Just Like Porn Stars

Story Info
Guy spies on girlfriend at the pool and gets eye full.
6.3k words
3.66
68.2k
107
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KingBandor
KingBandor
2,108 Followers

Chapter 1

It was a typical, sunny North Texas Saturday in July, with the temperature due to hit 104. It was a perfect day to relax at our apartment complex's beautiful, resort-style swimming pool with my sexy girlfriend, Jackie. The complex was throwing a big pool party from noon, for the 4th of July, with catered barbecue and fireworks after sundown. Jackie and I had been looking forward to going, for several reasons.

Unfortunately, I found out a couple of days before that I would have to work on Saturday. I was the new kid in my company, and I hadn't earned my stripes yet. So, I got all the shit jobs and shit schedules. If someone were going to have to work on a holiday weekend, it would be me. It sucked, but I wanted to make a good impression, plus the extra pay would come in handy. I was saving up for an engagement ring, and every dollar helped.

The main reason for looking forward to the party was that my girlfriend wanted to show off her new looks. She had recently gone through a pretty significant transformation and was looking forward to the party as her big coming out. Jackie had been heavy most of her life. She also was born with a large, beak-like nose that only got bigger as she got older. Together, they had destroyed her confidence. I didn't care about either. To me, she was beautiful, and I loved her with all my heart.

Over the last year, Jackie had shed about sixty pounds. To make her new look complete, she'd gone to a plastic surgeon and had a nose job, breast augmentation and a tuck here and there to tighten up any loose parts. Growing up, Jackie never had much self-confidence and was quite shy. She was still shy, but now she looked incredible. Jackie looked sexy. She felt sexy. And, she wanted to show it off.

I could tell it crushed her when I explained to her I would have to work.

"Oh, okay," she said, with a look of sadness in her eyes. "I'll stay home. It's not a big deal."

"No way!" I exclaimed, "you should go. My boss promised that I'd be done by two, so I'll only miss the start of the party. You should go on down and get us a spot by the pool. Then I'll hurry home and run down to join you. Otherwise, we'll never be able to get a good spot."

"I don't know," she said, sounding very forlorn. I knew it was just her shyness kicking in. She was afraid to go out there without me to support her. Jackie was very fragile. She'd been bullied a lot as a kid and made fun of for her looks. I never understood it, to be honest. I fell in love with her kind heart, gentle spirit and incredible intellect. To me, she was always beautiful.

We met in college at a meeting of the anime club. We were both socially awkward nerds into nerdy things. I'd seen her there a few times but had never had the guts to talk to her. One day, she made some comment about how Marvel comics were just rip-offs of DC characters and storylines. I immediately spoke up to defend the most celebrated comic books on earth, and three hours later we were hanging out in her dorm room talking about whether the Avengers or the Justice League would win in a "what if" fight.

"Aquaman is a pussy," I said flatly. "Take him out of the water, and he's useless. Flash can only run fast, and Batman doesn't even have superpowers."

"Yeah," she countered, "but, Superman is practically a God."

"Well, Thor is a God!" I fired right back.

"So is Wonder Woman!" she said moving her head side to side as if to say "Ha! I told you!"

"Oh come on. You can't be serious!" I said, getting carried away. "Thor would kick Wonder Woman's ass, rip off her little uniform, bend her over, tie her up with her golden rope, and fuck her up the ass!"

She paused staring at me with her mouth agape. I figured I had crossed a line. Neither of us spoke for what seemed like forever. I was getting nervous and was afraid my comment had shocked her beyond repair. When she finally spoke, I was the one in shock.

"Do you want to have sex?" she asked, her expression unchanging. She stared intently into my eyes.

"What?" I asked, dumbfounded.

"Do you want to have sex?" she repeated. Then after a pregnant pause, she added, "I mean with me?"

I was stunned. I'd had a secret crush on Jackie for a couple of months. Yeah, she was plump. Yeah, she had a big nose. But, I could see the adorable girl inside all that. The weight gave her curves and something to hold onto. The nose gave her face character. I'd wanted to get to know her, to date her. Hell, I'd had sex with her many times already, in my mind. I just never thought I'd get a chance to do in person.

I had not really dated much. I had been a scrawny kid into dinosaurs, medieval history, and Star Trek. I didn't know how to talk to girls. I didn't play sports. I wore abnormally thick, horned-rim glasses, had braces and severe acne that left my face kind of pockmarked. During college, I got contacts, lost the braces, and my acne cleared up. On a whim, I got into martial arts, obsessively, which got me in pretty good shape.

As I sat there pondering her question, though, I was still a geeky virgin.

And, I think I was blushing.

"If you don't want to, I understand," she said, as I hesitated.

"No!" I replied a little too emphatically.

She turned away. I thought I saw tears in her eyes. "I get it," she whispered.

No, she didn't get it at all. I was blowing my shot and hurting her in the process.

"No! I mean, no I don't not want to!" I said, completely making an idiot of myself. I was so nervous and tongue-tied, I wasn't making sense. "I mean, yes! Yes, I want to!"

She turned back to face me. Her face was a mixture of apprehension, nervousness, and hope. "You do?"

"God, yeah," I said, trying to fix things. "I've wanted to since I first saw you."

"You did? You don't have to lie to get in my pants. I already asked you to have sex."

"I'm not lying. I mean, I thought about it, a lot," I stammered. I didn't know what to say. I was sweating, and it wasn't hot at all in her dorm room.

"Ok, but I'm a virgin," she began, "so, you'll have to go easy on me. Okay?"

I looked down at the floor, unable to meet her eyes. "So am I."

"No way!" she gasped, "You're kidding me, right?"

"No, I'm not kidding."

"Why are you still a virgin?" she asked, sitting down on the bed next to me. I don't think she realized that her question kinda hurt.

"Why are you?" I asked, looking up to meet her stare.

She blushed. "Because nobody wants to have sex with me. Nobody thinks I'm pretty. But, you're hot. Why haven't you done it?"

Hot? Nobody ever told me I was hot and I don't think anybody else ever felt that I was.

"I think you're beautiful," I said softly.

"Pretty is hard enough to believe, but beautiful is you trying to hard. I said you don't have to lie."

"I'm not lying. I think your smile is infectious and adorable. I think you have the sexiest eyes I've ever seen."

Jackie placed her hand on mine. "You do?"

"Yeah," I replied as she leaned closer to me.

"I watch a lot of porn," Jackie whispered. Did I mention that Jackie's socially awkward? She tends to say what's on her mind without much of a filter. It comes from now really knowing the art of communicating. I'm the same way.

"Me too, like every day," I responded, joining the too-much-information club. "I fantasize that I'm a porn star and jerk off, and try to finish when they do."

"That's hot. Want to fuck me like a porn star?" Jackie asked, her breathing getting heavy and her voice raspy.

"Yeah," I answered. I was going to say more, but before I could, Jackie attacked me. We came together hard, bumping faces as we tried to kiss. Clothes were ripped off and tossed aside. There was very little foreplay. We both wanted the same thing. We wanted to fuck and no longer be virgins. She spread her legs, and I went in, pushing my cock inside her. We both panted and gasped, grunted and groaned. Very quickly, I came inside her. Amazingly, she beat me to it and arrived at her climax just before my cock erupted inside her.

"Oh god," she said between breaths, "that was fast."

She noticed I looked hurt and then quickly added, "I mean it was great but fast. We both needed it, right?. It will get better if we do it again."

"Yeah, I think so," I said. I was no longer a virgin. Funny, I didn't feel different. I somehow thought I would be more manly or something.

"Let's do it again," she stated, matter-of-factly, as she took hold of my cock in her hand. "Get it hard."

"Now?" I asked, looking at her in disbelief. "I mean, it doesn't really work like that."

"Yeah, now. I mean, if you want to. You want to, don't you?" Jackie asked.

"Yeah," I answered.

"Get it hard."

Funny thing is, she didn't need to tell me a third time as it was already almost fully erect. We did it again and again and again. We became inseparable. We hung out together all the time and went everywhere with each other. We went from having no sex life to having an amazing one, overnight. We had no sexual experiences to draw on, but we had years of watching porn and having some filthy fantasies. I didn't think it was possible, but I think she had dirtier fantasies than I had. We were determined to explore them all as quickly as we could as if we were trying to make up for lost time.

On the Saturday before the 4th of July, we had been dating for almost three years. To my knowledge, we had both only had sex with each other. My girlfriend was no longer the ugly duckling she had thought herself to be all those years. She was now the beautiful woman on the outside I'd always known her to be on the inside.

"I will be fine," I reassured her. You grab us a spot, and I'll be there before you know it. You're going to wear the bikini we got, to show off your new look, right?"

We had been shopping and picked out a sexy yellow thong bikini that barely covered her ample bosom and exposed all of her ass. She looked terrific in it, and I'd jerked off several times while she modeled it for me.

"Not if you're not going!" she said, "What's the point if you're not going to be there?"

I laughed, "Because you can show off to everybody else while I'm not there! Then all the guys will be drooling for your sexy body, and I show up, and they get to see that the hottest chick at the pool is my girlfriend!"

"I'll think about it," she said. "But, you better be there by two." She gave me her best naughty look.

"Why's that?" I asked.

"Because if not, I may get picked up by some of the other men." She smiled. It was nice to see her laughing and talking about her looks. I was incredibly proud of Jackie. She'd come so far.

"Some?" I asked, "as in more than one?"

"Uh-huh," she said as she stood up and walked toward me, pulling her t-shirt off and showing me her beautiful 36DD tits. "You know how much I like to act out porn."

I swallowed hard, my eyes scanning her new, slender body as she pulled her shorts down revealing her cleanly shaven pussy. "Yeah, I do."

She took my hands and pulled me to her, placing my hands on her ass. "And you know the kind of porn that gets me the hottest."

I nodded and kissed her hard. I knew exactly what kind of porn turned her on the most: gangbang porn.

Chapter 2

I was in trouble, and I knew it. I had gotten so distracted at work, helping my boss Barry with his new experiment that I'd completely forgotten what time it was. I looked at my watch and noticed with shock that it was 4:45. I ran back to my desk and picked up my phone. Shit.

At 11:45 I had finally convinced Jackie, via text messages, to go to the pool. At 12:15 she texted me that she was at the pool and had secured us two prime seats with a little table and an umbrella. At 12:40 she let me know she was having her second margarita. At 1:45 she asked was I leaving soon. At 2:10 she wrote that she was talking to some new friends and playing pool volleyball. At 2:40 she asked what was taking so long and that I better hurry up. That was the last message.

I texted her that I was so sorry and was leaving now. I ran to my car and sped out of the lab's parking lot, almost hitting the gate as I didn't wait for it to get out of my way entirely. Fortunately, we didn't live far from where I worked, and within five minutes, I slid the Kia into my assigned parking spot and ran up the stairs to our apartment.

I called out to her as I opened the door, just in case she had come home. There was no answer, so I knew she must still be out at the pool. I went out to the balcony. You could see part of the patio from where I was standing, but not all of it. I hoped she had picked a spot within view of our apartment. I scanned the area and spotted her sitting on a lounger next to a tiki-style, grass-topped umbrella between the end of the pool and the spa. I waved, but she wasn't looking. With the band playing, she wouldn't hear me, even if I yelled.

I went inside and grabbed my phone, calling her. She wasn't answering. I went back outside and looked at her. She was turned facing the lounger next to her where two guys were sitting, side-by-side. She seemed to be talking to them. My call went to her voicemail.

As I watched, the two guys stood up. One walked around her to the lounger that I assumed Jackie was holding for me and sat down on it. The other guy dragged his lounger right next to Jackie's and sat down facing her my girlfriend. I watched, a little alarmed, but felt curious as to what was going on.

I decided the best thing to do was to hurry my ass up and get down there. So, I darted into the bedroom and stripped off all my clothes. I found my swimming trunks in the bottom drawer and was about to put them on when I decided to take another peek outside. I walked over to the side window. It had a far better angle to see where Jackie was than our balcony. I parted the mini-blinds and looked down at the pool.

Jackie was laying face down, and the two men were rubbing their hands all over her body! I stared in shock as I watched one man rubbing his hands on her bare back. Her bikini top was untied and laying splayed out on the lounger. The other man was rubbing her thighs up and down, first one then the other. Both men were massaging her slowly. The second man picked up a bottle off the table, and I realized they were putting suntan lotion on her bare skin. That made me relax a little, but still. She had two strange men rubbing lotion all over her naked flesh.

What I was watching was making my cock get hard as I stood there naked. I wanted to see it in more detail, but I couldn't from where I was. If I went down there, then surely it would stop. That's when I remembered that I had a telescope in the closet. My dad had left it to me when he passed away, but I'd never really done much with it. I went over to the closet, dropping my swimming trunks on the bed. It took me a few minutes to dig it out and set it up on a tripod by the side window.

I looked through the eyepiece, but everything was black. It took me a few minutes to realize I had the lens cap on. Duh. I removed it and looked through again. I was staring at the peak of the roof of a building at the back of the complex. I angled the telescope down and spent a couple of minutes adjusting things. The result was amazing. I could see a circle of detailed imagery that included all of Jackie and the men rubbing her. I could see her face well enough to read her lips. She was smiling with her eyes closed, head to the side. She had extended her arms up over her head and dangled her hands over the edge of the lounger.

The men had changed tactics. They were both now doing the same things, each taking half of her body. They used one hand on her thigh and the other on her back. From my angle, I couldn't see precisely where guy #1 had his hands as her body hid them. Based on where guy #2 had his hands, they were rubbing her from the top of her bikini bottoms up to the edge of her rib cage, and along the bulging mound of her side-boob that pushed out as she lay face down. Their hands seemed to linger on her boob, massaging the sensitive flesh.

I saw Jackie bite down on her bottom lip and breathe in deeply. She was enjoying what they were doing. I felt a tingle inside me as my breathing became a little rapid. My cock was rock hard as I took it in my fist, stroking it slowly, watching what was happening.

Guy #2 slid his hand up and onto her back, moving up to massage her shoulder. He was no longer pretending to apply lotion but was blatantly kneading her muscles and skin. His other hand ran down the outside of her thigh, then brushed at the back of her knee. She kicked her leg, raising her foot up. As she lowered it, she spread her legs slightly. His hand then slid slowly up the back of her leg with his fingers grazing slowly along her inner thigh.

Guy #1 said something, and then his hand began to drift up her leg. I could see his fingers moving in little circles on the skin of her inner thigh. Gradually both men moved their hands higher. It was hard to tell precisely, but they had to be nearly touching her bikini bottoms. Jackie lifted her hips up from the lounger slightly, hung in the air then dropped back down as the two hands moved lower.

Whatever they were doing, was having an effect on her. It was on me too. I stroked my cock faster and felt a tight, clenching sensation in my abdomen. Guy #1 picked up a towel, unfolded it and laid it across Jackie's ass and upper thighs. What the hell was he doing? Why was he covering her up? I wanted to see more, not less.

From the look on her face, I think she was wondering the same thing. She lifted up to watch what was going on then looked around the pool area. Was she looking for me? I saw her glance up at our balcony. Then she nodded and lowered her head back to the lounger and closed her eyes.

The two men resumed massaging Jackie's legs. They started around her ankles then each guided their hands slowly up, stroking and tickling her as they went. Guy #2 was scratching at her side-boob softly with his fingertips. Jackie raised up onto her elbows for a second, and I got a clear view of her entire exposed breasts dangling down, including her pointy nipple. He noticed it too and slid his hand under her, cupping her tit and kneading it as she settled back down, placing her tit into his open palm.

I could not believe what I was seeing. My girlfriend was being seduced right before my eyes, and it was working! I wanted to run down there and stop it, but I could not pull myself away from the telescope. I wanted to know what they were going to do with the towel. I resumed stroking my cock as I watched, curious.

It didn't take long to figure it out. Guy #1 slid his hand up her thigh, and when he reached the area covered by the towel, he just kept going, slipping his hand under it.

Oh, that's why! He did it to hide that he was going to rub my girlfriend's pussy! That son of a bitch!! I was ready to run down there and stop this bullshit before it went any further.

Before I could, I noticed movement again and Guy #2 slid his hand under the towel also. Jesus, she had both of them feeling up her pussy. I saw her rock her hips like she was grinding against their fingers. I wanted to see what they were doing, dammit, bt the towel hid it all. I could tell they were doing more than just merely touching her, but I couldn't say what it was. Then I saw something yellow appear near the bottom of the towel.

Wait a minute! Her bikini was yellow! What the fuck?

Then I saw their hands appear, sliding her bikini bottoms down her thighs. She lifted her feet as they pulled them down and off. Guy #1 balled them up and stuck them in his pocket.

I couldn't believe it. These two strangers had just stripped my girlfriend's bikini bottoms off. That left her naked, under the towel as her top was off as well. I could tell that both men were playing with her tits with one hand and her pussy with the other.

KingBandor
KingBandor
2,108 Followers
12