Just Once, Oh You Do

Story Info
A second chapter to Kalimaxos 'Just Once... If You Don't Mind?'
6k words
59k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ReadyOne
ReadyOne
38 Followers

This is continuation of Kalimaxos1's "Just once... if you don't mind?"

Leslie

... Leslie was at the kitchen island filling her glass again.

"Are you OK?" she asked.

"I will be," I replied.

She nodded and came back with the bottle and her filled glass. Sitting next to me this time, she refilled my glass and turned to look at me with those doe-like eyes.

"So, Rick? What do we do?"

Rick

"Give me a minute here, please Leslie. I assume you can stay a while?"

Somehow, the contents of Marcy's note didn't surprise me. A lot of thing came together with the note and phone call. The most unexpected was Leslie arriving so soon after Marcy's bomb, but she was probably just eager.

My Military Intelligence mindset kicked in making me want Leslie's tongue loosened and filling in what back-story she could. It was good she was chugging her vino.

"Did Marcy let you read the note?"

"Not really. She said it was a hall pass and her reasons for granting it, plus some things about her trip."

"Here," I passed it to her. "Please feel free to read it. Maybe you can see some things I missed. Be back in a moment."

I made a pit stop and got a couple of legal pads from the office. I needed to start a file on Marcy, and a file on separation logistics. While Leslie read, I started with notes on what Leslie told me about her and Marcy.

"So what did you think, Leslie?"

"I noticed that not only is she pimping me out to you, she's offering Vince's money to you. I am not happy about any of us being used by her.

"It also sounds like she expects to be dumped when she gets home. Reading between the lines, she doesn't want to be served as she walks off the airplane. I suspect she's prepared if you lock the doors and don't forgive her.

"From the note and her conversations with me, I'm sure Marcy bedded him before she wrote me the note. This smells like an ongoing affair and my women's intuition says he is not her first affair -- there was at least one while you were in Korea.

"She's also convinced that you had ongoing sexual relationships while overseas. I don't know you that well, but I would find you very believable if you said that you did not. I suspect some ladies put a full court press on you over there and you are embarrassed, but I doubt they were able to seal the deal. You impress me as someone who sticks to principals.

"Likewise, her conversation with Deidre doesn't add up. I think she really doesn't know what you did or didn't do, so she's lying again to bolster her claim that you've cheated.

"May I suggest that if you didn't screw around, that you get over any discomfort from your memories and stand firm with the Bill Clinton defense. If you two break up, you need to hold to the letter of the law and not leave any openings for her to lever away at you.

"The definition of cheating is going to be important if you reconcile, or if there are any legal doings. I strongly urge you not to use the Jimmy Carter definition. Don't let your conscience make a mountain out of a molehill. Do not let her blackmail you about emotional connections or heavy petting.

"Rick, take everything in that note, and everything else she tells you, with a large grain of salt. She's trying to tell the story her way and in her favor and she's demonstrated in the last weeks that she can't be trusted."

I jotted a few notes before replying.

"Thank you very much Leslie. You're very perceptive and I appreciate your insight and advice. I just wish I didn't feel so beat up right now.

"It seems we're both being used by Marcy. Tempting as it may be to leap into bed with you for revenge sex, now is not a good time. At the very least, I need to mourn my marriage for a few days. Can I call you?"

"Certainly, Rick, anytime. If you want company, I or Vince or both of us can come over. Since you're batching it, I'm volunteering to cook dinner. Let me know when you want to eat, and I'll bring something over."

"Thank you for being a friend. I'll talk to you tomorrow. It may be a busy day for me.

Marcy

Bogotá was nice, at least from the airport to the hotel. Security was tight almost like we were dignitaries. Patients for us were being staged all in one medical center and we were told not to expect must tourism.

Trey and I got to our (adjacent) rooms and we hit the shower for a quick one before dinner. Just one drink at dinner and then we dirty danced in the lounge until neither of us could hold out.

We tore up the sheets! I got three more times out of Trey (plus another in the morning). We went round the world then slept exhausted in each other's arms.

The next day was down to pure business. I found my job expanded. I had to track down some OR equipment we were supposed to be provided. I had to organize the surgery team and allow for all the lookie-learnie loos.

The cases were difficult, some having been let go too long, much longer than they would have at home. One was a definite "Hail Mary" but he was from a leading family and thus we were forced to spend our time doing intricate, time consuming, pains taking work for what would almost certainly be no avail.

Fortunately everyone pitched in, and when things got serious, I had my full time to devote to Dr. Cardosa and the patients.

Trey was good and fingered me off just before we started, without reciprocation. I deep throated him behind a curtain when we moved theaters for the second patient. I don't know why, but Trey is easier to do than Rick.

We asked for time alone in a break room at lunch and both got off together. NRE plus new location plus trying to hide (as if the rest of the people didn't know what was going on) made it a real bang.

The patients kept coming until mid-evening, but we got in a final quickie before the last one. After a speedy late supper we hit the bed like two old marrieds -- get each other off so we could get to sleep.

The second full day we were able to pace ourselves a bit.

Apparently the "Hail Mary" had been shoe-horned into our schedule. The host staff arranged for us private places for our breaks. Our couplings were "slow" quickies where we both had time to see each other satisfied. But romance, it was not.

Rick tracking us down at the end of day 3 was a game changer.

Trey wasn't happy that Rick managed to call his room at the hotel. I'd led him to believe everything was settled with Rick and there wouldn't be any flashback. So, I sucked and fucked and sluted until he calmed down. It took him a while and he was rather rough with me. My tits and pussy hurt. The next couple of days were 90% Trey and only 10% me.

When we were traveling the next day, we allowed ourselves to drink in the evening (though flying hung-over isn't recommended.) There was dining and dancing at the new destination, but neither of use seemed as excited about the other as when our trip began.

Things in the OR became a little uneasy. Trey and I have always worked well together. I almost always knew what he intended before he made his moves and was there with the instrument, suction, probe reading, etc, before he had to ask.

Still, I got the feeling that there was something that I should have done, or should be doing for him. He just wasn't happy.

Nevertheless, when we took the time I was one well-fucked woman, and I tried my best to return full measure. For the greater part, the sex was stress relief and it became rougher and more and more lacking in affection.

The night before we flew home, I told Trey I wanted time for myself and locked the connecting door. Trying to get to sleep, I had to suppress a sense of unease. Fortunately, drugs are readily available to people like me.

On the flight home, I started thinking about how Rick would accept my "vacation". I wondered if he cooled off. Had Leslie quenched his flames of anger with lust? If we were really pissed, I'd expect a process server to meet me at the airport.

No one approached us as we entered baggage claim.

I said an affectionate good-by to Trey hoping that I hadn't upset him enough to create problems when we got back to work. In the Ambassador courtesy car I centered myself to meet Rick.

Rick

Organizing a file on Marcy took some effort.

After some retrospective thinking, I decided to start in the past and come forward. I contacted the PI firm I'd used when I was in Korea. They still had the file (but need a day to get it from the archives) and one person even remembered the assignment.

I had them fax me a copy of the original report and went over with a fine-tooth comb. There was nothing new. The most glaring thing was that they did not identify what she did before and after her shift, and who she was with. In retrospect, it's unbelievable they couldn't find anything by watching.

The owner returned my call after we both reviewed the report. I held his feet to the fire, mentioning the several schools Uncle sent me to.

Sloppy work or what?

He apologized to me, first saying that overseas service members were handled with kid gloves. When a Jody was involved, they felt it "patriotic" not to upset a serviceman in a war zone. While I understood, I was not happy. Listening between the words, I got the feeling that more information was available. He promised to get back to me after talking to a couple of people.

The next week I got a very complete report and a refund. There was a name, pictures of him and Marcy entering and leaving the same room 15 minutes apart, and some summary information. He was an x-ray technician with a spouse and children. They met twice in the week she was observed.

Leslie was "I told you so" when I shared my findings.

* * * * *

The internet was full of information about the surgical team going to South America. Press releases had names, there was some information on Facebook, and I had the basic footwork done before I called up the PI again.

I really wished that I could look on Marcy's computer, but as I noticed in my search for a note, she had apparently taken it with her.

In my world that doesn't happen because every time you cross a border you loose possession of your machine to the potential bad guys. Ditto for phones, not to mention that it may not work with the local carrier and you need an international SIM card to call back home. Smart people move what they need like their contacts into the cloud and buy a throw-away when they arrive.

Belatedly, it occurred to me that if Marcy took her laptop and Doctors Sans Borders was doing a good job helping their people travel, they would tell her to backup the machine before leaving home. Another look around found instructions and a couple of large capacity USB memory sticks.

My IT go-to guy was glad to drink my beer and talk me through things. Her folders were compressed and spanned over the sticks, but Joe just reloaded them into an unused corner of my hard drive and showed me who's who in the zoo, and where the watering holes are. He also found her browser profile and imported it onto my browser.

Now I had her history, bookmarks, and saved passwords, trash, and most of her e-mails!

Getting into her Microsoft email didn't seem possible (it was on a MS server) without her Microsoft password. Then while doing a check on all the little "junk" files I found her plain text password reminder file, "anonymous" e-mail names included.

Facebook was a goldmine of seemingly innocent information and private posts that sketched out the picture. Her friend weren't near as circumspect as they should have been.

Again, Leslie was on the money.

* * * * *

Marcy and Trey had been seriously flirting for the last 3-4 months, and it was somewhat ambiguous when it stopped being flirts and started being acts.

The first hotel meeting was almost 2 weeks before they left for South America.

Leslie figured that Marcy's meeting with her enabled the conscience trade-off, which facilitated upgrading the relationship from quickies to lovers.

The final surprise was her bank records and links to brokerage accounts I never knew about. She'd diverted almost all her raises, invested well, and had almost a quarter million.

Leslie

I suggested reaching out to Deidre, she might be willing to gaslight Marcy on Rick's behalf if he cajoled and promised to make it worth her while.

Rick had remained in loose contact with Christmas cards and address updates, so I called her first assuming that an old flame could cause trouble if she were in a relationship.

Deidre was a gleeful girl when I updated her on recent events and promised me something notarized that would really tweak Marcy's nose.

In return, Rick had to make an iron clad commitment for a week's visit after the dust settled with Marcy, and I had to guarantee his performance. No problem, as long as I got my piece of Rick first.

I made soft passes at him every week without success. This man was A-One Prime both in and out of bed. Fortunately, ever on the lookout Vince found a couple of strong gents to keep me busy.

Rick

Organizing the separation turned out easier that I expected.

We both funded a household and saving account. I canceled all but the most used common card and turned its limit down.

Marcy had prepared for a potential parting of the ways. She'd been squirreling away more and more of her paycheck as her salary increased. The slush fund, after some good investments, was about a quarter million! What a temptation!

She'd also left me with a package of "travel" papers I'd not paid much attention. They were supposedly things like insurance coverage and legal documents acceptable to Colombia in case of accidents, yada yada yada.

When the light bulb went on, I found gold. Marcy had executed a power of attorney in my favor for all financial dealings.

The next morning I was knocking on the door of the realtor down the cul-de-sac. Varney and her office had a good reputation, and she didn't pry too much into the whys and wherefores of the divorce.

It was sufficient that Marcy had taken off and her office lawyer blessed the POA as good to complete a sale. I told Varney I wanted new owner in the house upon Marcy's return, and that I was VERY flexible and very creative about deal making.

I had the luxury of time to find a lawyer. I interviewed several recommended as go-getters and found one that understood what I wanted and set out a clear and swift pathway.

(Need I mention that it was going to be difficult for Marcy to find a killer attorney after I visited all the good ones?)

* * * * *

Varney actually got an offer on the house in 2 weeks, though less money than I wanted. She was sure we could get more, but the difference was going to get a clean deal and fast close with a buyer in excellent financial condition.

It was my call, and with lots of working capital available from Marcy's stash, I took it. We did go round with a couple of counters, but that's just business and the price didn't change much.

The actual sale was a complicated transaction involving LLCs, promissory notes, liens, and the buyer refinancing in 90 days to pay them off. The deal produced half the profit in cash up front, funded by Marcy's stash. I had to wait for the bank to finance the buyer down the road, and get back the sales price when the buyer paid off the notes.

Effectively, I moved Marcy's profit from her stash to me, while giving her own money to her at the closing table. Of course, I was at arm's length and just showed a promissory note from some faceless finance corporation as my share of the profit.

I burned a few favors getting this setup, and it took some effort to convince Varney that all this was for the buyer's quick purchase, no one was getting screwed, and I was taking the greatest risk in accepting the promissory.

The new owners were moving in the week before Marcy returned.

* * * * *

Ann understood why I was selling the house and how I had cleaned up the family finances preparing for divorce. Getting Ann to bless the structure of the deal helped sell the realtor.

It took a day to get all the tax returns, investment account statements, etc. printed off for the lawyer. I had information on all Marcy's doings but shared little with the lawyer. She wanted her slush fund invisible so it stayed invisible to the divorce.

Ann was on retainer and ready to file just before Marcy got home, and she could be served any time on day of her return.

While advising against it, she also prepared a letter to the hospital demanding that Trey and Marcy be let go for inappropriate supervisor-employee relations. I didn't expect it to fly either, but I hoped it would make things a bit uncomfortable.

I also found a nice apartment, waiting two weeks to get in. I spent the last weeks before Marcy's return emptying the house to her storage unit, my unit, or my new digs. Leslie and Vinny worked with me, and a couple of neighbors came by when I had the truck.

* * * * *

On the Monday before Marcy was due to return, I pulled the trigger.

The house sale closed, deeds and liens were recorded, the HUD-1 and promissory notes were delivered, there was a check waiting for Marcy for her share, and I had a clean financial statement for Ann to file with the court that ignored the existence of Marcy's slush fund. The buyer took possession Monday and spent the week making it their own.

I resisted the temptation to close her accounts or report her cards stolen. I did buy casher's checks with some of her money.

After deducting expenses like getting into my new apartment, what I lost in opportunity costs by taking the first offer on the house, the storage unit, moving, etc., I left half for her. According by our agreement on family finances way back when, it was all marital property.

I also mailed letters to Mary's husband, Frank's wife, and Josh telling everything I knew. Some bits of e-mail from Marcy's account were also incriminating, but there was no smoking gun.

Change of address notices went out to my relatives and friends. I wrote my children with information about my new apartment and told them we sold the house and their mother was looking for new accommodations. Marcy would fill in details.

The Dénouement

Marcy had reserved a room at the Ambassador Saturday evening was when the plane was due. She wanted to meet me in the hotel lobby 2 hours after her scheduled arrival time.

We debated exactly how to have her served. Should we do it at the airport and video tape it? Should I watch from the shadows? Or should I put myself in front of the weary group of fliers? Or should I accede to her request and meet her at the hotel.

Consensus was mixed.

Varney was well connected to the rumor mill, and even though I hadn't gone into detail, she seems to know what Marcy had put me through including Korea. She, Leslie, and Vinny were urging awe, shock, and surprise.

Ann advised that I not make a scene, and that included dramatics of "You've Been Served" in baggage claim. Likewise, my accountant and a couple of friends, agreed saying that some judges don't like those sort of things.

The process server said it made no real difference to them, as the Saturday night rate was the same no matter how late they had to work. I told them I'd buy their dinner across the street.

Rick

Before I took Marcy's car over to the hotel, Leslie prevailed on me to load some basic house-keeping thing (laundry soap, hangers, dishes) and Leslie's selection of clothes, shoes, cosmetics, etc. She would wait with me in the bar until time to video Marcy and then she'd take me home.

ReadyOne
ReadyOne
38 Followers
12