Just Jump

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was well past two when Taylor came in. Andy, was sitting at the kitchen table, flipping through Sports Illustrated while sipping a cup of decaf.

He was glad when she finally did get home. This was usually their time. For all of their lives, once Taylor was old enough, the rest of the family went to bed while they stayed up later to talk, or watch TV, or just sort of hang out with the rest of the world effectively out of existence. Sitting here at the table at this time of night without her felt all wrong.

"Coffee?"

"Is everyone else asleep?"

"Of course."

"Good. I can tell you that I just had the worst sex of my life."

"I don't want to hear that."

"Neither do I."

As she said it, she moved to make herself a cup of decaf coffee, another part of their night owl routine, hers with extra cream but little sugar, his the exact opposite.

"That's not what I meant."

"So you want to hear that I had the best sex of my life?"

Andy glared at her with the half-joking smile that he figured she wanted to see.

She looked hot. He knew when she had gone out tonight, dressed like that, exactly what she was looking for. Taylor didn't wear dresses that short and tight very often. She usually dressed down, almost daring a guy to like her despite her too casual appearance and a serious effort to look as plain and everyday as she could, as if it was all she could do to avoid being downright disheveled.

But every once in a while Taylor got an itch, just like anyone. Every once in a while she dressed for sex. Too often this summer, and tonight in particular, had been one of those nights. It all set Andy on edge. It was one thing that really and unexpectedly sucked about spending this last summer at home before going back to grad school. By next year he'd have his doctorate and with any luck a job and an apartment away from his family, almost certainly in another state, or even on another coast.

He saw it as possibly his last chance in his life to spend a lot of time with Taylor. She was halfway done with college, and after that she'd be working on her doctorate, too. Their lives had to part soon, with a lot less focus around this house and their family.

He'd never seen Taylor so horny and active in his life as he had this summer. He'd had to watch her head out like that more often this one summer than he'd imagined she'd ever do in her life.

He didn't know what had gotten into her.

"So what was so bad about it?" he asked.

"The guy was just selfish. Are you selfish?"

"Very much so, but I'm smart enough to never show it."

Taylor glared at him this time, with that weighing look one gives when they know that you're lying, but can't figure out exactly which part is the lie or how the truth has been twisted to make it close enough to pass.

"What did he do, come before you did? Expect a blow job with nothing in return?"

Taylor looked away, clearly uncomfortable. They'd discussed sex before, or rather Andy had, but the topic always plainly made her uncomfortable. He kept trying to figure out why, but had never been able to pin it down.

"He was just clueless. If I was silent, he kept right on doing what he was doing. If I moaned in obvious pleasure, he stopped and did something else. If I touched him, no matter how, he was so quiet you'd think his mom was in the room listening. It was just weird."

"Do you like him?"

"Not any more."

Taylor chuckled. Andy chuckled. He wasn't sure who reacted that way first.

"Good. You deserve better."

Taylor smiled at him with that loving twinkle of hers. He was the only one in the world, as far as he knew, that got that smile from her. She put her hand out onto his.

"Thanks. Maybe. But that doesn't mean I'll ever find it."

"You're young. You'll find it."

"Maybe. To be honest, it's not really a priority. I want to do other things first"

"You're not in a hurry to get married?"

"No. Absolutely not."

"Jesus. Don't let Mom hear you. She's already got detailed plans for how she's going to fuck up your kids."

Taylor laughed as Andy grinned.

"What about you?"

"Not only am I in no hurry, I'm not even sure I ever will. In fact, I'm pretty sure that I never will."

"That's not what you said when you were with Gwen."

"Well, it is now. I've been thinking about it. I can't live like Mom and Dad, ever, and I can't see that it ever turns out any differently. No, I suspect that I'll be a bachelor for life."

"To reducing commuter congestion," Taylor said, raising her coffee mug in a mock toast.

Andy smiled, lifting his mug and tapping Taylor's gently. He watched her eyes as he sipped, wishing Taylor would have tried to talk him out of his future life plans.

* * *

Now

Taylor looked up at her brother. She knelt before him now much as she had that night in the attic, yet everything was so different. In just a blink, after two horrible, stupid leaps, two blatant, horrid lapses in judgment by her, everything had changed.

The first mistake, sucking her own brother's cock in a moment of drunken passion, had exploded into the most wonderful sort of forbidden love that anyone could ever dream. It was utterly and totally wrong and Taylor reveled in it. Taylor, the good little girl who got straight A's and was her mother's pride and joy knelt before her big brother, then and now, supplicating herself to him as his lover, as if she were his wife or his whore.

Here, now, she lowered her mouth again to his cock, keeping her eyes locked on his. She rested her hand on her belly, happy to feel the baby kick in pleasant reminder of his presence, even as her lips closed over the head of her brother's cock and slid forward, sucking him into her mouth. She watched his face cloud with love and pleasure as she took him, letting him feel the soft, moist insides of her cheeks and the wet, agile affections of her tongue. She held his cock head as her tongue traced a circle around its rim, exploring it's shape and feel without a drunken stupor to cloud her memory.

She hummed in appreciation, then released him to show him her smile.

"I remember this," she said. She didn't entirely. She'd been far too drunk. What she truly remembered was fragmented. It was more emotional than tangible. She remembered not so much how it felt as how she felt. She remembered how unexpectedly and sinfully in love she had felt.

He looked down at her with his own deep eyes full of love and longing in a way that made Taylor melt.

"So do I, Baby. I've remembered it every night, waiting for it to happen again."

She took his cock in her hand, staring at it as she stroked it, admiring it's length and hardness, and the satiny-smooth texture of it. She looked up at him, cock held in her hand and then pressed against her face.

"Really?" she asked, sounding like a happy little girl who'd been told what a good job she'd done on some simple, childish task.

He didn't answer. He just stared at her with that look of lust and adoration. Her heart melted. She had to make him melt, too. She took his cock into her mouth again, this time closing her eyes so that she could savor the feel of it. She sucked hard while enjoying the sound of the abrupt intake of breath it elicited from her brother.

She released it from her mouth again, only to run her lips along the shaft from his balls to the head, then back down where she kissed and sucked his balls. In a moment of wicked delight, she rose from her haunches to kneel as straight up as she could. She looked up at him as she rubbed his cock across the top of her swollen belly.

"Oh, God," he moaned.

She giggled.

"Can you feel the baby kicking?"

"Oh, God, Taylor. I never knew you'd be so sexy pregnant."

She grinned.

"Does it really excite you?"

"Fuck yes. Fuck yes."

"Watch your language in front of the baby," she said, smiling, as she sank back down to her haunches to take his cock again into her mouth.

This time she swallowed as much of him as she could, taking him deeply into her throat until she felt ready to gag, then backing off, then doing it again. She bobbed her head on his cock, back and forth, simulating for him the feel of his sister's pussy on his cock.

"Oh, fuck, Taylor. That's so good. I've waited so long for this."

She sped up her efforts, trying harder and harder to take him ever more deeply into her mouth. At last she moved too fast, too deeply, until she almost gagged, then had to release him to recover. To mask her failure she ran her lips along his shaft again.

"So have I, Andy," she finally replied. "I've dreamed about this for years and years."

"So you've told me."

"And I've dreamed about it every night after you've hung up. Every night I felt so bad. Every night you'd call, and it would make me feel wonderful. And every night, after you hung up, I'd lie back and dream of taking your cock in my mouth again."

As she told him this, she stared into his eyes while rubbing his cock over her mouth and nose and cheeks and face, and then rubbing her mouth and nose and cheeks and face over his cock. The smooth, hard skin felt glorious against her. She wanted it to touch her everywhere. She wanted to return to sucking his cock knowing that it had caressed every inch of her face.

"I love you, Andy."

"I love you, too, Taylor."

"And I love your cock."

She said it, then before he could respond she descended on it yet again with frantic passion, fucking his cock with her mouth as fast and deeply as she could, determined to swallow every inch of it that she could manage. His hand came down to caress her hair. As it did, she released his cock to turn and kiss his palm, then to suck on one of his fingers, while her hand ceaselessly stroked his shaft.

"You're so beautiful, Taylor."

She smiled. She rubbed her face against his hand, which caressed her in turn, until she couldn't take it anymore and guided his hard cock back into her mouth. The feel of her brother's cock in her hand and mouth was magnificent. She felt so very dirty in the most magnificent of ways.

"Fuck, Taylor, you're so fucking beautiful."

He stared at her with wonder and admiration in his eyes.

She wished in her heart that she could somehow marry him, to make their growing bond sinfully but righteously complete. She imagined this as she sucked his cock and his breathing and his groans quickened and intensified. He wasn't ready to come yet, but she wasn't going to let him get close this time. Unlike that first night, he wasn't going to even get close to coming in her mouth.

She wanted to fuck him, to truly and completely and totally fuck her loving and beloved big brother.

* * *

Andy felt his passion increasing. He couldn't take it any more. He'd never expected her to respond so soon or to come on to him so quickly. As much as they'd talked about this every night for months, he assumed that he'd have to -- that he'd have the opportunity to -- romance her. He assumed she'd be hesitant, needing some coaxing to relax and become more at ease with their plans and his presence.

That she'd been so openly seductive was so out of character for her. She'd said that being pregnant made her horny to a degree she'd never imagined, but this was shocking. He liked it. He loved it. But it shocked him.

Still, he didn't want to come yet. He wanted to give her the pleasure she deserved. She'd gotten pregnant, and hadn't felt a man's cock inside her since. Even that one last, fateful time the sex had been too quick. She'd said it was like being pricked with a thorn, in, intense feeling, and it was over.

She needed and deserved something way, way better. Her mouth felt so good on his cock. She really did give amazing blow jobs. His little sister sucked cock like no other woman he'd ever known. He tried to tell himself it was all her skill. He also tried to tell himself that it was because he loved her, and now openly admitted to her and to himself that he always had.

But part of it was because she was his sister. This was a woman he never, ever should have in this way. This was incest. This was to most wicked, wrong, fucked up thing that he could do. He loved her. She loved him. She was beautiful, and admirable, and sexy. She wanted him. But she was also his sister, and this was incest, and that made the whole thing more amazing than anything he could imagine.

"Come here, Baby," he said, reaching down to grab her arms and tug her upward.

She didn't resist. He slipped off of the bed to help lift her from her knees, while she leaned her hands on the edge of the mattress for support, smiling at him the whole time with a look of decadent but loving lust in her eyes. She turned to sit on the edge of the bed, with one hand resting on that sexy, swollen belly.

"Are you going to fuck me now, Andy?"

"Yes, darling. Your lover is going to fuck you now."

"My brother?" she asked.

He looked into her smiling eyes, and grinned.

"Yes, Taylor. Your brother is going to fuck you now. The way he should have been fucking you for years."

"The way I should have been fucked the night I got pregnant?"

"Yes. Yes, I'm going to fuck you right. Your brother is going to fuck you the way you deserve. I want you to pretend it's that night, and that it's me fucking our baby into you. Imagine that it's me with you then, instead of here with you now."

"I'd like that," she said. "But it's not that easy now."

Andy looked at her. He looked at her large, expansive belly, and the way she had to lean back on the heels of her hands to comfortably keep her balance. He bent down to kiss her. With his lips a centimeter from hers he halted, staring into her eyes as she stared into his.

She'd sucked his cock, he realized, and he hadn't yet kissed her with any passion since they'd gotten home.

Home, he thought. Their home. Here in their home.

He hadn't kissed her as a lover. He hesitated. His lips found hers and pressed into her with all of the passion he could muster. She responded wonderfully, humming her appreciation as their tongues tangled as if they had been doing this for years.

The kiss lasted a long time, until and even after her hand suddenly wrapped around his cock and squeezed. He moaned in appreciation into the kiss. He kissed her that much harder, then, before forcing himself to break it off.

"Come here," he said, guiding her up to her feet.

He moved behind her to sit on the edge of the bed. From there he reached between her legs, where his hand glided slowly up and down the length of her pussy lips.

"Fuck, you're wet, Little Sister."

"For you, Andy. Sucking your cock made me wet, for you."

She looked back at him, smiling, then closed her eyes while wearing a dreamy expression as his hand continued to work along her pussy, then slip a finger deep up inside.

"Oh, Andy."

"Yes, Darling?"

She moaned in response. Her hips moved around, urging his finger to do more. He kissed the small of her back, letting his other hand wrap around to rest on her taut belly. He felt the baby kick, and smiled at the unexpected feeling.

"Did you feel that?" she asked.

"Yes. Yes."

"Fuck me now, Andy. Don't wait."

With his hand still on her belly, moving the other to her hip, he pulled her down to him. She sat back, lowering herself carefully. Her hand quickly found his cock to guide it into her. His mind exploded with the feeling of the hot, wet squeeze of her pussy embracing his cock as his own hands covered the smooth, taut skin of her pregnant belly with his thumbs gently caressing the undersides of her swollen breasts.

* * *

Feeling a cock enter her had never, ever, ever come close to feeling like this.

She didn't know if it was just because she was so damned horny, or some change with being pregnant, or the fact that it was her brother and a heinous act of incest, or if it was simply the fact that of all men it was Andy, the one man she had come to realize she truly adored and loved and always had.

Or maybe it was everything together.

She issued a loud, long, screaming moan as she lowered herself onto his cock. She had wanted to take her time, to take him into her slowly, but she couldn't, both because of the intense feel of it and the strength it would have taken to control her own, faltering balance. She half lowered herself and half fell onto his cock, filling her wet, tight, pulsating cunt in one rapid, unexpectedly fast plunge.

"Oh, God, Andy!" she yelped, panting, as he finally, completely filled her while any ability to speak very briefly returned to her.

She leaned back into his chest as his hands moved up to cup her breasts. It actually hurt to be touched there now, but in a super-sensitive and seemingly marvelous way. She leaned back into him, trying to avoid his touch, and as a consequence pushing him back into the bedspread. They fell back together, her on top of him, with all four of their legs hanging over the edge of the bed and his cock gloriously stuffed inside of her.

She moaned loudly again. She was very, very happy now that he'd bought a house before bringing her here to stay. Apartment neighbors would never have stood for the amazing volume of her voice as he fucked her, and she was sure it was only going to get louder. They'd only just started and she felt like she was rattling the windows with her moans.

She grabbed his hands to push them away from her too sensitive breasts and back down onto her belly. She held his hands there as she slowly writhed and gyrated, smoothly undulating her body to move his cock inside of her.

"Oh, Fuck, Andy! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

She didn't want to talk like one of his dirty little whore girlfriends, but she couldn't stop herself. His mouth closed on her shoulder, kissing and nibbling and biting, as he tried to swing his hips, pushing himself up into her and driving his cock just that last fraction more deeply into her spasming cunt. Her body was going crazy. It had never responded like this before.

It was amazing. Her body felt like a clock that was wound too tightly and suddenly breaking all of its springs with repeated, flailing snaps and explosions.

She tried to just relax and enjoy it. She could feel his hips lifting her upwards as he drove himself into her. She ran her own hands lightly over his, as his ran lightly over her belly. She felt his kisses on her neck, inviting her to turn her head to find his mouth with hers. Her tongue reached out to find his even before their lips met. The kiss was wet and sloppy, not clumsy but so eager and searching that they missed each other as much as not. Taylor liked that.

She opened her mouth wide to consume his, with her tongue reaching out to his, just as his cock pushed up into her. She screamed as he held it pushed deeply inside of her.

"Oh, Fuck, I love that, Andy. I love your cock. I fucking love you."

His mouth closed over hers as he released her body by relaxing his and letting his cock ease part way out. She fought to free her mouth from his.

"Again, Andy, fill my hot, pregnant cunt again with cock."

He obeyed her without hesitation, lifting her higher and driving his cock up into her even more deeply.

"Like this, Taylor? You want to take my cock like this?"

"Fuck, Yes, Andy! Fuck, Yes!"

He relaxed again, then lifted her again. She screamed wordlessly this time.

"Take my cock, Taylor. Take your loving brother's cock."

She scrabbled to find his hands again with hers, moving them back to her belly. He touched her gently. She admonishingly pressed his wide, strong hands harder against her womb.

"Don't be scared, Andy. You won't hurt me. Or the baby."

"I want to be gentle, Taylor."

"Don't be gentle, Andy. Fuck me hard. Fuck your pregnant little sister hard."

Her mouth found his again, as he obediently drove his cock violently up into her, while holding her tightly against him with his hands on her swollen, pregnant belly. She screamed and moaned into his kiss as her body exploded with rapturous, erotic sensations from the insane mix of touches and thoughts and realities.

1...456789