Just One More Step…

Story Info
Feminized transgirl Alexis makes her debut at Miss’s party.
1.3k words
4.29
14.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I read once that parading around in a swimsuit in front of people, the Sun on your skin, makes girls wet. That's why they jump in the water periodically, "to cool off". Just one more step and no one will know. I feel a hand on my hip. Is this the new girl? she says, spinning me around. She takes my hand and leads me away from the water. She looks me up and down, cute bikini. I would have gone with a darker color she says, smirking. Hi, I'm Alexis, Alexis Lynne I squeak. She motions for her friends to join us. A small crowd is forming. I bite my lip and look down. My toes look so good in my strappy high heel sandals. God I love this color, "I'm Not Really A Waitress". I giggle to myself.

She puts her finger under my chin and raises my head. Manners girl! I arch my back and push out my tits. She speaks over me, only 6 months of HRT and she's almost a B cup. She brushes her fingers over the material, across my nipple. Pleasure ripples through me. My chest feels tight, heavy. She's wet, it's a male voice. My clit is tingling. She orders me to present myself. I stand legs apart, hands behind my back. The dark spot between my legs is growing. I haven't cum in 93 days.

Jane says her clit was tiny even before hormones. This man is talking about me like I'm not there. She points to me, then motions down. The party has shifted. All Miss's guests surround me, boys and girls. I'm an actress on opening night. I hook my thumbs in my bottoms and shift my hips, sliding them down. I love the feeling. My laser hair removal is almost finished. I'm soft, smooth. My bottoms bunch around my ankles. I step out of them and bend to pick them up. She takes them from me, spreading the fabric out to show my stain.

The top too! Miss has joined the group. I'm naked. Miss runs her finger across my breast, her nail moving over the underside. I moan. I press my thighs together. Miss slaps my leg. I spread. The voices are getting louder now. It's so cute! I've never seen a clit that small! Oh my God, look... the chastity cage is less than an inch long and her clit doesn't even reach the end! He's taking pictures now. His girlfriend has her hand on my ass. I want her to stop, to focus on my tiny balls, to notice how full and heavy they are but she keeps moving her hand down. She's going to find it. I sigh. Miss smiles. Her fingers stop. She uses both hands to spread my cheeks. She's plugged! Miss reaches down, twisting the shiny steel handle. She pulls it out a couple of inches and pushes it back in. I'm leaking. She's always plugged, she says smiling brightly. This is it. I can't be more humiliated.

Miss scoops up my cream. I open my mouth. She puts her finger on my lower lip. Does she eat cum? The male voice again. I lick her finger clean, and start to suck. Miss looks down at my caged clit. I'm straining, my most delicate flesh squeezing out between the steel. Miss whispers in my ear and looks back to the group. Everyone is quiet. I clear my throat, I've been working on my voice for months, always keeping just the right tone, high but not too high. Please- please, may I entertain you? May I show you how I masturbate? Miss snaps her fingers, two girls appear with a three foot metal stand and a pink dildo. They set it up next to me, lubing the shaft. They turn to me and speak one word, bend. I bend over, they pull my plug out, laying it on a silver tray that's quickly whisked away by a waiter. Has he been standing behind me this whole time? I blush. Miss looks into my eyes and says, mount the cock.

There's just something about watching someone be penetrated. It's so intimate. And seeing a girl penetrate herself, the pleasure on her face as she moves up and down, wet sounds punctuating every stroke, my legs are shaking. I straddle the stand. People are filming me. I spread my legs, moving my hands down over my thighs. I lower myself. I feel the tip against my hole. The lube is cold. There's a hand on the small of my back. I wonder if it's male or female? Another set of hands on my shoulders. No, Miss says, let her fuck herself. I know this is my cue. I know what Miss wants from me.

I speak again, this is (I pause and breathe in) Adam. I named... him, Adam because he is my first cock. I've been training my pussy with steel plugs to get ready for him. I practice flexing my muscles so I can give Adam the most pleasure, milking him as I please myself. There is no key to this cage. My clit is locked permanently. I will never touch myself like a boy again. I lower myself. The tip presses into my opening. I'm a girl. Adam slips into me, inch by inch. Miss is beaming. I raise up, I feel so empty. I move down again, locking eyes with the girl that stopped me from hiding my excitement in the pool earlier. I speak directly to her, it feels so good. I'm such a slut, I breathe (up and down, up and down).

My clit's dripping. Shivers are moving through my body, from my center down out my toes and up to my head. Miss says this is the only way I am allowed to cum, for the rest of my life (up and down, up and down). I take all of Adam inside me, I groan. I can only masturbate with people watching me... may I eat my cum for you? Miss wants me to get used to the taste, to crave it, to need it. I'm rocking my hips, Adam filling me. I hump harder, faster. The girl has her hand under her skirt now. I'm a slut, I say. I need cock! I play with my tits, pinching my nipples as I fuck myself into oblivion. My cage feels like it's going to explode. The man looks right at me, I think that beta's going to blow! His girlfriend walks to me, feeling my flat stomach. She leans in and kisses me, hungry, deep. She squeezes my balls and says, cum now whore! Cum for us girl!

I scream as months of cum spray across the crowd. I keep humping. Rolling my hips. I'm dripping steadily. I move off of Adam, dropping to all fours. I crawl slowly. The first girl is in a bikini, my cum is on her leg. I look up into her eyes and lick her thigh clean. I hold my mouth open, tongue out, to show her my work. She looks down on me and says, you may swallow. I move to the next, a guy with my cum on his arm and hand. I take long licks from the elbow to the fingers, cleaning him. I open my mouth and show my work. He nods, I swallow. I can't be more humiliated.

Miss snaps her fingers again. My training kicks in. I move to my knees, legs spread wide, hands behind my head, fingers interlocked. I address the girl in front of me. I just ate my cum off of her feet. I look up and say, may I please have my plug? My pussy is still in training and I feel so empty. She runs the back of her fingers across my cheek, good girl, she says, I think she will make an excellent ponygirl. I feel warm, safe.