Just Once... If You Don't Mind?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I plan on seeing you at the hotel. I'll be waiting for you in the lobby."

When I finish reading it, I noticed Leslie was at the kitchen island filling her glass again.

"Are you OK?" she asked.

"I will be," I replied.

She nodded and came back with the bottle and her filled glass. Sitting next to me this time, she refilled my glass and turned to look at me with those doe-like eyes.

"So, Rick? What do we do?"

******

******

So, what does Rick do?

I have been told time and again that no one likes the finales of my stories. I had planned to write different ending versions. Instead, I will leave it up to other writers to come up with their own.

So, do your best. Have fun with it. You don't need my permission.

***


  • COMMENTS
170 Comments
AmbulAmbul17 days ago

Terrific story that opens the door to all sorts of endings. Told from the husband’s POV, the letter tells it from the wife’s POV. Briefly, he got a blowjob from Deirdre. His wife suspects at least that and probably much more. In her mind this justified her own dalliance with the good Dr. Six weeks of sucking and fucking another man, one with whom she works with in her regular job, is all she wants, she says. How is she going to turn off the passion and lust when she returns? Promises mean little when the object of one’s lust is right there, every day. Looking forward to the sequels.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 month ago

She doesn’t give a crap about you or your feelings, mate. She is a sneaky, remorseless cheater and this can’t be her first time either.. Plus, I don’t like her style. We all know why nurses fuck doctors, don’t we? Cut your losses…

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 1 month ago

Tough call. To be a cuckold or not to be a cuckold is the question. I'm thinking just server her on her return and get on with a life without her because she'll probably enjoy it enough to either continue or search for other guys to cheat with. As for the neighborhood bicycle, I'm thinking I would let that one ride off into the sunset by herself. I was directed to this story as I started to read one from a different author that pointed to here. Guess I'll go find out what he says.

Phatom10Phatom103 months ago

This is easy. I’d tell her to go back for 6 more weeks!!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
A Promise Made, A Vow Broken No such thing as a hall pass when it comes to wedding vows.in Loving Wives
February Sucks He took her because he knew he could. What next?in Loving Wives
Let Go CEO wife fires husband. What follows is the aftermath.in Loving Wives
You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
More Stories