Just One Good Reason

Story Info
Jasmine loves the service, but what about Todd?
4.5k words
4.64
63k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/03/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to Wanda for writing to me and requesting this story.

*****

You know, when people think of the military, the last thing they think of, is that people actually might work in an office. But that's where I was -- in an office.

Sure, I was doing my thing for Uncle Sam, serving my country, wearing my uniform, and looking damn good in it, too, thank you very much -- but the work was just as boring as in any other office.

Oh yeah, introductions are in order. I'm Jasmine Tate, First Lieutenant, United States Air Force. I'm working for Colonel Haggerty. What do I do? The weather reports for the fighter wing. See, I told you it was boring.

Anyway, if you must know, my skin is a deep rich chocolate brown, my eyes are coffee brown, with a dreamy quality to them, and my hair, when I'm not wearing it in a very proper bun, is past my shoulders, jet black and shiny. People -- mostly men -- tell me I look like the porn star Jada Fire.

My cubicle -- yes, cubicle -- sat just outside the colonel's office. I could hear him gear up the fax machine. The distinctive chirp told me it was the secure fax. Then I heard him say, "Great. Damn machine."

That's the other thing that separates military office work from civilian office work. Sometimes the stuff you see, nobody else can see. And if you do see it, even if you are cleared to see it, you are ordered to forget you ever saw it, and to never tell a soul you ever saw it.

Trust me on this one, I've done a lot of forgetting.

But as I looked at the satellite photo on my computer -- the very best high definition monitor money could buy -- I knew there was something I could not forget.

I've built quite a career for myself, working for Uncle Sam. All my relatives never pass up a chance to toot my horn for me. Only problem is, most men are intimidated by the uniform, or when my aforementioned relatives just "happen" to mention I'm in the military. They only see the uniform, and not the body under it. Which is a pity, because I've got quite a body. Those same men that drool over my booty when they meet me, turn tail and run when they hear I'm military.

And that's just regular civilian guys.

My fellow military men carry a whole different set of problems. You think sexual harassment policies in an office are bad, wait till you read Uncle Sam's policy against fraternization. It's quite a policy. Sometimes I tear pages out of it to pad my bra, not that I really need it, though.

I heard behind me, locks being opened. Then Colonel Haggerty said, "Jasmine, can you come in here, please?"

"Yes, sir." I locked my computer first -- security, always -- and took the necessary ten steps over to the Colonel's office door, tugging my uniform blouse down. I stepped into the door way. "Yes, sir?"

"Come in, Jasmine. Close the door, please."

I did so. "What's up, sir?"

The colonel took a large manila folder stamped "Classified", and put it in a stainless steel brief case, and clicked the locks shut. "My personal secure fax, naturally, went down just now."

"You've got to me kidding me. Again, sir?"

He nodded curtly. "Yes, again. And so I need you to take these materials over to the wing office PDQ."

I nodded. "I'm assuming I need to deliver it to a specific person?"

"Right. Take this over to Colonel Thomas himself. Not his aide, not his secretary, not even God, if He asks."

"Will they let me in, Colonel?"

Haggerty grinned. "Don't worry. I've already called ahead. Get going."

"Yes, sir."

So I took a walk.

It was a lovely day. You wouldn't think it was fall, from how nice and warm the day was, the sky such a clear crystalline blue, except for a few high thin clouds. I knew from experience that this was the kind of weather the pilots liked. Sometimes I would get to do the weather briefing before a mission.

It made me a little nervous, to deliver classified material this way. But fortunately, the operations building was just a quick ten-minute walk from the Met building.

The guy at the front desk, who was only doing his job, looked me over from head to toe. "Can I help you, Lieutenant?"

I raised the case so he could see it. "Yes, I'm here to deliver this to Colonel Thomas."

He made to take the case from me. "I'll make sure he gets it."

I shook my head assertively. "I'm sorry, Sergeant, but I have to deliver this to Colonel Thomas himself. Those are my orders."

"I also have my orders. I need to see what's inside that case, ma'am."

"Sergeant, the only person who knows the combination to this case would be Colonel Thomas. And if you know him, you know he will be most displeased if I was unable to deliver this to him."

The desk sergeant spoke into his radio. A minute later another sergeant appeared and said, "Follow me, ma'am. Just got word from the Colonel's office."

I said, "Lead the way, Sergeant."

As I followed the young Sergeant further inside, into the operations room itself, and along a row of offices along the wall, I noticed a familiar face. I wanted to run over and give him a big hug. But business was first.

I slipped him a wink, instead.

It took just ten minutes for me to deliver whatever the hell it was in that case to Colonel Thomas. Now I just had to see if I could relocate my friend.

Yes, friend. Because that's all we can afford to be, really. Military life is not one that's conducive to having long term relationships.

As I walked back across the room, I saw him -- five nine, dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, and built like a fucking Mack truck. Believe me, there have been several times when I have given in to my very real and insistent desire, to fuck him and let him fuck me. Let him have his way with me.

But as I said, military life is not relationship friendly. Unless you're married -- in which case, one of the people involved has to retire -- good old Uncle Sam has no trouble whatsoever with sending the two of you to God knows where. Usually as far away from each other as possible.

Goodbye relationship.

But I went over to where Todd Meyers, MD, Captain, United States Air Force, stood, and said, "Hello, Captain. It's nice to see you again."

"Hello, Jasmine -- I mean, Lieutenant Tate. It's nice to see you again, too."

I smiled at him. That was easy to do.

"Captain Meyers, this is a bit of a surprise. I didn't know you were going to be in this neck of the woods."

Todd sighed. "Yes, and I have some news for you."

"What's that?"

"Why don't we talk about it over dinner at my place? 1900 hours?"

"Certainly. Shall I wear my dress uniform, Captain?" That was our flirting code.

Todd said, "Nope. Just standard issue. But bring your appetite."

I winked at him again. "I sure will."

Several hours later. 1900 hours. Seven PM, for the uninitiated.

And I was looking very un-military. I wore a sparkly short sleeved black turtleneck sweater, a knee length black leather skirt, and knee high, black patent leather boots, with the highest heels I could wear -- 4 inches. My hair was down, and curled in long wavy curls.

Under my prim but sexy outfit, I wore a bra, but no panties.

God, I had such a feeling, stirring way down deep in my loins. And I didn't know what it was. I didn't know if it was my tummy growling, begging to be fed, because I was hungry, or if it was nerves, because I didn't know what his "news" was, or if it was just my hot, wet pussy, begging to be serviced, because I was damned horny.

In my purse, I had some condoms. I'd already put the birth control thingy in my pussy. Should be working by now.

Anyway, I pulled into the parking lot of Todd's apartment complex, and paused for a minute, to check my makeup. I applied just a bit more red lip gloss, then got out of my car and made my way across the parking lot, to Todd's apartment.

It's been so long since a man has asked me out. Which is why I gladly accepted Todd's invitation. But Todd wasn't just "any" man. We've known each other for years, ever since we got to know each other one afternoon in a quaint little coffee shop. Neither of us had been in the service for very long.

It was a conference of some sort, that much I remember. It was Paris. In spring.

As they say, blame it on Paris. But I couldn't forget Todd. Or the afternoon of passion we shared in his hotel room. The very thought of it made me wet.

But, military life being what it is, we went our separate ways. Since then, we've had our moments of pleasure, taken quickly, in strange hotel rooms all over the world, taken when we've had the chance. And each time I've seen him, I've had to fight my most primal, insistent urge -- to abandon my service career and be his wife.

Believe me, I would. In a heartbeat. He just has to ask. I would love nothing more than to be Mrs. Jasmine Meyers.

Funny thing, though, my family has never met him, at least not yet. Sometimes I wonder how they would react, what they would say. I like to think they would be happy that I found a good man, no matter what the color of his skin was. But I have a feeling they won't be so happy to see me on the arm of a white man.

But I don't care about that. God, I love him so.

The time on my watch changed to 700 pm as I knocked on Todd's door.

Todd answered the door right away, dressed in a dark blue sweater and casual black pants, barefoot. God, he looked gorgeous. He smelled nice, too.

He smiled as soon as he saw me. "Hey, Jasmine. Come on in, sweetness."

I stepped inside. "Thank you, darling."

"Thanks for coming."

I dropped my purse on his end table, next to the door, turned to him and gave him a nice hug, and a kiss. "Oh no, Todd, thank you for inviting me. What's for dinner?"

Todd laughed. "Glad to see you haven't forgotten my cooking skills."

I smiled at him. "How could I forget? So, what's for dinner?"

Todd actually blushed! He said, "It's a surprise."

I raised my eyebrows. "A surprise, huh? Okay, I won't ask again."

"I promise, you'll like it."

I wiggled my eyebrows. "I'm sure I will."

"Let's have a seat on the couch for a minute. Dinner's not quite finished yet."

I sat on his couch and crossed my legs, feeling moisture when I did so. Todd's apartment was simple, but as usual reflected his fine taste in everything. A picture or two on the walls. Color coordinated furniture.

I said, "If you don't mind me asking, what's this news you couldn't tell me?"

He sighed again. "I'm leaving the service."

My first reaction was, "No! Baby, you can't! Why?"

"Lots of reasons, Jasmine. But primarily burnout. The things that once attracted me to military service are now the main reasons why I want to leave."

"It sounds like you've already made your decision."

Todd nodded. "Yeah. Like I said, I'm really burnt out on this whole thing. I'm a weary traveler who just wants a place to call home."

"I know what you mean."

"I think they've sent me everywhere they can send a doctor."

"Were they going to send you to Iraq?"

"In a way, they already have. I spent a tour over at Aviano, Italy. Some of the wounded from Iraq came through on the way to Ramstein."

"You once told me that wouldn't bother you."

Todd nodded. "Yeah. I remember. When I joined up, the prospect of patching up wounded soldiers didn't scare me too much."

"But now?"

He had a faraway look in his eyes for a second. "Jasmine, you haven't seen true patriotism, until you meet a guy with half his leg gone, who says he's going back as soon as he gets back on his feet. It chokes me up just thinking about it."

"What about your medical school debt?"

Todd said, "I've paid my debt to Uncle Sam. I'm getting out."

"What are you going to do?"

"Taking some time off. I have a job already lined up at a cosmetic surgery clinic."

"It sounds like you've given this some serious thought."

"Yes. I've already made arrangements."

"Why are you telling me all this?"

He got a little nervous. "I've, uhm, I've already bought a house."

"You have? Wow."

"Yeah. I'm just waiting for the real estate agent to finish all the closing crap. I was kind of hoping you might join me there."

"Todd. What are you asking me?"

"I'm not asking you to leave the service."

"I appreciate that. But I would -- if you asked me to."

"But I know you like being in the military. I'd like you to leave on your terms."

I nodded. That was another reason we were so attracted to each other -- he seemed to know me and my personality so well. I certainly knew his. "As I said, give me a good reason to leave, and I would."

"Sure is a long way from Paris, isn't it?"

Softly, I said, "A long way, baby."

"I still remember that day."

I felt myself melting. Not only sexually turned on, but falling in love all over again for this officer and a gentleman.

From out of nowhere he produced a diamond solitaire ring, gently took my left hand -- and slipped it on my ring finger!

"What are you doing, baby?"

His eyes met mine. I saw him swallow. "I'm asking you to make a commitment to me. To us."

"You want to get married?" My voice was so soft.

Todd swallowed again. "When you're ready to leave the service, yes."

I leaned in very close. "I'd love to." I kissed him on the lips.

Todd suddenly grinned. "Cool. It's not a big house."

"Perfect for two?"

"Yeah. Perfect for two. When you have time, I'd love for you to see it."

"I'd love for you to show it to me."

"I'll call you when I get the keys."

I kissed him again. "You'd better."

Todd chuckled. "I love you, Jasmine."

"I love you, too, baby."

We had been kissing for like ten minutes. We were starting to use our tongues, and threatening to get into some really serious foreplay, when Todd suddenly pulled back, and looked at the clock on the wall. "Oh, shit, I'd better take dinner out."

I laughed. "No, you'd better not burn dinner."

He laughed, too, although his sounded nervous again. "No, not a good idea. You just sit here and wait, okay?"

"Okay, baby."

He went around the bar and lifted a lid on a pot, and made a satisfied noise. "Hah. Perfect." He grabbed two bowls and said, "Okay, sweetness. Here's the part where you sit at the table and close your eyes."

I did as he asked. I went to the dining table, sat down, and closed my eyes. "Okay. I'm ready for whatever this is."

He said, "Do you remember when you told me about that recipe you had for meatball soup?"

"Yeah. I could never get it to come out right, either."

I heard him set a bowl in front of me. "You'll have to tell me how I did."

I opened my eyes. Todd was sitting across from me, putting a plate of bread between us. "You are crazy, you know that?"

Todd smiled. "I know. Eat."

An hour later, I pushed myself away from the dinner table, and rubbed my tummy. "Oh, my god, Todd."

Todd wiggled his eyebrows. "So, was that good or what?"

"Good? That was exactly how I've been trying to get mine to come out."

"Good. I'll give you a container to take home."

"That would be very nice of you." God, I was so wet, I could hardly stand. But I did, went to my purse, and applied a new layer of lipstick and lip gloss.

Then I went over to where Todd stood. And I took his hand, and led him over to his couch.

He said, "What are you doing?"

I said, "Thanking you for dinner."

I pushed him down on the couch, and straddled him. I ran my nails through his hair, rubbed my titties all up against him, and kissed him like I had never kissed him before in my life.

I nibbled on his ear, kissed his neck, kissed his lips, kissed him like he was the main course on the buffet.

And I was a hungry woman. Hungry for Todd.

As I kissed him, I slowly moved my hands off his head, and down to his waist, where I slipped my hands under his sweater and ran my hands all over him.

"You've been working out."

Todd cracked a grin. "A guy's got to watch his figure, you know."

I laughed out loud, and resumed kissing him. I felt his hands on my titties. I'd missed that, too.

"I love you, baby."

"I love you, too, sweetness."

I ran my nails down his torso, down to his waist, and reached for his pants. I quickly found the zipper, and tugged on it.

"Missed me?"

I slid down his front, going out of my way to brush my titties against his crotch. "What do you think?"

I loved hearing him make those noises he makes when I'm working his cock. And I worked it. I worked him over like I haven't in a long while.

In between his sexy male noises, I thought I heard him trying to say words.

Then I let his cock pop out of my mouth. I looked up at him. "What's that, baby?"

"I've missed you, too. I want to eat your pussy."

"Do you want to eat my pussy?"

"Oh, god, Jasmine, I want to eat your pussy."

"Well then, why don't we switch places?"

Todd grinned. "Sounds good to me."

I laughed out loud yet again. It was good to share laughter with him again, as well as all the other things we've shared. I stood up, so he could stand. Then I sat down. I was surprised when Todd sat next to me, and began to kiss me, just the way I kissed him. He played with my tits through my sweater! God, that turned me on even more.

Then he slowly made his way down, so he was on his knees. I willingly spread my legs for him, and hooked the heels of my boots on his coffee table.

Todd slowly pushed my skirt up. I saw his face light up.

I giggled. "What, baby?"

"Just like I thought. No panties."

I laughed louder. But the laughter was cut off in a gasp, as he bent down and began licking the folds of my chocolate pussy.

I'd missed this, too.

Oh my god, his tongue felt so damn good on my pussy! He'd certainly lost none of his skill in this important area of lovemaking. When I felt his tongue nuzzle my clit, that just sent me over the edge. I began to squeal and squirm. I arched my back off the couch, thrusting my breasts out. I grabbed his hair and pushed his face closer!

"Oh, baby, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna ... Ooooohhhhhh!!!"

And I sank back down, satisfied.

I put my hand on my chest, feeling my heart beat. "Oh god, baby."

"I get the feeling you missed that, too."

I leaned forward, took his face in my hands, and kissed him over and over. "You are damned right about that!" And I kissed him again. "Please, do it again!"

Todd granted my wish. God, I love this man!

After the second time my squeals bounced off the walls, I said, "Baby, there's only one way to thank you for two orgasms in a row."

"What's that?" Todd was wiping his face with a paper towel. That second time I came, I actually squirted. I don't squirt very often.

"I need to finish that blow job."

"Works for me."

We switched places again. Todd's cock needed little convincing to get hard again. This time I worked his cock mercilessly. No teasing this time, just nice sucking, to my own private rhythm.

"Jasmine, I'm going to cum!"

I kept sucking. I pulled back just in time to get a big white blob of man goop right on my face. God, he came hard. That's what I'm talking about! Then it was my turn to go find a paper towel.

I returned from the kitchen, wiping my face. Todd just sat on the couch, his head back on the cushion. "Jasmine, wow."

I giggled as I sat next to him. "I know, baby. That was beautiful."

"Yes. But I was hoping you're not finished yet."

I looked at him. "Think you still got some left after all that?"

Todd grinned. "Your favorite position is on top, as I recall."

I kissed him again. "You recall correctly."

"Remember how I would undress you?"

I nodded. "Oh, how I remember."

Todd lifted up my sweater, while I reached down and played with his cock. It obediently rose to the challenge. I kissed him, as I felt his cock harden.

I said, "Wow, you did miss me, didn't you?"

Todd nodded. "You have to ask?" He lifted my arms up over my head, and smoothly slipped off my sweater. He pushed the cups of my bra down so he could suck on my titties. "I've missed these, too."

12