Just Mates Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beyond her the path meandered through the dappled shade of the wood. Such vivid greens where the trees kept the sun from scorching the grass and ground plants. Young saplings by the path stretching up towards the light. An inviting sight, a pleasing walk, but should they walk on naked? They were already a long way from their clothes. Strange unclothed adventurers.

Fiona turned, "Lovely," she said and climbed backwards up onto the stile sitting probably where many a weary hiker had paused to look back over the field and down the hill. But had any bare bottomed hiker sat there before? At first, she sat with knees together but then opened them. It was deliberate and, of course, both men's eyes immediately dropped to the new sight.

Female pudenda exposed, all Fiona's bits, the sexual organs between her legs. Beneath the oblong of carefully trimmed hair, generous lips spread revealing all. The sun slanting in left nothing in shadow. Tony could see clitoral hood, clitoris, pee hole, vaginal opening, even a hint of crinkly anus; her 'bits' looking moist and, yes, succulent, a delight to the man in him. He felt the blood surging the more into his penis, expanding it back to full prominence. It was a meeting of genitalia, not a touching but a meeting nonetheless: the male looked with its eye -- or two eyes if you included Dennis' penis -- and the female looked back. Genitalia looking but not yet connecting. Tony knew exactly what he would like to do, the male urge to copulate strong. He thought Dennis would be feeling just the same and, certainly, one vagina could take them in turn, but was Fiona feeling the same -- it rather looked like it -- but would she invite? Tony had control enough not to rush things. He would wait to be told; after all he had not so much as touched her, as yet, just been touched; it was rather exciting not being in control but having this lovely woman control him. It was a superb afternoon of supressed or gradual sexuality.

"Tony, would you like..."

Yes, yes, yes! But what?

"... so good for a girl to have two men to, should I say, play with! Tony would you like to nibble a bit on what you can't keep your eyes off. A little friendly lick or two?"

Cunnilingus and he had not so much as touched Fiona's breast. What an introduction! Tony had suggested a walk with fellatio. That had not happened... yet.

"May I?"

"I've just asked you!" Fiona emphasised the invitation by spreading her thighs a little wider. Tony looked at Dennis, standing there as erect as he was, his fine penis up in the air. Dennis indicated 'after you,' and Tony moved forward, his penis rigid. The prospect so exciting, it had been building during the entire walk. It was almost enough to set him off -- his penis suddenly spurting his excitement out and onto the woman on the stile. What a woman, that vertical oblong of hair shown in the whiteness of where she had worn a bikini bottom, a delightful emphasis placed by it upon her sex; her breasts a little hanging as she leant forward towards him; her long legs well parted so one knee was crooked with her foot still on the stile, the other leg stretched away, and her sex so very there.

Tony bent forward his eyes fixed on Fiona's sex. Was he licking his lips? If so, it was sub-conscious. Closer and closer he came, his eyes losing focus but his skin sensing the heat and his nostrils taking in the scent of female arousal; his mouth opened, and his tongue extended. The first touch to her -- hot, wet and so femininely soft -- made with his tongue. What a delight as he gently flicked and then moved, running his tongue along the edge of one of the two frilly labia, before his lips made contact. Tony was careful not to slurp, he did not want to appear greedy, but it was so good to explore, really bury his face in the hot wetness as he lowered himself to kneel on the bare earth, and, of course, let himself push his tongue into the woman. A little more intimate -- perhaps!

Easing back on his haunches thinking he should perhaps let Dennis have his turn, he was surprised to see the swollen knob of a penis inches from him, he shuffled to the side on his knees and watched fascinated as Dennis pushed into Fiona, a penis entering a vagina inches from him, a vagina where his tongue had been moments before. He had not seen another man do that. Such an erotic sight in such close-up detail, quite something to watch the organ steadily disappearing and then see the regular copulatory motion. His hand reached and he stroked himself watching, indeed counting, the strokes made by his friend. Tony doubted in his present state he would have lasted the dozen strokes Dennis made before the penis reappeared looking very wet. He did not think Dennis had come. There was no semen to his cock or seemingly within Fiona. Frankly he was not sure he cared. He just wanted to push his face back into Fiona's sex, and did so. If he was not invited to copulate, and he was not going to push his cock in until then, he was most certainly going to lap again, and push his tongue into the woman, mimicking what Dennis had just been doing. Mmmm!

"People coming," it was a warning from Dennis. Immediately Tony raised himself and could see gaily coloured clothing in the distance through the trees, a party of people coming up the hill beyond the stile, up along the path through the wood. A goodly distance from the stile as yet, and perhaps they had not yet seen Fiona, Dennis and his excessively exposed flesh, certainly they would not have seen the more private bits so very much on display.

"Come on," said Dennis, "back down the hill, quickly."

Instinctively Tony held out his hand to help Fiona down from the stile, her thighs closing and hiding what he had so recently been enjoying.

It seemed the way to go. It was where Dennis and he had retreated before. Retreat yes, fleeing perhaps, but exhilarating, nonetheless. Never had Tony run like that before, in a line with two other naked people. Boobs bouncing and still rigid cocks pointing and bounding, hand in hand either side of Fiona. Two men leading the woman to safety with their spears held high. Halfway down the hill, out of sight of the public footpath, they threw themselves down on the grass both laughing and panting.

"You men, what are you leading me into! I was enjoying that. This is so not like sex in a bed. A bit interrupted. Coitus interruptus and a half!"

Interrupted indeed but perhaps the better for being prolonged - peripatetic sexual activity. The three of them lay there in the sun with eyes closed unmoving. Despite the presence of a naked woman beside him Tony actually dropped off.

He awoke to the feeling of something very gently tickling his penis. He was not at all disorientated and knew exactly where he was. Moreover, he was pretty sure it was Fiona tickling him with a blade of grass, perhaps a dried, soft seed head or even a dandelion clock. He did not open his eyes or even move, just lay there enjoying the pleasurable sensation and the feel of his cock filling with blood and rising from his stomach. Perhaps it was Dennis doing the tickling with Fiona watching in amusement seeing when he would awake. It mattered not. Even when he felt a warm, wet tongue on his cock he did not open his eyes, just sighed. His cock was lifted and then a wet mouth descended. It had been a long time since that had happened. He doubted it was Dennis but even if it was it would have been at Fiona's encouragement -- her hand, his mouth perhaps. A joke really, designed perhaps to shock him -- or Dennis -- but he was sure the real thing, Fiona's pretty mouth would follow. Lovely to feel lips creeping down his shaft and then up again. Such a lovely feeling.

Tony opened his eyes and looked straight into Fiona's. It was her mouth and her hand, she kneeling and looking up him. The so lovely picture of his cock in her mouth. He smiled. "I like that, thank you."

"I should think so!" Dennis too was sitting up, as was his cock, he shuffled closer and Fiona reached, and both held and then sucked a second cock. Just wonderful to watch and feel her alternating between the men, seeing both cocks in her mouth. Wonderful to see her licking Dennis' like an ice cream and then doing the same to his own. It was obvious she was enjoying having two cocks to suck.

"Don't come yet boys. Remember Dennis, you said you wanted to fuck me at the bottom of the field where..."

"Time to stop then," Dennis reached and pulled Fiona to her feet. Tony looked up at them. A different view, up at Fiona's hairy sex and at Dennis' sticking up cock with his balls hanging.

Fiona looked down at him. It was obvious what he was looking at.

"Enjoying the view?"

"Very much, Fiona."

"Would you like a closer one?"

Tony certainly did. Fiona stepped over him so he could look straight up her long legs, right up to her sex and then he watched her fur getting closer and closer as she crouched down. It was as if he was zooming in on a camera, the open wetness getting closer and closer until, out of focus, he was enjoying Fiona's wet sex orally once more. He could not see but, more than likely, Fiona was sucking Dennis once more.

Quite something to feel Fiona begin to come. Quite something to not just be licking and sucking her but feel her grinding her sex against him as she made orgasmic noises and to feel that extra rush of wetness on his face. Almost enough to set his cock producing even without anything touching it. Had it been held and stroked he would have ejaculated.

"Come on Dennis, down the hill and, Tony, thanks for that!"

Tony sat up, wiping his face and watched his friends set off down the hill, two pink bottoms moving and, when they turned and waved, he could see Dennis was walking erect. He got to his feet and followed -- in the same state. What a thing in the sun-drenched field.

At the bottom of the field, the leaders paused letting Tony catch up.

"Here?"

"Just there, Fiona."

She lay down and stretched herself out. "Well boys, what do you want to do? Are you going to lie on me then, Dennis or the two of you hide and peak over the hedge?"

It had been quite an event for the two men. Perhaps or probably without it they would merely have walked back to the riverbank having pretended to be boys exploring and never wanked together. The sexual sight of the two lovers, the hands beneath clothes, the sucking and copulation had caused erections that they had been unable to hide from the other and their subsequent talk and imagining had led to a desire to release their semen. How best now to take what they had seen a stage further with Fiona?

"What did you imagine, boys?"

The two men looked downwards a little shamefaced. "Quite a lot really," said Tony. "The girl was very pleasing -- as are you!"

"Go on, the two of you, I'll lie in the sunshine and you both play the voyeur and then come out when you're ready and do what you want."

What an invitation! Like two excited schoolboys the two men climbed over the gate and walked along behind the hedge.

"Having a good day, Tony?"

"Just a bit. Fiona's as lovely as you said and such a sport. Just look at her!"

The other side of the hedge, Fiona was lying on the grass with eyes closed but thighs open, a strategically positioned pose. Unlike when they were standing there looking at the couple Tony felt no unease or concern about giving himself a stroke or two. Things had changed.

"Go on Dennis, go and, um, fuck Fiona while I watch."

"You going to watch and cum?"

"In the hedge? No! I'll come out and join you and watch closely."

"And be sucked. She's happy about you coming in her mouth."

"Just as you come perhaps."

"I'll tell you."

Tony stood alone looking and waiting, saw his friend come into view, walking with upright cock and then standing over Fiona blocking out the sun, so she noticed his arrival. Tony should have had a camera. What a set of photographs for the day, but perhaps Fiona would not have liked that, would not have wanted such a set of intimate snaps in existence.

Not quite the same voyeuring when it was merely pretend. The fucking wasn't pretend, but they knew he was there. Good to grasp his penis and add to his enjoyment -- but not too much. He watched for a while and then walked along the hedge and back over the gate; it was better approaching than watching over the hedge -- perhaps because he knew he was about to join in! A real thrill walking up to the couple naked and, of course, erect. Such a feeling.

He stood over them watching and even started stroking when Fiona said, "Come on Tony, kneel down, close to us, close to my head -- my mouth. You know why."

Tony certainly did. He knelt close to the entwined couple as they engaged in a traditional missionary intercourse. Fiona turned her head towards him with Dennis keeping his head a little back. Fiona's arms were around Dennis holding his back whilst his bottom rose and fell as he did 'it.' She therefore had no fingers to guide Tony. He would have to do that himself. Wonderful, though, to bring his cock close to Fiona, watch her open her mouth. The invitation of the act! He paused for a moment just taking in the juxtaposition and the open mouth, together with the thought of what he was about to do. Pop his cock in a woman's mouth with the very clear intention, and permission, to come.

It had been many years since he had done that; such a thing to see, his cock going in. He looked, noting Fiona's forehead showing little vertical lines above her nose in concentration; close to, he could see she had a few freckles to her cheeks brought out by the sun tanning her; he was taking a very careful look at the woman. He observed she had rather nice long ears and he tucked her hair back behind them so he could see. So good to see her quite wide, but pretty, mouth stretched open around his cock with a movement to her long jaw as she moved upon it, her cheeks hollowing as she did indeed suck, pulling his cock further into her mouth and then pushing it out again with her tongue.

Lovely stimulation. The feel of Fiona's mouth, seeing her suck and both the sight and sound of Fiona and his friend's bodies copulating. Dennis turned his head a bit more and looked up at Tony and raised his eyebrows and Tony nodded. This was wonderful. Quite a development from their original decision to bathe in the river together naked and then go exploring like that. They had certainly got rather intimate together, discussing their sexual fantasies, wanking together and even watching the other ejaculate. This was even more so, they were being intimate with a woman together, not just sharing her one after the other but together.

Dennis had never been closer to Tony's cock. Fucking her, his head was close to hers and he was watching her lips at work inches from him. Fiona let it go and turned her lips back to him to kiss. One moment Tony's cock was all wet inside her mouth being caressed by her tongue, the next her tongue was in Dennis' mouth as Tony's knob loomed over them both.

It was not left alone for long. Fiona turned back and Tony re-inserted. Just putting it in was such an erotic act in itself. Placing his penis between her lips, pushing it into her mouth and seeing it there. He looked at Dennis's rising and falling bottom. How silly really, how undignified was sexual intercourse, yet how perennially fascinating. He was tempted, when Dennis rose up before thrusting again, to slip a hand between the two of them and cup it over Fiona's mound, that so sexual place; such a gentle curving with that intriguing little slit and, in Fiona's case, only partially covered with lovely spring fur. Would they mind, would Dennis mind if he was that close to his cock; he would certainly feel Dennis stomach coming down and squashing his hand; perhaps even feel his wiry curls: would they mind?

"I do like sucking a cock, Tony." She pulled her mouth just away from it. "You've got a nice big fat one. So good to suck whilst being fucked. Are you going to cum in my mouth?" She licked it, her pink tongue poking out and licking. What a sight.

"I think I might." Of course, he was going to come in her mouth -- if he had any say in the matter! And that was not going to be far off. He pushed it back in and was delighted by the way Fiona sucked it back in.

So good to somewhat do what the young couple had done, only with Fiona and together with his friend. Dennis doing the intercourse bit and Tony doing what they had so imagined -- the young girl also sucking the other one.

Tony had intended to wait until Dennis came but was unable to hold out. His spurting into Fiona's mouth seemed to set her off. The sudden extra sexual feeling of one of the men coming in her mouth; not just the feeling in her mouth of what Fiona had called a 'nice big fat one' but it doing its sexual thing. Perhaps it was Fiona's moans, perhaps an extra vaginal clamping but it was a chain reaction -- the orgasm starting with Tony, spreading to Fiona and thence to Dennis. Fiona received semen in her mouth and in her vagina from two very enthusiastic cocks.

The three of them lay in the field for a time, resting and recovering, perhaps even dozing off for five or ten minutes, before making their way back through the trees to the river and swimming back across to reclaim their clothes.

"I can see why you like doing that," said Fiona, "that was rather a treat. I mean, just leaving our clothes behind. I would not mind doing that again."

The prospect of another walk that year, at least whilst naked, was pretty improbable. The day was hot but it was not the weather at all for that end of the year. By the next weekend any walk might have to be in thick jumpers and with waterproofs. Just not the weather for naturist rambling and out of doors sex.

The three of them walked on decently clothed, and had a very pleasant little lunch in a pub. Who in the pub could have imagined that the three, perhaps middle aged was a little unfair as a description of the woman, had recently been skinny dipping and running around the country naked, still less having a threesome in a field?

It was early evening by the time they reached the car. The shadows were long and the sun golden on the horizon with night about to come. The temperature was dropping and the sight of the car welcome. They had not done quite the same again, they had not fucked a second time, but had stopped on a sunlit piece of heathland and admired the view stretching out below them and Fiona had said how she would rather like to see the men naked again. "I want to see you coming," she said, "like you've been doing together."

They had walked off the track through the heather, circled some gorse and some pine trees to give themselves privacy from the track. Not that they had seen other walkers, but it seemed prudent and more relaxing.

"Go on, strip."

What a thing to be made to do by a woman. Well, not exactly 'made,' Tony was more than willing to get naked for her voyeuristic pleasure.

"Leave your boots on. Oh yes, that's nice."

And she had a hand up inside her skirt. Fiona was doing just what the men liked to do, as she watched. Tony felt his already exposed cock rise at the sight.

"Come on, Dennis, get it up."

And there was his friend, wanking as he had seen him do before, pulling on his limp dick at the command of a woman, encouraging it to firm and rise. And it did.

"Shake hands again. Such a picture. I should have brought the camera, as I said down by the river. Love it. Now walk away a bit and then come back towards me like that. Don't hurry, I just want to savour the sight of two naked and hard men coming towards me. And then, I expect, I'll want you to come all over me!"

So Dennis and Tony in just walking boots set off across the heather. It was like the field again.

"She's such fun. You are lucky, Dennis."