Just Once...Is Too Many

Story Info
My ending for Kalimaxos’ interesting tale.
3.4k words
3.68
74.5k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bh76
Bh76
2,776 Followers

Author's note: Kalimaxos wrote a story called "Just Once...If You Don't Mind" and left it open ended for others to finish. Its an interesting story, so I'm giving it a shot.

It's not a BTB nor RAAC, it's just where I saw the story ending. If i knew how to imbed the link to his story, I would have, but I suggest you read his story first. I didn't go crazy like all those "February Sucks" re-writes, I tried to leave the characters as close to the original writing as I could. Enjoy!

https://www.literotica.com/s/just-once-if-you-dont-mind

****

"So, Rick? What do we do?"

Fuck! Great question. What do we do?

I drank the wine in one gulp and set the glass down.

"Rick, I'm sorry it was presented to you like this. Please don't hold what she did against me. Vincent, and I don't handle things like this, it just leads to trouble."

"Yeah. I'm in trouble alright."

I poured another glass and looked at Leslie's shaved pussy again. She smiled. Damn! She was hot.

"She's pretty stupid, you know? She gave me power of attorney while she's out of the country fucking Dr. Trey. I could use it to sell the house, her car, and clean out all the accounts."

"She's not stupid in that regard, Rick. She knows you wouldn't hurt her like that. It seems that she expects you may divorce her, but you're too good of a man to screw her over, regardless of what she's doing."

"Leslie, the amount of disrespect she's shown me in this situation tells me my marriage was over before she left. Giving you to me is just a parting gift. I don't believe for a second that she didn't cheat on me before she left. I broke our vows once, but I suspected her before and this seals it for me. She wouldn't be going there to screw Dr. Trey for six weeks unless she knew what she was getting. Hell, she's probably testing him out to see if they can live together if she cuts me loose. My marriage is over."

Leslie stood as I stared out the window.

"Rick, let me console you. I know you're hurting right now but I can make you feel so much better."

Seductively, she dropped her dress and stepped towards me. Her pink lips brushed against mine lightly until I put my arms around her and returned her kiss.

It was as if a switch was flipped. She kissed me hungrily and slid off my shorts.

"Mm, I knew you were big," she purred as she stroked my stiffening shaft.

She bit my lower lip as she broke our kiss and dropped to her knees.

"I'm going to worship your beautiful cock as you deserve, Rick."

I wasn't going to argue and she began the best blow job I'd ever received. If one could make love to a penis with their mouth, she was doing it. She licked and sucked, she kissed and stroked, and in minutes I was shooting a large load into her ready mouth.

She finished and used her tongue to clean any remaining cum and rubbed my softening tool along her cheeks.

"I hope to God you will accept me as a steady lover. I love this cock."

I would have to think about that. Marcy was probably history, I just wasn't sure I could handle a promiscuous fuck buddy.

"Let's take this to my room, Leslie."

I led her by the hand up the stairs and she climbed onto my bed. She was on her hands and knees and asked, "What are you waiting for, lover? Get your tongue on my pussy before I sit on your face."

I laughed and pulled her hips towards me. I kissed each cheek and licked her glistening lips. At first, she tasted like nothing, almost too clean if that's possible, but as she quivered through her first small orgasm, I could taste more of her womanly essences.

I used my thumb on her clit as I slowly raised my tongue along her folds, around her tunnel opening, and up to her rosebud. She shuddered as I licked around it and drove two fingers into her vagina.

"Oh, hell, Rick. Eat me, baby. Eat my ass."

She bucked and shrieked before falling forward, with her juices flowing out of her pulsing pussy.

"I should've had you squirt on her pillow.," I said as she laughed.

"Lay down, baby. It's my turn to drive."

I was hard again and she took me into her mouth. "God, I love your cock. Vincent isn't small, but yours is just perfect."

She bobbed for a few minutes, giving me another incredible blow job, and then she straddled my hips. When she slid down onto me it felt like I was putting on a tight glove.

"Fuck!" I groaned.

"My thoughts exactly, Rick. You feel so good."

As she rode me, I massaged her breasts and tweaked her nipples. She threw her head back and rocked down harder, slamming into my pelvis.

"Yeah! Oh, yeah! I'm cumming for you, all over you," she screamed as her fingernails dug into my chest.

She stopped after she came down and I rolled her over. I threw her legs onto my shoulders and pounded into her amazing pussy, which gripped me with each thrust.

"Oh, Rick! What? How? Oh shit!"

As she came I fell to her face and kissed her deeply. It was only a moment until I filled her with my release.

I rolled to her side and she curled into my body, tracing my nipple with her finger.

"Rick, you were wonderful. Please consider being my steady lover. You know Vincent's good with it and we would both feel better if it were only you. It's safer for all."

"I don't know, Leslie. It's a lot to ask. I don't know what I'm doing about Marcy yet."

I did have a good idea, I was probably going to divorce her.

"That's fine, Rick. Think about it for a while. Have dinner with us tomorrow night and talk with Vincent. If we all get comfortable with the idea and comfortable with each other, you'll see that this will work out great for everyone."

"Okay, Leslie. I'll think about it and I'll have dinner with you tomorrow."

***

And think about it I did. All night.

I got about an hour's sleep in the 2 o'clock hour but tossed and turned for most of the night. I kept thinking about my indiscretions with Deirdre and Leslie and did that make me even with Marcy and Dr. Trey? No, it didn't.

The two-hour early trips to the Red Roof Inn kept coming back to me. I didn't have any proof of her cheating while I was in Korea, yet I knew that wasn't right.

Ultimately, I knew the disrespect of her going on the six-week test run of Dr. Trey was the final nail in the coffin of our marriage. It was just a matter of time and I had the advantage of being home.

After having breakfast, I found an attorney that could get me in that morning. I brought all of our financial statements and the last appraisal done of the house. I asked him to split everything down the middle.

There would be no child support and no alimony. It would be a clean 50/50 split. The only question was, did I wait until she came back or send the divorce papers to her hotel room?

The attorney said if they used a notary at the Consulate it would be like signing here and legal, so I had him send her the papers with his notary instructions to Dr. Trey's room instead of hers. I think that served as a good enough message of finality, in that I knew where she was spending all of her time.

I would wait until she came home to tell our families and kids. The kids were adults, and I hoped they took it well, especially since I wasn't making it difficult on Marcy. If she wanted out, she could have out. I wouldn't stand in her way.

***

Dinner at Vincent and Leslie's consisted of small talk and innocuous conversation. At some point, the second bottle of wine was opened and we got to the elephant in the room.

Vincent started, "Rick, Leslie is the love of my life. There is no other woman I want to grow old with. You have to understand that I really do like to see her with other men. I can't explain why, but I suppose it's like any other fetish. Some men like feet or being tied up, I like watching her with other men."

"And you think that my being her regular fuck buddy is best for what you want?"

"Absolutely. Honestly, we've had some scares with some of the guys I've picked being too overbearing and rough. Many want to degrade me and call me names and I'm not into it like that. I'm not a wimp or guy that wants to eat other guy's cum. I like to watch her get fucked and that's it. Our lifestyle isn't for everyone but it works for us."

I sighed and took a long drink. I had done some reading on what they wanted from me. I read about hot wives and bulls and it wasn't something I wanted to do.

"I can see how it would be safer if it were the same guy each time, but aren't you afraid that she'll end up falling for me and leaving you?

Leslie answered as she took his hand in hers, "I would never have agreed to do this when we started if I was afraid of falling for another man. I'm devoted to Vincent and for me the risk of falling for you is nil. You won't be wining and dining me. We won't be having get-to-know-you conversations over the phone. You'll be fucking me with that big hammer of yours while Vincent watches."

He leaned over and kissed her passionately. I felt better after I heard about not having to talk shit about him or make him clean her after our deeds. I wouldn't have agreed to do that.

"Alright, I tell you what," I said, "let's give it a shot. I have one condition though."

"What's that?" Vincent said with a smile. I knew he'd agree to anything at that point. Strange guy.

"I'm her only other guy. I don't want to have to worry about her giving me an STD."

"Deal," they said in unison.

***

Two weeks passed and I never heard from Marcy. My lawyer never got the signed papers back either. I didn't know what to make of that. Was she waiting to come home to talk to me? Would she agree to the divorce? Would she fight? I was at a loss.

I spent a few nights a week at Leslie's. The first night was odd, but it became no big deal for Vincent to watch. After the second time, he started jerking off while he watched us. The look of rapture on his face was unnerving but I got used to not looking at him.

Sometimes, Leslie would finish him with a blow job if we were done before him. He seemed to love that and I don't blame him. Her mouth was amazing. I know they had sex after I left, but I never stayed around for it.

I was home watching the news when my phone rang. Almost simultaneously my doorbell rang. I ignored the phone and went to the door. Two men in cheap suits stood before me.

"Are you Rick Weston?"

"Yeah, what's up?" I looked them over and they looked weary.

"You're wife was working with Doctors Without Borders in Columbia?"

"Yeah. Is she okay? What's going on—wait! You said was? Has something happened to her?"

My phone started ringing again and he told me to get it. I walked back into the house and they followed me in.

"Guys, you need to tell me what's going on?" I said as I answered the call from an unknown number.

"Rick! Rick!" Marcy shouted into the phone. "I need your help. I'm in prison and..."

"Prison!" I shouted. "Marcy, what the hell did you do?"

"Rick! Please listen. I didn't do anything. A couple of the Doctors were seen buying drugs and they busted us all. You have to get me a lawyer. I've been in a cell for weeks with no one letting me know what's going on. They finally let me make this call, please help me!"

The line went dead.

I turned to the men and asked, "Who are you guys?"

"We're from the State Department. We were informed of your wife's group disappearing. I guess that was her and she's in jail there?"

"Yeah. Can you guys do anything about that?"

"Maybe. It depends on what she did. Was it drugs?"

"She said that her Doctor friends bought drugs. Marcy doesn't do drugs. I can't believe she would be caught up in that."

I almost didn't believe myself. She went off to fuck her Dr. Trey for six weeks, why couldn't she be doing drugs with him as well?

"We will work with our local contacts and find out where she's being held. It's unusual that they wouldn't let her get help for this long. Here's my card. I'll be in touch as soon as I have anything to tell you."

"Should I fly down there?" My old Army instincts were flooding back.

"Not yet. Sit tight and wait for our call. We'll be in touch."

They spun and walked out. I'm sure they were relieved they didn't have to tell me she was missing. I couldn't believe she got herself mixed up with drugs. There were plenty of warnings in her paperwork about avoiding that shit while down there. Fucking Dr. Trey and his God complex—what a piece of shit. I hoped he was raped twice a day by big nasty men.

Then I realized, if she'd been in jail for that long, she wouldn't have received the divorce papers. Ugh! More issues. At least she was okay for the time being.

***

Another week passed and I got a call from Marcy.

"Rick, I'm out and back at the hotel."

"Are you alright?" I did care. She was still my wife and we had some good years.

She sniffed and started crying. "Rick, I'm coming home tomorrow. We have to talk about all of this."

"This what, Marcy? Are they still pressing charges?"

"No, they got those dropped for me and the others that didn't buy the drugs."

"Ah! I see. Dr. Trey, the stud, is locked up so the prodigal wife returns home to her abandoned husband."

"I didn't abandon you. Stop being an asshole about it."

"Stop being an asshole? Do you hear yourself? You left me to go do blow and have sex with another man."

"I didn't do any drugs. That was Trey and his friends."

"Whatever, Marcy. What time..."

"Look, I have to go. I'll see you soon."

With that, she hung up and I didn't understand that. She was in such a hurry, I got no details about her flights, no arrival time, nothing at all. She didn't even tell me she loved me.

***

The next night, I was balls deep into Leslie, with Vincent jerking himself off in his chair when my cell started ringing.

We ignored it knowing Marcy would be home that day and it was probably her. I had no idea what time she would be home, if I had to pick her up, or any other details. I mean, I'm only her husband. Why should I know any of that stuff, right?

Then the doorbell rang.

"Fuck!" Vincent shouted. He pulled up his pants and went to answer the door.

Leslie was riding me cowgirl and stopped.

"You know that's her, right?"

"Yep," I said as I started to thrust up.

"Ooh! You're a nasty man. Here, fuck me from behind facing the door. Hard, baby. Fuck me hard!"

I started ramming into her and she began screaming louder than ever before, putting on a great show for whoever could hear us downstairs. I'm sure it was driving Vincent crazy.

After a few minutes, I saw Marcy standing in the doorway. I grunted and pulled out, shooting my cum all over Leslie's perfect ass and back.

Marcy ran away in tears.

"She's gone," Vincent said as I was cleaning Leslie with a washcloth.

"Yeah, figured that. We were kinda mean," I said. I didn't regret it. She hurt me with the call and letter, she was due for some pain herself.

"I'd better get home and see what's up."

Leslie gave me a scorching kiss and as I dressed I saw her start to blow Vincent.

A few minutes later I walked in my back door to find Marcy sobbing at our kitchen table.

"Why?" She asked. "You knew I was coming home today."

"How should I know that? You never gave me any information about your flights. You never told me if I had to meet to at the airport for a ride. You didn't tell me shit! Why not? Is the question."

"I don't want a divorce," she cried. I saw the papers on the table. I guess she found them after all.

"It's not my choice. It was yours. You left me with no other options went you fucked Trey. Now that he's locked up for drugs in Columbia, your plans to live happily ever after are busted and you want to fall back on little old me. Well, I won't be your plan b."

"You were never plan b. I would have happily stayed with you after the trip."

"Don't give me that shit. Your admitted flirting, the way you left, the callous letter, and the way you spoke to me on the phone were all indicators that I was out and he was in. Well, my dear. You chose poorly and that's your fault."

"But we're even. You fucked Leslie while I was gone."

"No, we're not even. Who were you fucking all those mornings at the Red Roof Inn while i was in Korea? You weren't going there two hours early to take a walk."

She looked at me shocked, sobbed, and put her head down onto her folded arms.

"We're done, Marcy. It's a fair split. Sign the papers and we can move on. You'll find a new doctor to screw around with. Maybe that one won't be stupid enough to buy drugs in Columbia."

"Please, Rick. I was never leaving you for Trey. I just needed a break from us. You had plenty..."

"See, Marcy. That's your problem. When I was away from you, it wasn't because I needed a break. I longed to be with you and the kids. Your trip with Trey was so disrespectful that your previous affairs don't compare. There's no coming back from this."

She didn't acknowledge my shot about previous affairs. She kept sobbing and I played my last card, "Marcy, if you give me a logical explanation for being at the Red Roof Inn so early when I was in Korea, and why you stopped going early when I came home, I'll give you a chance to repair the damage you've done to our marriage. Can you do that?"

She whispered, "No."

And that was it. She ultimately signed the papers and moved on. I stayed in the house and she found a nice condo by the hospital. The kids understood, I think they suspected she wasn't faithful while I was overseas. They were just glad we were civil when we saw each other.

I continued to see Leslie for a couple of years but just once a week. They ultimately decided to have children and ended our extra-curricular activities. Vincent recorded a lot of our get-togethers, so I'm sure they lived his fantasies and kinks through the videos while playing happy parents.

I never dated anyone seriously after Leslie and I stopped our trysts. Marcy hadn't dated either and we started getting our rocks off together once in a while. We had been cordial and had the kids so we were sure to be civil.

It's funny that after so many years of my being away from home, we started talking more and connecting as we did when we first met. I don't think I'll ever re-marry her, but she told me that's her end game. I don't see it happening but who knows?