Just Once - I Don't Really Mind

Story Info
Follow-on to Kalimaxos' incredible cheating story.
9.1k words
3.83
54.8k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here we go, at least #20 in the attempts to add on to the runaway Kalimaxos' story about one of the ultimate insults by a cheating wife, ever. Second only to George Anderson's record-breaking, 50 times emulated, "February Sucks" and Linda's unforgiveable cuckolding exhibition. The common element between the two seems to be that the more or less happy wives, openly and callously, fuck around on their husbands in a public way. The vast majority of the new endings were, can we say, a good bit less than to the wife's enjoyment.

Kalimaxos is a great writer and I thank him for the open invite for others to supply an ending to the tale. My guess is that he was expecting Marcy to get put down but was somewhat ambivalent about how to end the Weston's previously solid marriage, so he threw it open to other writers who liked what he had started and had an inspiration. That has become something of a trend of late and I, for one, applaud it. It gets more mileage out of an interesting situational set-up, and it creates an environment for writers who may be looking for a new starting place.

I declined at first because I was too busy, but reading the last 3, all of which burned not only the bitch, but the entire village, I just couldn't resist.

We will give you enough lead up that this will stand on its own, but I highly recommend Kalimaxos' original story "Just Once; If you don't Mind" as a great read.

*****

When sexy neighbor Leslie Nielson came over late that night to offer him a sympathy fuck, he was not in a remotely romantic mood, despite having experienced a few boners watching this hottie working in her garden. She couldn't have known, but her timing totally sucked. She had dropped by, shortly after Rick Weston had hung up from talking long distance from South America to his wife of nearly a quarter of a century, while she was in another man's bed.

xxxxxxx SPEAKING TO HIS WIFE IN COLOMBIA xxxxxxx

When his call had rung a dozen times in Mrs. Weston's room the desk had come back online informing him that they had been left an alternative number to locate her when she was not answering. Not knowing what else to do he asked them to go ahead and try it. After the 4th ring it was answered by a breathless, male voice, "Trey Cordosa".

Rick knew that name as the director of his wife's surgery department. He politely asked to speak to Marcy Weston. "This is her husband and the desk said she would be in this room."

"What? I don't know what the hell they are talking about. She's on my team but why would anyone think she was in my room for a 10 pm meeting?"

Rick faintly heard some muffled female sounds in background and he suddenly knew what was afoot. "Put her on the phone please" he demanded in a voice loud enough to be heard by anyone in the room. Shortly he could hear the sounds of the phone changing hands and Marcy's voice came over the line.

"What the fuck is this, my husband? Don't you know what time it is down here? Same as your time zone and you know perfectly well why I would be in Dr. Cordosa's room this time of night. So why are you harassing me like this?"

He thought for long seconds as to how to respond but gave up on framing any useful comment. He just hung up.

Shortly after that, Leslie had appeared at his door, in a sexy bedtime outfit. She handed him a note that his wife had written before she left on her trip, without even telling him goodbye, and she asked for Leslie to deliver this note to him. She had expected this to happen the same day she left, not two days later.

xxxxxxx READER'S DIGEST VERSION OF THE LETTER xxxxxxx

"Dear Rick,

...by the time you read this, you will know that I am also breaking our marital vows with Trey. But before you pass judgment on me, think about you and Diedre in Iraq. I have no proof, but I am almost positive that you and she had sex in Iraq...

You are a terrible liar, Rick. But then I am no better. When Trey first put his hands on me, I never told you. Maybe I should have...Lord knows I got hit on enough. Often by your own "friends" when you were deployed.

Then you went off to Iraq, and your darling Diedre Kline came home before you did. The bitch came to visit me, and with a smug look, she told me that she "took care" of you over there and then walked off before I could ask what she meant. But when you came back, I knew precisely what she meant. Any doubts I had you cleared for me when you looked away in shame, Rick.

I am done being the dutiful wife waiting at home and being chaste for her war hero. Leslie and Vincent have an open marriage. It would appear that I won't have breaking up their marriage on my conscience.

So, here is the gist of this situation...during my absence, I am not your wife, and you are not my husband. You have a six-week hall pass, and I am giving myself one as well.

The way I see it, if you and I still love one another, we will get past this when I see you on my return.

Know this. I was not seduced by Trey or forced into it. I am doing this by my own choice and free will. I don't love him, but I do find him attractive.

Know this, Rick Weston. You have been and still are the love of my life...But after all these years, I need a vacation from "us."

Leslie is more than willing to fuck your brains out until I return. I would suggest you fuck her until she is cross-eyed and babbling. I know she will not leave Vincent for you. He lets her fuck many men. I doubt she wants to give that up.

I'll leave you with one thought, Rick: "If you love someone, set them free. And let them come back to you." I'll be back in six weeks. Love you always and forever".

I have reserved a room for us at the Ambassador Hotel near the airport. If you still want me meet me there two hours after my flight is due back. I plan on going there alone after my arrival. Please don't come to the airport when my flight lands. Please don't make a scene. Either take me back or walk away.

Marcy

xxxxxxx A QUESTION OF FIDELITY xxxxxxx

Oh My God. He had to catch his breath. How out of the blue could she be? How brazen and cruel? How selfish and unilateral, and how partially true? Yes, he had been under terrible fire On a life threatening day and found shelter with Diedre. Their trauma led to an unguarded moment when they had oral sex. But never fucked.

Was that unfaithful? All in the eyes of the beholder, Rick thought. But he had chosen to keep that a secret when he returned, so it seems that most folks would say he was unfaithful. He honestly just had not even thought about his wife when he ate Diedre out. Just something any Amy man might do after combat and not let it hang on his conscience.

He had done worse, several times, in his 22 years of marriage, and thought that he was pretty average in that regard. He was close to certain that she had strayed on him a time or two, to say the least. The notion that attractive people will remain monogamous through thick or thin for the entirety of their adult life, just seems a bit on the fantasy side to him.

Rick finished half a six pack as he thought about where to from here.

Her note had said "if you and I still love one another, we will get past this when I see you on my return." Well, for starters, he could categorically state with certainty...he no longer did love this horrible excuse for a wife. Oh, he still had feelings for her, she still had a few sexy years left in her, with any luck, so you could make a case that he was IN LOVE WITH her. Meaning he still wanted to fuck her, like Trey does, or probably Vince wishes but, he was pretty sure he could never LOVE HER as a person anymore.

Most people talk about love a lot; most think they understand what that is. He wasn't real sure himself. He absolutely will always love the woman who gave him two wonderful children and raised them to be good people. He loved most of the memories of their earlier years, the things they did together, the conversations they enjoyed, the friends they had made together and the myriad little moments they had shared.

He loved 95% of the memories of close to a quarter century with her, but that was all history. That woman is dead and gone. This Marcy was someone altogether new, and ugly in her disregard for his feelings. Yes, that was what he could not deal with, her callous feelings, her lack of concern for him. NOT the tingling this doctor puts in her pussy, or her eagerness to scratch it. He could certainly empathize with her desire to get some new sex.

And he had long ago pretty much accepted that while he was gone she was spending hours with someone before work in the morning at that "Red Roof Inn, or whatever the name was. He never had pressed very hard to find out the details. But there seemed only one plausible explanation and there was a cock in the mix somehow. He never thought for one minute about divorcing her over that. He was curious, but not furious.

But, a couple hours of morning calisthenics with some faceless lucky man was nowhere in the same league as her going on a 6 week sabbatical with her boss and not even giving her husband a hint of her intent. It had made him cry so many times since she answered that phone in Trey's room and hit him square in the face with the fact that she was there having sex with the good Doctor at that very moment.

She "just needed a vacation from US."

xxxxxxx A DEVASTATING EMAIL xxxxxxx

Rick felt Marcy would be much too busy to properly bring the kids up to date and he didn't trust her to do it in anything like the balanced tone he intended to employ. Not trusting himself to be able to have an oral conversation twice and to stay on the planned point, he decided to frame it in a detailed email to them both. After two hours of wrestling with the words, here is what he had drafted:

"Private and Confidential. Dear Kyle and Rhonda.

This is going to come as a bit of a shock to you guys, so be sure you read it when you are alone and have some time to take it all in.

Your mother and I will be going our separate ways in life as soon as she returns from her 6 weeks in Colombia. We have talked about it and I have made a final decision.

That may not mean d.i.v.o.r.c.e. immediately; there are a number of steps in that process, as I am sure you both know. I, for one, don't see the divorce as urgent since I have no thoughts of another marriage any time soon. I have no idea if that is equally true for your mother.

But Marcy and I will never live under the same roof again. Please, I know you may have good intentions in wanting to change this reality but, I beg you not to try to do so.

If you want more detail about the why and what-for of this break-up you will have to get it from your mother. I will not try to persuade you that one or the other of us has "right" on our side. It just happened.

I urge you both to try and get in touch with your mom when you can, but do not be too upset if she does not make it easy for you to talk with her. She has some things on her calendar that are extremely important to her right now.

The Doctor's Without Borders move around to several different hospitals in the capitol area, but you could never reach them there anyway. I understand they work long hours, until 7pm or so at night. They are staying at the Casa Legado in Bogata, Colombia, it is in the same time zone as we are in. She has a room, #515 but I don't know that she is there much. When I caught her two nights ago she was in adjoining room #514 in the name of Trey Cordosa. He's the Doctor that heads their group. He may not be willing to let you speak to her. I had to get pretty huffy before he would pass the phone to her.

You are both adults now so there are no custody issues. I am leaving the house to your mother. The equity in it is small since we did the refi last year to get the money for new cars. You can consider that your home base when you are on leave or school is out. I will be finding a new place before she comes home, and I want you to feel free to visit me when you can. I hope to get a place with two extra sleeping rooms. We will have to talk to sort out about holiday get togethers. But she and I will never be together.

I love you both so much and I wish we could have talked about this in person. But San Diego is so far from here and I thought it couldn't wait. Call your mother, both of you.

Love, dad.

After a 4th proof-reading he added himself and Marcy's email as cc and his parents and Marcy's parents as blind cc. Then he wandered out to the kitchen to see what was edible. Finding a chicken gizzard casserole left over in the fridge he gave that 90 seconds on high, and sat down to eat it with some leftover strawberry pudding.

xxxxxxx THE SWET'S GET IN THE ACT xxxxxxx

As he was washing his plate and glass, his phone buzzed. It was his unlovable mother in law. Obviously, she had just read the email since the last time she had called his phone was around Christmas a couple of years ago. "Hello Margaret, he answered.

"What the fuck is this letter about, Rickie Boy?" in her harshest shrill. "Divorcing my only daughter? Out of the blue like this?

She didn't pause to allow me time to reply. "What the fuck did you do to cause this to happen? You must have got caught fucking that woman minister you have in your so called church!"

"Mother, I thought it was the right thing to do rather than let you guys stay in the dark. I am pretty sure Marcy has more important things on her plate than keeping you up to date."

"Don't 'Mother' me you twerp. Just give me your version of the story, Rick."

"There's no two versions to the story, Margaret. Only the truth, or what little of it I know about. I'm pretty sure Marcy will not lie to you, although there are certainly some details she will prefer to keep private.

"It is quite simply this. Marcy left a few days ago for Colombia with the 'Doctors Without Borders'. We had not been fighting nor were there any problems in our marriage that I was aware of. Although, she did get up and leave the morning of their flight without so much as a goodbye kiss, or any goodbye at all.

"After two days, and I hadn't heard as much as a brief text, I tried to call her at 10:00 that night. There was no answer in the room in her name. I asked for the room of the head of their mission, Dr. Trey Cordoza. I had some previous suspicions. He answered and I asked to speak to Marcy.

"He played dumb on me, but I could just sense he wasn't alone in the room. I insisted, but he stone-walled me so I hollered threats loud enough that my voice would be heard by anyone in his room. I heard Marcy's muffled voice as she grabbed the phone away from him and told me in an angry voice that I was interrupting her and the good Doctor. She said there was something I needed to know.

"That for the next six weeks she didn't belong to me, she was not married to me anymore, until she got home and then everything would go back to normal again. To keep me happy she had arranged for a neighbor lady to fill my sexual needs.

"Margaret, I know we have never much liked each other but I think you might agree that I am not the kind of needy slob that would accept a pre-paid whore in replacement for your daughter. Right? I told the woman no, without the 'thank you very much'."

He could hear her breathing heavily as she took that all in. He continued.

"I can't expect you to believe me, but please do call your daughter. Right about now they should be off duty and back to their rooms." He gave her the phone number and the two room numbers. "She will duck trying to say anything, but I do know she will not have the brass to outright lie to her mother."

Silence from the mom. "I am not trying to put her on the spot or make her look bad at all. But I know she will just sweetly try to get her mother to understand how a girl needs and deserves a vacation from the boring old married life and that she was only being considerate of my feelings by not telling me ahead of time or even saying goodbye when she left."

A much deeper voice intruded on the conversation. "Rick, this is Carl speaking. You are on open speaker and I have heard it all. I know my wife well and I believe her speechless response means she does see something to your side of this story; bad as it does make our beloved daughter look. And I, for one, believe you didn't make it up. I love my daughter with all my being, but I won't defend the person she has become. What can I do to help, if anything?"

"Carl, good to hear from you. Sorry it is on such a sad subject."

"Rick, sad it is. We have long thought of you as family and hope this won't mean the end of our relationship with you." Carl volunteered.

"I hope not too, Carl, but like I said in the email I copied you on, there is zero chance of me staying married to my wife who is in Dr. Cordosa's bed right now as we speak. Please don't even try to intervene, just support your daughter as best you can. Neither of us wants her to be unhappy over this."

Margaret chimed back in "Rick, don't be so pig-headed about your final solution, ok honey? Many, many happily married people stay together after one of them has strayed."

"I agree Mom, I could forgive her for enjoying some stranger sex while she is on this charitable mission and has to be far away from me anyway. But I can never love a person who blind-sided me like she has and didn't even leave me a note or try to call me for days after she left without even a goodbye. Oh, she left a note in care of our neighborhood trollop, who didn't bother to show it to me for days. The only concern she showed for me was to line up the neighborly whore to take my mind off the subject of her infidelity. That is positively evil in my mind."

Carl back on-line, "My wife will fucking kill me for saying this, Rick, but I don't think I could respect you if you did let her fuck and make up. Just be as supportive as you can to my wonderful grandkids."

"You got that promise for sure, Carl. You guys just call your daughter and give her your support through all this, don't take sides." The call was abruptly terminated, he assumed by his mother-in-law. He saw that another incoming call had come it. From daughter Rhonda. Oh, my.

xxxxxxx RHONDA WON'T HAVE MOM'S BACK xxxxxxx

He went to get a fresh diet cola and adjusted the comfort setting on the recliner before punching up a return.

"Oh daddy," he could tell she had been crying. "How could she do that to you?"

"Use the present tense sweetheart, she is banging him right now I am sure. Present tense singular Rhonda. 'You' means just me, not you and Kyle. She still loves you two more than life itself. I'm sure you know that."

"Oh, I don't doubt that, but she is not making any points with her daughter by doing what she did. I love YOU 'more than life itself' daddy and can't stand what she has done to you. I mean, IS doing! Present fucking sense."

"Hey, hey, Rhonda. Stop with your new-found Navy vocabulary, will you?" They talked back and forth for 10 minutes with daughter making it clear she sided with her daddy and daddy trying to make it clear that he didn't want the kids to take sides at all. Of course, those words were just for show; he very much did hope the family would take sides with him. But he wanted to sound like the magnanimous guy that he was hoping they would see him to be.

"The only thing you should do is to talk with her and let her know you love her regardless, and that you have her back."

"Oh, I'm going to talk to her alright, right after I talk with little brother and get his take on the romance of the century. But I fucking 'A' am not going to 'have her back'. I will simply tell her that her kids still love her even after she has shown us what a stinking cunt she is." They chatted a few minutes more, mostly about how her Naval career was going and who she had been dating of late.