Just One Kiss Pt. 03

Story Info
This time kissing Carmen leads to much more.
5.7k words
4.82
8.7k
25

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 01/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
christa_p
christa_p
582 Followers

Just One Kiss, Part 3

Her classes ended at three o'clock on Friday, giving Keri ample time to primp and beautify herself before the proverbial bewitching hour. The preparation efforts were frenetic, as she tried on a dozen different outfits, emptying her closet and piling the discarded garments in a gigantic pile on her bed. In the mound of clothes were a leather dress, jeans, slacks, dresses, bras, and skimpy panties.

At four-thirty, Keri had run through the pile again, this time leaving the rejected choices in a lopsided lump on the floor at the foot of her bed. After tossing it aside several times, she decided on a red and white patterned dress that showed a hint of cleavage and lots of her legs without looking slutty. She paired it with red pumps and a white shawl that also served to keep her from getting cold.

With her wardrobe choice settled Keri started circling her long blonde hair, sprucing up her nails, and applying just the right amount of makeup. Looking at her phone for the time, she discovered that less than twenty minutes remained before Chris would arrive to pick her up. As she descended the stairs from the upper level, her heels made a rhythmic clacking sound on the hard surface.

As Keri leaned against the light pole just off the street, she started rifling through FaceBook to catch up on what her network of friends was doing. Some made her shake her head in disbelief, while other photographic antics made her laugh heartily. Since Carmen appeared on her friends' list, a close-up photo of her at the last party popped up, instantly making her stop.

The image of her Latina friend was a close-up shot, giving a high-resolution view of the hair cascading off her shoulders, a bright smile, and her cleavage. Within a brief second, the vivid memory of that first kiss and the intense making out later flooded her conscious mind, giving her butterflies. The way their interaction stimulated all of Keri's senses amplified the feeling, from the scent of the other girl's hair and breath to the sweet taste of her lips, to the warm way her body pressed into her own. Without even realizing it, Keri had stopped breathing as the feelings overwhelmed her. Dismissing it as a one-time thing, she broke her reverie as Chris pulled up in a dark blue Ford Focus, which was not elegant but not bad-looking either.

"Hey there, beautiful, you want to keep me company?" Chris joked, breaking into a smile that made her insides turn to mush. 'Damn, he is fine looking, I am lucky to get a chance like this. Plus he is genuinely a sweet guy," she said to herself.

"Maybe, but I have started seeing someone, care to change my mind?" Keri said, winking and flirting. Her conservative personality usually precluded that kind of behavior, but the way she felt comfortable with him made it seem less awkward.

Chris chuckled, knowing that this was a little out of character for her, but he liked her response to his teasing. "How about a movie and a nice dinner at a great place!" he said, getting out to open her door. Since he was distracted, he had failed to put the car in park and it started to roll away, making him jump back in. Yanking the lever into park, the car screeched and gyrated from the sudden stop, making him curse under his breath. Keri, by contrast, found it amusing and even endearing but held her laughter so as not to embarrass him.

"Let's try this again," he said, trying to hide his embarrassment. Walking to the passenger side of the vehicle, he opened the door and invited her to get in.

Keri knew that he was trying to impress her, but that made the whole gesture all the more endearing. "Thank you," she said, now reverting to her native shyness a bit. She slipped into the comfortable seat and buckled up right after, and Chris got back into the car right after.

"Ok, we have a couple choices for the movie, there is a new superhero flick out, but I know that's kind of a guy thing, but there are a couple more things we could go for. Worst case, we can decide when we get there, you get to pick."

Keri had to fight the urge to let him pick purely because she liked the idea of being an active participant in things, but felt like it would be a good gesture in response. He was going out of his way to be sweet and accommodating, and she could tell it was genuine and not a ploy to get in her panties. "I appreciate that, but let's see what might be fun for the both of us when we get there. Comedy is a safe bet most of the time," she replied with a smile.

The two of them were surprised when the theater was lightly populated, wondering where the rest of the people were, and then Keri remembered that there was a Taylor Swift concert at the stadium that night. "No loss, she's entertaining but I still don't think she can sing that well," she said when she explained the reason for the emptiness.

The two of them ended up deciding on a slapstick comedy movie that had gotten good reviews, which kept the both of them laughing pretty consistently through the whole thing. Chris fished around for her hand twenty minutes into the film, and Keri liked the gentle but firm grip that he had on her hand. Not too tight and not like a dead fish, which, as the fairy tale went, was just right. He managed to sneak a kiss on her cheek and twice on her lips later, neither of which was aggressive nor unwelcome. So far, their date had unfolded perfectly, which pleased them both.

Dinner was great too, he had selected a moderately priced seafood restaurant that had great biscuits. Keri loved bread but had to remind herself not to binge on them and not have any room for the actual meal. Their conversations were engaging, pleasant, and even fun, and it surprised her how easily they fell into a rhythm of playful and comfortable banter.

Both Chris and Keri were flying high on good feelings when they got back into the car, so it came as no surprise when he leaned in to kiss her. As his lips found hers, she breathed in and returned the kiss with equal energy, though it was still gentle for each of them. Keri scooted closer and cooed as she felt lips caressing, a kiss strong enough to feel his masculinity but reserved enough not to make her feel devoured.

After a few minutes of deep making out, Keri pulled back just to catch her breath and calm herself, not because of any lack of enjoyment on her part. Chris at first took it as a signal that he had come on too strong, immediately saying, "Hey, sorry if that was too much, you just are so sexy," he said, giving her an out.

Keri put one hand on his chest and inched her face forward a bit. "No, no, it's perfectly fine, I am loving this, I just had to catch my breath, my heart is pounding!" she replied, smiling. 'Wow, that was pretty nice, he is a good kisser, she thought, pleased with it. The kissing had enough hunger to be satisfying without being too much, but her subconscious mind subtly compared it to the ones with Carmen.

Chris dropped her back off at the dorm about twenty minutes later, with concrete plans for going out again the following week. Keri shuffled up the stairs to her floor and unlocked her room, which she was fortunate enough to have to herself. While not a slob, she undressed, dropping each item on the floor, leaving a trail from the door to her dresser. Reaching inside, she grabbed a long nightshirt with a nondescript anime girl on it, holding a single rose in her hands, and slipped it over her head.

Sighing, Keri grabbed her phone, remembering that she had switched the sound off to prevent getting in trouble during the movie. She ignored the email notifications and text messages but saw that a couple of Facebook messages were vying for her attention. Curious, she pressed on the icon and saw a half-dozen from several of her friends, including two from Carmen. What could she be asking me about?

The messages were brief but playful. 'Hey how did your big date go? Have fun? ', it read.

Keri knew that her friend would see that she had read the messages so decided to respond even though all she wanted was to go to sleep. 'Really great, Chris is the sweetest guy I ever met. Plus we kissed for a bit, it was nice,' she typed back, wondering why the hell she had volunteered that tidbit.

'Oh very happy for you, was I better though? LOL, just being a smartass, ' Carmen texted back.

Even though Carmen was just teasing and joking, the comment grabbed her attention, catching her off guard a bit. Well of course Chris was better, Keri was into guys, not girls! There was no question about it, she told herself. Just as she was about to fire off a flippant response, her hidden comparison surfaced. Yes, Chris was pretty good and probably the best she had ever gotten from any guy, but Carmen's kisses were damned perfect, sensual, and it had deeply aroused her. 'I am straight, so it doesn't matter ', she shouted in her mind.

Just then, her lesbian friend's words echoed in her mind over and over. Kissing another girl doesn't make you gay...enjoying it doesn't either.

'Maybe,' Keri typed back, angry that she had said it and not denied it, knowing how it would sound.

Carmen was laughing on the other end of the conversation, inwardly pleased that she had managed to get anything other than an emphatic no. ' OK, happy you now know that girls are way better kissers,' she teased.

Shit, I walked right into that one, why didn't I just say hell yeah he was better? 'You are such a brat, you know I was kidding,' Keri shot back, irritated.

'Well the offer still stands, just kidding, I really am happy for you. Sorry for giving you such a hard time, girl. Gnite,' Carmen typed, realizing she was just being polite but didn't meaning the apology.

'Nite,' Keri typed back, blowing out a breath of relief that the uncomfortable exchange was over. Leaving her phone on and on the bed, she trudged into the bathroom. She brushed her teeth in the laziest way possible and took a little while removing all of her makeup so it wouldn't be messing her complexion while she slept.

She fumbled up to pull the string on the colorful lamp next to her bed, missing it twice before succeeding. As Keri snuggled under the sheets, she squirmed in the darkness, feeling sexual tension from the makeout session with Chris and the unwelcome feelings that the conversation with her friend had surfaced. She hadn't had sex in well over a month, not from lack of opportunity but because she was picky about who she slept with. Sadly, that had earned her demeaning nicknames like 'frigid,' 'ice queen,' and 'a nun,' all of which made her angry. Her horniness just made the situation worse.

In the relative privacy of the darkness, Keri succumbed to her desires, slowly spreading her legs as if surrendering to some imaginary lover, picturing Chris in that role. She slipped her hand on her flat tummy, enjoying the feeling of her skin being touched as it ventured downward. Her pussy was hungry now, demanding that her needs be met right then and there. Because of her intentional refusal of random lovers, she had gotten quite skilled at pleasuring herself, knowing what felt the best for her own enjoyment.

Keri teased her outer lips with a single index finger, tracing them up and down, letting the moisture gather on them before bringing it to her lips. She licked her finger once, and then again, before plunging it in her mouth and savoring the taste, her taste, which she thoroughly enjoyed. Some of her past lovers had told her outright that they didn't care for it, while a handful of others expressed either neutral or positive affirmations about it. She returned to the tasty source of her bare pussy, gathering more and tasting it another two times. The feeling of touching her wet mouth triggered the memory of kissing her date, craving the contact that came with it. Kissing was a huge turn-on for her, and given the chance she would indulge in it frequently with someone she deemed worth the time.

Now more intentional, Keri began fingering herself in earnest, allowing the images of what happened in the car to wash over her bodily and flood her conscious mind. Her self-pleasure was intense enough that she didn't realize that while she was imagining Chris, every sensation of touch, taste, and smell was from her encounter with her gay friend. As her pleasure mounted, Keri started to moan and gyrate, her back arching, and her toes curling. This felt good, perfect, and fulfilling, and nothing else mattered.

"Ohhhhhhhhh yessssssssss fuckkkkkkkkkk..." she groaned out as the orgasm seized her, tingling sensations radiating out from her sexual center, head thrown back in exquisite surrender. Not wanting the moment to end, the blonde girl teased her clit in a steady rhythm, aching to have someone between her legs doing it. A second but equally strong climax rippled through her, forcing out guttural moans and making her legs thrash about as if kicking something. Once the glow had faded, Keri licked every last drop of juices off of her fingers and closed her eyes to sleep. Her inner tension kept her awake for about ten minutes, but sleep claimed her not long after.

On Friday afternoon before her next date with Chris, Keri had received an informal invitation to a pool party at the palatial mansion belonging to one of the wealthy girls in her class. She had chosen a tasteful but pretty navy blue bikini that showed off her legs and breasts in a way that was sexy but classy. One thing she knew for sure was that any college guy there would jump at girls whose style of swimsuit seemed like an invitation. She had also chosen a knee-length multicolored wrap that would keep her appearance hidden until she was ready to reveal herself.

She was taken aback at the size of the pool area, which was misnamed since there were actually three pools, one of which was cordoned off for some reason. The white pitted concrete area all around them was filled with a sea of various colors and styles of swimwear, body types, and girls and guys. Upon seeing the throng, Keri felt a twinge in her stomach, feeling awkward and unsure where to go, especially since there was no one she recognized yet. Seeing a somewhat empty area on the way into the blocked pool, she slowly made her way over and picked a chair to sit down by herself.

"Well, this looks familiar," Carmen, who had come up behind her, said sweetly. She had on a daring red bikini that struggled to hold in her curves, both on top and bottom. Her breasts were pushed together and out, almost giving her the appearance of some sort of sex goddess. Nipples subtly made themselves known without being brazen, but she looked incredible and she knew it.

Keri giggled and turned to look at her, eyes widening as she took in the image of her smiling friend, making her face redden. At times the girl thought she did that to her on purpose just to get a reaction. "I think you try to corner me on purpose," she answered with a smile. With others she would get anxious in social situations, but something about the olive-skinned girl that put her at ease.

"Nah, just love giving you a hard time and watching you squirm." Carmen teased, subtly looking at her friend's body as she stood up.

Keri felt Carmen pull her into a loose embrace that surprised her, reluctantly hugging back to be polite. As the girl lingered for a moment, the familiar scent of her hair, skin, and perfume teased her nose. Their breasts only brushed briefly but the sensations reminded her of their romp not long before that moment. Did she affect everyone this way, or just her?

"Yeah, I can tell. Chris has to work so I am solo, was hoping he would be here," she said, shrugging.

'Oh, if I am being honest, hun, I am glad he isn't here, you seem to enjoy us kissing. No, it doesn't make you lesbian but hoping it brings you closer. I would fucking love to go down on you,' Carmen thought. "Yeah, bummer for you," she ended up saying, not wanting to give away her lascivious thoughts.

A few minutes later, Carmen practically skipped to the bar to grab them both drinks. She had no intention of plying her friend with alcohol for nefarious reasons, but could also tell that the sapphic kisses were weaving a spell over the girl. As the drinks started to relax them both, she grabbed her friend's hand and started pulling her to the cordoned-off area just beyond them.

"Hey, let's sneak back here. I bet no one even cares." Carmen said, chuckling.

Keri stopped and gently tried to free her hand. "No way! I don't want to get thrown out of here!" she insisted urgently.

Carmen stopped, a smirk on her face, purposely not releasing the blonde's hand. "If you don't come along, I will grab you right here and kiss you in front of everyone. My, how people would talk!", she threatened, though it was nothing more than mild teasing.

Keri rolled her eyes but didn't want to risk that, no matter how unlikely it was she would even go through with such a thing. "Fine," she responded flatly, allowing herself to get pulled along.

The two girls moved to the 'forbidden area' and as expected, no one noticed, cared, or intervened in the slightest. The dark-haired beauty led them around the perimeter of the huge kidney-shaped pool, to an area obscured from view by either the partygoers or anyone in the house.

Carmen stopped at the water's edge and gently sat down to put her feet in the pool, beckoning Keri to sit next to her. Unbeknownst to the girl, Carmen scooted over while she seated herself, putting their thighs into light contact. Surprisingly there was no objection or even an acknowledgement of the fact that skin was touching.

"See, no big deal, no one gives a shit!"

Keri gave a small smile. She had never been much of a risk-taker but had to admit that there was a certain thrill to breaking the rules. "Yeah I see that now, thanks, you have a way of pushing me out of my comfort zone," she said, splashing a little water in the direction of her leg.

Carmen grinned, trying to decide whether skinny dipping would fly with her, eventually deciding it was too brazen and would probably backfire. Something more subtle was called for. "So maybe, huh?", she asked, referring back to their text exchange the other night.

Keri made eye contact for a brief second, her face turning a little pink. "About who kisses better?" she asked, not saying anything further. It still mystified her why the word no flatly refused to come out of her mouth, but that didn't mean it wasn't true. 'I think so, anyway,' she said to herself.

The Latina waited a few seconds to respond, noting that her friend fidgeted and looked away as she talked, which she took as a positive sign. Putting her hand on her friend's chin, she turned Keri's wide-eyed face and pulled their mouths together. The response was instantaneous as lips engaged lips in a sapphic kiss that the straight girl fully returned, followed by hands around waists.

Keri found herself letting out a quiet but involuntary moan as all of her five senses fired up to receive the stimulation coming from her lesbian friend, or maybe more than a friend but less than a lover. It didn't matter, all the girl wanted was more of those perfect kisses, and she had no intention of stopping. When a pang of fear tried to take over, she just remembered that kissing and enjoying those kisses didn't mean she was a lesbian.

Carmen parted her lips and licked the ones attached, springing them open and a wet tongue offered itself up in pure surrender. Her lips then wrapped around it again and started sucking in a sweet but steady rhythm that made the other girl shiver and moan a bit louder. Bodies pressed against one another, gluing together the bare breasts in a sexy exchange of warmth that ignited a sexual fire in both young women. The Latina recognized the sweet scent that now drifted up from Keri's obviously soaked womanhood, signaling that not only were sexual lines blurring, but they were being erased. Carmen reached behind her and untied her own top, and then pulled loose her friend's as well. If this next part didn't create any resistance or objections, then nothing would stop the process of making Keri hers.

christa_p
christa_p
582 Followers
12