Just Once for Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, this is freaking me out." He said, but she noticed his eyes were now on her partially visible tits.

"Just answer. Am I a cougar to a young cub?"

"I...yes, you're actually pretty hot," He quickly added, "For your age."

"Ouch, know when to quit, sweetie." She rolled her eyes. "But thank you and you're a damn fine young man, Tim."

"Okay, well can we talk tomorrow?"

"Nope." She shook her head. "Here's the thing, Tim. I feel just awful seeing you play with yourself, know why?"

"Do I have a choice if I want to know?" he asked nervously, his eyes following her hands as she rubbed them across his thighs, her long slender fingers, with their pink nails teasing along his bare skin.

"Not really, after all I am your mother." Yes, listen to yourself, you're his mother! The ever weaker voice of reason tried again.

"Like I said Tim, I have to do this. I'm so frustrated, honey and I won't ever leave this house for what your dad won't give me, so I have to do what you were doing all the time and it's just not fair."

"Doesn't sound it." He agreed, "Talk to dad and...um, mom?"

Her hands had slid up his thighs, over his shorts and were now resting lightly on his flat and oh, so firm stomach.

"Its bad enough I have to do it, but I don't want you to have to." Sarah spoke softly, while rocking her hips, she was so wet she was squirming.

"Mom!" Tim gasped when she unzipped his shorts and slipped her hand inside, wrapping her fingers around his semi hard cock. "What the hell are you doing?"

"What a good mom, should. Helping her son." She pulled his cock from his shorts and pumped it slowly in her fist. "No son of mine will jerk off like a pathetic loser like his mom has to, I'll take care of you myself."

"God, mom, I'm your son!" He said, grabbing her wrist.

"And I'm your mother and the parent here." She smiled up at him, "Just let me take care of you Tim, just sit back and relax and let mom help you get what you need."

"Mom, I...oh." He grunted when she spit on his cock, then pumped it faster, getting it nice and slick in her hand. "Damn." He swallowed, "That..."

"Feels nice, doesn't it?" She moaned softly as her hand coaxed his cock to its full size. "Feels good to me."

"You shouldn't be doing this." He told her, but he had removed his hand from hers and was watching, his eyes wide while his mother jerked him off.

"No, you shouldn't be." She licked her lips at the sight of his long thick cock, "I shouldn't be either, but I have no choice. I won't let my baby go without."

"But we...this is wrong." Tim moaned as she pumped him faster, "W...what about dad?"

"He's not here as usual." She replied, "And its his fault anyway. If he gave me what I needed, I wouldn't be playing with my son's cock because that's how bad I need one!"

She squeezed his cock hard and her nipples ached and her pussy gushed at the sight of the precum spurting from the tip.

"And honey," She breathed, rubbing her hand over the tip of his cock, smearing his sticky fluid around the top, then using it to make his shaft even slicker. "Trust me, this is for me as much as you."

"It is?" He groaned, watching his mother's hand move along his cock.

"God, yes!" She whispered, "This cock, it's so big and hard and feels so good in my hand!" She wriggled her hips, her pussy was so wet she could feel it dripping onto her upper thighs.

Sarah knew she should be ashamed of herself and maybe she would later, but right now all that mattered was Tim's hard throbbing dick in her hand and how good it felt. He was moaning softly and his hips were moving.

"This is for both of us, baby." She told him, "You get off and I at least get to remember what a hard cock feels like."

"S...so this is for you too?" he asked, his tone a mixture of arousal and nervousness.

"Oh, it is." She emphasized her words, by squeezing his cock harder and slowing down, enjoying every inch of him. "So just tell yourself that. That this is just once, just for your mom. For me too feel good, making you feel good."

"Okay." He nodded and for the first time relaxed into the chair, his eyes still glued to her hand.

"Good boy." She purred, then pulling at the tie to her robe, opened it. How about a little inspiration?"

"Wow, Mom!" He exclaimed, as she exposed her breasts to him.

"Like them?" She cupped one of her heavy breasts, rubbing her thumb along her nipple.

"They're really big." He said, "And look great."

"That's right, Tim, your mom doesn't have little girl tits, I'm all woman." She squeezed his cock, "And you, baby, are all man."

She jerked him harder and he moaned louder than he had before and her pussy released a fresh wave of moisture when she noted his eyes were now on her heaving tits. She grabbed his wrist and placed his hand on her breast.

"Go ahead, baby, play with it, whatever helps my son, get what he needs."

To her delight, he didn't pull his hand away, instead he fondled her breast, squeezing it and rubbing his hand across it. She moaned when his palm grazed her nipple and raising up on her knees, slipped her free hand between her legs.

"Oh, I'm so wet just from touching you." She groaned, "Hmm, honey, you don't mind if I take care of myself while I take care of you, do you?"

"You....you can do whatever you want." He whispered, leaning over and grabbing her other tit so he was now playing with both of them.

"What I want is to make my son come nice and hard for me, empty those full young balls so you'll feel better." She rubbed her clit in fast circles with two fingers while continuing to stroke him. "And then I'll come too! So much better than doing it alone!"

"Mom?" He asked, softly, his eyes now watching her hand between her legs.

"What is it, baby?" She moaned, as both her hands kept working them closer to her goal.

"If....you're helping me, maybe, um." His face turned red, "I could help you?"

"You...want to touch me?" Her pussy quivered at his words.

"Only fair, and a good son would, like you said, want to help."

"Oh, honey!" Sarah rose to her feet and let her robe fall to the floor.

"Damn." Tim's eyes focused on the small patch of red fuzz over her pink slit, "Mom, you're...so sexy."

"Hmm, so are you." Sarah sat on the desk, putting her feet up on his legs.

Leaning over she resumed pumping his cock and guided his hand between her legs.

"Holy shit, you're wet." He moaned as she worked his hand up and down, her sopping slit.

"Inside." She pushed his hand against her and moaned when two of her son's fingers entered her pussy.

"I can't believe this." He said, but any form of hesitation was gone as he worked his fingers in and out. "Damn, mom!"

"Like that? Like how hot your mother's juicy little cunt is?"

She loved the look of surprise on his face at her words.

"Yeah, Tim, your mom's a dirty girl, happens when all you have is dirty thoughts." She moaned when he shoved his fingers deep. "But not tonight, tonight my good boy's going to help me out."

"Oh, yeah." He groaned, "Whatever you want."

"Careful with that." She licked her lips at the image of sliding onto his lap and riding him, but she wouldn't go that far, even though it was what she really wanted. Big difference between some mutual masturbation and sex with her son.

The reasoning was twisted, but it held and she settled for moaning, "Put your thumb on my clit, oh, yes!"

Sarah gasped when his thumb pressed to her aching button and he worked it in a hard fast circle.

"That's it, play with mom's clit, rub it nice and hard while she strokes you big fucking cock." He made an adorable whimpering sound and his hips rocked, thrusting his cock into her hand.

"There you go," She encouraged him, stroking him faster and loving the way she could feel him throbbing in her hand, "You were going to jack off to some movie, isn't this better? A real woman's hand on you and you playing with a nice wet pussy?"

"Much better." He was having a hard time speaking and hips were moving desperately.

"Don't hold back honey, give it to me! Gove mom that nice big fucking load. I want to feel that nice hot come all over my...yes!"

Sarah had talked herself right over the edge and she cried out in pleasure as her legs clamed shut around his arm, trapping his hand against her. Her pussy convulsed around his fingers and she bucked her hips into his hand.

"Oh, honey! Oh, Tim!" She moaned as her third orgasm of the night plowed through her. But this one was so much better and so much stronger due to the cock in her hand and even more, the fingers buried in her quivering cunt.

"Oh, I came so hard!" She moaned, trying to catch her breath.

She had stopped jerking him when she'd begun to come and now staring at his huge cock, with its purple oozing tip, she slid off the desk back onto her knees. Her pussy still twitching and now overwhelmed with lust, Sarah grabbed her son's cock and with no hesitation took it deep into her mouth.

"Oh my god, mom!" Tim cried out as she opened wide and worked her lips down to the base of his shaft, "Oh my god!" He repeated.

She shook her head back and forth, her tongue swirling around his shaft and her mind on fire with conflicted emotions. Somewhere the voice of reality told her she was disgusting, but the other voice, the one that was far more fun, was telling her she was a dirty little slut who now had her boy's cock in her mouth.

That thought instead of making her feel wrong, fueled her lust and she bobbed her head rapidly along his delicious cock. He was moaning continuously, his eyes all but bulging while he watched his mother suck his cock.

His legs were trembling and his cock was twitching each time she took him deep. She cupped his full balls, rubbing them gently as she used her other to jerk him off while she blew him. Her mouth was already filling with pre cum, but that wasn't the real treat she was craving.

No, what Sarah wanted was her son, her moaning, gasping, and totally under her control son, to empty his balls into his slutty mother's willing mouth. Sarah bobbed her head several more times and received exactly what she wanted.

With a loud cry, Tim exploded in her mouth. Sarah moaned, her eyes rolling back and her already sloppy cunt oozing even more as her son sent several long thick spurts of hot cum down her throat.

She continued jerking him and rubbing his balls, coaxing every drop she could from hs full young balls and greedily swallowing all he could give her.

"Oh, mom, oh, my god that was...just damn." Tim sighed, slumping into the chair. He gasped when she sucked hard on just the tip of his cock getting a couple more drops. Smaking her lips she rose to her feet and smiled down at him.

"Feel better, baby?"

"Hell yeah." He breathed, "I can't believe that just happened."

"I...I can't either" she admitted.

Now that the adrenalin rush was over reality was hitting her and the reality was she had walked into her son's room, jerked him off, let him figure her and just swallowed his load. Tim looked as stunned as she felt and for the first time since she's entered the room, the voice of what was right, was sounding loud and clear, what the hell did she just let herself do?

"Didn't see that one coming." He gave her a tired smile.

"That makes two of us." She picked her robe up and slid it on even as she told herself modesty was pretty pointless right now.

Not wanting him to see her now feeling weird about what she encouraged him to do, Sarah winked, "Well, like I said, that was just once for me, so hope you had fun."

"Can't you tell?" he frowned, "Really just once?"

Great, now look at what she'd fucking done.

"Yes." She nodded, "Can't spoil you now can I?" She kissed his cheek and turning hurried out of the room, "Night honey." She said lamely, "Sweet dreams."

She couldn't make out his reply, but kept going anyway. Once she was in the hallway she practically ran to her bedroom and throwing herself on the bed, wondered how this was going to affect them.

She couldn't believe how wantonly she had thrown herself at her son. Laying there with the taste of her son in her mouth, Sarah repeated her own words to him out loud.

"Just once, just once for me."

Even she could hear the lack of conviction in her words.

Chapter Three

Sarah lay on her bed, willing herself to not reach over to the draw and remove her toys. Or to remove the oversized t-shirt she had tossed on after her shower. Unlike every other night for how knows how long, she swore she wouldn't masturbate.

It wasn't that she wasn't horny, fact was she'd been wet all day. So wet, she'd been squirming in her seat all day at work. So wet that by lunch, she'd had to slip into the bathroom and remove her panties because they were soaked through and feeling that made her even hornier.

Any other night she'd be naked, on her bed, and relieving her frustration, but she couldn't let herself do that tonight. There was no way she could start playing with herself because she knew tonight wouldn't be one of her random fantasies with vague shadowy lovers.

Tonight it would be about her son.

Sarah had been riding a roller coaster of mixed emotions since last night's bizarre straight out of porn, event. She still had no idea what had come over her. She'd had more to drink than last night on other occasions and it's wasn't like she hadn't been sexually frustrated for a long time.

The only thing different last night was she'd seen Tim masturbating. It was ludicrous to think just the sight of her son's cock could inspire that kind of lust in her, that was Penthouse letters bullshit.

Then again, as the scenario kept replaying in her mind, it dawned om Sarah that Tim had not resisted much. Yes, at the start he'd been a little taken aback and protested, but not anywhere near what he could have.

All Tim would have had to do was stand up and walk away from her, yes she was his mother and he was raised to listen to her, but he was an adult himself now, he could have stopped her at any time. Yet he didn't, not only that, but he had gone from saying they couldn't to wanting to play with his mother's pussy.

For the hundredth time since last night Sarah wondered if there wasn't something to the endless incest stories and videos on all the porn sites. She'd seen them while browsing for things to watch and was amazed at how big the fetish was.

Now she wondered if there was truth behind it. After all every other porn fantasy was based on a reality. There were countless group sex videos and many people had experienced those, so was it a stretch to now thing incest was a big fantasy because many people not only had the thought, but acted on it?

One thing she knew for sure was that as wrong as what she'd done last night was supposed to be, it had been the hottest experience she had ever had. Her lust for Tim was not only unexpected, but stronger than anything she'd felt before.

It wasn't just her, either. The look on Tim's face when she'd exposed her breasts to him, and then stood before him totally nude was nothing short of pure lust. After his initial hesitation he had enjoyed her touching him and asked to touch her.

Sarah kept hearing his moan of surprised pleasure when she's taken him into her mouth and how turned on she had been to hear it. It had been nothing short of fucking hot to have her son at her sexual mercy. To feel him twitching and trembling in her mouth, to feel his body shaking and hear him moaning uncontrollably.

Last night she had still been his mother, but a lover as well. Tim was obviously into milf porn and last night she had been the ultimate milf. Sarah had been everything to her son last night and wrong as it was supposed to be, she'd been worked up all day over it and deep down knew she wanted more.

Sarah had dreamed of Tim fucking her last night. Dreamed that instead of her taking him in her mouth she'd climbed on top of him and ridden him. She thought of him sucking her tits, then her pussy. Pictured him fucking her doggy style, just pounding away on her.

"Oh, please stop." She moaned aloud, closing her legs tightly and groaning as even that small move caused pleasure between her legs.

This morning she had made it a point to leave before Tim got up so she wouldn't have to deal with the embarrassment of last night. Today when she came home, he was in his room, but by supper time she had to face him.

She'd cooked and called him out for dinner and two had eaten in an awkward silence, making a generic comment here and there about the weather or how the day was for her at work and his classes.

One thing she noticed was that any time she glanced his way, he looked away quickly. Whenever she kept her attention on her plate she could feel him staring at her and it, like everything seemed to today, made her hot as hell.

When she had left the table to grab another bottle of water, Sarah could see him reflected in the window, staring at her ass and legs and the look of hunger in his eyes sent a thrill through her. She had longed to be looked at like that for years, and now someone was and it was her son.

She had sat on the couch afterwards to watch some TV and Tim sat in the chair across from her and again she knew he was looking at her. Sarah had taken her heels off and stretched her long legs out on the couch and caught him staring several times.

Tim looked as if he'd wanted to say something several times, but instead would just look away. Finally he had gotten up, muttered a good night and walked off. But before he had turned away from her, she had noticed the large bulge in his tight jeans.

That had sent her into the shower to cool off and where it was an act of will not to get off. Now she was laying here still fighting that feeling and she felt it was a losing battle. Her hard nipples were poking into the thin t-shirt and any time the material rubbed across her tits she whimpered.

Her pussy was so wet she was making the lower part of the shirt a sticky mess and would probably have to take it off before she finally fell asleep.

She eyed the drawer again and sighed, would it really be a big deal if she got off to her son seeing she'd gotten him off for real?

Sarah jumped at a knock on the door and Tim calling softly, "Hey, mom?"

"You can come in," She slid up to a sitting position and conscious of her hard nipples, crossed her arms over them.

Tim entered and her heart skipped a beat. He was only in a pair of tight gray boxers and his long hard cock was perfectly outlined in them. There was a wet spot at the head where the tip was oozing.

"Honey, what are you doing?" Sarah forced her eyes away from his crotch and tried her best to ignore the immediate reaction it had between her own legs.

Tim came over to her bed and looking down, smiled nervously, "I'm horny, mom, really horny."

"I can see that."

"You said last night that you'd hate me to have to play with myself and I was going to." His voice was shaky and she wondered if it was nerves or desire, "And, I was going to be thinking of you while I did it, so I thought you could help me out like last night."

"Tim, I shouldn't have done that last night, we both liked it so I can't say I'm really sorry, but" Grasping at straws she recalled her words, "If you remember I said just this once for me."

"True," he agreed, "But well there was a couple of things we didn't do last night so, we could say tonight was just once too." He put his hand on her bare leg and a shiver went through her.

"I don't know, Tim, we did quite a bit." She pointed out to him, although she wasn't telling him to move his hand like she should be.

"Lot we didn't do," Tim leaned over and caught her by surprise with a soft kiss. "Like that, I didn't kiss you last night.

"No, you didn't." She whispered, "Do it again?"