Just Moved In

Story Info
Two couples dominate a single guy that has just moved in.
6.5k words
4.6
4.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at writing a story of any kind. Please rate and leave comments whether you like it, love it, or hate it. What tweaks would you make.

At 33 years old, I was ecstatic to be the winner of one of those thousand dollars a day, for life lotteries. I had always wanted to be able to leave my small town, and now I could. After letting my family know, giving my two weeks notice, I was able to begin looking for homes. But I didn't just want a home in a city in my state, I wanted somewhere tropical, warm, and close to water.

So I set my sights on a small batchelor pad in the Florida Keys. I wasn't able to find something water front like I had hoped, but it was close to a boat ramp, and had a space next to the garage to park a small boat and trailer.

It had a small pool, hot tub, two bed, one and a half bath, something simple for a single guy with no kids.

On move in day I was carrying in a few pieces of furniture and boxes of family keepsakes on my own when my neighbor on the left approached me to introduce herself.

She was maybe 5'2", her B cup breasts looked really perky with her underwire bra and tight tank top. They were bronzed and freckled from years in the Florida sun. Her black hair was pulled up in a tight, short ponytail, and probably wasnt much longer than shoulder length.

She introduced herself as Emma Tule, her blue eyes sparkled as I thought I caught her giving me a look up and down, as I squatted down, sticking my butt out, so not to hurt my back, when getting a heavier box off the ground.

Being a gentleman, I didn't ask her age, but I bet she couldn't have been much more than 42. She asked my name, where I was from, was I renting, buying, or just on a longer vacation. She smiled when I told her I just bought this place and was going to live there full time and didn't need to have a job.

When I told her I planned on buying a boat and learning how to run it, she excitedly told me her husband was an avid fisherman, and would love to trade experience with gear, knots, lures, and baits, for rides to better fishing spots, than just the bridges.

A familiar face and a stranger next to a Uhaul caught the attention of another neighbor, this one across the street. She was wearing a sports bra that pushed up her C cup breasts, much like her friend Emma's. She introduced herself as Lily Parson.

She had her long, wavy strawberry blonde hair in a loose ponytail coming back from a jog. She was covered in freckles and had beautiful, big golden and amber eyes. Probably the same age as her friend, she was taller, 5'7"ish, and a slimmer build. She had fairly high hips compared to Emma's broader hips.

Neither could have weighed more than 125lbs though, it was clear they jogged and worked out some. That was something I had hoped to get back into while I was there.

I wasn't obese by any means, but I would love to drop 10-15lbs off my 5'10", hairy frame. We made some small talk, mostly filling Lily in on what she missed. They offered to help carry some things in, and I accepted.

Soon we had everything in, and as I was thanking them for their help, they offered to have me over for dinner Friday night, to meet their husbands, and get acquainted with their new neighbor. I accepted, despite not really being social.

This all happened on a Tuesday, and I spent the next few days putting things away and rearranging furniture, thankful each night I had a hot tub.

Friday rolled around, and I showered and got cleaned up for dinner at 7. I walked one house down and knocked on their door. Emma opened up wearing a white tube top, and full length black skirt, with her short, black hair, down, just on top of her shoulders. It was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra.

She welcomed me in to their house that didn't look much different than mine. Lily was in the kitchen, mixing up a pitcher of tea. She had on a light blue sundress. The two men in the living room, looked up when Lily said hello, leaving her tea, to come give me a hug.

Both me came over and greeted me with a handshake.  Emma's husband, Brett, was built like me, only in better shape, and lacked my big beard. Lily's husband, Damien, was black, and looked like an NFL running back.

6' tall, broad shoulders, and probably close to 220lbs. They invited me into the living room to talk about fishing, wasting no time in asking what kind of boat I was looking for, what kind of fish I liked, etc.... I told them I was actually going to look at a boat on Monday morning. 

Emma brought me a glass of tea, which I thanked her for. I don't know what she used, but it only took about two drinks for me to get woozy. The last thing I remember was hearing Brett ask how strong did you make that, to his wife.

I don't know how long I was out for, but my hearing came back first. I could hear Damien asking someone if they actually got lube this time. "Yes Dame" was Emma's reply, "we don't want to hear about how chafed you are again." "Again?" I thought. "Good, that boy your daughter tricked, and brought home for Christmas was tight, but by the end of the night, it was too much."

All I could think was "what?" Then I began to regain some of my feeling in my body. I was definitely naked. It felt like I was on some sort of leather padded table.

As my head cleared up, I realized on top of being naked, there was a strap across my shoulders and a strap across my waist. My wrists had been cuffed to something with no slack at my sides, and my feet had been raised up in the air.

Not only were my feet raised up in the air, but they were strapped as well. One on each thigh, one just above each knee, and around each ankle. And my legs were spread too, wide. Almost to the point of being painful. 

I became aware that even though my back was pinned to a cushy leather table, my ass stuck out over the edge, and I noticed my head was strapped sideways. It seemed to be on a narrow piece of table because I couldn't sense any other furniture surrounding it.

I couldn't close my mouth, and I couldn't see. "Do we wait for him to wake up, or can we start the fun now?" asked Lily as she ran a finger down the innermost part of my thigh.

This unseen touch caused me to try and jump and move away from an unfamiliar touch, somewhere I wasn't used to being touched. "Oooh goody" Emma said in an almost evil tone, "he's awake."

I tried asking what was going on, but the spider gag made it sound like I was drunk and slurring my speech. They must have understood me because Emma chuckled "well, we're a couple of couples that like being dominant." "While we each enjoy dominating, we don't necessarily get off being dominated. "

"So we do what we have to, to find some poor, unsuspecting guy or gal, that we can force into a position of not be able to stop us from doing ANYthing we want." She finished as she slid her hands up and down my chest, stopping to pluck a single hair out, causing me to grunt.

"You just so happened to be bending over at the wrong time the other day" Brett said "and Emma told me that night, that she, and all of us HAD to have that ass of yours." 

Emma and Lily laughed, as I began to struggle. Being single most of my life I had purposefully watched enough of this kind of porn to have a good idea where this was going, and I had a feeling that they were going to use much bigger objects than the beginner sized plugs I sometimes used to spice up my masturbation sessions.

Even though I was struggling, I could feel the blood rushing to my cock. As it began to stand up, everyone laughed. "Look!" Brett laughed as he half heartedly back handed my growing rod "he's willing to play along!"

I blushed behind my blindfold and gag, as my dick was now rock hard, and standing up straight at 6". "Let's get this party started." Damien said, sounding like he was right in front of my face.

My chest was heaving, but I was confused, was it fear, or excitement. I had jacked off to scenarios like this before, wishing it was me tied up, and unable to stop someone from using a strapon or forcing me to swallow their cum. But the want and drive to be forced to submit always faded once I came.

Now here I was strapped to a custom sex table, forced to please four people I just met, with no chance of escape. And my cock was as hard as it ever was. I was totally humiliated and beaten, and they hadn't even started yet. "Use lots of tongue boy." Damien said, "and maybe we'll go easy on you."

With that he slid his member into the hole on the spider gag. My tongue instantly went to meet it. It only had a second to touch and taste the head before Damien slid past it, and started forcing its way to the back of my throat. My tongue tried to explore the underside of his meat, but soon I was gagging. This caused Damien to laugh as I started going "mmmm" and tried to push his, I'm guessing 8", dick from my mouth.

"You want to please me?" He asked, "then go for it." He pulled his dick back so the head was about the only thing in my mouth. I couldn't believe it. My tongue started trying to make circles around the head, and I realized, even strapped down as I was, I tried moving my head back and forth.

This caused him and Lily to laugh. "He's a natural little slut." She said.

"Trying to bob his head, hard as stone" as she backhanded my hard on. "He's a perfect little toy." "If he likes that, he'll love this." Emma said at the end of the table where my legs were forced open and up in the air.

She took a dollop of something cool and slick and began rubbing it around my very exposed butthole. I jumped a little. "Have you ever had anything in your ass, slut?" She asked. Limited as I was, I tried nodding my head with Damien's big dick still in my mouth. "Was it as big as this?" She asked as she clicked something, causing it to buzz to life.

I shook my head no best I could, now with Damien slowly fucking my face, making small grunts as I continued my attempt to please my first ever man. "Good" she moaned, enjoying the sensation of the vibrator in its harness on her clit. "I'm practically breaking in a virgin."

With that, she started press the vibrating object against my rarely used hole, causing me to groan. It kind of burned as it made its initial entry. She forced about two inches in, before withdrawing and squirting some more lube on my ass, and the tip of her 7" vibrator.

This time as she pressed, the new lube met with the first lube, and she was able to slide in about 3.5" of her dildo, before she began to pull out again. She got to the head before pushing back in, moaning as she pressed the vibrations into to her own pussy as well.

Damien was fucking my face, telling me more tongue, and pinching and pulling at my nipples when he felt I wasn't putting in enough effort. He was picking up speed and was at a moderate pace, grunting when I felt a new set of hands. These ones on my balls.

They were scooping up my scrotum, hanging loose in the warm Florida air, and felt like they were applying hair ties around each testicle. I groaned as each nut was separated, and wound tighter with each twist of the hair ties.

Emma meanwhile, had forced the entirty of her vibrator into my ass, and was pulling all the way and sliding back in, making "unghh unghh" noises. She would smack the inside of my thighs and smack my dick, that now had a dribble of clear precum sliding down it, asking "You like this" smack "you like this sissy slut?" And even though I hadnt agreed to any of this, I found myself turned on.

The new vibrating sensation in my ass was touching areas I'd never reached before, and with Emma adding lube, the gliding sensation was starting to feel good. I tried wiggling my ass back towards her, but didn't get much.

Brett laughed somewhere in the back. Damien was now grunting loudly and holding the back of my head. "That's it boy, keep that tongue going, I'll give you some dinner." He began going deep, hitting the the back of my throat, getting louder "oh yea, oh yea, unnnnnggggh, fuck yea," as I felt something warm and gooey slide down the back of my throat. 

He held his dick in my mouth, catching his breath, and cutting off mine. He held it there for about 20 seconds, before sliding out saying "most enthusiastic cocksucker we've had yet." "Better than when we let you have Sammie on her 18th birthday?" Brett asked. "Oh yea, he's a natural." Damien said as he reached down and pulled up really hard on my left nipple, causing me to let out a yell.

"Hat hurt" I tried to say. Brett reached down, and pinched my right nipple between his fore and middle finger. I went "AGGGGGHHHHH." "Yes" he said, "and there's more where that came from." My chest was already heaving from having my nipples twisted when he reached down and flicked one of my swollen balls.

I must not have felt him change sides, because as I tried to yell out of the slight flick one of my balls took, he slid his own cock into my mouth, muffling most of the sound I made. "You can scream all you want." He laughed. "We soundproofed our garage, no one can hear you."

Now it was Emma's turn to pick up her pace, as I put my tongue to use on Brett's tool. "Oohh ooh oohh" over and over again. She was no longer sliding in and out gently, she was slamming into me with all her force.

The lube was starting to wear thin, and it wasn't as good of a feeling as it was before. She kept getting closer and lounder, before finally pulling almost all the way out twice in quick succession, and slamming all the way into me.

She collapsed on top of me, squishing my bound balls, and bending my dick back to my stomach, where a pea sized drop of precum stuck to the hair by my belly button.

She slapped my ass, thanking me, as she pulled out. Lily must of been right there ready to take her place, with no warning she slapped my dick hard, squirted some more lube up my ass, and buried her own vibrator to the hilt.

It was shorter than Emma's, but it felt like it was twice as wide. My ass had been ok with Emma's slightly more gentle entry, but Lily's entrance made my eyes almost bug out behind my mask. I also managed to lurch forward far enough, that I practically inhaled Brett's cock.

It was probably no bigger than my 6" one, and the head was just as broad. He laughed, and it sounded like he gave Lily a high five. Lily then began pounding my ass, hard. It had my dick waving back and forth. Like a cat she batted at it, sometimes playfully, sometimes hard.

She was also rubbing her thumb over one of my now cherry red balls. I tried crying out, but my cries were mostly muffled as Brett was holding his cock as deep as it would go, causing his pubes to tickle my nose.

Lily's strapon was now buried fully in my ass, buzzing away. I felt her fake cock twist to one side, as she reached over for something. I groaned at the new stretching sensation, almost trying to force her vibrator to stretch me wider.

I was actually enjoying her rape. Her fatter and shorter dildo was vibrating right under my prostate. Little shocks of pleasure were firing away in my groin and ass. They were short lived though, when Lily turned back, I realized what she had been reaching for.

Brett had started just leaving the head of his cock in the front of my mouth, where my tongue was almost happily doing swirls around his swollen head. Helped by his large amount of precum that was oozing out, my tongue went faster and faster. He too was breathing hard, saying "that's it, good sissy cock whore" when I felt the first dribble on my nipples.

The second the hot wax hit my tender nipples,I screamed out and I jerked. Hard enough to move the table some. "Whoooooo, he didn't like that!" I heard Damien say in the background.

Brett's cock slid deeper into my mouth and that was all it took for him to go "unnggh" and release his own cum straight onto my tongue. Three thick globs landed on the back of my tongue.

I've always read and heard that cum tastes salty, but Brett's didn't. It had the consistency of watered down glue, and tasted like what I would imagine a dirty paper towel would.

Unlike Damien, who came in the back of my throat and it just slid down to my esophagus, Brett's stayed on my tongue, with me trying to swallow it. Anything to get that taste off my tongue. And unfortunately,  most of it just pooled on my left cheek.

Lily had continued to pour wax on both my sensitive nipples. She continued back and forth across my chest, matting all my hair in hot, sticky wax. "Roll his head over Dame, I want to try his tongue." Emma said.

I felt the buckle to the strap on my head being fiddled with. Lily, satisfied my chest was sufficiently covered, started working her way down towards my stomach. The wax burned as it trickled down onto me. I was making funny noises as it found bare skin on my sides, and the vibrating cock inside me began sparking pleasure again.

By now I could tell my own cock almost constantly dripping down the sides of my shaft. I was beginning to enjoy being their little bitch for the night.

The strap now undone, I pretty willingly rotated my head so it was flat on the back, with my face pointing up. This resulted in chuckles from everyone. She also removed my blindfold.

I blinked trying to readjust my eyes. They didn't strap my head back, so I looked around. Damien was to my right, sporting a half hard on and a grin. I couldn't see Brett, and Lily was making small groans, pressing her clit into the back of her vibrator that was still going in my ass.

She still had her candle going back and forth on my stomach, stopping only to fill my belly button with liquid wax. I moaned out at the burning sensation, but it was short lived.

Emma grabbed my head and forced it back as she climbed up over my face. Her pussy was glistening from all her excitement of abusing their poor new neighbor. 

Her thick black pubic did little to hide her thin, almost dangly pussy lips that framed at the top, her fat, engorged pierced clit. "Get your tongue in there boy" she said as she placed her wet box over my mouth. My tongue shot out of the spider gag still in my mouth and started tracing circles around her inner lips, eliciting a moan and a shudder from her.

I pushed what I could of my tongue into her wet snatch, tasting her musky, middle age, pussy drippings.

She had mounted me so she was facing my dripping dick. She bent forward to lick my head and shaft clean, making me moan from her attention.  My happiness was short lived as I screamed into her sloppy pussy.

Lily had stopped dripping wax on my stomach and my own hairy groin, and started allowing the wax to fall on the blood filled head of my cock.

My screaming turned to me violently trying to twist away as Emma flicked my swollen purple balls. "I didn't say you could stop licking!" She said, "lick, or I'll find something else to hit these with."

I whimpered as I got my tongue back in there, even as Lily moaned, humping me again, while making sure the entire head of my penis was covered in wax.

I licked as best I could with wax now running down my shaft. Emma's loose pussy lips formed a small blanket over my lips as my nose practically tickled her backdoor, as she ground down on my face. Smacking my balls lightly now, as she moaned.

I could hear Lily moaning too, as she quickened her pace, slamming back into me. Emma cooed as my now sore tongue started making a swirling motion with the tip as far inside her as I was able to get. She must have like what I was doing, as she then began peeling off the cooled wax from my engorged cock head.

Lily's thrusts were now very fast, and her grunts were getting louder and deeper. She finally slammed all the way, bending forward, and kissing her fellow dominatrix on the lips.

I felt Emma's thighs start squeezing my head, as I guessed she was getting close, enjoying my tongue. Lily pulled out of my quickly soring ass, as her friend clamped her thighs on my head fully, and rocked back. Her ass completely covering my nose.

12