Just One More Game

Story Info
Stephanie asserts her control over her man's bad attitudes.
3.5k words
4.27
15.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the fourth time that night Daniel fought his girlfriend off him, shouting "one more game babe! Geddoff for one more game!" as she looped her arms around him and touched his chest and generally tried to be the centre of attention. She wanted him; it had been two long weeks at work for them both and neither had had much time to do anything, least of all sex -- now here he was on his first free Friday in half a month, playing instead of dicking her silly. Huffy, Stephanie wasn't letting him off so easily. As he finished a round and his team moved into the next, she waddled off to the bathroom, coming back a few minutes later, topless aside from her loose old at-home bra and pair of plain bike shorts and with something in her hand. Without looking at her, Daniel moved his legs to allow her access as she squatted down and wiggled her way under his desk.

'What are you doing?' He asked her distractedly as the fight began and he opened fire on his opponents, calling commands to his allies. Ignoring the question, Stephanie manoeuvred herself into place until she was in front of him, spreading her legs on either side of his chair between his own and scooting up until she was able to lean in close to him. She ran a hand up the inside of his thigh and over his crotch, making him wiggle in his chair as he tried to concentrate on winning the game. 'Babe!' he called irritably as the distraction made him miss, ducking and copping a digital backside full of bullets for his mistake as he ran to cover, next to dead. Stephanie touched him through his pants, feeling the length she so simply wanted inside her, and worked her hand over his waistline until she forced his pants down a little and popped him up past his undies.

He squirmed as he made calls to his team, and Steph rolled his helmet between her finger and thumb, enticing him to grow even harder, which he promptly did. Smiling at it, she reached out and started pulling on his waistband, making him jolt -- despite his complaints, he couldn't leave his match to move, so to stop the interruption to his need for precise aim, he just lifted himself up a little and allowed her to undress his lower half.

'Left, left left left,' Daniel called as his cock sprang free beneath his desk and his attention-starved girlfriend began to stroke it gently, grunting slightly as the motion sent a surge of pleasure through his body. 'Nothing, nothing,' he said a little sheepishly into the mic, 'just hit my foot. Push top here, go go,' he called, firing his weapon.

Blonde and button-cute, Stephanie was curvy -- she advertised herself as "chunky but funky" and although she certainly wasn't overweight, she did have generosity to her form. Her hair was a straight golden waterfall, and light makeup still caked her face from her workday. She hadn't removed it yet in the hope that she might look just that extra bit enticing for Daniel when he'd arrived home -- sadly, he'd chosen to play with his mates first. Stephanie leaned in, and as the squad dropped and Daniel zeroed his sights in on the final fight, popped him between her puckered lips and slipped effortlessly over his helmet. Daniel jerked, missed, and promptly died. The round ended and Daniel's team score flashed up -- down and out by three points. He'd lost.

'Hey,' Daniel said a little tersely. 'As lovely as this is, can you wait one more game? We have to get a win tonight, then I'll get off and we'll go as long as you want.' Oh, we'll go as long as I want, alright, Stephanie thought to herself as she rubbed Daniel's now spit-covered tip with her thumb, pressing gently but tenderly underneath his sensitive tip. I'd hate for this little personal cock suck to drag you away from your precious boys. Let's see you get that win, and then I'll have my way with you. Stephanie gave Daniel a meek apology from between his legs, and his friend who was squad leader queued up another match. They found a game, and as the computer connected the players, Stephanie lifted something up in the space between them.

She licked his tip sensually and Daniel's knee dipped in at her -- she pushed it back, flinching with a gasp. 'Sorry babe,' Daniel said only half-apologetically. 'You caused that one.' Daniel greeted his allies, and Stephanie's black eyes darkened beneath his desk, staring at his erect cock with a growing evil malice. I'm going to cause a lot more of it.

Then, as Daniel geared up and the round began and his calls to his team rattled off, Stephanie easily slipped the long, tube-like cup she'd been holding in her hand over and along his length, screwed a small tightener into place where the rim of the plastic cup met his navel, and lifted a tiny box connected via several thick, empty tubes onto her lap, eyes devoid of any lust or girlish glee as she eyed the dick now encased within the balloon-like clear plastic.

Stephanie had been through a few tough relationships. Six years ago, her boyfriend out of high school, who she had been working up the courage to have sex with for the first time for over six months, told her he was seeing Georgia and they were a "thing" now -- on the very night she'd worked up the courage to do it. Condoms, the pill and a glass of whiskey wasted, she'd cried herself to sleep, imaging the hot, slutty -- and frankly dumb as a dick -- Georgia bouncing instead on him in some fancy apartment her parents had rented her fully aware that she was going there to have sex. Two years later, the bookish IT boy she'd met online had told her she "wasn't his type" and broken up with her -- sadly, he'd forgotten to block her and she'd seen him posting pictures of the prettier-than-her woman -- or rather his head beside her bulging tits -- online. She'd needed a new phone after throwing that one, complete with the pictures of them together, into the wall so hard it cracked the brick it had hit.

Last year, Steph had gone out and hit the town. It was going great, and she'd met a couple of hot boys, including one that she found herself grinding against and who took her back to his room. When he tied her up, took pictures and left her there, laughing, she'd been forced to -- horrifyingly -- call room service to free her, in full, naked, spreadeagled view, only her panties covering her most sacred parts. They'd apologised profusely and expunged the room's renter, but it didn't repair the shame and humiliation Stephanie had endured. And then, just before Daniel, Steph had met a brilliant, charming man who'd thoroughly won her over, wined and dined her, showered her in praise, bedded her -- and then left while she slept, $200 missing from her purse and his pack of condoms loose on the floor, including the one she'd seen him rolling on -- apparently only to rip it off and throw it away without her realising shortly before he'd taken her.

And now, here was Daniel -- at first the perfect partner, only becoming more and more busy until he barely spoke to her anymore. Granted, she worked hard hours as well -- but that only made it worse. He worked, came home, gamed, and slept -- and if he was lucky, had some sex somewhere in between. Steph was a simple girl these days; fuck her when she was horny, feed her when she was hungry, call her pretty and she'd worship you. But do wrong by her, especially as her male date, and she became your worst enemy in a heartbeat. It wasn't fair, but then, Steph hadn't been treated fairly -- and she was fed up with it. It was time for Daniel to learn to worship her, one way or another. And after searching online and finding the perfect tool, she'd found how she'd achieve that.

As Daniel took aim, Steph flipped the pump on, and instantly the tube contracted tight around Daniel's cock. Jerking, he missed anything within 200 metres on his game's map, and when he put his hand down to see what was happening, Steph caught and deflected his hand. She switched the vibration motor on and watched Daniel's trapped and engorged cock begin to shake ever so slightly. He groaned.

'What the fuck, Steph?' he questioned, trying to push his chair back and look down. She held the chair by the base with her legs and her own weight kept it in place.

'Uh uh,' she tutted, sliding out from beneath the desk as Daniel died on screen and went back to respawn. She came up behind him, her breasts warm and heavy on his shoulders, and leaned over him, holding the small tubed-up box in her hand in front of him so he could see it.

'I'm sick and tired of men treating me like meat, Daniel,' Stephanie breathed into his ear, an entirely un-erotic, un-girlfriend-like tone in her voice. It dripped with repressed rage and shame, and it did not carry a micro-gram of relenting or mercy anywhere inside it. Daniel froze, his cock buzzing weirdly. 'Wha-'

'You men have had me every way you want,' she whispered under his earphone. 'I'm sick of it, Daniel. Sick of being tied up and left to rot, of being used for sex and shit else, of being an after thought to your fucking gaming time. So now, you're going to play. Just as you wanted. Win, and I take the pump off. Loose, and you keep playing -- and I keep pumping. Understand?' Daniel's penis vibrated and he struggled to comprehend what his girlfriend was saying to him, her body pressed against his own.

'Play until-' Stephanie shunted the suction motor up to max for a few seconds and Daniel gasped physically, gripping his armrests. The suctioned cup gripping his length shook violently between his legs, tapping the air tubes rapidly against the underside of his table.

'Play until you win, Daniel. Come on -- that's what you wanted, isn't it? One more game, Daniel? One more while I wait to be noticed, to be fed attention like your tame little pet?'

For the first time fully, Daniel began to realise that ignoring his girlfriend might not have been the best call he'd made that night. He didn't have a clue -- but he would by the time this evening was done.

For a long, excruciating time, Daniel could only queue back up and die as Stephanie used the pump and vibrator combo to control him. He died first nearly every round; the games became landslides against his friends. Stephanie goaded him, teasing him -- calling him a bad boy, a pathetic player, and a disappointment to her. Daniel was actually pretty good -- but with a cock pump milking him, he could barely see if he was shooting a wall or a bush. Every time he missed, Stephanie teased him, playing with the vibrator until it made him pulse and buck. Every time he died, Stephanie chided him mercilessly. If he came, she cut off all stimulation, forcing him to ejaculate unsatisfyingly into the tube's reservoir tip which simply sucked away his semen, ready for more. When he softened, she only tightened up the suction -- when he was on the edge, she teased him with the barest of movements. Sometimes, she cut the motors entirely and just jerked on the tubes with her hand like a leash attached to his collar. Daniel was lucky to get one kill the whole time, and by the time his friends frustratedly got off for the night, he was sweating through his shirt and pleading her.

'Please!' He said, feeling his over-engorged cock pulsing weakly. 'I can't do it, just let me out and I'll-'

'You'll what, boy? Have sex with me?' Stephanie shouted roughly. 'Of course you will, you're horny and brainless and you'll do whatever you think it takes to make me happy.' Dumbly, Daniel nodded, no longer concerned with his posture or his body or the game or even getting off, facing her fully, his cock ballooned up under the frustratingly erotic yet unsatisfying cup completely controlling him.

'You do as you're told,' Stephanie said, leaning in until she was inches from his face, her breasts hanging between them, inches away yet somehow feeling as though they were miles out of his reach. Her lips were full and bright before him, her gorgeous, feminine face bent into a malicious stare. He could have cum just by kissing her at that moment, but she held all the cards. 'And I told you to win.'

Nearly in tears, Daniel loaded back in, and practically jerking in his chair while Stephanie chided and teased him, breathing words of pathetic insult and and embarrassment constantly all around him, he played on. He lost, many, many more times -- and every time he did, Stephanie was right there, berating him, telling him how much he sucked, commanding him to do better. He zeroed in on her words and told himself that if he really did try to do as she ordered, if he accepted it and pushed on and didn't focus on what she said or how he felt or how she controlled his cock entirely, he could do it. He started getting more kills, but still the games were never in his favour. He unloaded unhappily twice more, and the machine drew his seed away, less and less until he was dry-firing. He had a lot of half-orgasms in that evil machine, pumped and stroked and buzzed up to the edge only to be let down again, jerk once or twice, and never release. Stephanie laughed at his pathetic attempts at orgasm and called him all manner of names, and he just let it in. The sooner I accept it and get this win, he told himself, the sooner I can get out of this hell. The only problem was, he just had to win.

The night wore on and Daniel played on as Stephanie mercilessly milked him. At some point she'd begun to finger herself to it, finding the sight rather arousing -- and whenever she drew her fingers out with a gasp, she made sure to rub them on her boyfriend's face and around his mouth, making him smell and taste her wetness. She showed herself to him, commanding him not to take his hands off the controls, plopping a leg on the desk and spreading in front of his screen just when it looked like he might win. Of course, the slick pussy blocking his view got in his way, and he lost the game. His teammates went off in his earphones and Stephanie laughed and goaded him gleefully as he groaned and loaded up again, eyes nearly going cross eyed from the strain. The hours stretched by, blurrily filled with vibrating tubes, thick, vacuum-suctioned dicks, wet pussies and loss after loss after loss.

It was nearly 3 AM when Daniel, delirious and almost faint from the strain, landed the killing blow on his enemy and the round ended with the chimes of victory and the glow of the win. For a few seconds, he didn't even know what'd happened, just sat there waiting to load in again -- then, he realised he wasn't hitting the button, and that his cock had settled down. Looking dumbly up to his girlfriend, he practically pleaded her to be done. Standing tall beside him, naked save for her bra, she nodded and watched him go to get up -- only to collapse to his knees, weak all the way through. He groaned softly.

'That's for ignoring me, and thinking you command me,' Stephanie said. Then, she took his head in her free hand and pushed it roughly between her legs. 'This is for my effort of trying to correct you rather than just leaving, you worthless man.'

The hypocritical nature of Stephanie's attitude was lost on her -- she was too far gone in rage and rebellious emotion against the patriarchy to care anymore. Her forgiveness and kind spirit had died when the middle-aged woman had found her in that room, taken one look at her body and known everything without saying a word. Her forgiveness had rotted away with her submissive, girlish libido when men had used her to get off, lied about using condoms, and left her like a rag, no longer needed. Her compassion had died when Daniel had chosen a game over her. Now, she only wanted one thing -- to make sure no man ever treated her that way again. She liked Daniel -- he was cute and smart and made for great dicking -- she just needed to correct that assertive attitude problem of his.

'Lick, dog,' she ordered. Daniel went to work, sloppily at first but growing more and more energised until he was viciously digging in like a starved prostitute. Stephanie let him go until she was beginning to ride his face and felt her orgasm climbing, then she ripped him away by the hair, both panting, and released him. Still leashed to her by his cock, Daniel sat there flat on his knees, weak and desperate, his face slicked up, utterly spent and completely powerless, like Stephanie's human dog.

'From now on,' Stephanie said down at him, 'you fuck me when I say. Not before, not after -- if I say it, you do it. Your cock is mine, and I will take it when I want it. Understood?' Barely conscious, Daniel nodded feebly. 'You do as you're told in our house. You cook, clean. We share the load, but if you ever question why you're doing anything, I'll milk you until your balls disappear. DO you hear me, you toy?' Daniel nodded again, vigorously. 'Lastly, you won't ever look at another woman. DO you hear? Not a look. If I catch you even glancing at another ass that isn't mine, or a pair of boobs not on my chest, you'll never leave this chair again. I am the only woman you want. I am the only sex you need. I give it, I fucking take it away. UNDERSTOOD?' Practically sobbing, Daniel nodded, moaning acknowledgement.

Ordering him up onto the bed, Daniel complied, still chained to Stephanie's right hand like her pet. He laid himself out, shaking, and as she released the suction around the cup clamped to his cock, the sticky release alone sent him shuddering over the edge. He hung there, half-hard and puffy from the pressure, leaking weak dribbles of watery semen and sobbing gently. Tutting at him, Stephanie had no other choice until he hardened up again, and so when her legs climbed over his body and her red pussy slick with wetness materialised above his face, Daniel didn't think. He didn't need to. Pleasuring Stephanie was his key to freedom -- to release, to sleep, to think again. He put his last vestiges of energy behind it and was overjoyed to feel her shake and squeeze on top of him as his ministrations evidently brought her release.

Panting, exhausted and used to an inch of consciousness, his cock unable to rise to attention anymore, Stephanie dismounted him, fingered herself contentedly, and after considering her options for a few minutes, gently slipped her mouth around his slack length and cleaned him off. Daniel barely felt it, so overused and overstimulated was he -- all he knew was that Stephanie, his gorgeous girlfriend, the love of his life and his ultimate controller, his guidance through life, the key master to his sex, his happiness -- was content and felt he had done well enough to pleasure him. Content to the point of mental orgasm -- his body just couldn't manage it anymore -- Daniel slipped into empty blackness, the last thought in his addled, vibrating brain the picture of her, standing powerfully over him as he knelt in servitude, sucking him into oblivion.

Things would change going forwards; he'd make sure of it. There was no choice, anyway -- Stephanie called the shots now, and he would, in time, happily obey them. For now, Daniel was just glad to sleep. In the coming days, he'd get off more and more, realising that obedience brought more pleasure, at first from the leash-like pump, later from her mouth, her tits, and at long, long last, her heavenly pussy. By the time he was at that point, he would have nearly thrown himself off a bridge for her. Just as Stephanie wanted.

Daniel would never do her wrong again. She had made certain of that. And she'd get more dick.

Win, win.