Just once

Story Info
If that's all you have, better make the most of it...
6.1k words
4.31
10k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TW:

This story involves an informal sub/dom DDLG dynamic. (The characters are not related and both over 18).

Cheating is a major theme. (I do not advocate infidelity).

The characters casually use language some may consider degrading. They also twist the the concept and misuse the word "rape". (Everything that happens is consensual).

Rimming and ass to mouth... so extremely mild scat features. (If you like everything clean and pristine I'd read something else).

This isn't an anatomy lesson nor a how to. No one should use this as a guide... for anything.

Fair warning:

This is my first ever published story. Apologies for typos, spelling and grammar. One of the characters has an accent, so those bits aren't errors, perhaps just a poor stylistic choice. (Sometimes the accent is more obvious, sometimes less, so i might substitute letters I might not. English isn't her first language but she speaks it well).

I am heavily influenced and inspired by Neon_Ultra, to whom this is dedicated. (With all apologies). If you don't enjoy his depraved fetishistic anal fantasies you might not like this either.

This story may read like it was written on a phone by someone on a bus. It was. If anyone is interested in being an editor for future works please do get in contact. Just don't be surprised if this isn't any good.

Now that i've lowered your expectations sufficiently... let's begin... ;))

-----------------------

Just once

They sat closer than necessary, at the table. Their hands and bodies accidentally touching, neither apologising nor moving to prevent further contact. His eyes kept delving down into her cleavage. She could smell him, musky, clean, an undertone of spiced fruits. Her eyes traced his lips as he spoke, drawn to his dark hair and beard. Both were acutely aware of every time they touched. The conversation was awkward, meaningless. They kept on drifting off topic and staring deeply into one another's eyes.

"I can't do this" he admitted " Carina will only let me come out to meet you this once. Only then because I promised I would, back before I met her..."

Petra understood. Her own unwillingness to cheat had meant that until that moment she and Karim had never really touched before, beyond a swift friendly greeting. Now Karim was the one in a relationship. He owed her nothing, she knew that.

"Vhen do you have to go bak" she asked in her husky eastern European accent, her eyes losing focus across the road as she asked. The sands slipping through her fingers.

"I said I would be home by half five".

It was just gone midday.

As they got up from the table, they turned away from the busy street and walked together along a quiet canal path. Pausing under a bridge Petra leaned forward onto the railing and stared into the water.

As he examined her Karim was drawn to touch her again. Her long soft hair was pushed to one side exposing the nape of her neck. He wanted to stroke and taste it. His skin hungry for longer, more pressing caresses than those glancing grazes across the table. Waterbirds cried out at each other as she watched. He moved silently, she didn't turn. Instead, she moaned reflexively as he touched her. Pushing her ass back into him when she felt his breath on her neck. Relishing the feel of him against her body, at last.

"I wanted to squeeze these the moment I saw you" he spoke, his hands softly reaching around, grasping and kneading her full breasts.

"I vant you Karim". She moved against him as his cock hardened against her ass.

She turned and they stood face to face, giving into impulse they kissed deeply. Their first kiss but so full of want and familiar affection. He pulled away from her lips and stared at her.

"I won't leave Carina" he admitted.

Petra swallowed, struggling with something.

"I love you" she told him. His countenance didn't soften.

"I loved you too but that wasn't enough for you to leave Matteo".

"Don't punish me for that, Karim. I vas wrong but in the end I came to you".

Ah yes, he thought, the end. Years had passed, three years.

"It's too late".

Her grey eyes tried to hold him but couldn't, instead they filled slowly with tears.

They were silent for a moment. The sounds of the water, the roads nearby, their hearts beating against each other as they stood, still so close. Finally she spoke slowly, softly pleading.

"Please, jus... this once. Today. Give me jus that? Just once. Even if ve never meet again?"

His brow furrowed but she persisted softly. Her round breasts pressing against him, his arms folded about her slim waist, his hands resting on her ass. Her ass that had been a focus of so much of their chats. He wanted to see it, feel it naked, breathe it in, push himself into it. He wanted to see the way she looked at him as he took her. To hear her call him daddy. Karim knew that Matteo never had.

"All the things ve talked about, all the things ve shared, please just give me three of those things. Ve can go somewhere, you will be back in time. You can tell yourself it happened in the past", she went on, "we can live just a few hours from those years ago, when ve were both in love. Then vhen it's over. Everything ve were is far in the past. You return to the present and walk away".

It was insane, immoral logic.

He had wanted her so much, for so long. Despite this she had decided to stay with another man. Matteo, whom Karim was convinced she loved less. Karim was sure that Petra's passion and need were never met by Matteo.

Karim knew what she wanted, he had been ready to give her what she needed. They had gotten so close. Then, having told Karim everything but the words "I love you", Petra had disappeared before they could meet, abandoning their connection completely. To hear her say those words now had felt strangely out of time.

Before then he had promised to meet Petra if she ever needed him. Now she and Matteo were over, suddenly she was back. No explanation just a plea. She said she needed to see him, needed his friendship, his support. There wasn't anything he could give her that someone else couldn't. He knew her reasoning was bullshit.

Surely this was a ruse, an excuse, maybe even a trap. Yet, despite his happy secure relationship, he'd wanted to see her. He told himself that he deserved closure. Carina didn't like it at all but she agreed, just once, during the day, somewhere public. The bakery, a brunch. Broad daylight and busy streets and then home.

When Karim had first met Petra, it had been at a house party. Matteo had been heavily inebriated. Petra had been trying to get him safely to an upstairs bedroom. Matteo was a big muscular guy, and hadn't been completely cooperating. She was having limited success. The pair kept slamming into walls. An amusing sight for the other party goers. Karim had seen too, except instead of just watching, he had instinctively thrust himself under Matteo's other arm and assisted. The three made their way slowly but much more steadily up.

The sounds of the revelry below had throbbed through the house as the trio had ascended. They had come to a fairly high up bedroom. With some persuasion and effort Matteo had gotten on to the bed.

Then they'd began the struggle to take off his shoes. Karim had barely avoided getting kicked in the head by the semi conscious 3rd. Finally after a bit more of a struggle they'd got him laid out in the recovery position.

They'd both wound up disheveled, sweating and breathing heavily. Looking each other over properly for the first time they'd burst into laughter. Matteo had stirred agitatedly. Petra had put her hand to her mouth and made an exaggerated "shhhh" sound. Indicating to the balcony. Karim had followed her out grinning inanely.

"Hi" he'd whispered across the darkness "I am Karim".

She took his hand and shook it.

"Nice to meet you Karim, i'm Petra" she whispered back "thank you for your help. Don't mind if I sit my legs..." She trailed off, plonking herself on the wooden slatted floor.

"Well, you know I couldn't resist helping out such a...delicate beeaaautty" Karim laughed indicating back inside to the now snoring Matteo with mock admiration. Petra chuckled.

He sat himself down next to her on the floor. She was already looking up away from him, gazing at the stars still visible in the lightening sky. It was pretty late, maybe 4am and he was quite buzzed, so was she. He looked at her more intently now, her straightened blonde hair, her curvey figure.

Suddenly Petra farted.

"Oh shit" she smiled.

"Oh no worries" he said "I...I like a good fart myself" smiling slyly, his deep brown eyes twinkling.

"Ha! I vish Matteo did" she laughed, " he hates my farts".

Karim knew he was drunk when he heard himself say,

"Yeah well, I like them. I wish someone would fart like that all over my cock. It'd make me so hard".

Petra laughed raucously. As she did Karim froze up a little bit, kicking himself inside for saying something like that out loud. Looking him over as she laughed, she noticed his stiffness. Stopping suddenly with wide eyes she gulped.

"Oh my god. You're not joking are you?"

She could see he was embarrassed. It hadn't been her intention to kink shame him. There were a couple of unopened beers by the leg of the table next to them. Though she was already quite tipsy she grabbed two and offered him one.

"Vell, whoever gets to do that with you. On you. They're lucky. I would love to fuck someone who was so relaxed about normal body thinks. Or even better finds them to be sexy" she'd said, unaware of how this was affecting him. He didn't seem to react so she added to it.

"Matteo von't even fuck my ass, he says it's dirty. I even took enima and he wouldn't".

"You want him to fuck your ass?" Karim asked, shuffling around a little awkwardly on the ground, trying to adjust his bulge without being noticed.

"It's my favourite think". She put her hands dejectedly onto her face, looking out at the sky. Her soft sweet face, with full lips Karim wanted to kiss.

Kiss as he worked his thick cock up into her dirty little hole, knowing that she wanted it as much as him.

But they were strangers then. You didn't normally talk about this stuff with a stranger. Especially not a beautiful stranger with a six foot four musclebound boyfriend in the next room. Consciously their conversation that first night veered awkwardly, in reverse, off sex and onto other mundane friendship things. They swapped numbers and that's how their chats started.

That doorway into the intimate and sordid however, was left quietly ajar. Their next conversations whisked past it, the following peeped into it and finally late one night went back through. Karim was pretty open minded, he had a lot of fetishes but anal was the big one. Over time Petra had confessed just how open and anally fixated she really was too. There had been mutual delight in discovering someone as filthy, their kinks matched pretty well almost perfectly.

They had continued to be just friends. At the time Karim had dated casually and Petra'd lived vicariously through his experiences. Though she always had admitted that she was jealous. Her sex life had been more, far more, frustrating. She'd been committed to a partner whom she loved but in bed they wanted very different things.

Her frustration had boiled over fairly early and a line was crossed. They didn't meet in person but she instigated the first time they role played. As they'd started to talk dirty in their chats, their genuine friendship and affection for one another grew. They'd caught feelings. Petra however had also felt guilty. She hadn't been willing to leave Matteo. Instead as it got to the cusp, where something had been about to boil over again into the real world, she left. In her absence Karim had been through a gauntlet of emotions.

Since then though, he had met and fallen for Carina. Carina was beautiful, short and curvy and liked it in her ass too. He loved her, he didn't need to stray. They had a laugh, they'd built a life.

Yet, here was Petra begging for him. Begging for him to use her, to taste her, to penetrate her. It would all have happened in the past if she'd only let it. If she had only been brave enough to let go, he would have caught her. This was meant to have happened already. What was happening now?

"Okay" he heard himself speak.

"Okay? You mean yes? Jus this one time?"

He nodded wordlessly. Petra took his hand. They walked along the canal a little more and came to the edge of a pathway leading into an old overgrown part of an old cemetery garden.

"Tell me three things that you want" he heard himself say.

He didn't want to be a douchebag cheater but these feelings predated Carina. The pathways that these impulses fired on had been worn deep by years of obsessive desire. This desire had ascended becoming more and more alive, now it was a need. Everything else was pushed out of his head.

They didn't have years, months or even days to play out everything that he and Petra had wanted. There were so many things. So many things they should have had. Her suggestion seemed fair, to choose just a few. Not a sensible suggestion, nothing was sensible about this.

They climbed through fallen branches, past tangles of thorny brambles. And stopped, surrounded by the green, overgrown grass and bushes. She sat down on the edge of a monument. A butterfly came and rested in the sunlight next to her. Fanning it's wings, heating it's body for flight.

"Jus three things. Okay... I vant... to eat your ass hole Karim, make love to you with my tongue and mouth. Taste you, just like i always wanted. Feel your rubbery man pussy stretching dirty and delicious on my tongue".

Her filthy words made his cock twitch. She was never afraid to talk to him like that, in a way no one else had.

"And..."

"Two... I vant ass to mouth, so I can taste us both. I vant us to kiss and share taste while you fuck my ass. Tasty kissing with my... Daddy", his body stiffened as she dropped the last word in her husky accent. Big grey eyes trained on him.

"And..."

"Three. I vant you to make me gape really wide".

She went into her bag and pulled out a black eyeliner pencil, " but I vant to remember it, to have something to cum to after today is done. So vhen you have gaped me nice and wide with your big Daddy cock, take this. You... write "Daddy's hole" on my ass. Use my phone, take picture of it. All messy with your cum dripping out of it".

Karim had to hold himself back a bit hearing all that. Especially the last part. And she wanted all this here, in the outdoors where they could be caught. Unholy acts on concentrated ground.

They laid their things out over a patch of soft grass in their makeshift clearing.

"Okay Petra but everything else I decide".

"Yez Daddy" she bit her lip as gazing up at him with intensity.

"Strip" Karim sat back and watched her remove her clothes slowly, his cock throbbing as she revealed her smooth creamy skin. Her big round breasts were perfect. He wanted to burry his face between the globes of her juicy ass. Hold her pretty shoulders down and feel her strong smooth legs pulling him into her as they fucked.

She had a landing strip of light brown pubic hair but her lips below were naked and already glistening with arousal. Her long blonde hair hung just below her shoulder blades. She was gorgeous.

"Turn around and shake your ass for me", he could see that she felt a little foolish but she did as instructed. He enjoyed watching her ass meat wobble obscenely.

"Bend over and show me your dirty booty hole" he demanded, stroking his long hard prick.

He was still angry about the choice she had made. He could feel rage ebbing and flowing in waves. How easy would it be now just to wank himself off on her full needy ass and leave her weeping with humiliated frustration? He was tempted but this time would never come again. If he didn't do this now, he told himself, he would never know what it was like to be stuffed up inside her guts.

He sat back on a little grassy throne, her king for as long as he had her. Watching her holding her ass cheeks apart for him. Her ass hole winking darkly from between her smooth round cheeks. If he watched her like this too much longer he would have to get up and taste her. Maybe she knew it, perhaps she was trying to use her pouting little ring to control him. To beckon him.

"Turn around and play with your fat slutty tits for me" she did as instructed but he thought he noted almost a little disappointment or agitation. Yes, he thought, maybe she had expected him to come to her ass straight away. It pleased him to feel like he had thwarted her. She displayed her full tits to him, pulling at her nipples, squeezing her full tits together.

"What is Daddy's little slut thinking about?"

"Daddy's asshole" she replied simply, as her tits bounced, illiciting an internal groan from him.

"What about Daddy's asshole baby?"

"What it tastes like... I bet it tastes amazink. I vant to kiss it and tongue it so badly" her innocent tone, made his balls tighten.

"Crawl to Daddy slut. On your hands and knees, keep your bottom high for Daddy".

Karim couldn't remember ever having made so much precum in his life. He felt himself get even more slushy as he watched her crawl the short distance. Her round booty high on full display, her slim waist and back arched low all the way to him. Rising to his face she went to kiss him.

Abruptly he pulled her back by her hair.

"No no no, pretty butt slut, you have to ask nicely first" her grey eyes were full of tears again.

Petra wanted, longed, needed to show him the love she had denied him and herself all this time. Tethered by her hair she could see that pretending, wouldn't dull the anger flashing in his eyes. He didn't seem to understand that she had also been denied his love, also been heartbroken. Also suffered. But she knew too that it had been her choice and didn't expect his compassion. She hadn't meant to fall in love, hadn't meant to hurt anyone.

"I love you" she wept sincerely, in desperation "I love you... I love you Daddy please kiss me".

He relented, she meant it, he could feel it now. Letting go of her hair, his eyes examined her with more softness. Their lips pressed into each other, mouths merging in passion. Her tears running down the sides of his face.

"Please Daddy..." She breathed between hungry kisses "Please let me kiss your ass hole, I want to show my love, my feelings for you. Please".

He lay back, pushing his rolled up jumper under his hips. He spread his legs wide as he watched her. She stared intently at his hairy ass. He'd never seen her look at anything the way she stared now. No one had ever looked at his ass hole like that.

"I vant... a picture of it" she said slowly.

"That... isn't part of the agreement" he retorted. She sighed resignedly, eyes full of desire fixed on the place he shat from.

Lowering her face to his hole, tracing her fingers on his inner thighs. She moved lovingly, adoringly to breathe in his scent. Looking up at him before smiling and diving softly towards his ass hole with her mouth.

He had always wondered if she had really meant it, when she said she wanted to make out with his ass. Now he could feel her, watch her doing it. Her tongue whirling wetly, drawn to his vortex in tightening coils. Warm soft full lips pressing and teasing. Probing tongue lapping him, suckling on him, heated, wet, needy, worshipful.

Pleasure coursed through him as she made out with his asshole like she really was making love with her mouth. Probing and stretching, pushing warm saliva into his dirty place, sucking it back out. Her tongue swirled and teased his sphincter. Tracing wet curls around the inside rim. He could hear her hot breathy moans of pleasure muffled by his butt. It felt amazing.

12