Just One Game Ch. 03

Story Info
Just one date...
6.3k words
4.61
9.9k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reid leaned back into the couch, skulling the remaining contents of his champagne flute bitterly. There were a few couples still enjoying themselves on the dance floor, but most of the guests had exhausted themselves and retired for the evening. The mansion had enough spare rooms for guests who wanted to stay, but he knew the majority would have drivers waiting to collect them. The Saturday night festivities were a long standing tradition; a monthly event for the upper class with particular tastes to indulge their darkest fantasies. He hosted them because his household always had, even if he was the only remaining member of the Blakely family, and because it was difficult to find women who liked to fuck the way he did.

He sighed in frustration. Bridget's prompt departure had left him furious and with an unsatisfied erection. Even now, he couldn't remove the thought from his mind of her coming all over his hand. Just when he'd thought he'd managed to warm her up and get her to let go, she'd turned cold on him. And if there was one thing Reid didn't handle well, it was rejection. He still felt the sting of her hand on his cheek from where she'd struck him. He'd wanted to drag her back into the house, throw her across his lap and spank that pretty ass of hers until it was crimson, but he knew he'd already pushed her too far. So he'd done precisely what she said and left her to find her own way home. But not before ordering two of his trusted security team to covertly wait out the front of the premises and ensure she was safe while waiting for her ride. His guests were mostly well-behaved, but at this time of the night they would all be steaming with drink and likely to make a pass at her, if they weren't already sexually satiated from the night's events.

He caught Vanessa's eye from across the room and she flashed him a mischievous smile before crossing the dance floor, her auburn dress flowing majestically at her ankles. Her willingness to do whatever he pleased used to drive him mad with lust, but he'd tired of her games. She was a socialite, happy to fuck her way to the top. Nevertheless, he had a raging hard-on and, even if the blonde irritated him, she knew how to bring him a satisfying release.

"I've been waiting all night to get you alone," she purred, not wasting any time in sitting into his lap. "What happened to your little redhead?" She kept her expression innocent, but Reid didn't miss the snidery in her tone.

He glared at her. "Do you think I waved you over her to talk?" He growled.

Vanessa pouted her painted red lips. "My, my, I'd forgotten how grouchy you get when you haven't been laid in a while."

Reid roughly grabbed the twist of blonde hair atop her head and saw a flash of excitement cross her blue eyes. She laughed and began working at the button on his jeans, then the zipper, and he lifted his hips slightly so she could slide the denim from his waist to his ankles and onto the floor.

She knelt before him and lowered her head to his erection eagerly. He groaned gratefully as her hot mouth came over him, dampening the tip, and then devouring the length of him. She knew the shape of him well, and knew how to work her tongue in all the right ways to please him.

He looked up from Vanessa's bobbing head to catch the petite waitress Kendra watching them avidly from across the room. She was relatively new to the game, and her big blue eyes and innocent features gained her popularity amongst the guests. He hadn't been surprised when Bridget's own attention had been drawn to her earlier in the night. To see another seemingly innocent woman in a place like this would have brought her comfort, and eased her bashfulness.

Kendra sat on her own now, leaning back against the couch just as he was, her fingers moving slowly beneath her underwear.

Vanessa's mouth stopped and he looked up as she lifted her dress above her hips and mounted him, the familiar heat of her sex enveloping him. She smiled down at him with a sigh, "I've missed you being inside me." She lifted her ass slowly before lowering herself again, fucking him slowly as if savouring every sensation. "No one fills me quite like you do," she moaned. Her pace quickened, and so did her moans.

Reid let his head fall back and closed his eyes. He imagined it was Bridget atop him, riding him steadily, moaning his name, her auburn hair bouncing about her expressive face.

"Oh, Reid, yes!" Vanessa's voice rang out and he growled. He pulled out swiftly and flipped her so she was on all fours, her pert ass lifted readily for him. He slapped her ass cheek, hard, and she cried out. "Yes!"

"Shut your mouth," he ordered, and she complied, pressing her ass desperately against his manhood.

Reid pushed two fingers inside her sex, parting her lips and milking more moisture from her. She pushed her face into a cushion to muffle the sound of her sighs. He wasted no time in replacing his fingers with his cock. He gripped her hips and roughly pounded the full length of himself into her, again and again. The anger of his rejection came out in his thrusts, and she received them gratefully, her channel dripping with moisture. She began rubbing her clitoris, her breath heavy with need. Reid felt his own climax building, and again closed his eyes to imagine Bridget's green eyes, glazed with lust. His balls tightened and he pulled out of Vanessa's now pulsating sex. He groaned loudly as his seed burst over the back of her dress, a damp trail melding into the deep red material. Vanessa let out a high pitched cry and shuddered as she came beneath him.

Reid collected his underwear and jeans from the ground and began re-dressing. It was near-dawn and the cleaning staff would be arriving soon.

Vanessa gasped as she felt the wet trail against the back of her dress. "Are you fucking kidding me?" She glared at Reid.

He pulled a few hundred dollar bills from his wallet and threw them onto the couch. "Here, go buy yourself a new one."

She stood angrily. "I'm not a fucking whore!"

He raised an eyebrow. "No? Who bought that dress for you?"

"It was a gift from Donovan," she spat.

"Did you fuck him before he gave it to you?"

She smiled bitterly. "You take a 6 month break from the game and think you can start judging me?" She re-pinned a stray tendril of hair back into place. "You're the one who lured an innocent girl here tonight to see if she had a taste for your darkness. How did that turn out for you, sweetheart?"

Reid lowered his voice. "Go home, Vanessa."

She turned sharply towards the exit. "When you're done playing vanilla, you know where I am."

Reid clenched his fists in an effort to subdue his anger. "Kendra!"

The young waitress had been sitting awkwardly on the couch, unsure whether to sneak out during the heated conversation or remain still in the hopes they wouldn't realise she was there. She stood quickly when he called her, moving over to him nervously.

"Yes, Mr Blakely?"

"I need a favour." He fumbled through his wallet until he found Bridget's driver's license. It hadn't been difficult to pluck it from her handbag while she'd been entranced on the dark dance floor. He handed it to Kendra and she studied it with confusion.

"Do you need me to return it to her, Sir?"

Reid shook his head. "No. Find out where she works. I'll return it myself."

...

Bridget stared up at the clock on her office wall and sighed heavily. Only one more client left for the day, thank god. It had been a day of difficult clients and no-shows and she was aching for a large glass of wine.

Her phone buzzed beside her. Another message from Jade. Her friend had been non-stop messaging her all week and she'd been slyly dodging her questions about Friday night's events.

I've let you off the past week, but tonight you owe me answers!!

She groaned. It had been humiliating enough having to call her friend at 2am to come and collect her from the middle of nowhere, let alone explain to her how she'd gotten there in the first place. She barely believed the story herself. The experience had been something of a nightmare, and yet at the same time the memory alone had resulted in many steamy nights with her vibrator that week. She tucked her phone into her handbag hastily. Out of sight, out of mind.

She jumped as her office phone began to ring and she clumsily collected the receiver.

"Yes?"

"Your 4pm is here, Miss James."

Bridget glanced at the booking system on her computer. Mr R. Blakely was fifteen minutes early. She liked him already.

"Thank you, Hannah, please bring him through."

She opened a new client document, ready to take notes, as the door opened.

"Mr Blakely for you," Hannah introduced, before closing the door. Bridget nodded distractedly, as she searched for a pen in the drawer beside her.

"Please, take a seat," she said warmly.

"Thank you, Bridget."

The familiar husk of his voice caused her to jump right out of her chair, knocking a stack of papers onto the ground.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" She spoke in a harsh whisper, not wanting to draw the attention of the other staff members.

Reid's dark eyes were filled with amusement as he began collecting the loose papers strewn across her office floor. She glanced at the door and contemplated feigning illness and getting the hell out of there.

"No point running, I know where you live anyway," he smiled up at her from his crouched position on the ground, then stood and placed the documents neatly back on her desk.

"What do you mean?" Her voice was shrill and she cleared her throat, urging herself to calm. "Have you been following me?"

He reached into his back pocket and pulled out a small card. Her driver's license. Of course, she'd noticed it was missing yesterday morning.

She snatched the ID from his fingers. "Get out."

He sat down calmly. "Let's talk."

"I don't want to talk to you," she hissed.

"Bridget, please." His tone held such demand to it. It both thrilled and frightened her at the same time. She hesitated. Her phone was right beside her, not to mention the walls were paper thin. If he tried anything, she would only need to call out and someone would come running. He was in her territory now and she had the upper hand here. Feeling the resolve, she lifted her chin slightly higher and sat back into her chair.

"Thank you," he smiled.

"What do you want?"

He leaned back casually in his chair. His easy confidence was both unsettling and sexy. "I want to apologise for last Friday night; I misread the situation."

"You misread the situation?" Bridget half-laughed. "I don't know who the hell you think you are, but you can't just kidnap someone and tie them up at a fucking swinger's party!"

Reid looked ready to argue, but he simply pursed his lips and nodded. "Let me make it up to you."

"No, thank you."

"Bridget..." he sighed heavily, as if she was being the unreasonable one.

She glared at him. "I don't want to play another one of your games, Reid."

"No games, I promise. Let me take you to dinner; you choose the place."

"I already have dinner plans."

Reid's eyes darkened, "You have a date?"

"No, I'm going out with my friend Jade."

"Your friend from Friday night?" He smiled. "Perfect. Tell her to bring her partner and we'll double."

Bridget's mouth gaped open at the nerve of the guy. "We bloody well will not!"

"Bridget, do me a favour and check your calendar."

"What?"

He nodded to her computer.

She frowned and brought her work calendar up on the screen. She glanced at her bookings, and to her complete horror, she saw that from 4pm-5pm every day, she was blocked out by Mr R. Blakely. She scrolled through the next few weeks, and her face dropped more and more at every click of her mouse. The bastard had booked out the entire month.

"Let me join you for dinner tonight," he insisted, "and I'll talk to your receptionist and tell her I don't need as much assistance with my accounts as I initially thought."

She glared at him. "How about I just call the police?"

Reid smirked, "And tell them what? That a client has booked in over $2,000 worth of appointments with you? Somehow I don't think they'll be all that sympathetic."

"No, but I'm sure they'll be interested to hear about the little club you go to in the hills."

Reid's smile didn't falter. "There's nothing illegal about that little club, love, and before you start to play out the victim scenario, I'd like to remind you that you came with me willingly."

"Willingly?!" Bridget yelled, then brought her voice low again, remembering where she was. "You're a bastard."

"No, I just don't take kindly to threats. Now, shall I pick you up at six o'clock?"

Bridget's jaw clenched in frustration, while the man in front of her sat calmly with that sexy, arrogant smile plastered on his face.

"Seven." She said bitterly. "And you're paying for dinner."

***

Bridget fumed as she scooped her mountain of red hair into a stylish bun atop her head. Reid had bested her once again and now she was going to have to spend the evening with the man.

"Just one date," she reminded herself. "You just have to get through one date." Then she would be rid of him.

When she'd texted Jade earlier to announce she'd be bringing someone, she was bombarded with questions, all of which she'd left unanswered. She didn't know what the hell she was going to tell her friend about the new mystery man who was joining them for dinner.

She assessed herself in the mirror. She'd gone for a conservative look; a high neck black dress with heels. If the restaurant Jade had booked didn't have a dress code, she would have gone in jeans, hell, even slacks to deter Reid's attention, but unfortunately the venue called for dress and heels.

The doorbell rang and Bridget's stomach somersaulted. She collected her clutch bag from the end of her bed and made her way to the front door.

When she opened it, her breath caught in her throat. While last week he'd been in casual wear - and still managed to look flawless - tonight he was dressed for a date. Donned in expensive looking dress pants, and a white buttoned shirt with the sleeves stylishly rolled up, he looked like the type of profile you'd find in the pages of Forbes magazine. Bridget cursed internally, why did this batshit crazy man have to be so damned sexy?

She caught him frowning at her hair, and she self-consciously touched the mound atop her head, confirming it was in place. He drew his eyes away and smiled at her, a dangerous smirk that warmed her to her core.

"You look beautiful," he held a hand out, but she ignored it and marched straight to his car.

"Let's get this over with."

Thankfully, the drive was short and with naught but a few Beatles songs filling the silence between them. As they parked across the street from the restaurant, Bridget felt a wave of nerves grow rampant in her stomach.

"You're, ah, not going to say anything about last Friday night, are you?"

Reid turned off the ignition and studied her carefully.

"I'd just prefer my friends not to know about... well, whatever you'd call that. I don't want them to know."

He nodded. "I'll let you lead the conversation."

Bridget prayed he kept his word. She couldn't deal with having to explain to her best friend how she'd ended up in a house full of sex-crazed maniacs, or whatever the hell that place was.

Jade and Keaton were already seated as they entered the restaurant. It was Jade's pick; a new swanky establishment with overpriced dishes and small serving sizes, and full of pretentious clientele. Nevertheless, Bridget contained her eye roll as she made her way to their table and smiled as she hugged her friends.

"This is Reid," she introduced awkwardly, and watched as he politely greeted both of her friends, his handshake with Keaton and a subtle kiss to Jade's cheek poising him as a perfect gentleman. To think, only a week ago he'd had her tied to a wall in a strange house with his face between her legs. She blushed furiously at the memory, and focused her attention to her friend sitting across from her, who was glaring at her most accusatively.

"I was so surprised when Bridget said she had a date tonight." Jade said airily, "She's never even mentioned your name before! Tell me, Reid, however did the two of you meet?" She smiled innocently toward Reid, who opened his mouth to respond, but Bridget quickly cut him off.

"Work," she blurted. "I met him at work. Reid is, uh, a client of mine."

"A client?" Jade's eyes narrowed, "I thought you said you'd never date a client?"

Damn. It was true, she had always said she'd never date a client. Bridget cursed internally and wracked her brains to think of an explanation. "Yes, well..." she hesitated, drawing a blank.

"I insisted," Reid answered calmly. She glanced at him and didn't miss the amusement on his face. The bastard was enjoying every minute of her discomfort. "Bridget's work on my accounts has been invaluable, and I wanted to thank her personally for her time and effort," he smiled.

Jade nodded, a fake smile plastered on her face that told Bridget she wasn't a bit convinced. She still hadn't yet provided her friend with an explanation for last Friday night, and her announcement that she'd be bringing a date with her tonight had only been met with further suspicion.

"Are you ready to order drinks?" A young waiter addressed them, iPad in hand.

"Yes, we'll have a bottle of the Chateau Leoville to start, thank you." Reid answered, before anyone had a chance to speak. Bridget stared at him dumbly; was he really ordering on behalf of everyone at the table?

The waiter looked momentarily surprised at his wine choice, then tapped away at his iPad. "Certainly, Sir," he said brightly, before scuffling back to the bar.

"You didn't think to ask if anyone else at the table might like something to drink?" Bridget muttered in irritation.

Reid glanced questioningly across the table. "My apologies, do you not drink red?"

Keaton laughed, "We love a good red wine, mate, I'm sure we'll enjoy whatever you've ordered."

Jade threw Bridget another curious look, and she quickly collected her menu to hide behind. "Do they do fish and chips?" She asked, perusing the mains.

Jade snickered, "What are you, five? Of course they don't do fish and chips here!" She turned her attention to Reid. "You'll have to forgive Bridget, Reid, she's the pickiest eater I know."

Reid chuckled, "Well, now, some people just don't know they like something until they try it."

Bridget didn't miss the meaning behind his words, and glared at him from behind the menu. "And some people have unusual tastes that they shouldn't force other people to try." she spat.

They didn't appear to serve chicken parmigiana or carbonara here either, she noted with a frown. Reid leaned into her then, and she couldn't help but warm at his proximity. He was wearing the same intoxicating cologne he'd had on last week, she realised, as she felt his warm breath against her ear. "The steak or the risotto will go beautifully with the wine," he murmured.

Bridget chewed her lip pensively. She didn't want to listen to his advice, but the steak did seem like her next best option, given everything else on the menu contained something she'd either never heard of or didn't like.

The waiter returned with their bottle of red and poured a sample into Reid's glass, which he pensively tasted before nodding his approval. Bridget had to hold back a laugh, even though the man was anything but laughable. Last week he'd been the dark and dangerous stranger, and this week he was the perfect dinner date; she couldn't decide if he impressed her or terrified her. The waiter filled each of their glasses before taking their food orders, and Reid gave her a pleased smile when she requested the steak.

12