she had sent the guy what was there to think about? If she didn't who did.

"And by the way he might look like Poole but his cock doesn't even come close." I added.

"Elaine! That conniving bitch!" Tina looked at Poole. "Oh my god Jane I am so sorry."

Tina placed her hands back over her face and started crying again.

"I told you it was just a matter of time." Poole reached out to console his wife.

"Poole." Tina bawled. "Oh Jane I have been such a fool. Can you ever forgive me?"

"What? You really didn't send him? Not even as a joke?" I asked feeling bad now I gloated.

"Elaine took that picture for the girls back at the shop. I only sent the text to Elaine and the seamstress." Tina bawled. "There was a guy Elaine met that looked just like Poole, she showed me just a picture. I never met him."

I got up and ran around the table and took Tina in my arms. It all made sense now. Elaine had played us both against each other. But why.

"Why don't you two go up and spend a little alone time. I'll clean up here and make a few phone calls." Poole suggested. "I'll be up later."

Tina and I didn't so much walk up the stairs but run. She pulled me on the bed and smothered me with kisses.

"I need a shower care to join me?" I moaned.

"I thought you'd never ask." Tina grinned.

"Here let me help you undress." I tugged at her top.

Tina stopped me.

"Jane I love you. I would never do anything to hurt you." Tina said with conviction. "As for Elaine..."

"Tina I'm sorry I didn't come to you first. I was wrong to run." I apologized. "I don't care about Elaine I only care about you."

We kissed once more savoring the moment.

"Now about that shower?" Tina giggled. "Here let me help you."

Tina rose up and started to undo the buttons.

"Tina please don't." I now stopped her. "This is something your slut should be doing."

Tina's eyes met mine. I pushed her hands away and started to undo the button myself. The sexual tension began to grow as Tina realized I was still willing to submit. I was in no hurry to disrobe Tina replacing each garment with kisses.

As my hands caressed her now naked body Tina reached out to undress me.

"Here let me help you." I giggled.

"Jane please don't." Tina now stopped me. "This is something your slut should be doing."

My eyes met hers and I started laughing.

"Ok slut, be sure to tell Tina I love her." I laid back giving myself to her.

By the time I was naked we almost forgot the shower. Knowing we would never take one if we made love now Tina and I agreed it would be more fun to do it now. The warm spray bounced off us as we frolicked in the shower. Tina's soapy mounds slipped through my fingers as I teased her nipples.

"Hurry slut I need to taste you." Tina slipped a finger in my needy pussy.

"Sixty nine?" I whimpered.

"Only if you're on top." Tina quickly turned the water off.

"I need you now!" I panted.

Without even drying off I moved over Tina to the bed and stabbed my tongue deep in her willing cunt. She did the same as we raced to see who could bring the other off quicker. Tina wrapped her arms behind my thighs and plunged her tongue in my pussy.

Writhing on top of my lover I enjoyed each delicious lick. Spreading her cunt open I found her clit and sucked it from under its dark damp home.

"Oh you naughty girl." Tina moaned as she thrust her hips up.

What started as a friendly competition now became a full out race. Tina bit my labia's tugging them hard. I stuffed two fingers deep inside her pussy.

Concentrating on Tina's clit I knew the race would soon be over. Tina bent her knees and again thrusted up offering me all of her sex. I flicked her clit side to side, twisted my fingers in her pussy, and pulled my cunt from her reach,

"You fucking slut!" Tina cried out.

Literally seconds later her body tensed below me then started to spasm. I held my fingers in place for Tina to fuck herself with. I flattened my tongue and gently caressed her clit allowing her orgasm to extend as long as she could stand it.

With her thighs clamped over my ears I lowered my cunt back over her talented tongue. Pulling free I rocked back on my legs towering above her. My pussy dripped as I lifted it free from Tina again.

"My turn slut."

I lowered my pussy and ground my clit on her tongue. Tina worked a hand free and found my ass. Her finger rimmed my sensitive hole as I thrust back.

"That's not fair." I groaned myself now on the brink.

Tina found my clit and showed it no mercy as I succumbed to her love.

Rolling to the side we looked at each other complete spent.

"We should take a shower." Tina laughed.

"Really?" I groaned.

"Poole won't fuck you if you don't." Tina reminded me.

"Me, what about you?" I asked.

"I need to get back to the convention. There are still some vendors to meet and then the teardown." Tina explained.

"What about Elaine?" I ventured to ask.

"Ah yes." Tina scowled. "Then there is taking out the trash."

The second shower was much more relaxing but just as loving. Elaine's plan had backfired, Tina and I were now closer than we ever were before.

Tina picked out a sexy outfit she wanted me to wear for Poole. I went and watched her dress to fly back across the country again today. I went back to my room when Tina left to call my daughters.

Cassie and I talked until I heard Poole in the shower. After the water turned off I waited an agonizing fifteen minutes for Poole to appear in the bedroom.

"What do we have here?" Poole's eyes lit up.

"Your slut reporting for duty." I said seductively.

Dressed in a see through teddy I'm sure Poole expected me to be equally excited to play. Wearing just the shorts he sleeps in Poole sauntered over and stood before me.

"So have you two kissed and made up?"

"We did more than kiss." I said. "Tina told me she loved me, I told her how much I loved her, and then we made love."

Poole knew right away something was up. Poole's body language shifted and his eyes narrowed as he looked at me. That sinking feeling settled in over me to the point I felt I might not be able to breathe.

When he didn't respond I did.

"Lela took me to see her mother today."

"And what will you do with that information?" Poole asked.

"The same I did with the information I learned about Max." I assured him.

I expected the news to elicit some response but Poole stood mute. He said there was a secret that wasn't his to tell and now that I knew it my gut was still in a knot. Poole was still hiding something from me and I was determined to find out what it was.

"Do you love me Poole?"

The muscles in Poole's jaw tightened and his teeth clenched. The veins at his temples popped and his face reddened. His previously narrowed eyes now pierced into mine.