Just One Kiss - Camping

Story Info
One kiss good night while camping leads to so much more.
1.7k words
4.38
32.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night sky started out so pretty that had it not started to drizzle, Margaret and Ian would have slept under the stars. But alas, the sky opened up and both of them sought shelter inside the tent.

Margaret made herself comfortable in their couple's sleeping bag while Ian snuffed the fire. She was ready for bed and stripped down to her panties and a shirt. She had taken off her bra as well. Ian came in just as she was getting sleepy.

She mumbled a 'good night' as Ian undressed to his boxers and socks. He reached over to turn off the lamp. In the dark, she turned to face the tent wall as he settled down beside her. He draped an arm around her waist.

After a few minutes of even breathing from both of them, Margret became aware that Ian's hand was slowly making its way to her breast. She shrugged her shoulder, hoping that he would get the signal that she would rather be sleeping.

Ian kissed her neck in response.

'I'm sleepy...' she mumbled.

'I'll make it worth your while.'

'Too sleepy', she insisted.

A few seconds pass and Ian started massaging her breast, rolling her nipple between his fingers.

'Okay', he said after a while when she did not respond to his ministrations and continued to lie still. 'But can I get a kiss good night?'

She conceded saying 'One kiss. Just one kiss.'

'Just one kiss', he echoed.

She turned to lie on her back and Ian leaned over her, a leg between hers. He brushed hair off her face and went in for the kiss. It was a gentle kiss, and they let it linger. Ian's lips were soft and warm. Margret liked the feel of his lips against her. Suddenly she did not want it to end.

She wrapped her arms around his back, pressing him to her. Ian let out a quick breath and said, 'I thought you said you were sleepy.'

'I still am. Try and wake me up.'

She could barely see his face, but she knew there was a wicked grin plastered on it. His hand made its way to her breast, squeezing it over her shirt. 'Challenge accepted', he said and leaned down to engage her in a passionate kiss.

His hand moved down, slipping under her shirt. She arched against him when she felt his hand on her bare skin.

He caressed her belly and ran a thumb over where the swell of her breast met her chest. She gave a shudder that prompted him to press his erection into her upper thigh.

Her hands slipped under his shirt and were moving up and down his back as he moved a hand lower to caress her pussy over her panties. Her hips lifted a bit at his touch. A few seconds later, he slipped his hand beneath the waist band and his fingers met her hot wet core. She gave a gasp when his fingers found her clit.

'Still sleepy?' he asked with humor in his voice.

She did not respond. Instead, she placed both hands behind his neck and dragged him down for a kiss. She moaned into his mouth every time he increased the pressure on her clit. She broke the kiss, rolled her head back, and arched up onto him when he slipped two fingers inside her. 'Babe...' she let out in one long sigh.

He bent his head down and licked her exposed neck, making her shudder again. He was rhythmically humping her thigh and he was almost certain that there was a wet spot on his boxers. He was so turned on.

He slipped his fingers out of her pussy and placed them on either side of her hips to pull down her panties. She lifted her hips to help him along and slipped her feet out of the underwear. Once the panties were off, she bent her knees and spread her legs wide for him. Without hesitation, he dove in and licked her. She gave a long moan as he sucked on her clit.

He slipped a finger inside her, curling it towards her g-spot. It elicited the response he was hoping for with her arching her back. He inserted a second finger and began pumping in and out of her. He was relentless about it. At that moment, it didn't matter that all he wanted to do was fuck he brains out. He was determined to make her cum. He enjoyed it too. He loved the taste of her and how wet she got for him.

Margret was animated. Her hips rose to meet his tongue. She was reaching for a climax that was so close. When he started rhythmically pumping both fingers towards her g-spot, she was lost.

Her breathing became ragged and shallow. Both his hands were under her shirt, massaging both breasts, fingers pinching her nipples. She knew she was really wet and she reveled in the thought that Ian knew that. She got turned on by the thought that Ian knew how turned on she was.

When Ian started alternating between sucking on her clit and giving her pussy long licks, it was over. She gave a grunting moan as she came and she was pumping her hips to get more of Ian's mouth.

When she came down from her orgasm, Ian was on his elbows, looking down at her. She could see traces of a smile.

Without saying a word, she maneuvered him so he lay on his back.

'Someone's awake', he said.

'Sssh, babe', she responded and leaned down to kiss him. She straddled him, pressing her wet pussy over his erection. She started humping him over his boxers. In response, he lifted his hips and pressed into her.

She broke the kiss after a while, both of them panting. Both of her hands were now on his chest and she started to hump him faster, making him moan and throw his head back.

'Babe,' he said brokenly, 'I'm gonna cum if you don't stop' he said, putting both hands on her hips, slowing her down. He sat up, wrapped an arm around her, brought down her lips to his. 'You're gorgeous babe, but I wanna cum inside you.'

She kissed him back, but kept humping him, making him moan. 'Babe', he groaned out. 'No. Not. Yet.' he said, moaning with every word.

Giggling, she ignored his pleas, but she did let up on the humping. Pushing him back down, she started licking his neck and down his chest.

She felt his muscles bunch when her tongue passed over them. His hands were in her hair as she licked her way down to crotch. When she got there, she found the front of his boxers sopping wet. It was likely from her, but a good deal of it was his precum as well.

She started kissing his erection over the wet fabric and heard him sigh. After a while of this, she started to pull down his boxers he lifted his hips to help her along. Once the underwear was off, she started licking his lower abs, careful to avoid his cock. She caressed the skin surrounding his crotch. She saw his cock twitch every time she came close.

'Babe', she heard him say with frustration in his voice. With another giggle, she took him into his mouth and started gently sucking on his cock. 'You're a tease, you know that right?'

'Mmmhmm' was her only response, sending vibrations through his cock, making him moan.

Soon she was sucking him harder and she was moving on him faster, edging him again. This time, he could no longer stand it. In one smooth move, he sat up, dragged her over him and started kissing her.

When she was straddling him, he reached between then and started caressing her pussy. She lifted up in response, took his cock, slid the top up and down her pussy, before finally lining it up and impaling herself on him.

They both moaned at the penetration.

She set the pace, moving in long slow strokes. Her head was thrown back. Her back arched and her hands on her breasts.

He rhythmically lifted against her, enjoying the feel of her. A hand on her hip while the other played with her clit, driving her on. Soon Margret was moving faster. Her hands were now braced on his chest for leverage. She moaned every time she impaled herself on him.

His cock was humming with pleasure. The faster she went, the harder her pressed on her clit. She was close. He knew that from the sound of her breathing. It was now coming in short sharp gasps. If there was enough light, he knew he'd be able to see her biting her lip.

All of a sudden, she stilled and his name escaped her lips. He felt her pussy clamp down on his cock like a vice. He nearly came with her.

She collapsed on top of him, settling her head on his chest. He stroked her hair for a few minutes as she came down. When her breathing evened, he slipped out of her and lay her on her back. They kissed, deep. Her hand was on his cock, stroking him. 'Fuck me hard, babe', she whispered.

He didn't need a second invitation. He guided his cock to the entrance of her pussy and rammed into her hard. Making her gasp out loud. He repeated it several more times, almost slipping all the way out her then ramming all the way in every time.

To gain more access into her, he hooked an arm beneath one of her knees and opened her up to him. Her moaning intensified. He fucked her that way for what felt like a long time, enjoying the feeling of sliding in and out of her. When he felt himself close to cumming, he let go of her knee, stretched himself on top of her and announced, 'I'm close, babe'.

'Cum inside me', she moaned back.

He kissed her in response as his cock pumped in and out of her faster. When Margaret ran her hands down to his butt to urge him on, he lost it. With one loud groan, he came. His orgasm was intense and he felt himself involuntarily thrust into her again and again.

As he came down, he rolled off her, and settled beside her. He hugged her to him in a spoon. His hands somehow found the sleeping bag cover, threw it over them and soon enough both of them had fallen into a deep sleep.