Just Mates Pt. 03

Story Info
Yet more male naked rambling but things are about to change.
3.7k words
4.43
8.5k
3

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,668 Followers

The weather changed and, though still August, it was not as hot as it had been. The two men were less inclined to go swimming outdoors and therefore their walking took a different route. No swimming meant no undressing, no being naked together, no opportunity to see each other rise and be 'manly' together. Perhaps both thought it might be rather pleasant to have another shared wank but whilst magazines and women were mentioned, neither suggested 'getting their cocks out.'

September came but, towards the end, despite the leaves starting to turn colour, the weather changed back almost to summer, high pressure settled over the land and the wind dropped away.

"We could," said Dennis on the telephone, "perhaps go for a swim today."

Tony readily agreed and mid-morning found them well away from their parked car and following a familiar path. The sun was warm and the air still. It was certainly a day for shorts and short sleeved shirts: it was hot enough, in fact, to walk naked as Dennis commented as they passed a trio of young women out for a walk. The two men had watched the girls coming up the path through their sunglasses, had said 'good morning' to them, 'lovely day to be out,' and their heads had turned as one and watched the girls' retreating buttocks moving from side to side in their shorts. Three delightful bottoms.

"That would have been a sight. They'd have looked fantastic in just boots and socks. Nice to meet them at the river."

"Just getting into the water."

"Pink bottoms and everything else for us to see. We, all of a sudden, coming across them there."

"Assuming no swimming costumes or bra and panties."

"We don't bother, so why should they? They thought they were alone. Just girls together."

"What would their reaction be if we said we had come there for a swim too?"

"Three to two, perhaps they'd feel safe enough. Rather fun getting undressed and wading in to join them."

"Of course, we're old enough to be their fathers."

"And which one did you father?"

"I'd be pleased with my efforts if I had. Fine looking young women."

"It'd be lovely swimming and perhaps talking to them, all of us naked. Just being with them like that."

"Perhaps they'd like to swim across to our little beach on the other side of the river."

"I can see where this is leading!"

"Can't you just! Unlikely, but..."

"Hard?"

"Yep!"

"Even if we accept intercourse would be pretty improbable, perhaps we might at least erect in their company and they, kindly, offer to do something about it."

"It'd be a politeness to them. Rude not to erect really."

"I certainly have. I wonder, on their own would they do what we have done - I mean wank or, rather, frig isn't it?"

"You can imagine, but I would have thought less likely. It was the fact we could see each other's arousal that led to us wanking together. More difficult to see with women but it's a nice idea, all three of them sitting on the riverbank with their fingers in their quims. We'd be very happy to sit and watch that."

"And show off our manliness."

"An appropriate reaction to their fine bodies, a compliment, surely!"

"And give them a volley from our rifles."

"Nice if they pulled the triggers."

Down by the river, Dennis and Tony undressed, once again revealing their erections to each other.

"You're looking good Dennis." The two men had hidden their clothes away and were standing stark naked by the water, their cocks up at forty-five degrees.

"Thank you," he laughed, "and so are you, but come, if we are to impress the ducks, as those girls are not here, full undressed display."

Privates on parade indeed! Tony looked a little askance at Dennis. This was a little odd what they were doing but he knew what Dennis meant. The two men reached, Tony perhaps a little more hesitantly, and each pulled back their not yet fully retracted foreskins revealing to the other the full length of their fraena and the dark band of their coronas. It felt to Tony like being even more naked, nothing hidden. Two penises at attention as rigid and unmoving as guardsmen on sentry duty. Their ceremonial accoutrements hanging below. Well perhaps not so ceremonial, the pouches of their scrota held live ammunition!

"Ridiculous. We must look a bunch of Charlies really," said Tony, "but I do find this so arousing, so sexual. Even doing that little bit of extra exposing seemed to give me a thrill. It worries me a bit, but if I like seeing your cock standing next to mine, hey I'm fifty, it's allowed. We are certainly standing well. I see you have kept yourself in fine trim. Plenty of polishing?"

Polishing weapons indeed. Keeping them shiny and the mechanism well oiled. Plenty of practice as well - alas without a proper target. Or had one of them hit the bullseye?

"I've had a bit of help."

"Oh yes?" Tony's eyebrows rose. "Tell me more!"

"Let's swim first and then I'll tell you all the intimate details."

There was not so much as a splash as two erect men dove into the water because they did not dive: rather they waded slowly in. The sun was warm, but the water was not exactly Mediterranean though, equally, it was not like a sparkling, icy mountain stream. Two men looking very masculine. The swimming was good, and they stayed in the water quite a time, coming out a little cold on the opposite bank.

To an observer, perhaps a fisherman seated on the riverbank it would have been quite obvious to him or her that the water was cold. The two men's penises were shrunken! It was a warm enough day, though, for them to recover. A bit of shaking like dogs to throw the water from them, a bit of good-natured banter about being new members of the 'Small Dick Club,' and then they set off through the wood. There was nobody there in the field when they looked over the hedge, they had not really expected anyone, and, to further warm up, the idea of a run in the field seemed sensible. Running uphill is hard work and but they made it to the top before throwing themselves down, gasping and panting - but a great deal warmer. They lay spread-eagled on the grass enjoying the feel of the sun on their naked bodies.

"If you had told me a few months ago that I'd have been happy to be running around the countryside naked with another man, I'd have laughed."

"It does have a certain feeling of freedom, doesn't it?"

"Yeah, with our penises all flapping around. Now, Dennis, spill the beans, who has been helping you with your cock?"

"It's not so much a girlfriend..."

"Oh no, not a man surely?"

"No, not my scene at all, she's female all right but we're not going out."

"Hey?"

"Friend of a friend. She said, my friend said, that she had a friend who was a bit, um, well like you and me really, a bit missing the old..."

"Rumpy pumpy?"

"That's an old expression, Tony, but just so. My friend introduced us. She, my friend is married so no chance with her, more's the pity, but her friend, well..."

"Mutual comfort, friendly?"

"Um. Depends what you mean. Not just friends anyway and a bit more friendly, if you like, than how you and I've been."

"Rumpy pumpy?"

"That and other things."

"I'm all ears." Tony settled to listen, hands behind his head as he lay with legs apart on the grass in the sunshine. Very likely his penis would react to what Dennis told him. It would be just so nice to lie there and feel it growing with the hot sun upon it. Probably the two of them would be lying there like that. Rather nice really, a certain unexpected freedom had come to him.

"All a little strange. Even that first meeting at my friend's house, well I say friend, but her husband was there as well. A lunchtime meeting, nice lunch, but the purpose really for us to, I suppose, eye each other up and decide did we want to get together for sexual play - did we want to fuck?

"What's she like?"

"How do I describe? Fiona's five foot ten, I suppose," he paused and looked at Tony, "dressed or undressed?"

Tony smiled, "both!"

"Well," he looked off into the middle distance, "should have brought a photograph..."

"Undressed?"

"No! I haven't got one of those. Naughty boy! She laughs a lot, easy going, I think. If she was writing for a dating site, she'd describe her hobbies as horse riding, swimming, cookery and reading. Brown, darkish brown hair - yeah, there as well though she trims it not to a landing strip, more, I haven't actually measured, but a strip inch and a half to two inches wide - nice! Hazel eyes, wears her hair long, um quite a wide mouth and her lips not that full but very nice especially when... am I boring you?"

"Hardly! Breasts?"

"Yeah, two of them."

"Twit!"

"Not enormous, a bit of a sag but that nice heaviness, you know, biggish areolae though and nice big nipples which are just so nice to... Um, quite a jaw really and she does rather furrow that forehead when thinking. Nice legs, well nice hips too, feminine shape and, currently a nice contrast between brown skin and the white from her bikini. She's been off for a holiday with some friends. A group of girls she goes with for a week of sun, sea and Sangria. Not sex, she said, not with them or anyone else. Certainly, she jumped me when she got back."

Tony lay on the grass just listening and very much enjoying what he was hearing.

"So strange, being introduced to her yet with a particular purpose by my friend. We hit it off and agreed to meet. Was I excited! We met in a café for a cup of coffee and decided, the weather being what it was, we would just drive to a country pub for lunch. We did hold hands, and this led to a few kisses but nothing else. Fiona was dressed in a skirt which pleased me. I prefer feminine attire you know."

"I'm sure you look good in it."

"Ho, ho, Tony, and without, I hope."

Tony raised himself up on one elbow and checked on Dennis, "Looks fine to me. A big lad!"

"Fiona drove us, we had a nice light lunch and a couple of glasses of wine. When we returned to the car, I put my hand on her knee, she smiled, kissed my cheek and said that she had wanted me to do that ever since she arrived. I edged her skirt up a little, she looked around the car park, seeing that we were alone, raised her skirt showing me her cream lace knickers. She told me that she was already wet and drove us back to her place with her skirt raised, lovely view and, by the time we got back to the house, I could see a wet patch on her knickers. We both knew we were going to fuck," Dennis looked across at Tony, "as I expect you are expecting!"

Tony waved his hand in the direction of his own erection, "Sure am. Tell me more. I want to know what it," he pointed at Dennis' cock, "did."

"Quite amazing really, we hardly knew each other but there we were in my bedroom and I'm stripping off and she's stripping off. I'm in my shorts, she's down to her knickers and I'm seeing her breasts for the first time. We both know what's going to happen. I pull my shorts down and, just like with you, up I spring." Dennis reached down, pulled his erection hard down towards his feet and let go. It made a pleasing slapping sound as it snapped back towards him and hit his stomach.

"Look, Dennis, I want to wank, but I think it's one thing to be sunbathing naked - and erect - on a public footpath, another to... We could lie here with eyes closed as if asleep should anyone walk past but I need to wank. Don't you? Let's go down the field again whilst you tell me more."

They got up with a glance either way to ensure no one was walking towards them and set off down the field, their penises pointing the way.

"Imagine," continued Dennis, "how good it was to reach and draw Fiona to me. That full body contact, yes squashing my cock between us. Lovely to have my arms around her and kiss."

"Your hands slowly dropping to her bottom cheeks and then pulling her knickers down."

"Were you there, Dennis, watching? Yeah, just so, and then the soft feel of curly hair on my balls."

"They're hairy enough as they are!" And with Dennis' penis up in the air as they descended the hill anyone could see just how hairy his balls indeed were! Swinging away, they were very much on show. "So not denuded then?"

"No, as I prefer!"

"Me too!"

"I can remember the wriggle, the way she was moving her body against me, against my cock. There we were, two almost strangers, naked and just so touching."

"Bet you almost came like that: I know I'd have done."

"It was very sexually exciting - actually exciting full stop! I pulled back the sheet on the bed and she got in, me taking a peek at her suddenly open legs."

"Mmmm!"

"Yeah, very much, and me thinking I was going to be parting those lips pretty soon."

"She had not had intercourse for some time and neither had I. So good to run my hand over her and then ultimately down between her thighs. Would you believe it she came off as soon as I started to fingerfuck her and once again almost as soon as I entered her!"

"It's good for the girls if they can do that. Multiple orgasms. Not so easy for us men though we come easier - too soon sometimes!"

"Yeah, well, luckily Fiona comes easily 'cos it was not easy holding back after all that time, once inside. It is just so the feeling!"

"Hot and wet eh?"

"So slippery and soft."

The two men were walking down the hill, gently wanking as they walked. In their minds the thought of the slippery, wet and hot channel, but only Dennis knew it personally.

"We stayed in bed four hours and, of course we did it all again."

"Did she..." Dennis turned as Tony spoke and their eyes met, "... suck your cock?"

Dennis nodded, "I didn't go down on her that time, but she did suck me. Up to erection, actually. So good watching. The way she picked up my limp dick, peeled it and popped it into her mouth and teased it into standing. Just so good to be erected that way."

"Don't think I ever have. Always been up and eager before that happened. I'd have liked to have seen!"

Dennis looked down at Tony's cock, "Pretty eager now!"

Tony laughed, "What are we doing? Walking down a sunny meadow towards a wood with our pricks up. What'd we do if a party of ramblers came through the gate? We'd be so caught out in the open."

"Brazen it out. Just walk past them. Imagine they're a group of five young women. We just calmly walk past them. Let's imagine. Hand away from your cock, just walk freely. Here they are, we nod at them and say, 'Good afternoon, lovely day to be out...' as we pass them and go through the gate. Then we watch them go up the hill from the other side of the hedge and have a nice wank whilst talking about what we would really like to have happened with them. Watching their bottoms moving under their shorts and bare legs. See them glance back and see us looking over the hedge, probably guessing what we are doing and thinking!"

"The ridiculously improbable idea that they would have been really pleased to see us and wanted to touch."

"Yeah! Lot to be said for fantasy."

"Yet Fiona is real."

"Absolutely."

"So, you've been down on her?"

"Several times."

"Didn't fancy it that first time, then, because she was already...?"

"Cream pied?"

Tony looked puzzled for a moment. "Oh, you mean, I see, just what I mean. Odd expression."

"You've been leading a bit of a sheltered life, Tony! 'Cream pie' is the term. No, that hasn't worried me at all; done that with Fiona."

"I don't know if I would..."

"Given the choice of sticking your face between her thighs and not doing so, not a difficult choice, I'm sure you would. It - she's lovely. Come off it, you've tasted your own cum haven't you?"

They were nearing the bottom of the field.

"You remember that couple here?" Tony was slightly changing the subject.

"Not something I'm likely to forget. Something good about seeing naked women."

"I'm a converted voyeur," replied Tony, "love it. Wish we could catch another couple at it or just a girl sunbathing."

"Yeah, looking over the hedge or out of a wood and seeing the girl - or girls - stark naked sunbathing."

"Lovely to watch and wank."

"Perhaps she's asleep, dare we walk closer?"

"Like this?"

"Very much like this! Creeping up to her with our cocks in the air. We could run off if she opens her eyes."

"And screams!"

"Hardly going to chase us, is she?"

Tony was wanking, "That's an erotic idea, us being chased naked and erect by a naked girl! A bit of a reversal of the normal idea. Perhaps better than being chased by those five clothed girls we were imagining earlier." He glanced at the gate. Of course, there was nobody there. The gate merely led into the wood not to a footpath. They had found their own way there having swum across the river.

"Say we get right up close to her, she's sound asleep. Imagine wanking looking down on her."

"Better to imagine her doing the wanking."

"Yeah, well, let's be realistic. She's in her twenties: we're not! Imagine cumming on her. There's something very pleasing about the idea of cumming on a woman's body."

"Yeah, much better than on the grass - as we are likely to do."

"Almost certainly, but imagine it, our twin cocks spurting away down onto her. Lovely to see, your spunk, my spunk, falling like rain upon her. There on her skin, her tummy, her breasts."

"Perhaps she does not wake up."

"Perhaps she imagines it's a few drops of rain and just brushes it away!"

"Bit warm for rain and rather heavy drops!"

"Sticky as well! But say she does not awake, and we stand for a moment or two."

"Still dripping."

"Admiring our work."

"Our handiwork!"

"Best to be able to take a photo to look back on."

"And wank remembering."

"Perhaps we left the camera behind the hedge..."

"We don't normally bring a camera when we swim the river."

"It's only imaginary! We zoom in and photo from there. We see her awake."

"But she doesn't spot us. Imagine her looking down and seeing the evidence of our ejaculations, tentatively touching it, looking up puzzled at the sky; us seeing her face as she realises just what it is down her breasts and stomach. A man unknown has come upon her."

"She might trace the droplets with her eyes, see it is actually two distinct trails across her body!"

"Realising it has been two men! Perhaps the trails leading down to her curls. Her shocked face and then perhaps she turns a little and sees us. Our eyes lock and we wave and disappear. Naked she isn't going to chase us, and we are quickly into the river and away."

"So exciting. Come on, let's do it. Let's imagine. Go on, make your cock spurt. I'll make mine."

Two stark naked men in the field, cocks in the air but attended to by their hands moving at speed, and then the flashing of ejaculations out and down onto the grass - alas, not onto a sunbathing, pretty girl, but she very much in their minds. All so short in duration compared to the build-up.

With a sigh or two, they settled themselves down on the grass - avoiding the wet patches - and lay there resting before their return swim to their clothes. They even dropped off to sleep for a short while. When Tony awoke, he lay there thinking about what Dennis had said. He was fascinated by his friend's descriptions of what he had been doing with his new woman friend.

Tony looked at Dennis' penis lying soft and spent against his stomach and thought about what it had been doing both inside and probably on his new female friend. A few months ago, Tony would not have dreamt of looking at another man's penis like that. Would have looked away at it flaccid, let alone hard, not the done thing to look at the organ lest be thought gay. But he thought differently now, not about his sexuality, but about his friend's penis. He had really enjoyed what they had done together, so enjoyed their mutual arousal of each other in their talking, and he took pleasure in seeing his friend's penis cum, a fellow feeling in the enjoyment. He was pleased his friend was now using his penis in a more traditional way.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,668 Followers
12