Just One Glance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara eagerly eased the head of Brad's erect penis into her vaginal opening. For just a moment she held onto it, squirming deliciously at the promise of that swollen head, ploughing into her once more. As she released it, she hissed, "Do it, Brad."

Brad did it. Did it with such force that, in the silk of her dress, she slid a few inches across the floor, and he heard her astonished , "Ooh."

Brad realised that his first thrust had taken him away from his intended long smooth glide. So the second push took advantage of all the responses on offer, her pulsing vaginal muscles, the warm lubricity of her internal passage, the trembling of her thighs under his, the joy of his penis head striking her cervix, everything was alight and alive. It was all going to his head, and --oh,no—worse—

It was just as she wanted that first stroke, strong, demanding, actually pushing her over the floor. When the second one came, it was so different for her, as her whole being, muscle, nerves, tendons responded. All too glorious. Too much, too much--oh, surely not--not this time. But wasn't Brad's pace increasing with that kind of desperation, which signalled—Her mind stopped following that line as for the second time her whole body felt like it was floating above the floor, all manner of fluids and excitements were pouring through her..She didn't have time, or the voice to warn him that she was--

Oh, thank God, she was cumming too, and Brad rode his bursting penis deep, deep into her as it expelled what seemed to be an impossible amount, and he heard their joint shuddering grunts and squeals in the air around them as they hit that incredible mutual high together for a second time.

Exhausted, they lay together, Sara's head on Brad's chest. Slowly Brad began to contemplate what had just happened, but which shouldn't have.

Sara's voice was breathless as she murmured, "I've never floated so quickly. Does it happen to you often?"

Brad had to admit, "Not since I was eighteen, and was just feeling my way. How can I be disappointed and yet, so exhilarated. I expected that second time to be a long slow session, but the climax was top drawer. Was it good for you?"

"That's another cliche!" Sara declared, laughing. "Yes, it was a delight for me. I know I've had good orgasms before, and quickly too, but always, it was after intense foreplay took me to the edge. But this, I just can't explain."

"Have you travelled far to -" He gave her a smile--"torment me?"

She returned his smile, "Not guilty," she said. "But not too far." And she told him where she and her daughter had come from.

Brad gasped, "That's less than three miles from where I live." Then quickly he announced his surprise at what else she had revealed. "Your daughter? I thought she was a younger sister."

"Flatterer. I had her when I was eighteen. Now, she is eighteen and I must go. I'll have some explaining to do." She looked at him, fearing the stirrings in her lower body. "What now?"

Brad sighed, "It seems we can't look at each other without switching on, but then assuaging any desire has been so brief. I can't come to terms with it."

"Should we keep out of each other's way?" Sara asked doubtfully.

"Sadly, yes. It's not going to be easy," Brad agreed, then, on a sudden impulse he asked, "Have you a mobile?" She had, and as they exchanged numbers, Brad told her of his strange quirk of only ever using his phone for brief contacts, of hating too much talk down the line. "I much prefer face to face."

Sara said, "By phone we can warn each other where we are—or—if we wanted to-" She didn't finish her sentence.

"I feel like we've got ourselves into some kind of time warp

Sara nodded, "Something like that." God, her lower belly was beginning to tingle again. Quickly she said, "Must go."

After she'd gone, Brad, trying to think rationally, dwelt on that idea of keeping out of each other's way for the next couple of days. Then, course over, life could return to normal, and Brad could go home and write his best seller.

Yet this Sara stayed on his mind. One look, and he'd immediately wanted her physically. The unbelievable thing was that the same thing had happened to her. Their coming together had been cataclysmic. Momentarily marvellous, but they couldn't go on with that sort of involvement, could they? It would be sensible for them to stay apart.

Brad went to the window and stared out at the garden, trying to clear his mind. Over in the far corner the land seemed to slope downwards and a path disappeared into a thicket of shrubs and trees. He had heard the hotel receptionist talking to someone about the history of the garden.

What Brad could not know was that as Sara left his room, her daughter, Jennifer, was coming down the corridor.

"I've been looking all over for you," Jennifer cried.

Sara winced, knowing that there was no ducking away from this, as Jennifer's eyes looked towards Brad's door. "Whose room is that?"

No lies, not to her daughter. "A man," Sara said quietly, moving slowly along the corridor towards their own door.

"A man? What man? On this course?" When Sara nodded, Jennifer went on, "What have you been talking--?" She stopped, stepped in front of her mother, and said accusingly, "Have you been having sex?" She stared firmly at her mother's flushed face. "You have, haven't you? How did you know him?"

It sounded so stupid she said, "I didn't."

"You had sex with a complete stranger?" Jennifer's eyes were wide with disbelief.

As she opened their door, Sara said, "I'll try to explain. But I'll tell you in advance I don't understand it myself. Neither of us do."

"I'll bet he understands," Jennifer growled. "Oh, yes. Easy meat—"

"That's not fair, Jennifer," Sara said angrily, already wound up by her uncertainty. "Sit down and let me try to explain."

They sat tensely on the single beds, facing each other, and Sara, began from that first glance across the room. From time to time as she reached certain points Jennifer threw in a comment, or a query.

When Sara reached the first actual encounter, Jennifer asked, "You couldn't speak?"

Sara watched her daughter's eyes widen as she described how demanding she had been as they staggered into his room. She knew this was going to be the hard part.

"No foreplay? No caresses? And you asked him to what? Mum, you never use that coarse kind of language," Jennifer gasped.

Sara held up a silencing hand, and said, "Doesn't that tell you something about this situation. Everything was out of kilter." She went on, but Jennifer jumped in again, totally disbelieving. "You had an orgasm, straight away?"

"So did he."

"But you'd hardly touched—that's impossible."

Desperate to keep the situation light, Sara gave Jennifer a smile and said, "It's good to hear my virgin daughter being so knowledgeable."

Jennifer only frowned, "I have been touched--and nicely. Even if I've followed your advice."

Ever since Jennifer matured, Sara had endeavoured to ensure that her daughter did not make the mistakes she had made when it came to relationships with men.

To her credit, Jennifer, following her mother's example, had been frank and open about her experiences to date. Sara had little doubt that her daughter was still a virgin. Although, she was well aware of her eagerness to lose 'the curse of virginity'. The security of having her on the pill was an advantage.

Sara's conclusion to her story produced another note of astonishment from Jennifer. "You did it twice? But you were only missing for half an hour."

Sara nodded, "That's why we've exchanged phone numbers, to ensure we keep out of each other's way."

"Is he married?"

"I don't know."

"You didn't ask him?"

"I know his name, Brad, and that he doesn't live that far from us."

"Does that mean you're planning to see him again?"

"I don't know if we can, given the circumstances."

"Maybe it was just a one off situation," Jennifer suggested, "and maybe, if you see each other tomorrow, whatever passed between you will have gone."

Strangely, in his room, that was exactly the thought Brad was having. Sex with a total stranger, but was it real sex? Was it some kind of 'here today, gone tomorrow' aberration?

Their mutual use of their phones ensured that they did not meet that evening, neither in the dining room, nor the lounge. When Sara informed him that she and her daughter were retiring to their room just after nine, Brad thanked her and added that he'd now go down to the lounge for a bedtime nightcap. Laughing, Sara asked him, "Recharging your batteries?"

The lounge was fairly busy, mostly, Brad observed, the younger members of their course. Ordering a whiskey and ginger at the bar, Brad found himself an empty table at the far end of the room, and sat where he could view the general activity and comings and goings.

He had only taken one sip of his drink when she appeared in the far entrance. She stood there, looking around uncertainly, slimly sensuous in a pale blue summer dress, that clung to her curvaceous body. Then, seeming to spot her target, she strode confidently across the room.

Brad had recognised her immediately, even though he had only seen her at the morning session, but given the hair, the shape of the face, the curve of the mouth, he would have recognised her anyway. It was Sara's daughter, and she was heading directly for him.

Oh, God, was this going to create a scene? But as she approached a delicate smile crossed her pretty face, and she asked, "You are Brad?"

"I am. And you have to be Jennifer."

"May I sit?"

As he waved a hand to a chair, Brad asked, "Are you bringing me a message from your mother?"

"My God, no. She's thinks I've just gone for a walk.

Uncertainly Brad asked, "Then I'm puzzled. How did you know who I was—?"

Jennifer laughed, "As you came down for dinner, mother and I were in the little gift shop area, and without looking too hard at you, she pointed you out."

Jennifer looked frankly into Brad's face, and he was very aware of her green eyes, her mother's eyes, as he remarked, "You seem to know a lot,"

"I know of the effect you seem to have on each other," Jennifer said calmly.

. Trying to control his breathing Brad asked, "Before we go any further may I get you a drink?"

"Oh, that's kind of you--just a white wine and lemonade would be gentle."

Waiting for the drink, Brad tried to assimilate what this conversation was going to be about. This young lady obviously knew much of what had happened between her mother and him. Was she here to warn him off? No real problem there, then.

As he placed her drink in front of her, Jennifer smiled up at him, muttered her thanks and said, "You're the one who made my mother use foul language."

Hell, she did know a lot, and that made Brad even more defensive. "Not on purpose, but she told you about that?"

Her eyes regarded him coolly, as she said, "She told me everything that happened. I've never heard her use the word 'fuck' before, not in any details of other contacts she's had."

Brad really wasn't sure how to respond to this kind of information. "You seem to be very close."

Jennifer nodded, "She's told me every detail of her love life." She laughed as she went on, "I even know that I was the product of her losing her virginity in a drunken, up against the wall, bang eighteen years ago. All I know of my father is his name, Harry, whom she never saw again. That, I'm sure has prompted her to be always frank and open with me. Which brings us to today-- By the way, my mother didn't even know if you were married."

"Divorced," Brad told her, and drew in a breath, "So, what about today?"

Jennifer glanced away and then back at him, "My mother has never lied to me. Never. So I have to believe what she said, and that the circumstances did take place in the way they did."

"They did."

"It could be that today's events were some strange quirk of fate, and tomorrow you'll both be rational again. Have you thought of that?"

Brad nodded, "I have. But I still don't know why you are here. "

For the first time, Brad felt an uncertainty emanating from her, as she sipped at her drink. He felt like a very old man sitting here with this lovely young lady twenty years his junior. Nothing could prepare him for the request she was about to make.

"I've told you already, I've known of all my mother's affairs since I matured. She could be very detailed, sometimes making me rather jealous. Now her eyes came up to fix firmly on his, "Brad, mainly because of my mother's cautious advices I'm still a virgin. Oh, I've had a few close calls--"

God, she was frank enough, and Brad wasn't sure he should be hearing this. He watched as she licked her lips, and—were her hands trembling?

"I've been determined to lose my virginity before I turn nineteen. It's like a great shackle around me. Tonight, after so much second hand sharing of my mother's affairs, I suddenly saw that here was a chance to share her recent sexual experience, and to lose my damned virginity at the same time."

Brad wasn't too sure he had understood what she had just said. Surely she wasn't suggesting-? He had to sound dumb and ask, "What do you mean?"

Those green eyes again, as one of her hands ran over her left breast, "I would like you to take my virginity, Brad." Just a short pause, and then, "Please."

In that moment her look was so pitiful that Brad momentarily thought it would be cruel to refuse. But there were stronger emotions at play here, and he sat back determinedly, held up both hands before saying, "Whoa! Whoa! That's not how it works, Jennifer. I'm sure your mother has told you that."

"You don't fancy me?"

"My God, I wish I was eighteen or nineteen. Some young man is going to be honoured to have access to your rich young body." Wow, how had he suddenly morphed into an advising parent? " But you must be sure that, whoever becomes that lucky man, he recognises the gift that you are offering, and that you're not some trivial plaything."

There was a slightly sulky look on her face as she said, "You and my mother could be right for each other. You give identical advice."

"What has passed between your mother and me has an air of abnormality about it, and probably will never be repeated."

Brad watched the emotions flash across Jennifer's face; the sulk, momentary anger, regret, hurt, doubt, before, with a shuddering sigh, she shook her head in resignation.

"Look, come and sit here," Brad said, patting the seat beside him.

Frowning, she moved to sit alongside him. Brad wafted a hand to take in the whole room. "There are sufficient young men to at least consider. See him by the window?" Jennifer looked to where a young was absorbed in a book.

"What about him?"

"As you were walking towards this table, his eyes followed you every inch of the way, and his head shook in disgust when you stopped here. That one at the bar appears to have nothing on his mind, except when you walked through."

Jennifer shrugged, "I don't have any trouble attracting men."

"I'm sure you don't," Brad said fervently."But stop regarding them as potential virginity busters. That you would surrender it to an old fogey like me is just crazy." He came slowly to his feet, moved out from behind the table. "I'm leaving you to finish your drink alone, but I don't think it will be for long." Brad reached out, placed two fingers under Jennifer's chin, and lifted her face so that it was close to his as he leaned forward.

The perfume he had smelled from his mother earlier filled his nostrils now, as he said, "I've told you what you have is not a shackle, it is a gift. You only give that to someone you consider worthy of it, not casually, but lovingly. Your mother may have told you about how you were conceived, but has she ever told you how she felt on the morning after that incident? That is, before she knew you were growing inside her"

Jennifer's sweet breath was on his face as her head shook, and Brad said, "Then, ask her. She was a lucky lady to acquire you from her error. I'll say good night now, and hope we may have a chance to chat again."

"Good night, "Jennifer whispered, and drew in a deep breath before adding, "Thank you."

Brad walked away, and was very aware of at least two pairs of male eyes observing his departure. Going up in the lift he chided him self, on believing he could become such an emotions counsellor. What a strange day it had been, and he'd bet that he'd never, in the rest of his life, have an offer like the one he'd just rejected.

The following morning was surprisingly easy to negotiate, since the groups had been readjusted, and he and Sara were kept separate. A swift phone call advised Sara when he was taking lunch, and then after lunch they were in their separate groups again. What a boring afternoon that turned out to be. The course, apart the amazing side issues, was turning out to be a bit of a disappointment. His thoughts dwelt on Sara, but could there be any alternative other than staying apart.

It was almost five o'clock when they were dismissed. The sun still shone brightly in the late afternoon and he made a quick decision to go and inspect the lower garden. Briefly he contemplated a phone call to Sara, but that was not what the phone was for--it was to keep them apart. So why had he thought that way? In open necked shirt and pants he took a slow stroll down the path that led to the deeper enclosed area.

The hotel had originally been a stately home of some rich mine owner, and he had designed the whole garden, giving particular attention to the exotic deep gloominess of what over the years had become known as 'the devil's pit.' It sounded quite intriguing.

Descending the first steps into that particular area, Brad could see no lower level, because of the density of undergrowth and tall trees. There was so much vegetation that he was not familiar with, and now he found the steps gave way to a path that descended steeply as it wound around the whole bowl shape. It must have cost a fortune, he was thinking, when at last he found himself at the top of a short flight of stairs that led down to a final, flat paved area.

He wandered around the edge of the paving, seeing plants that would never see the sun, but which looked so rich and verdant for that. A tall, thick rounded shrub looking like a rumpled pillow, took his attention, and that was the moment he heard her voice calling his name.

Brad turned, and there was Sara, in white blouse and wide, button up blue skirt. Any doubts he might have had that yesterday had been a one-off were instantly dispelled, as his penis immediately reacted to the sight of her.

By pure chance, Sara had spotted him from her bedroom window, as he was moving down the garden path. At that moment, she had a choice, ignore him, or, as she convinced herself, find out whether the powerful sensuality of seeing each other remained. Allowing for the possibility of the latter, she had quickly dressed, but had omitted certain items, just in case.

Amazed by the long trek downwards, she'd had her question answered, the moment she arrived at the top of the final flight of steps, and saw him standing there. Her voice was all atremble as she called his name, all the electricity sparking her lower body once more. Striding down the stairs towards him, she raised her skirts exaggeratedly, only partly to speed her descent..

Brad stood transfixed. At the sight of her and those smooth thighs, eager anticipation had him unzipping his pants. There was no way to fight against the delicious attraction of her. His solidly firm penis was ready, as Sara rushed towards him.

"God, oh, yes," she gasped, "we're still hooked, Brad. Give it to me."And she crashed against him, with such force, her mouth fastening on his, tongue searching, that Brad staggered back to be almost sitting in the lower reaches of the round bush, allowing her to straddle him and press herself down on the skewer that was his erection.