Just One Night, The Aftermath Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxfly
maxfly
277 Followers

We all knew where we were headed eventually, but we took a detour down to the beach. The three of us strolled hand-in-hand down the beach with the surf lapping at out ankles. It was a moonlit night and the ocean sparkled with the reflected light. But, when the moon went behind a cloud it got very dark. Without a word Karen kicked off her shoes, pulled her dress over her head, threw it in the sand, and ran headlong into the waves wearing only her thong. Kim and I wasted no time joining her and soon the three of us were frolicking in the surf. Standing in waist deep water we all came together in a three way embrace. My hands slipped down each of their backs and then over their respective asses. Kim's was hard and round in my hand while Karen's was both firm and soft at the same time and practically demanded I sink my fingers into her flesh. I felt two, then four hands begin to pull and caress my cock, and as I began to kiss each girl in turn I slipped a finger into their panties and found warm depths of each girl's pussy. I knew if they continued to stroke me I would quickly spill a load right here in the ocean, and given where this was heading I did not want to do that just yet. Instead, I grabbed each of the girls by the waist and plunged us all into the water. Seconds later we all surfaced laughing and sputtering. With the spell broken momentarily we headed back to shore and pulled out clothes on over our still wet bodies.

Minutes later I was standing with the girls in the middle of their room. In spite of the warmth of the ocean the cool night air had left us all shivering a little, so Kim suggested we take a shower. Within seconds clothes were flying around the room as we all tried to avoid being 'the last one in" as challenged by Karen.

Their shower was not large, so there was plenty of contact as we rubbed out soapy bodies against one another. Not surprisingly, I spent considerable time soaping up both girls breasts and asses while they in turn gave my cock and backside more than their fair share of attention. Wet kisses were traded and when Karen began to dominate my time from that perspective Kim dropped to her knees and engulfed my cock with her mouth. I must say the effect of having Karen's tongue in my mouth while having Kim's mouth wrapped around my cock was amazing, but when Karen dropped to her knees to help Kim I found myself redefining the word 'amazing'.

I always liked to watch Laura when she performed oral sex on me, so the sight of these two beautiful young ladies doing it to me simultaneously was more than double the fun. They took turns sucking me into their mouth while the other licked my balls. When they switched places it was so hot to see them share kisses around the head of my cock. While they kissed, I slowly thrust myself between their two sets of lips. It was literally a fantasy come true.

After we got out of the shower and dried ourselves of we tumbled into their double bed which, since it was the only bed in the room, they were obviously sharing it. We took our time exploring each others bodies with our hands and mouths. The girls were clearly very comfortable with one another, so no matter whose hands and mouths were where the sex always seemed natural and not nearly as contrived as I had always thought a threesome would be.

Before too long I found myself between Kim's wide spread legs guiding my more than ready cock into her wide open pussy. Karen was lying on her side beside Kim kissing her deeply while she squeezed her breasts and pulled on her extended nipples. I stroked slowly at first caring more to watch these two gorgeous women kiss than I was to rush to an orgasm of my own, but when Karen's hand slipped down Kim's belly to rub her clit the movement of Kim's hips became more frantic and I began the plunge myself into her more vigorously to match her rhythm. Just as Kim began to convulse in orgasm Karen reached lower and squeezed my balls causing me to cascade into an orgasm right along with Kim.

Kim and I collapsed into a heap with Karen at our side slowly caressing our bodies and placing light kisses here and there. I pulled Karen down to me, kissed her deeply, then whispered into her ear, "Now I want to fuck you!".

"I was hoping you were going to say that!" she said with a grin.

A quick change of positions found Karen on her back and me kneeling by her head so she could suck some life back into my now flaccid cock. Kim knelt between Karen's legs and sucked on Karen's pussy with the same earnest she had just fucked me. At first I was worried I wouldn't be able to perform for a while, but when Karen began to thrash as a result of Kim's oral ministrations I could feel my cock begin to swell once again. By the time Karen came I was ready to go again so I moved between her legs plunged into her before she even had a chance to come down from her orgasm. Kim just lay beside us watching.

Fucking Kim had been very much like sex with my wife, Laura. Their builds were similar enough that there was a level of familiarity to it. Sex with Karen was something else again. Her body was simply built for sex and I relished in the fact that having come once already I was going to be able to give this girl the fuck of a lifetime, well, at least my lifetime! I had never been with a woman built like Karen, and the feel of her firm, yet soft, curvy body beneath mine was exciting. I loved the sight of her large breasts with their half dollar sized nipples as they bounced in time with my thrusts.

At 5'10", Karen was not a small girl, and for the first time I found myself matched with someone whose build seemed to complement my own 6'4" frame. As such, I didn't hold back where I had always held back before. I fucked Karen with everything I had and she met every stroke with gusto. I don't know how many orgasms she had, or if it was just one long one made of wave after wave, but Karen seemed to be almost epileptic as she came and came. She also did something I had never seen before except in blue movies when she squirted her juices all over me. That only turned me on more and I fucked her even more vigorously. When I felt my own orgasm building I thrust my cock deeply into her, holding it there as I spasmed my seed into her. I collapsed on top her and we each tried to catch our breath. Her body, as was mine, was wet and slippery with sweat. I could feel her pussy flutter and pulse around my cock and then I slipped out of her, completely spent.

"Okay! You owe me," said Kim with a grin. I had almost forgotten she was there. "That was amazing to watch." She was flushed and had her hand on her pussy so she had apparently enjoyed herself while Karen and I enjoyed each other.

For the next hour or so we talked and cuddled, kissed and touched, and shared a bottle of wine. At my request, I got to watch the two of them in a sixty-nine, but even that wasn't enough to get me hard again, and soon we quietly drifted off to sleep in each others arms.

I woke up with a beam of sunlight across the bed. I had one girl's head on each shoulder. I stroked their hair gently, placed a kiss on the top of each of their heads, and gently extricated myself from their embrace. I dressed quietly and was about to head out the door when I felt eyes upon me. Karen was still sleeping, but Kim was watching me intently.

I padded quietly over to her side of the bed and kissed her lightly on the lips. "Thank you!" I whispered.

"Good luck!" she whispered back.

"Thanks," I said and quickly left.

A few minutes later I nervously opened the door of our casita not sure who or what I would find. There was nothing amiss in the main room of the casita, nor evidence that anyone was even there. Slowly I pushed open the door to the bedroom and peered through the crack as soon as it was wide enough to see the bed. To my relief Laura was in it alone. She was sprawled face down, uncovered, wearing only her panties. There was an almost full glass of wine and an empty wine bottle on the nightstand beside the bed. At the foot of the bed were the half eaten remains of a hamburger and a handful of uneaten fries she must have ordered from room service.

She was dead to the world and unaware I was there so I stepped through into the bathroom where I found two more empty bottles of wine. I looked around to see if there was another wine glass somewhere, but there was none. So, either someone had taken their glass with them, or as I began to suspect, Laura had drunk it all herself. If that was the case she was not going to feel very good when she woke up.

I returned to the living room and settled down to read a book in the morning light. Later, I had made a pot of coffee and I was pouring myself a second cup when I heard Laura's feet hit the floor rather abruptly and she headed into the bathroom with alacrity. I could hear her retching almost constantly for the next five minutes or so until I knew she could not have had anything left in her. It was quiet for a while, then I could her the sounds of water in the sink as she brushed her teeth. A few minutes later I poked my head back into the bedroom and she was sprawled across the bed once more, only this time with her eyes wide open. She seemed surprised to see me.

I crossed the room and sat down next to Laura on the edge of the bed. I stroked her hair lightly and she just looked up at me. Then, holding my arm for support, she pulled herself upright and threw her arms around me. She buried her head in my chest and then I could feel Laura's body begin to shake as she sobbed uncontrollably. I had seen her like this only once or twice before, so I knew it was best to just let her get it all out before trying to have any kind of meaningful conversation. At one point she looked up at me with her swollen bloodshot eyes and I said the only thing I could, "I love you." That just made her cry harder.

Eventually the tears stopped and we just sat there rocking gently. I kissed Laura on the forehead and then she pushed me gently away. "I need to get cleaned up," she said. "Why don't you go get some breakfast and I will come find you."

"Okay," I said and Laura got up and went into the bathroom closing the door behind her.

Forty-five minutes later I had finished my breakfast and I was nursing a second cup of coffee when Laura sat down opposite me.

"You look like hell," I said.

"I feel worse," she replied.

I waved the waiter over and ordered Laura an iced tea which he poured immediately. I stirred a couple packets of sugar into it for her and pushed the glass across the table.

"I don't deserve you," she said with a voice that began to crack with emotion.

"Shhhh....," I replied. "You do. I am sorry I left you last night. You were already hurting weren't you?"

Laura just nodded as she sipped her tea.

"What happened?" I asked.

Laura chuckled to herself then looked at me. "I got dumped!"

"Dumped?" I asked thinking Karen had been right after all.

"Well, ignored and forgotten may be more accurate, but yeah, I got dumped."

"What happened"?" I asked again.

"We were in a club in Cancun and an old girlfriend of Justin's showed up. I became a third wheel so fast it would have made your head spin. Next thing I know they are gone and I am sitting there alone. That is when I came back here to look for you." The tears were welling up in her eyes again. "I have been so stupid!" she said desperately trying not to cry.

"I am sorry I left you last night, I..."

"No, I deserved it after what I did to you. How can you ever forgive me for what I put you through this week?"

I smiled thinking it hadn't all been bad. "It's okay. I think I learned something about myself this week."

"Yeah? Like what?"

"Like there isn't anything I wouldn't do to make you happy. That I do not want to lose you. How's that for starters?" I said.

"Really?" my wife said and smiled at me weakly. "I don't deserve you," she repeated.

"I love you," I said with meaning.

Laura shook her head, then smiled. "I love you, too!"

I spent the rest of that day nursing Laura through her hangover. The day after that we packed and left for home. Laura kept to herself, but before we left I made a point of saying good-bye to Kim and Karen and told them what had happened. Karen took great delight in telling me, "I told you so!" I even happened to bump into Gayle who threw her arms around me and gave a big kiss. Then with a playful squeeze on my crotch she said, "Come back and see me next year!" and waltzed away. I just laughed and shook my head.

Overall Laura and I were pretty quiet on the trip back. I think each of us had a lot to think about. Laura spent a lot of time simply looking out the window at the clouds and the ground below We talked a little, but not about anything specific. It felt as though we didn't need to talk about what had happened and that we had come to an understanding of how important our relationship was to us both. We often found ourselves simply touching the other as if to confirm they were really there. Only time would tell us whether our Cancun adventure had cured Laura's wanderlust. I could only hope that it had. I am not sure I could do it all again.

We landed, gathered our luggage, and soon found ourselves back in our car heading back to what I hoped would a normal life once again.

"You know," said Laura as we pulled into our garage, "you never did tell me what you and the girls did that night."

""Do you really want to know?" I asked turning in my seat to face her. Looking at her face I was reminded of a moment only a few days earlier when she had asked me the exact same thing.

Laura reached out and twirled her finger in hair just above the top button of my polo shirt. Then she flashed me one of those wicked little grins of hers that I love so much.

"You do, don't you?" I asked disbelievingly.

"Well," she replied still twirling her finger suggestively, "maybe!!"

maxfly
maxfly
277 Followers
12