Just Like Her Mom. Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she did not wish, and as he fucked his mother's face she moaned around his throbbing cock, and expelled copious amounts of spit and saliva, which dripped down her chin, as he stretched her jaw around his cock. His mom's nose hit his groin on every downward push and as he pulled her head back she looked up sending him love notes with her eyes as he rammed his shaft back in his mothers' mouth. He could feel his cum rising and knew immediately where he wanted it and gripped his mother's hair in one hand and pulled his cock slowly out of her throat; it popped out with a long strand of thick saliva connecting his cock to her lips and chin.

Paul's mother looked up at him as the messy stringer snapped, and gasped for breath as her son held her long blond hair in one hand and stroked his cock in his other.

"Oh god Paul, oh god, are you going to cover Mommy's face?" she gasped up at her son as he jerked his cock. "Are you gonna cum in Mommy's face like she is a filthy whore in a dirty back alley? Oh please Paul, do it to Mommy."

This filthy talk from his mother was more than he could take and he began to groan and moan as his cum rocketed up his shaft and burst into his slutty mother's face.

"YES MOMMY! YES TAKE IT YOU FUCKING FILTHY WHORE!!" screamed the young man as his cum sent spurt after spurt into his mother's pretty face.

In two spurts she was covered by the time his fifth had come out, his mother was a cum covered mess, her face shiny and streaked white.

Paul collapsed back against the wall, and watched as his mother scooped up cream from her cheeks and chin and fed it into her mouth.

"Mmmm, Paul. It tastes so good baby. Mommy loves her little boys cum," Jenny purred up at her son. Paul watched and then after she had cleaned her face he offered his cock to her for cleaning and she happily sucked and slurped and his shaft almost bringing him back to life.

'That's it you fucking pig, clean your sons cock," Paul found himself saying, surprising himself with the nastiness of his comments. But his mom continued cleaning him and smiled up at him on hearing his dirty words.

Paul could see his mother's hand was between her thighs and that her inner thighs glistened with pussy juice. She was frigging her cunt; a finger deep in her nasty box he saw. Paul thought to himself, that box she is playing with is the same place he came from as a baby. He found he could easily think of her as the woman who had kissed him goodnight all those years growing up, and also as this wanton whore on her knees digging deeply into her twat with her fingers.

"Please baby, Mommy is so, so hot. Can you eat Mommy?" said Jenny, looking up into her sons eyes. "Mommy is such a filthy whore. She really needs her baby boy."

His mother's words completed the process of bringing his cock back to hardness. Paul reached down and grasped his mother long hair and began to walk, he began to drag her across the floor to his bed, and he listened as she squealed in both excitement and pain. He thought she was starting to sob but he also could hear her words.

"Oh! God yes, oh god yes ... hurt Mommy Paul, punish her for being a bad girl." Paul looked down and saw tears stream down her face and almost let go but then his mom smiled a tearful smile up at him and said, 'Thank you baby, thank you."

Paul did something then that yesterday, would never have been in him to do, as he lifted his mother by grabbing her under her arms and throwing her down onto his bed like a bag of laundry.

"Open those fucking legs you fucking whore!!" Paul yelled at his mom as she cowered on the bed but quickly complied, spreading her legs wide and lifting her knees to her chest. Her son drew his hand back and slapped his mother's cunt as hard as he could, the sound of his slap making a ringing sound in his bedroom.

"OOOWWWW!!!!" His mother cried out. "Oh Paul, oh Paul, thank you, Mommy is so bad. Thank you, baby."

"You are you fucking slut, you really are a bad girl," said Paul, as he looked down at his mother's cunt. A red handprint showed on her pussy mound, and as he reached down he found it an incredible turn on to see his mother flinch, not sure he was going to strike her again. Paul smiled up into his mom's face and began to gently run his finger all over his mother's soaked pussy and cunt. He worked his finger into her slit and began to fuck her box with it very vigorously. Paul slid a second and then a third into his mother's cunt hole and fucked her hard and fast rubbing the top of her slit with his other hand, uncovering her hard pink clit and rubbing it hard and fast as he finger fucked her box.

The wanton mother moaned lewdly as her son fucked her slot.

"Paul. Oh Paul ... Mommy loves this ... oh ... so much!" Jenny moaned.

Paul watched his mom writhe and squirm as he fucked that warm wet box he had his fingers in, and leaned close and sucked her clit hard between his lips and gently bit down pressing his teeth to the sensitive nub. Jenny thrust her hips up at her son, moaning as she did. 'Oh Paul ... eat Mommy out you motherfucker, eat me!!" Jenny's head twisted from side to side as she screamed and cried out in pleasure under her sons' mouth and tongue and fingers.

Paul pulled out his wet fingers and slurped at the slimy sticky mom juice on his fingers, as he now thought of it. He had never looked at his mom as a sexual being, but he now saw she was overwhelming in bed; an insatiable bitch in heat. No wonder his dad had never strayed in all their years of marriage. This slut was a husbands dream; and now a sons dream as well.

Paul sucked hard at his mom's clit and shoved his fingers (three) deep and up into where he knew the G-Spot lay, and felt her stiffen and stop breathing for a moment. For a second Paul worried he had hurt her badly, and then suddenly his mother began to thrash and scream.

"OH MY GOD PAUL!! YES ... NNGGGHH ... MOMMY'S COMING!!!"

"YES SUCK MOMMY'S HOT CUNT ...!" shouted the insatiable mother.

Paul felt hot juice squirt out and splash his chin as he tried to swallow as much of his mother's juices as he could. He slurped loudly at her maternal opening and found himself filled with love for this hot beautiful woman he was sucking out. He thought at that moment, how no sex could be better than sex with someone you really and truly love like a mother; or a sister. The squirting slowed and stopped as he sucked his mom's beautiful twat and drank her juice lovingly. Paul reached up as his mother quieted down; now only twitching now and then in pleasure. He cupped and squeezed her tit's and pinched her nipples gently, twisting them until he heard her begin to gasp and groan again, and knew his mom was close once more to coming.

"Oh baby, it's too much, too much ..." his mom mumbled.

He felt his mom stiffen and begin to shake once more and a sweet taste once more fill his mouth up as he sucked at a more leisurely pace on his mom's cunt juice.

"Oh ...oh ...oh ... Paul you're such a good boy for Mommy," sighed Jenny as her orgasm gently overcame her.

"You are such a good slut for me Mommy," said Paul, turning himself on with his words. "How could anyone have a bigger more wonderful fucking slut for a mom than I do, Mommy?"

Jenny smiled down at her son nestled between her thighs.

"Such a good boy," said Jenny. "Do you think you can fuck Mommy?"

"What do you think, Mommy?" Paul smiled at his sexy mother.

Paul stood and surprised Jenny by walking out of the room.

She lay with a bemused expression on her shiny face watching her son leave the room, but did not move a muscle, thinking he must be coming back. She had never had a man she had asked to fuck her just leave and not return to her for his wet reward between her legs.

After about a minute or so Paul walked back in carrying a damp cloth and a small face towel. The young man sat next to his naked, sexy mom, and he began to gently wipe her sticky face. Jenny felt the warm cloth and smelled a slight sent of soap as well, and almost started get choked up thinking what a good boy she had raised; and yet also a hot sexy man as well. After he had cleaned her pretty face Paul dried his mom's cheeks and leaned close and planted a soft kiss on her lips.

Paul stood, setting aside the cloth and towel, and turned back to his mother.

"Are you ready to be your son's fuck toy," Paul smiled and continued, "Well, ready to be used by your son?" Jenny reached for her son's penis, and squeezed it in her small soft hand, and looked up into his eyes.

"Yes baby, please make Mommy do any nasty thing you have in your heart to do. I want to be your fucking dirty whore. Would you like Mommy as your whore, baby?"

Paul looked down at his mother and began to breathe harder as she tugged at his rapidly stiffening shaft. "Yes, I do Mommy," said the young man.

"I want you as my filthy whore," Paul breathed.

"Do you? Do you really want me?"

"Yes I want you, you fucking bitch." Paul grabbed his mom's hair and pulled shaking her head, and causing her to let go of his cock, while at the same time giggling and whining all at once. "Oh god Paul. My fucking ... god, yes son!" Paul's mother shook all over; she felt her stomach knot and unknot, thinking about her sons cock sliding into her hole. She thought, about him pushing his shaft in and out of the same hole he had emerged from 20 years ago, and began to pant hard, like she was a bitch in heat.

"Please baby, please. Don't make Mommy wait for it." Jenny cried as her eyes began to tear up while she gazed up at her son.

Paul felt a wave of sorts come over him and leaned close to his mother's face and suddenly yelled right into her face. "DON'T YOU EVER TELL ME WHAT TO DO IN A FUCKING SEXUAL SITUATION YOU FUCKING CUNT! UNDERSTAND?!"

Paul shook his mother by her hair as she closed her eyes against his words. Tears leaked from under her eyelids and rolled down her cheeks.

"Yes sir, I understand," Jenny whispered up at her son, with her eyes tightly shut. Jenny knew what would come next if her husband had been with her doing this, and she hoped her son took after his father in the same way that her daughter took after her.

Paul reached back his hand and slapped his mother across the face, a red handprint forming on her pretty face. As his hand had struck his mother Paul had released her hair and as his hand thwacked against her face she fell back on the bed sobbing louder than ever. Paul himself was stunned; he looked down at his mother and in that moment he felt he was going to fall to his knees and beg forgiveness, but as he was about to do this, something else stunned him more than his own actions.

Jenny Hill had rolled onto her back and spread her legs wide showing her son her moist hot cunt, she reached between her legs and spread her lips wide, and as she did this she spoke, "Oh god Paul, please forgive Mommy sir, please. Please sir, Mommy loves you so much." As Jenny spoke her every word or so was interrupted by a loud sob, as she professed her submission to her son.

Paul looked between his incredibly sexy mother's legs and stared at her cunt held wide open by her fingers. She glistened in the room light, her juice dribbled out of her twat and slide down her ass crack as Paul watched this obscene display. As he watched it Paul realized he had never been more turned on than at this moment. That fact alone -- that she was his mother - would have been enough to turn him on. But he also found much to his surprise, that his having hit her and her subsequent submissive behavior, coupled with her tears, her cries and her begging, also were unbelievable turn-on's.

Paul reached down and rammed a finger into his mother's tight wet cunt hole, and twisted it feeling her silky insides, rubbing her tunnel with his finger. He thought about how he was going to live out a fantasy -- a fantasy that until today he had not really known he had -- tonight, unlike any other he could imagine. Paul fucked his finger in and out of his mother's cunt hole slamming it hard. He thought, yes he was going to pound this twat hard and tonight she was his slut not his mom.

Paul heard his mother screaming and looked down to see her shaking and grinding her cunt down on his fingers, her head shaking from side to side as she moaned louder than she had before. Paul watched his mom as she came once more, as her breath came ragged and she called out to him in a tearful voice. Paul looked at his finger fucking his mother's cunt, and saw that at some point he had jammed all four fingers into her slot.

The young man pulled his sopping fingers from his mother's cunt with a loud slurp. He watched her as she seemed on the verge of collapse; she moaned and spoke to her son between gasping breaths.

"Oh god Paul, my baby boy Mommy loves her boy so much." Jenny laid back her breasts heaving up and down as she looked up to see her son -- her flesh and blood boy -- suck her juice from his fingers hungrily.

"Do you still want me to use you for my fuck toy, Mommy?" said the horny young man. "Do you want your own sons' cock, you fucking slut?"

"Yes baby boy, please fuck Mommy like she needs," said Jenny, "I'm begging."

"Tell me what you are Mommy, tell your own son," said Paul almost beside himself with lust now.

Jenny looked up at her son and ran a finger up into her twat, and swirled it around and brought the slimy juice to her lips to suck it off. "Mommy is a whore," she said.

"Mommy is your fucking slutty whore. A dirty cum dump designed to take men's cum in her," she said reaching back down to her twat and sliding a finger into her hole again, "Or on her." Jenny brought hr finger again to her lips and sucked her sweet thick juice. A tremble ran through Jenny Hill's body as she looked up at the man that she knew would soon be slamming his now rock hard shaft into her, and realized that this was her own son. The baby boy who had suckled at her breasts, and she had held in her arms when he skinned a knee, comforting him with her love and soft motherly caresses.

Jenny shuddered again as her son said, "You fucking slut, I'm going to fuck the shit out of that nasty twat. Do you know that Mommy?"

"Yes sir, son," said Jenny in a whisper.

Paul grabbed his mom's ankles in his strong hands, and pulled. His mothers round ass slid to the edge of the bed and he spread her legs wide. Paul heard his mom moan and whimper slightly as he pressed his cock head to her pussy lips.

"Please ... oh please, Paul." Jenny was beside herself now with lust, as she begged like a wanton slut for her son to fuck her. Paul slid his cock head back and forth between his mom's pussy lips, soaking in her thick pussy juices.

The horny mother moaned, "Oh Paul, please put more in Mommy. I need it."

Paul pressed his thick cock head into her slot and watched in total fascination as his cock slipped past his mom's lips into her folds, and up inside her hole.

"AH! YES! DO MOMMY, PAUL!" Jenny cried out to her son.

She couldn't believe how hot she felt knowing her son was sliding into her cunt. Jenny Hill couldn't have stopped fucking her son if the whole world walked in right now. Her head shake from side to side, and her eyes fell for a moment on a photo on top of her son's dresser. It was a picture of him in his Little League team uniform, with Jenny kneeling next to him, with her arms around her shoulders. The horny mother focused on that picture a moment and thought about how depraved she was, and about how she didn't care.

Paul saw his mom looking at the old picture and slid more of his cock into her; he slid his shaft in slowly so he could savor her. The feeling of her tunnel wrapped around his shaft, the silkiness of her cunt walls, and the way her muscles seemed to clasp his cock. The young man saw his mother turn back to look up at him, a desperate expression on her face. She seemed to beg, and he knew with a sudden lurch what she was begging for. With a moment of ESP like clarity, he smiled down at his mom and reached down and wrapped his large hand around her throat. He squeezed gently at first and as his cock bottomed out in his mother's tunnel, and she breathed out a sigh, he began to slowly fuck his cock in and out of her. He would just barely tighten his grip on his mother's throat with each successive thrust into her depths.

Jenny felt her baby boy begin to choke her. She was amazed that he was doing it just as her husband -- the boys' father -- would have. He slowly tightened his grip as he fucked her. Jenny's cunt was soaked and she could make out wet slurping sounds coming from between her legs as she gazed up at her fucking son. His grip had become tight enough that her ears were ringing now, when suddenly he released his grip on her neck and grabbed her with both hands by the waist and hoisted her off the bed with all his strength, his cock still buried inside her hole. The boy began to lift his mom's hips and crash them back down over his shaft slamming his hot hard cock, into his mom's wet tunnel. Jenny by now had wrapped her legs around her son's waist and could hold her weight up to look down between their bodies to watch her boys' beautiful cock slam into her box.

Paul's balls were soaked with his mother's cunt juice as he pounded her from this standing position. He could have stayed this way, but Paul had other plans.

Paul turned his back to his bed and sat down with his mother still impaled on his cock. She yelped as he sat and his shaft was rammed tight up inside of her slot.

"Oww, Paul, oh god, Paul, keep fucking Mommy!" she shouted at her son.

The young man lay back and before his mother could begin to pump her hip up and down and fuck him from above, he rolled her over pinning her beneath his body.

"Oh yes! Oh Paul, fuck me like a fucking whore Paul baby!! Please!" Jenny cried.

Paul began to pump his cock in and out of his mother pussy, listening to it making wet sucking sounds. He supported his body on one hand and with the other he gripped his mom by the neck pressing down and with his weight just barely. He squeezed and as his mom's face reddened he knew he was partially cutting her air and blood supply.

He looked in her eye and saw the delirious lustful expression, and knew she was about to come, from both his fucking and this rough treatment. His hand choking her was turning her on he could tell, as he looked in her eyes, seeing her beg for more he began to squeeze harder.

Jenny was insane with lust. She loved her husband to choke her, but he only rarely did it, and to share this with her boy was ... there were no words. Jenny could feel her face hot and her head light; her cunt was on fire, so close, so ready to give her a pleasure she would remember for years to come. Her pussy began to spasm, and she opened her mouth to cry out as she began to cum hard. She knew her pussy juice was squirting out around her sons' shaft, and that she was feeling the pleasure of intense orgasm, but she could not scream. She could not get the air to do it, instead she made a strangled gasping sound in her throat, and knew she was blacking out, as she felt her baby boy swell inside her cunt and knew he was emptying his balls in her.

Paul watch his mom's face as her lips opened to emit a gasping sound and bubbles formed at her mouth. he knew he was beginning to cum, and pulled his hand from his mom's throat and watched, as he jetted her cunt full of his sperm, her face begin to regain it's color. Paul cried out in pleasure as his cum overflowed his mother's cunt and dripped down her ass and over his balls, mixing with her own sticky juices. His mother was shaking and twitching, as she coughed and choke slightly. Paul's mom was breathing heavily, but looking up at her son as he finished coming in his mother, and smiling her love into his eyes.