Just Mom, Sister, and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom said, "Well, ok. You're forgiven for skipping school. And I'm sorry you haven't had better experiences with sex. But you're young. You still have time to find someone who knows how to make sex satisfying for you."

Janice said, "I think I already have." Then she looked at me and said, "Johnnie, could you teach me about sex?"

I responded, "Janice, you are a beautiful woman. I would love to help you out, but it sounds like the problem is not with you, but those inexperienced high school boys you have been dating."

Janice said, "Mom, I told you I didn't have a problem with you and Johnnie having sex. From what I saw, you both enjoyed it. But I have a question. What about dad?"

"OK, I guess I forgot to tell you that part. First, let me assure you, I love your father. I wasn't planning to have a conversation with both of my kids about my sex life today, but since I have already explained it to Johnnie, I guess I should tell you, too. I guess I should start from the beginning, but before I do, can I get your promise that you will never tell anyone about what I'm about to tell you? And I mean I don't want you to tell a living soul, ever. I don't care if you think it's your very best friend who would never repeat it. Promise me now you will never tell anyone."

"Mom, I promise, whatever you tell me, I will never tell anyone."

Mom continued, "OK. I never thought I would tell my kids this secret, and I hope you won't think bad about me." Mom took a big breath and continued, "When I was your age, I had a very high sex drive. I loved sex, and I had sex with a lot of boys when I was in high school. I not only fucked them, but I would give a blowjob at the drop of a hat. I even had sex with two and once with three guys at the same time. When I married your dad, I think he thought he had married the perfect woman. I gave him all the sex he could handle, any way he wanted it. Then, starting about four years ago, he seemed to start losing interest in sex for some reason. Your father and I haven't had sex in at least three years. I still love sex, but there's no way I'm going to cheat on my husband. I'm not going to go out to a bar and pick up strange men to have sex with. Then when your brother caught me masturbating, and he told me his girlfriend complained that his dick was too big for her, I just had to see it. I told him I didn't have a problem with big dicks, and I thought I had found a solution for both of us. I thought he could fuck me and satisfy my need for sex, and I would take care of his frustrations with girls not being able to handle his big dick. That was this morning. I'm not ashamed to tell you, I love the way your brother fucks me, and I plan on letting him fuck me as often as he wants to."

"Wow, mom. Sounds like you had fun in high school. I wish I could just find a guy that knows how to treat me and satisfy me. I don't know if I have a high sex drive or not. But like I said, I love watching porn and masturbating. And don't worry, mom, your secret is safe with me. Both secrets, actually. The one about your high school sexual adventures, and the newest one about fucking Johnnie. Speaking of that, would you have a problem with Johnnie teaching me a few things about sex? He asked me earlier if I liked having my pussy licked, and I had to admit that I didn't know because I've never had my pussy licked. He offered to show me later. I'm not sure I would ever be able to take his big dick, but maybe, if both of you could work with me, maybe you could teach me how to give a proper blowjob."

Mom said, "Well, after telling you about how much sex I had in high school, I would be a real hypocrite if I said I didn't want you and Johnnie fooling around. Just be careful. You have to be quiet at night. I don't want your dad to find out."

After we finished our sandwiches, mom and I went back to her bedroom to continue our fuck fest. Janice asked if she could watch. After she said, "Please. I promise I'll be quiet and not interfere with whatever you're doing," mom told her she could watch. Of course, I told her if she was going to play with her pussy, she had to be naked. She readily agreed.

As promised, mom started by giving me a world-class blowjob, and she not only let me cum in her mouth, but she also swallowed my entire load. Although Janice was keeping her promise to be quiet, I did hear her say, "wow!"

Mom said she wanted me to fuck her doggie style again because I could go deeper when I was behind her. I once again pounded her hard and fast. She had three orgasms before I finally blasted another load of cum in her pussy. When I rolled off her and was lying on my back, Janice asked if she could lick our combined juices off my dick. I told her to go for it, and she started licking my dick with gusto. She didn't try to take my dick in her mouth, but she did a good job of licking me clean. When she had finished, I asked, "Did you like that?"

She answered, "Uhhmm! Delicious."

I asked if she had ever licked another girl's pussy, and she said she hadn't. I told her if she liked the taste of mom's pussy juices, maybe she should try it. I told her if she was going to go to college, she might get several opportunities to have some girl on girl action in the dorm. I suggested she approach her friend Veronica since she didn't have a boyfriend anymore.

Mom and I finished up by having another 69 session. When we both had gotten each other off, mom said we should get cleaned up. She needed to throw the cum stained sheets in the washing machine, make the bed, and make dinner before dad got home.

After dinner, dad watched the news on TV then went to bed. Mom, Janice, and I watched a movie while cuddled on the couch. Mom kept falling asleep, so she finally went to bed. Janice and I watched the rest of the movie, and then I whispered, "Are you ready to have your pussy licked?"

"Fuck yeah!"

"OK, but you have to promise not to scream. We don't want to wake dad."

Janice's bedroom was across the hall from our mom & dad's bedroom. My room was further down at the end of the hall and there was a shared bathroom in between our rooms. It was harder to hear anything coming from my room, so I thought we would be safe as long as we were quiet. When we walked in, I closed and locked the door. Then I told Janice to strip while I quickly undressed. We sat on the bed, and I said, "Before we get started, I want to ask you about your dates. When you have had sex in the past, how did you get to that point. Did you start off by making out?"

When she said she had, I told her to show me. I put my arm around her shoulders, then I placed my hand on the back of her neck and pulled her to me. I kissed her and put my tongue in her mouth. She reciprocated by putting her tongue in my mouth, and we had a short tongue duel as we French kissed.

"Fuck, sis! There's certainly nothing wrong with the way you kiss. If incest wasn't illegal, I would ask you to go steady. But just to make sure, I think we should practice some more." We made out for a good thirty minutes, as if we were, in fact, going steady. Of course, I played with her tits while I was kissing her. When we took a break, I told her to lie back on the bed. I started by kissing and rubbing her thighs. When I got to the top, I used my thumbs and spread her pussy lips apart. I then put my head between her legs and started licking her pussy from the bottom to the top and back down again.

I began plunging my tongue into her wet pussy. I was lapping away at her pussy, combined with fucking her with my tongue. She began to lift her butt up to meet my tongue. She was moaning, but I didn't think it was loud enough to be heard in our parents' room, so I continued. She responded by putting her hand behind my neck, pulling my head into her crotch. Her pussy was very wet, and she was leaking her sweet nectar into my mouth. I loved her pussy. Mom had a completely bald pussy, whereas Janice had a small patch of soft brown curls on her mound. I took my middle finger and slid it inside her lips, and I began finger fucking her. At the same time, I took my thumb and started rubbing her swollen clit. I was still licking her pussy, and that, combined with my finger fucking her, and my thumb rubbing her clit, caused her to moan loudly, arch her back, lift her hips, and then experience an earth-shattering orgasm.

She said, "Fuck, Johnny! I don't know what you did to me, but I hope you never stop. That was the best orgasm I have ever had."

"I'm glad you liked it, sis. I certainly enjoyed doing it for you. Like I told you before, I love eating pussy, so I would be happy to do it again whenever you want me to."

"Damn, Johnnie! Look how hard your dick is! I feel like I should pay you back for making me feel so good. Will you teach me how to give a blowjob? I'll do my best to make you feel good."

"You don't need to pay me back. I was happy to do it. But if you want to learn how to give a blowjob, I guess I could give you some pointers. The first thing is to take it in your hand and wrap your fingers around it." When she had it in her hand, I continued, "Now, lean forward and lick the head. Good. Now swirl your tongue around the head. Oh yes! Do that a couple of times. That's it. Now lick down one side and back up the other. Oh, yes! That feels really good."

Without me telling her, she wrapped her lips around the head and started moving her head up and down. Before long, she had about half of my dick in her mouth, and she was performing a better than average blowjob.

I asked, "Did you see what mom and I were doing before she had an orgasm and then went to take a shower? That's called a 69. I'm sure if you watch a lot of porn, you have probably seen that before. You were doing a good job with what I assume was your first blowjob. You were much better than my girlfriend. Now, lie back on the bed. I'm going to eat your pussy again while you continue sucking my dick."

We continued with our 69 until I could feel a climax starting to boil in my balls.

"Janice, I'm not going to last much longer. Do you want me to cum in your mouth?"

Janice said she wanted to experience that, so I advised her to start swallowing as soon as I started to cum. I told her to swallow it down like she was drinking a milk shake. She gagged a little bit that first time, but over time, she got really good at it.

She also became brave enough to take my dick in her pussy. It only took about a week to get used to it. She discovered she loves having a big dick in her.

Dad was the Finance Manager for a large corporation. One day the police showed up at his office and arrested him for embezzlement. He had been stealing money from the company for years and hiding it in an account he had set up. Mom didn't know anything about it. She could never figure out why he had lost his interest in having sex. Apparently, the reason was, he was so stressed because he was always worried that the company would find out he had been stealing money from them, that he became impotent. The police managed to recover most of the money when they seized his assets. Unfortunately, they only discovered his one big bank account. He had actually been putting away small amounts in a couple of hidden accounts by using fake names. The only good thing he had done was to make double payments on the house. He had also removed his name from the mortgage, so by the time he was arrested, mom owned the house free and clear. He had also removed his name from the car loan and had paid it off, so she owned her car, too.

Dad went on trial and was found guilty. He went to the penitentiary where he will probably die. Mom filed for divorce, so now it's just the three of us. This story began when I was 19 and Janice was 18. I'm now 27 and Janice is 26. We both graduated from college. I'm a chiropractor and Janice is my office manager. Mom stays at home living a leisurely life since she doesn't have any bills.

I have been enjoying a sexual affair with mom since that first day. Janice and I have been lovers since that first night. As far as anyone knows, we are a married couple. We don't have a marriage certificate, but we do have the same last name. Over the years, Janice has become very good at giving me blow jobs. She also doesn't have a problem handling my size when we fuck, which is often. And she no longer complains about not being satisfied during intercourse. Sometimes we have a threesome with mom. Janice has learned that she does enjoy licking her pussy.

12